Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance Here's where you put your whines and wins.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2021, 05:51 AM   #76
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,820
Re: ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilter29 View Post
what do you mean preflop only? I use DriveHud and I selected AA, and filtered "faced preflop 3-bet".
I want to see all the hands.
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 03:44 AM   #77
tilter29
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 167
Re: ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
I want to see all the hands.
Those are all the hands I had AA on that account.
tilter29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 05:45 AM   #78
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,820
Re: ACR superusers?

So you had one hand with AA and they 3 bet you. I guess that's evidence that there are no superusers...
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 03:14 PM   #79
orb_dam_u
old hand
 
orb_dam_u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Portable Dumpster
Posts: 1,255
Re: ACR superusers?

Poker isn't rigged guys. Just keep depositing and enjoy the challenge. Some day you will get there.
orb_dam_u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 04:37 PM   #80
JKlopp
newbie
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 15
Re: ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb_dam_u View Post
Poker isn't rigged guys. Just keep depositing and enjoy the challenge. Some day you will get there.
JKlopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 05:45 AM   #81
tilter29
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 167
Re: ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb_dam_u View Post
Poker isn't rigged guys. Just keep depositing and enjoy the challenge. Some day you will get there.
Let's see proof you play. I said WPN is rigged with superusers, not poker.
tilter29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 05:58 AM   #82
tilter29
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 167
Re: ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
So you had one hand with AA and they 3 bet you. I guess that's evidence that there are no superusers...
I got more evidence for you to mock & dismiss. I ran a couple other filters and found the same went with KK as with AA. Combined them so I was dealt AA or KK 51 times and faced a preflop 3-bet twice.

https://imgur.com/a/8t9qVUG


Then I noticed something else strange which was calls on the river. I was looking to see if anyone was making bad or hero calls on the river. I couldn't find many calls on the river other than mine. Needless to say that is strange. I took screenshots of some of the main user accounts that I suspect.

You can see Iheartbb and firehunter67 which are mine and that a normal account has a few hands were they played to the river and called.

https://imgur.com/a/6CqhpPN
tilter29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 07:46 AM   #83
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,820
Re: ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilter29 View Post
I got more evidence for you to mock & dismiss. I ran a couple other filters and found the same went with KK as with AA. Combined them so I was dealt AA or KK 51 times and faced a preflop 3-bet twice.

https://imgur.com/a/8t9qVUG

Where does it show you faced a 3-bet twice?

Irrespective of this...

Okay, so I just want to make sure I got this right.

When you raise them.

They know you have AA or KK, and then they decide to call anyway?

If they are a superuser, is this not the spot they should be folding?

Another question.

If they are superusing, then why don't they open fold? Why is there all this action before it get to you if they know you have AA/KK?

You are currently winning over 1000bb/100 hands with AA/KK.

The Superusers aren't very good at superusing are they.
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 08:07 AM   #84
tilter29
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 167
Re: ACR superusers?

Good point when it comes to action before me as I never thought about that. If I put in the filter "open raised" then it goes to 22 hands. So the ratio would be 2 out of 22 and not 2 out of 51. You also know that when someone has AA or KK it is not an open fold if you have the right hand. For example, if I knew someone had AA or KK, then I'm going to set mine 100% of the time. So to see a flop, the player would raise regardless if they can see my hand or not. One hand doesn't mean anything which is why I haven't posted a HH because one hand doesn't mean much in my opinion. It's everything together which is what I was trying to show. I can post hands that I think are strange but I don't really think a random hand says much. I think finding patterns would be more telling one way or the other.

Also you do understand that super users don't control the cards so your second point about my win rate makes no sense. What also makes no sense is how you ignore all the evidence and only look to find a flaw or chink in the armor. Finding a flaw in my evidence is a good thing but then you can't ignore everything else. I never said that every single player that I played against is a super user did I. I said that there are super users and I have certain accounts that I suspect. I didn't say all, so when I play against one real player or if they dump to me once then it doesn't mean that there aren't any or that the site is credible.

I would like to see proof that you play on the site or have ever played on the site. I keep asking all you people who just try to find a hole in my argument instead of having a reasonable discussion for this and am still waiting for someone to do it. How can you have such a strong opinion if you haven't played on the site? Why would you blindly believe something that has been done before and it's not like ACR has a spotless reputation and I'm obviously not the first one to think this. Go to Joey Ingram's youtube channel. He had Phil Nagy on his show and said the same thing. If you watch the interview, he mentions that he can see everything that you are doing on your computer and that you should know what you agree to when you download a .exe file on your computer.

Last edited by tilter29; 05-09-2021 at 08:16 AM.
tilter29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 01:47 PM   #85
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,820
Re: ACR superusers?

Here's some real tips on how to find superusers (because nothing you say is any evidence):

1) They will play a lot of hands pre (generally passive i.e. not raising)
2) On the river they will either fold (if their hand is no good), or raise (if their hand is good or their opponents hand is better than theirs, but still relatively poor and they'll be forced to fold to a raise).
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 02:00 AM   #86
tilter29
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 167
Re: ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
Here's some real tips on how to find superusers (because nothing you say is any evidence):

1) They will play a lot of hands pre (generally passive i.e. not raising)
2) On the river they will either fold (if their hand is no good), or raise (if their hand is good or their opponents hand is better than theirs, but still relatively poor and they'll be forced to fold to a raise).

I don't know about the superuser handbook but a lot of factors that I don't know would have to be known for me to have an opinion. If I put myself in a position to where I can see everyone's cards then I would play each situation differently. For example, I had t-9 offsuit in the BB. The button (one of the accounts I suspect) min-raises and I don't remember exactly the hand but I think he had K-T or Q-T. I just remember that the min raise was the first this player min raised then when it went to showdown I saw I was dominated so he raised minimum to keep me in the hand. One hand, I was testing and three bet from the button vs an UTG raise w/ 7-4 and I got 4 bet shoved from the SB with 88. When I would test these people and play strange hands, it became very obvious what they were doing. Then when I made a flush on the turn and got 3bet preflop and faced a large cbet on the flop then he folded to a min bet of $2 into a $32 pot. Needless to say that is odd. Would you not agree? Why are the only pots that I ever won on that network is from calling big bluffs on the river or sucking out? Why are never any coolers that I give someone or where they make a bad call on the river? This doesn't happen on that network and that is odd to say the least. Now you wouldn't this because you spend all your time commenting and mocking others instead of understanding what a poker game is actually like. Anyone who plays poker, knows that regardless of skill level, coolers go back and forth, not one way. Also nobody can make river calls correctly 100% of the time. Except this happens on WPN routinely. Have you seen the HH replayer of potripper? The only hands the other people won where when they sucked out on him or when they made a call on the river where he thought they would fold. Just like Postle, same deal. Maybe you should go play some poker with him because nobody would ever cheat at poker. Especially an offshore unregulated gambling site. That would be crazy right? That's never happened before, ooohh wait ....

Since you keep ignoring my questions, I'm going to lay them out more clearly for you.....

Question #1 - Why haven't you provided proof that you play on the Winning Poker Network?

Question #2 - Why do you go to 2+2 if you don't play poker online?

Question #3 - What evidence would you like your majesty? I have a database just waiting for your command your highness.

Question #4 - Who do you think would have more knowledge on the subject when one player has played over 250,000 hands on this site and the other person has played ZERO? 250,000 or ZERO?
tilter29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 02:12 AM   #87
Cocaethylene
grinder
 
Cocaethylene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 416
Re: ACR superusers?

Why would you say that?
Cocaethylene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 04:47 AM   #88
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,820
Re: ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilter29 View Post
Question #1 - Why haven't you provided proof that you play on the Winning Poker Network?
I've answered this already

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
Can't play in Australia. But they kept me employed to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilter29 View Post
Question #2 - Why do you go to 2+2 if you don't play poker online?
I think it's called "clinical insanity"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilter29 View Post
Question #3 - What evidence would you like your majesty? I have a database just waiting for your command your highness.
Any evidence will do. I mean you've given us no proof.

Let me reword that, because you will think I'm wrong.

Tell me how you think any of what you have presented is evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilter29 View Post
Question #4 - Who do you think would have more knowledge on the subject when one player has played over 250,000 hands on this site and the other person has played ZERO? 250,000 or ZERO?
You have lots of information. Do something with it.

Because "gut feel", which is the type of evidence you are providing, isn't real evidence.

I'd love someone to find evidence of a superuser. That would be really interesting.
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 02:14 PM   #89
meekrab
veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,748
Re: ACR superusers?

good thread op, rated 5 stars
meekrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 07:35 PM   #90
ejames209
adept
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: 6bet me's no. 1 fan's no. 1 fan
Posts: 970
Re: ACR superusers?

hey OP I recommend more snide remarks as you respond to your skeptics that really gets them to look at your point of view honestly
ejames209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 04:08 AM   #91
FranFran
 
FranFran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: hahaha
Posts: 19,529
Re: ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin_Piddle View Post
Too many words OP. Try writing two sentences next time. No one is reading all that.

I would never read two sentences either, just saying.


**** you sammy
FranFran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 04:31 AM   #92
tilter29
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 167
Re: ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
I've answered this already






I think it's called "clinical insanity"



Any evidence will do. I mean you've given us no proof.

Let me reword that, because you will think I'm wrong.

Tell me how you think any of what you have presented is evidence.



You have lots of information. Do something with it.

Because "gut feel", which is the type of evidence you are providing, isn't real evidence.

I'd love someone to find evidence of a superuser. That would be really interesting.

Because you live in Australia doesn't mean that you can't play. Why not get a VPN and play? WPN gives links to different VPNs that they recommend.

--------------------------

I thought this was evidence because if there are players that can see my cards, then they are not going to 3-bet me when I have AA or KK. When I play, since I'm not a super user and someone open raises and I 3-bet them, I have no idea if they are going to fold, 4-bet, or call and I also have no idea if they have AA or 67s. Second thing was what you were referring to when it comes to river play. The river would really show super user I would think. So when I went and looked at the accounts that I suspect, I found that none of them made calls on the river. This is exaclty the point you made as they would raise or fold. A river raise is very polarizing and the player is saying they have a monster or have nothing. When I played on WSOP, there are a lot of calls made on the river by me and my opponents. That's why I included my accounts to show that I had quite a few and some were good and some where bad. This is typical if you aren't a superuser. So when I filtered "Rhand action=call on the River" and all the accounts that I suspect didn't have any river calls. I went through all the players that I have the most hands on and I think this is evidence of something weird going on and it is what you were saying before.

They also wouldn't be three betting me when I have AA or KK. I used to get insanely annoyed when I would keep getting 3-bet with pocket pairs, suited connectors or a marginal hand like QT or QJ or Ax suited. So when I filter just AA and KK because I also would get extremely annoyed how often I get walks in the BB w/ I have them or just not getting action with them. I think that open raising with AA or KK 21 times and only being 3-bet twice is evidence. Also one of those two was when the other guy had AA. So there is only one time I get 3-bet with AA/KK out of 20 open raises. This is why I started raising with 7-2 as a test and got 3-bet everytime. It's also why I 3-bet w/ 7-4 on the button and I got 4-bet shoved from the SB and the guy had 88. That's a wierd play for 88 if you couldn't see my cards.

I do include my personal feelings because whether you take it as evidence or not, I can't tell you frustrating it gets when playing and every bluff gets raised and every value bet is never called. It's like every hand, they do exactly what you don't want them to do. This is what would happen when they can see your cards and when I hear Brad Booth and Matusow and Joey Ingram talk about their experiences it sounds just like me and what I did and what I thought.
tilter29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 04:32 AM   #93
tilter29
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 167
Re: ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranFran View Post
I would never read two sentences either, just saying.


**** you sammy
Then don't and please make a deposit on WPN and let me know how that goes for you.
tilter29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 05:33 AM   #94
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,820
Re: ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilter29 View Post
Because you live in Australia doesn't mean that you can't play. Why not get a VPN and play? WPN gives links to different VPNs that they recommend.
It was pretty clear I don't play online poker anymore. I mean why would I join WPN with all the superusers?



[QUOTE=tilter29;57091038]I thought this was evidence because if there are players that can see my cards, then they are not going to 3-bet me when I have AA or KK.[quote]

Okay. You are still yet to show me that no one has 3 bet you. But lets say you are correct. No one has 3 bet you when you have AA or KK. The only thing that this may prove is that 90% of people are super users. Because only super-users would be making their decisions based on the cards you have. You have mentioned you don't think this is the case.

Let's say you believe that maybe 5% of people are superusers (which seems very high). Well, then the other 95% would be 3-betting you normally wouldn't they?

So, assume you think you should be getting 3-bet at a 25% rate. If 5% (?) are super-users, this would only drop to about 22%. Because only the super-users would know. Realistically, your overall stats would not change a lot based on super-users. And remember 5% is probably high. It would be more likely a maximum of 1% you would think (if it was actually true).

Does this make sense?

So, as I mentioned above. You haven't shown anything that shows a superuser (unless you believe that 90%+ of people are super-users).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilter29 View Post
When I play, since I'm not a super user and someone open raises and I 3-bet them, I have no idea if they are going to fold, 4-bet, or call and I also have no idea if they have AA or 67s. Second thing was what you were referring to when it comes to river play. The river would really show super user I would think. So when I went and looked at the accounts that I suspect, I found that none of them made calls on the river. This is exaclty the point you made as they would raise or fold. A river raise is very polarizing and the player is saying they have a monster or have nothing. When I played on WSOP, there are a lot of calls made on the river by me and my opponents. That's why I included my accounts to show that I had quite a few and some were good and some where bad. This is typical if you aren't a superuser. So when I filtered "Rhand action=call on the River" and all the accounts that I suspect didn't have any river calls. I went through all the players that I have the most hands on and I think this is evidence of something weird going on and it is what you were saying before.

They also wouldn't be three betting me when I have AA or KK. I used to get insanely annoyed when I would keep getting 3-bet with pocket pairs, suited connectors or a marginal hand like QT or QJ or Ax suited. So when I filter just AA and KK because I also would get extremely annoyed how often I get walks in the BB w/ I have them or just not getting action with them. I think that open raising with AA or KK 21 times and only being 3-bet twice is evidence. Also one of those two was when the other guy had AA. So there is only one time I get 3-bet with AA/KK out of 20 open raises. This is why I started raising with 7-2 as a test and got 3-bet everytime. It's also why I 3-bet w/ 7-4 on the button and I got 4-bet shoved from the SB and the guy had 88. That's a wierd play for 88 if you couldn't see my cards.

I do include my personal feelings because whether you take it as evidence or not, I can't tell you frustrating it gets when playing and every bluff gets raised and every value bet is never called. It's like every hand, they do exactly what you don't want them to do. This is what would happen when they can see your cards and when I hear Brad Booth and Matusow and Joey Ingram talk about their experiences it sounds just like me and what I did and what I thought.
There's a lot of ramblings in the above. Actually post some real information on specific users if you think they are super-users. Not generic made up hands you have above.

I'm too lazy to find it, but search for that thread the Mike referenced above for some idea on what to do.
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 05:10 AM   #95
FranFran
 
FranFran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: hahaha
Posts: 19,529
ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilter29 View Post
Then don't and please make a deposit on WPN and let me know how that goes for you.

why would i do that?

There are superusers on wpn you dumb ****

Erreybody knows that
FranFran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 09:54 PM   #96
boneku
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Argentina
Posts: 1,273
Re: ACR superusers?

Tl;dr
boneku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 07:44 AM   #97
tilter29
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 167
Re: ACR superusers?

[QUOTE=fidstar-poker;57091088]It was pretty clear I don't play online poker anymore. I mean why would I join WPN with all the superusers?



[QUOTE=tilter29;57091038]I thought this was evidence because if there are players that can see my cards, then they are not going to 3-bet me when I have AA or KK.
Quote:

Okay. You are still yet to show me that no one has 3 bet you. But lets say you are correct. No one has 3 bet you when you have AA or KK. The only thing that this may prove is that 90% of people are super users. Because only super-users would be making their decisions based on the cards you have. You have mentioned you don't think this is the case.

Let's say you believe that maybe 5% of people are superusers (which seems very high). Well, then the other 95% would be 3-betting you normally wouldn't they?

So, assume you think you should be getting 3-bet at a 25% rate. If 5% (?) are super-users, this would only drop to about 22%. Because only the super-users would know. Realistically, your overall stats would not change a lot based on super-users. And remember 5% is probably high. It would be more likely a maximum of 1% you would think (if it was actually true).

Does this make sense?

So, as I mentioned above. You haven't shown anything that shows a superuser (unless you believe that 90%+ of people are super-users).



There's a lot of ramblings in the above. Actually post some real information on specific users if you think they are super-users. Not generic made up hands you have above.

I'm too lazy to find it, but search for that thread the Mike referenced above for some idea on what to do.
Point well taken, will keep it short. I try to share all my thoughts and reasoning to avoid confusion. This comes from constantly being put on the defensive because the only responses are always negative and from trolls. The mods delete the others.

I don't know why you say that I haven't provided any proof that I didn't get 3-bet. Did you see the previous post I made where I took screenshots of the filter?https://imgur.com/a/8t9qVUG

I have a lot of players in my database that have a river call effeciency that is 2, 3 and a couple were even 5. 1 is break even so anything over 1 is considered good and 1.5 I believe is ideal.

If I had to put a % on how many players, then I would guess 30% to 50% for Blitz and 99% for non-Blitz.

I don't know what is true but I wanted to test it out again today and I used a VPN and a new account. I found the same instances that kept coming up that just can't be coincedences. None of my bluffs worked, same accounts are impossible to beat in a pot, when I raise with small pairs, I am getting 3-bet almost every time. I have given up on bluffing because it NEVER works, and I mean NEVER. I consider blockers, my range, their range, previous streets, my image, position, board texture and runout, but it doesn't matter because if you bluff then it will get called.

My c-bets were raised a lot when I had air or just a draw and when I made top pair or better, then they check fold. I flopped 4 sets today and every time I called a preflop 3-bet and then they just check folded everytime but when I miss, then they barrel.

Here are some links to Joey Ingram's Interview with WPN CEO Phil Nagy and Joey made the same claims that I did.

Joey Ingram Phil Nagy interview
--->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrtu-7aiMlU&t=6703s<------

Joey Ingram Video Accusing WPN of Having Cheaters and Superusers
---->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHP2F9auRco&t=90<-------

Video of a player sitting down at a table, it filling up, and then quickly breaking up right after he sits out. They also follow him from table to table.
------>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fogee6J9ZUY<------

It's also worth a look to read the comments on those videos. I'm not the only one making these claims. The mods aren't able to delete or move them so you can get a better idea of true public opinion and not just what the mods allow to be seen and read here.
tilter29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 03:20 PM   #98
fidstar-poker
I'm gonna need a hacksaw
 
fidstar-poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Reality
Posts: 30,820
Re: ACR superusers?

I have no idea how to use that software. Tell me where it shows 0% three bets against you.

There has been exactly one post deleted in this thread by "Pietro3000" and he deleted it himself.
fidstar-poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 06:16 PM   #99
Pietro3000
newbie
 
Pietro3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Miami
Posts: 46
Re: ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
There has been exactly one post deleted in this thread by "Pietro3000" and he deleted it himself.
As I do considerest this a "worthless" conversation, so I removed it shortly after.

You guys have fun!!!
Pietro3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 07:21 AM   #100
tilter29
centurion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 167
Re: ACR superusers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidstar-poker View Post
I have no idea how to use that software. Tell me where it shows 0% three bets against you.

There has been exactly one post deleted in this thread by "Pietro3000" and he deleted it himself.
I don't understand why you think you would need to know how to use DriveHud. I asked my sister if she understood what those pictures meant and she did and doesn't even play poker. Look at the words that are right next to each picture. It's pretty self explanatory. For example, the image that says Dealt AA, those are the hands I was dealt AA. The other image says faced a preflop 3-bet, those are the hands that I faced a preflop 3-bet. One you will see many hands and one you will only see 1. Can't make it any simplier or easier for you than that.
tilter29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive