Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance Here's where you put your whines and wins.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #376
AlexKP
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 832
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

How many hours pr day have OP played aprox???
AlexKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:16 PM   #377
-Gio-
journeyman
 
-Gio-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Earth
Posts: 350
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

if you manage to do this it will be pretty sick

go go go
-Gio- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #378
El P
Pooh-Bah
 
El P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: limbering up
Posts: 5,715
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

i railed OP in a few of the 200s-500s for about 10 mins yesterday. the swings in those things are so f'ing unreal
El P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:48 PM   #379
mobguy
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 143
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

mobguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:30 PM   #380
dfb89
old hand
 
dfb89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 1,289
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

still taking bets? 1k?

Last edited by dfb89; 12-20-2013 at 10:32 PM. Reason: also subbed sick sweat
dfb89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:01 PM   #381
LittleGoliath
Pooh-Bah
 
LittleGoliath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,921
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

Vamooo mobguy
LittleGoliath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:11 PM   #382
istack_u5
grinder
 
istack_u5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: in an igloo
Posts: 618
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

force it! home stretch man
istack_u5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:22 PM   #383
darthwager
veteran
 
darthwager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: LoL He Called
Posts: 2,207
In before he gets more action and still ships it. sleeps over rated ezy game
darthwager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:52 AM   #384
kwanho1
adept
 
kwanho1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 716
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

GL mate!
kwanho1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:57 AM   #385
mobguy
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 143
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfb89 View Post
still taking bets? 1k?
Hmm wasn't looking anymore necessarily, but 1k that's sitting waiting there for me makes me greedy. So just ship the money to Quadchrazs and I´ll send my part.

Thanks for the bet and for all the rooting.
mobguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 10:02 AM   #386
Zevrex
journeyman
 
Zevrex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 255
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

I cant fathom how you are still taking bets based on you saying you had 6 x 20k days LIFETIME and I believe you are now in need of 23k days heading into a time when the games will drop off?

Balls to you sir!!!

Gl to all bets involved..Been a sick run regardless..
Zevrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:01 AM   #387
demetri1978
See My Staking Thread
 
demetri1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Starting 60/40 cuts in your favour.
Posts: 3,794
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zevrex View Post
I cant fathom how you are still taking bets based on you saying you had 6 x 20k days LIFETIME and I believe you are now in need of 23k days heading into a time when the games will drop off?

Balls to you sir!!!

Gl to all bets involved..Been a sick run regardless..
I must say it is a lock he wins now imo

I thought I would of won by now ,but at this point going forward he can't lose the bet

He could end up $50,000 down easy ,but he won't lose the bet.It is not a profit bet ,he can just play a ton of high stakes games.

I'm still interested in seeing a chart ,to see if he will make from this at all (even after winning the bet).If he does this is pretty amazing what he has done

I would be interested on betting that he does not make any $$$ from this at all ...odds???
demetri1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:24 AM   #388
Zevrex
journeyman
 
Zevrex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 255
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

Will enough run that high? + as you say a bad run at those levels could hurt even more..

haha

intriguing bet.
Zevrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:11 PM   #389
Siggo
journeyman
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 278
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

Gl Mobguy hope you make it, like Demetri1978 (and probably everyone else) would love to see some graphs at end of propbet!
Siggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:21 PM   #390
daddyrnac
old hand
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,254
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri1978 View Post
I must say it is a lock he wins now imo

I thought I would of won by now ,but at this point going forward he can't lose the bet

He could end up $50,000 down easy ,but he won't lose the bet.It is not a profit bet ,he can just play a ton of high stakes games.

I'm still interested in seeing a chart ,to see if he will make from this at all (even after winning the bet).If he does this is pretty amazing what he has done

I would be interested on betting that he does not make any $$$ from this at all ...odds???
Just wondering...

I'd guess you see everyone else doing commas at the end of the sentences, not the start of new ones? And most other people put a full stop, then a space at the end of sentences. Howcome you still do your own thing? Certainly a unique posting style.
daddyrnac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 02:29 PM   #391
cjbridle1
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 101
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zevrex View Post
Will enough run that high?.
this certainly might be a problem in the last few days. I called it a few weeks ago. if he needs 30k days on 29th-31st and no 500s are loading he is screwed.
it's not a lock yet IMO.

rooting for you mafia!

ps. plz dont die
cjbridle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:19 PM   #392
Ditch Digger
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Ditch Digger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 9,989
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbridle1 View Post
this certainly might be a problem in the last few days. I called it a few weeks ago. if he needs 30k days on 29th-31st and no 500s are loading he is screwed.
it's not a lock yet IMO.

rooting for you mafia!

ps. plz dont die
He alway has husngs as a worst case scenario.
Ditch Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:37 PM   #393
seboutchhh
adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 924
He risk to lose way more in husng imo.

But i agree that it's a lock now, bye 800$
seboutchhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #394
dfb89
old hand
 
dfb89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 1,289
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobguy View Post
Hmm wasn't looking anymore necessarily, but 1k that's sitting waiting there for me makes me greedy. So just ship the money to Quadchrazs and I´ll send my part.

Thanks for the bet and for all the rooting.
hmm sorta bitchin out lol.. wish you the best i think you can do it more think about it. expeciall as demitri says no profit loss. keep grinding hope win bet atleast.
dfb89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 10:34 PM   #395
El P
Pooh-Bah
 
El P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: limbering up
Posts: 5,715
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

how the f is it a lock now? 230k in 10 days where he hasnt shown the ability to go bigger than 20k days for long stretches
El P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 10:57 PM   #396
Mujaro
banned
 
Mujaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 158
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii1v7ZADUOo
Mujaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:32 PM   #397
Mecastyles
Pooh-Bah
 
Mecastyles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hyper, Hyper
Posts: 4,660
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbridle1 View Post
this certainly might be a problem in the last few days. I called it a few weeks ago. if he needs 30k days on 29th-31st and no 200s are loading he is screwed.
it's not a lock yet IMO.

rooting for you mafia!

ps. plz dont die
dont spread around bs
Mecastyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:40 PM   #398
dfb89
old hand
 
dfb89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 1,289
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by El P View Post
how the f is it a lock now? 230k in 10 days where he hasnt shown the ability to go bigger than 20k days for long stretches
bet
dfb89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 12:34 AM   #399
cjbridle1
centurion
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 101
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecastyles View Post
dont spread around bs
wut?
cjbridle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:34 AM   #400
Hero Value
BBV Series Inaugural Champ
 
Hero Value's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,257
Re: 2013 - 2 million VPP prop bet. 1160000 VPP - 71 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyrnac View Post
Just wondering...

I'd guess you see everyone else doing commas at the end of the sentences, not the start of new ones? And most other people put a full stop, then a space at the end of sentences. Howcome you still do your own thing? Certainly a unique posting style.
Lol, waste of effort mate. I asked/said to him about it earlier in this very thread, because he does it all the time, but he just went mental about it.

Anyway back on topic - Probably not the case, but I kind of wander if until now/a week ago, maffia hasn't been trying 100% his hardest, partly because he has been kind of trying to entice out some more last-minute bets, and he knew he was just planning to go 100% flat-out for the last 7-10 days. But it's probably just a bonus of a slow start
Hero Value is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive