Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k

07-20-2011 , 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveNow
fish really do obsess over certain seats running hot/cold in live games. it's hilarious.
No it's true, it's even true online. That's probably why some people run hot all the time and people downswing all the time. Wrong "Favorite Seat" selection imo.
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItWuzSuited...
Why don't you use your infinite knowledge and explain to us why the fish are wrong?

Say OP left seat 9 at Table 1 at noon and the BBJP hit at seat 9 at Table 1 at 4 o'clock. What makes you think the cards WOULD change just because OP left his seat?

Two things could change seat 9 hitting the BBJP.
1. OP folds preflop
or
2. Someone gets up for a break and is not dealt in the hand thus shifting all the cards and changing the flop
[X] confirmed ******
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alobar
lol, I love when fish think they would have actually had the same hand just because someone hit it in their seat hours later.
You have a degree in quantum physics? If not stop it.
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahbahmickey
I was really enjoying the story until i got to the bolded section, where I got totally lost. Why did chinese food put you in "party mode"? Or was it the atmosphere in the food court that got you into the mood to party?
Azn worker chicks serving his demands ldo
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahbahmickey
I was really enjoying the story until i got to the bolded section, where I got totally lost. Why did chinese food put you in "party mode"? Or was it the atmosphere in the food court that got you into the mood to party?
sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet. Chinese makes me feel lethargic and usually ends with me taking a dump an hr later. It was the asian dimepieces serving it and some big booty hoes in line that got me all excited
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schummlalala
You have a degree in quantum physics? If not stop it.
lol, you dont need a physics degree to know that 2 hands (f not the very next hand) after OP leaves the hand (and all subsequent hands) is going to be completely different than if OP had stayed. You just need a couple brain cells that work together.
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 01:51 PM
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItWuzSuited...
Why don't you use your infinite knowledge and explain to us why the fish are wrong?

Say OP left seat 9 at Table 1 at noon and the BBJP hit at seat 9 at Table 1 at 4 o'clock. What makes you think the cards WOULD change just because OP left his seat?

Two things could change seat 9 hitting the BBJP.
1. OP folds preflop
or
2. Someone gets up for a break and is not dealt in the hand thus shifting all the cards and changing the flop
Holy ****

Was going to flame the OP but you have just taken the spastic chair away from him.
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alobar
lol, you dont need a physics degree to know that 2 hands (f not the very next hand) after OP leaves the hand (and all subsequent hands) is going to be completely different than if OP had stayed. You just need a couple brain cells that work together.
So much bs in one post.

Why would the timeline change when another player takes the seat?

There will be no effect to the deck or space time continuum so do your homework before posting you first grader.
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schummlalala
So much bs in one post.

Why would the timeline change when another player takes the seat?

There will be no effect to the deck or space time continuum so do your homework before posting you first grader.
The spastic chair is still up for grabs.
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schummlalala
So much bs in one post.

Why would the timeline change when another player takes the seat?

There will be no effect to the deck or space time continuum so do your homework before posting you first grader.
For **** sake
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schummlalala
So much bs in one post.

Why would the timeline change when another player takes the seat?

There will be no effect to the deck or space time continuum so do your homework before posting you first grader.
Join date makes this a level.

I hope
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schummlalala
So much bs in one post.

Why would the timeline change when another player takes the seat?

There will be no effect to the deck or space time continuum so do your homework before posting you first grader.
Jesus Christ....I guess that's what happens when you have the working memory of a gold fish.
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 03:57 PM
Some old man named Rockerfeller made millons of dollars back in the 1930's. If I would have been born then it would have been me dammit
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 04:00 PM
also if no one took OPs seat immediately then the next HAND wouldn't have even been the same as if he was there...
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItWuzSuited...
Why don't you use your infinite knowledge and explain to us why the fish are wrong?

Say OP left seat 9 at Table 1 at noon and the BBJP hit at seat 9 at Table 1 at 4 o'clock. What makes you think the cards WOULD change just because OP left his seat?

Two things could change seat 9 hitting the BBJP.
1. OP folds preflop
or
2. Someone gets up for a break and is not dealt in the hand thus shifting all the cards and changing the flop
ROFL.

If OP were to make a play that would to differ the outcome of any hand the shuffle would be totally different.
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizona
These are the same yo-yos who think just because a coin flip has yielded 25 heads in a row, the next flip is like 99% certain to be tails (or maybe heads to "continue the obvious trend").

Just humor them, they are our friends.
People are so stupid. The probability (p) of each coinflip are 1/2. So, if the coin yields 25 (n) heads in a row, to figure out the odds that the next coin is tails, it is is 100 - (n/p) = x%, or 100- (25 x 1/2) = 88.5%.

It does not reach 99% until you flip the coin a lot more times.

It amazes me how dumb some people can be.
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alobar
lol, I love when fish think they would have actually had the same hand just because someone hit it in their seat hours later.
+ 1000000
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fish
People are so stupid. The probability (p) of each coinflip are 1/2. So, if the coin yields 25 (n) heads in a row, to figure out the odds that the next coin is tails, it is is 100 - (n/p) = x%, or 100- (25 x 1/2) = 88.5%.

It does not reach 99% until you flip the coin a lot more times.

It amazes me how dumb some people can be.
B-
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkert
B-
what is that? Like a 93?
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unlucky4me
Some old man named Rockerfeller made millons of dollars back in the 1930's. If I would have been born that exact day then it would have been me dammit
fyp, but still

*****
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schummlalala
So much bs in one post.

Why would the timeline change when another player takes the seat?

There will be no effect to the deck or space time continuum so do your homework before posting you first grader.

You went too overboard with the last sentence. Otherwise it would be impossible to tell if that was a level or not, because sadly plenty of people actually are that stupid.
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alobar
You went too overboard with the last sentence. Otherwise it would be impossible to tell if that was a level or not, because sadly plenty of people actually are that stupid.
Those that are that stupid do not know they are that stupid, so perhaps they are the true smart ones and we the stupid.
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahbahmickey
I was really enjoying the story until i got to the bolded section, where I got totally lost. Why did chinese food put you in "party mode"? Or was it the atmosphere in the food court that got you into the mood to party?
+100000
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote
07-20-2011 , 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alobar
You went too overboard with the last sentence. Otherwise it would be impossible to tell if that was a level or not, because sadly plenty of people actually are that stupid.
Does this mean that I am too smart to play dumb or too dumb to play smart?!
Beat: my life has been robbed of a 165k Quote

      
m