Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > > >

Affiliates, RakeBack, and Bonuses Discussion about being or becoming an affiliate and about players receiving rakeback and bonuses.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 06:37 PM   #1
thenextlevel1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,673
Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

I know this is somewhat my fault because I dealt with an affiliate offering an illegal deal and did things I shouldn't of done , but I figured I can post it to protect other people and get back at this affiliate for stealing 14k from me. I signed up with Onlinepokerpromotions.com on poker host in where he offered me 33% plus 12% as a rakechase regardless of what I raked( not how rake chases work), plus an extra 10% loyalty bonus (55% total). A few months after playing under him I refered a few players for him. Then I decided to start my own site. Foolishly I spammed the chat on the cake poker network and ended up getting myself banned. In the process of that I referred a player to Onlinepokerpromotions.com that was a spy for cake poker and he got banned on the network for offering illegal deals, offering to change players mac address and IP and trying to get known players on the network switched to different skins. A few days later I found out that I had signed up a player that was under him on the same network. He told me to give him half of the player and at first I said ok, but then I talked with other affiliates and they told me he had no right to the player. So I decided to give him nothing and he told me he would not pay me my rakechase money and referral money. Then I went on Poker host the next day and 10300 was transfered out of my poker account without my authorization. I talked with Poker Host manager and they said that he could do it because he can take away any promotional money given to me. HOWEVER none of the money was from a promotion, it was all from a transfer to fund my account and money from a stake that ended. So now he is saying I owe him money for his lost cake poker account and wont even talk with me anymore. I am sure I will never see a dime of this but hopefully nobody else will do bussiness with this guy. Also he tried to force me to sign a NDA before he would tell me how much of my money he would give back. Refusing to place the amount of my money given back to me before I would sign. Thus trying to con me into signing and then offering me nothing since I would be forced by law or face damages for speaking on the situation. Jordan is the guy who started the cake hand converter, so if the site offers the cake hand converter he owns the site or atleast a portion of it. He is currently banned from the cake network for his illegal dealings.

His aim is ***** msn *********** skype ******* Site is www.onlinepokerpromotions.com He has about 40 other sites that look exactly the same http://www.rakebackfactory.com/

Last edited by *TT*; 11-29-2009 at 04:27 PM. Reason: personal info removed. Even if the evidence is greatly damaging this crosses the line of acceptability.
thenextlevel1 is offline  
Old 11-28-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
HeavyTrev
adept
 
HeavyTrev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,189
Re: ONLINEPOKERPROMOTIONS.COM SCAM ONLINEPOKERPROMOTIONS.COM

So you took an under the table deal, spammed a networks players and got scammed by the guy who told you to do this??
HeavyTrev is offline  
Old 11-28-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
MrBlueNose
old hand
 
MrBlueNose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,307
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

Dealing with shady people, get screwed by shady people. What is the world coming to!
MrBlueNose is offline  
Old 11-28-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
thenextlevel1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,673
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

Yes I know lesson learned, I am just trying to make sure other people don't use onlinepokerpromotions.com as he literally took 10k out of my Poker Host account with the help of the Poker Host manager and refused to pay me for referals and rake chase.
thenextlevel1 is offline  
Old 11-28-2009, 09:20 PM   #5
zenbuddha
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: London
Posts: 325
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

How can he possibly pay you for referrals if you've got his deal taken from him and he's not recieving any revenue for the referrals?
zenbuddha is offline  
Old 11-29-2009, 02:21 AM   #6
thenextlevel1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,673
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

He is still getting paid for my referals because Poker Host helped cover up his tracks very well... Also I speak with the player on a weekly basic and I know he is still getting paid on his deal. There is a lot of shady political tactics that go on in the affiliate world.
thenextlevel1 is offline  
Old 12-02-2009, 07:41 PM   #7
thenextlevel1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,673
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

bump
thenextlevel1 is offline  
Old 12-06-2009, 02:48 AM   #8
thenextlevel1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,673
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

Just wanted to let all you guys know Jordon of Onlinepokerpromotions.com still is not responding to me and has ignored me for a few weeks now. This guy is a complete criminal and is as unethical as they come.
thenextlevel1 is offline  
Old 12-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #9
Kady
centurion
 
Kady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Europe
Posts: 185
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

Hi I just found out they're my affiliate on FTP, just wondering if anybody else signed through them on FTP and getting paid regularly, or am I ****ed?
Kady is offline  
Old 12-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #10
thenextlevel1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,673
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

nah I'm sure he will pay people out, unless something happens in where he gets upset with you and blames you for his mistakes and illegal dealings.
thenextlevel1 is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 12:14 AM   #11
HeavyTrev
adept
 
HeavyTrev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,189
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextlevel1 View Post
nah I'm sure he will pay people out, unless something happens in where he gets upset with you and blames you for his mistakes and illegal dealings.
Interesting how you come to here to 'out' his site and never mention yours at all in this thread.

Whats your rakeback site?
HeavyTrev is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 03:42 AM   #12
thenextlevel1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,673
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

I am not allowed to put my site name up as it would be advertising. Onlinepokerpromotions.com is a criminal site that stole $10000 from my poker account with the help of Poker Host manager Mark and didn't pay me $4,000 in rake chase and referals.
thenextlevel1 is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 04:05 AM   #13
HeavyTrev
adept
 
HeavyTrev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,189
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextlevel1 View Post
I am not allowed to put my site name up as it would be advertising. Onlinepokerpromotions.com is a criminal site that stole $10000 from my poker account with the help of Poker Host manager Mark and didn't pay me $4,000 in rake chase and referals.
Right. They're scammers and you tried to help them with a scam and you got scammed. Gee, let's get 60 minutes on this one!!

You're outing them and avoiding saying your site because you know this isn't the best publicity for your site either.

It seems somewhat relevant considering you're claims regarding their business practices that you state your own business name. Just comes across as less trustworthy when anonymous people post these types of things is all.
HeavyTrev is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 05:46 AM   #14
thenextlevel1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,673
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

I did not scam anyone, I am guilty of getting an illegal rakeback deal from onlinepokerpromotions.com We had an argument over a players and I did not do what he wanted. So he said he wouldn't pay me for my referral, so I had requested a cash out of my entire balance and the next time ONLINEPOKERPROMOTIONS.COM AND Poker Host Manager Mark decided to transfer my entire balance out. Then Jordan tried to force me to sign a NDA before he would return my funds.
thenextlevel1 is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 05:58 PM   #15
HeavyTrev
adept
 
HeavyTrev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,189
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextlevel1 View Post
I did not scam anyone, I am guilty of getting an illegal rakeback deal from onlinepokerpromotions.com We had an argument over a players and I did not do what he wanted. So he said he wouldn't pay me for my referral, so I had requested a cash out of my entire balance and the next time ONLINEPOKERPROMOTIONS.COM AND Poker Host Manager Mark decided to transfer my entire balance out. Then Jordan tried to force me to sign a NDA before he would return my funds.

Let's just be clear here that you spammed players on the Cake Network.

You told non-rakeback and existing rakeback players to remove their software and sign up to a new skin on Cake to take you're 'under the table' deal so that you could profit. And then the site you had this deal with didn't pay you.

I won't out your little rakeback site here, but I think future players who sign up would be somewhat interested in your previous activities.
HeavyTrev is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 06:09 PM   #16
thenextlevel1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,673
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

Yes I did spam on the cake network, but that has nothing to do with what happened between me and Jordan. Jordan is famous for switching players on the cake network and offering illegal rakeback deals. He would also switch their MAC, help people switch IP and change the series # on the computers so that the network wouldn't know they had multiable accounts. Its pretty clear that you are Onlinepokerpromotions.com or at least a friend of his. That is actually why Onlinepokerpromotions got BANNED by the cake network for doing. I had never had any affiliate deal with Poker Host, anyway it is clear that you are Onlinepokerpromotions.com or one of his buddies. If you want to keep making this stuff up Jordan I will be happy to put up NDA that you tried to force me to sign that will make it clear what you did to me.
thenextlevel1 is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 06:43 PM   #17
HeavyTrev
adept
 
HeavyTrev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,189
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextlevel1 View Post
Its pretty clear that you are Onlinepokerpromotions.com or at least a friend of his. That is actually why Onlinepokerpromotions got BANNED by the cake network for doing.
LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextlevel1 View Post
anyway it is clear that you are Onlinepokerpromotions.com or one of his buddies. If you want to keep making this stuff up Jordan I will be happy to put up NDA that you tried to force me to sign that will make it clear what you did to me.
I've still never even been to their site and never heard of them previous to this except for the e-mail Cake sent out with your sites name attached to theirs as being banned from the network for spamming. You're aware that happened when you were blacklisted from the entire network right?

You tried to scam Cake and were banned and then you were scammed by the people who told you to do it. It's karma man.
HeavyTrev is offline  
Old 12-08-2009, 11:18 PM   #18
thenextlevel1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,673
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

You are correct I did spam and get in trouble with the network, but I have sorted that situation out with them. Like I said before I signed up a player that was his player not knowing it and he told me to give him half the cut and I said no, so he refused to pay me for 1 player I brought him (15K raker at 10%) so I said the hell with you and tried to cashout my balance on poker host and the next day they had the money transfered out of my account and Mark Poker Host Manager decided to put in his little notes that I called on the phone authorizing the transfer to onlinepokerpromotions.com Poker Host account. Then he tried to force me to sign a NDA without putting that amount of MY money that he would give back to me, so I refused and decided to let everyone know that Onlinepokerpromotions.com is a scam. This is not a thread for people to feel sorry for me, this is a thread to let people know not to deal with Onlinepokerpromotions.com.

Last edited by thenextlevel1; 12-08-2009 at 11:25 PM.
thenextlevel1 is offline  
Old 12-12-2009, 10:04 PM   #19
thenextlevel1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,673
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

bump
thenextlevel1 is offline  
Old 12-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #20
thenextlevel1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,673
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

Onlinepokerpromotions.com is still not returning any of my emails. After I refused the sign the NDA without it saying he would pay me all my money back he decided to just disappeared. Poker Host has done nothing to help me, in fact they were as big of player in this as Onlinepokerpromotions.com with transferring the money out of my account and claiming that I called on the phone to authorized the transfer.
thenextlevel1 is offline  
Old 12-27-2009, 03:16 AM   #21
thenextlevel1
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,673
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

This is not true in anyway except for the fact that I spammed the the network. I never signed a single player up to an illegal deal and the deal I was offering wasn't illegal, it was the matter in which I offered it that was frowned upon. I was saying things like 50% rakeback to catch peoples attention, but really the deal was and is 33% rakeback plus rakechase worth 17.5%-20%. I dont know what your problem is heavytrev, Im pretty sure u are onlinepokerpromotions or one of his partners. Regardless of what you think onlinepokerpromotions had $10300 removed from my poker host player account because I decided to stop playing on Poker Host because he was refusing to pay me for a player I signed up Legally that happened to be his player one another site. You should be focused on the fact that he stole my money, rather than the fact that I spammed in an illadvised manner. And yes my site is Stacktherake.com... If this is not allowed you may removed it admin.
thenextlevel1 is offline  
Old 12-28-2009, 05:26 AM   #22
HeavyTrev
adept
 
HeavyTrev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,189
Re: Onlinepokerpromotions.com SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextlevel1 View Post
I dont know what your problem is heavytrev, Im pretty sure u are onlinepokerpromotions or one of his partners.
First of all, you're responding to my comments on the OTHER thread you had created about this, which was locked. But you bumped both of them. Maybe read the forum rules here before posting and continually bumping your threads.

If you're really concerned about this site scamming people then find another person in the poker community that has also been scammed by them. That's all you would need to do here to convince me.

And I still don't know anyone at either of these stupid sites mentioned ITT, so keep dreaming. You can check my other posts in the forums quite easily.

When people post complaints that seem a little ******ed, I call the OP a ******. Have you gone back and read your OP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextlevel1 View Post
I know this is somewhat my fault because I dealt with an affiliate offering an illegal deal and did things I shouldn't of done , but I figured I can post it to protect other people and get back at this affiliate for stealing 14k from me.
You said 14k now its a lesser amount. You say you're posting to protect the community but wouldn't others post a similar situation here or are they a new site players should watch out for?

Your goal here is to use the forum to get a shady site to make good on their 'illegal deal' (your words) that you didn't get paid for. We get it, they didn't pay you. Bumping a thread here isn't getting you paid either.
HeavyTrev is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive