Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
About to quit life, don't know what to do About to quit life, don't know what to do

01-25-2017 , 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarizing1
hh i wish,, making 105 grand as software engineer..
software engineer that makes 105k needs to sell play money for 0.25c per million

discuss
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-25-2017 , 03:57 PM
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-25-2017 , 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarizing1
hh i wish,, making 105 grand as software engineer.. this is just for some fun

dont play poker or gamble for real ... its just degeneracy at its best ... zero contribution to society .. play money is a-ok as it is for entertainment value
You seem to be contributing so much.

GL
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-25-2017 , 05:46 PM
wtf looool, op no way u make $ in the real world if your trolling stupid sht like this.
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-25-2017 , 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal ExtacY
wtf looool, op no way u make $ in the real world if your trolling stupid sht like this.
Actually he does if you search for him via his screen name and poker in Google he made a decent amount in 2013 playing MTT. I believe it's the same person, I also believe his post is true last night as it is consistent of a 19 year year + in college. I would say he is in denial and realize that they can track his IP address then put him in a hospital for 24 hours for evaluation against his own will. Anyhow I don't think he is trolling us at all, let's just be supportive and assume he is in denial as it's the norm in these situations. I get it you were irrational when you loss it out and the only logical thing to do is end it , but trolling us won't help and running away from the issue won't help. We fellow 2+2 are here to help and it's really a gift to talk about life instead of poker for once.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-25-2017 , 06:47 PM
I know it sucks but what can you do? Gotta end that life.
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-25-2017 , 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orb_dam_u
I know it sucks but what can you do? Gotta end that life.
Graph isn't fake I think it tells its own story. Why would he be folding most of his hands until his 1200th hand he starts loosing up. This kid seriously needs help if anyone on 2+2 knows him personally contact him, he has been in the game since 2013 based on Google results

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-25-2017 , 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deerdeerdeer
Actually he does if you search for him via his screen name and poker in Google he made a decent amount in 2013 playing MTT. I believe it's the same person, I also believe his post is true last night as it is consistent of a 19 year year + in college. I would say he is in denial and realize that they can track his IP address then put him in a hospital for 24 hours for evaluation against his own will. Anyhow I don't think he is trolling us at all, let's just be supportive and assume he is in denial as it's the norm in these situations. I get it you were irrational when you loss it out and the only logical thing to do is end it , but trolling us won't help and running away from the issue won't help. We fellow 2+2 are here to help and it's really a gift to talk about life instead of poker for once.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
It's true. I apologize. I really did lose this much over the weekend and the money used to fund the gambling was taken from various friends / family and my student loan.

https://www.highstakesdb.com/profile.../D.RD-Pro.aspx

I couldn't come to terms with this and so I had to post it somewhere. After I posted it, I instantly felt regret as it felt as if everyone was pushing me to reveal what I had done. Unfortunately, if any of you have been in this sort of situation before, the amount of pressure and denial one goes through feels like a vacuum -- you feel like there is no escape and no light at the end of the tunnel.

I am glad to say that this issue, for the most part, is being resolved. I am in the middle of getting staked for about $10,000 from multiple backers (friends). I will use this diligently and carefully to rebuild my bankroll starting at 600NL. I will also come clean and tell my parents about this entire situation after I make good on the money. I am actually a very decent NL player and am confident that with proper BR management I can win back the money. I will also limit my tables on Stars to under 600NL.

As for suicide, I was honestly considering it at times, but what everyone has rang true to my ears. I am also a devout Christian and study the Bible at times when I feel it has all been too much.

Thank you 2p2 for the support
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-25-2017 , 08:02 PM
My advice is to do what your parents did...Get a job sir!
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-25-2017 , 08:07 PM
I'm not sure what's going on (if it is all true or not).

But if it is true, don't get staked from other people to go and play more poker. That's probably the 2nd worst decision in your spot.

Just stop. Go get help. Get a job and pay them back the proper way.

Also suicide is never the answer.
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-25-2017 , 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarizing1
It's true. I apologize. I really did lose this much over the weekend and the money used to fund the gambling was taken from various friends / family and my student loan.

https://www.highstakesdb.com/profile.../D.RD-Pro.aspx

I couldn't come to terms with this and so I had to post it somewhere. After I posted it, I instantly felt regret as it felt as if everyone was pushing me to reveal what I had done. Unfortunately, if any of you have been in this sort of situation before, the amount of pressure and denial one goes through feels like a vacuum -- you feel like there is no escape and no light at the end of the tunnel.

I am glad to say that this issue, for the most part, is being resolved. I am in the middle of getting staked for about $10,000 from multiple backers (friends). I will use this diligently and carefully to rebuild my bankroll starting at 600NL. I will also come clean and tell my parents about this entire situation after I make good on the money. I am actually a very decent NL player and am confident that with proper BR management I can win back the money. I will also limit my tables on Stars to under 600NL.

As for suicide, I was honestly considering it at times, but what everyone has rang true to my ears. I am also a devout Christian and study the Bible at times when I feel it has all been too much.

Thank you 2p2 for the support
First off hoping on 600NL requires more than $10,000k so your coming in BR wrong already. I'm not telling you this because I am Mr. Poker know it all, I play 2-5 so laugh at me. But I do know proper BR management and coming in it like this isn't good. I would have to agree with people though you don't want to get into this too deep, you'll just dig a bigger hole. Maybe you should play 2-5 and grind a few thousand and build up 10k pay people back, then build another 10k, pay more people back, and build another 10k and pay more people back. Hoping on NL600 with $10k is like getting buttraped with no duct tape ... I would slow it down a bit think things over , you are your own worst enemy not me or anyone else on 2+2

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-25-2017 , 10:02 PM
just GET A JOB.

I went from $40 online deposit to having a nice roll to cashing out and running it up big live to blasting it all off playing uncapped games in the WSOP once too.

Like literally nitrolled for $2/$5 live to busto in a week. Literally $0 in my checking account and only enough gas in my car to make it back from Vegas. Gross.

I had credit that I rarely used in a couple underground games (which is very different from a credit card, a bookie/gamerunner doesn't charge 25% interest and lower your credit score if you need to go on a payment plan) took out $1000 on credit and won $2500 real quick. I knew this would be enough cash to survive for the next 3 weeks or so until I could get a paycheck. Doing this was probably stupid, but this was in a game I had crushed for years, the host would've extended my credit a lot further than that, and there was a lot of stuff I could've sold easily to clear the debt if I had to (I collect different ****, often just for the purpose of hoping to sell it later at a big value increase).

I then interviewed my ass off studying super hard for every position I applied for and got hired at a pretty cool company with a good salary where I was able to quit after 9 months with a considerable amount of money saved up, go back to poker with a fresh roll, and even acquired enough new skills during that time to be able to launch a side business and generate passive income. Yeah it sucked having to have a 9 to 5 for less than a year, but it didn't really suck that much, I just dealt with it without feeling sorry for myself and built character from the experience.
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-25-2017 , 10:47 PM
I was +1 for insta-banning the OP when he said it was all a big joke, but now I see he's saying the story is true after all... GL
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-25-2017 , 10:59 PM
OP is operating the level/re-level.

Don't be fooled by his mischief. He shall be banned before another sundown!
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-25-2017 , 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasGroove
I was +1 for insta-banning the OP when he said it was all a big joke, but now I see he's saying the story is true after all... GL
Naw he just a 19 year old + making mistakes and is running into denial. These are the routes I would of take so I completely understand him. The graph was evident that wasn't play money . I don't think anyone is going to play 1200 hands TAG and then go LAG , the skew proves it's real money . Plus as stated Google his user name first thing pops up is his MTT wins for 4 figs. He is a decent player just needs to manage BR, $10k you should be at 2-5 not NL600. Sure you can go in short stack but you gotta make sure you win 2-3 major hands and log off. Rinse and repeat


Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-26-2017 , 01:25 AM
wat
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-26-2017 , 02:58 AM
My previous MTT / SNG runs

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com....html?t=9&scp=

http://pokerprolabs.com/polarizing-1/pokerstars

i also play under D.RD Pro

https://www.highstakesdb.com/profile.../D.RD-Pro.aspx

i will be getting the cash soon and am going to start grinding before semester starts... hopefully can win back a decent amount before things go south.

considering a poker goals and challenges thread
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-26-2017 , 09:47 AM
Lemme start off by saying that I leveled myself by getting involved, but that -14k graph honestly impressed me.
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-26-2017 , 05:19 PM
op why didnt you quit when you were up?
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-26-2017 , 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolposting2016
op why didnt you quit when you were up?
It's called an addiction and degeneracy

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-27-2017 , 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarizing1
3. got a girlfriend of 2.5 years

Its all over.The jig is up

You made this whole nonsense up to get berated and finally get to tell someone that you got a gf cause otherwise none cares.

Feel better now OP?
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-27-2017 , 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarizing1
haha im just ****ing with you guys ... that graph was play money converted to real money (scaled down 100,000%)

tho im still pretty pissed off about it.
POY in the first month of the year, who would've guessed it?
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-28-2017 , 04:34 PM
i honestly have never seen a graph like that!
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote
01-28-2017 , 04:35 PM
THIS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelnel
DONT QUIT LIFE

gl
About to quit life, don't know what to do Quote

      
m