Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT

04-26-2013 , 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schu_22
it just occurred to me that a similar draft in the golf forum would likely start a fire in the forum servers
you'd be a lottery pick. hey-yo!
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrik Sedin
it just occurred to me that a similar draft in POG would likely cause several murders
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 06:54 PM
krayz u are up
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:07 PM
Besides trainwreckog, AngerPush, PITTM and Oski, who are the bad SE posters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAQ
Oski- contributing to the demise of the EPL 2009 thread
[x] tl;dr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oski
100% correct. I am sure it must be appreciated that what ended up happening is terrible and must be addressed. I am a little disturbed at the call for action "right now," as this is a complicated situation and it must be dealt with correctly. There is still the potential for a lot of damage beyond the scope of where it should properly go.

The damage to the kids has been done (of course, emotionally, it is ongoing); I don't think there is any reason under these circumstances to think that their welfare will not be the actual number one concern once the facts are known and a plan is put in place (even the most cynical onlooker will have to concede that there are too many eyes on this for it to go any other way). For the children to be the number one concern does not mean that the other issues must be ignored, especially since they are time-sensitive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oski
I am not trying to be murky. If the BoT has enough on Paterno to oust him now, they will do so. No problem. I am talking about the bigger picture stuff related to the University, football team, football games, etc.

If the BoT needs more time to get the proper info, they will have to wait. Like it or not, they are still dealing with a big hitter that is still under contract. To avoid a huge legal mess with Paterno, it may be best to just let the contract expire and he's done. If they want to take a public stand, they can state they are forfeiting all of JoPa's wins (or something else that will punish him and not interfere with the contract).

Personally, I would take down the current statue of JoPa and make a new one that has him holding hands with Sandusky.

I would also void all the wins, and instead, for each one of those forfeited wins, issue a plaque commemorating a "player of the game" and issue a scholarship to an underprivileged youth.

The plaques will go in a special building on the campus (near the locker room) and the statue will be right in the middle of the area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oski
Cuts both ways. If Paterno thought he had the voice of God, is it not reasonable that he would believe that his report would be properly handled. If so, is it not reasonable for him to assume that the investigation was legitimate and that nothing came of it?

I am not advocating that Paterno should be excused, I am just commenting on how that statement can be used.
JOE PA WAS INNOCENT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oski
I heard that one of the mothers was called in to pick Sandusky from a lineup. She claimed she couldn't get a good look at the guy who had a little boy in front of him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oski
I don't think he was intending to bowl games with them; more like nude water sports.
not only is it not enough to defend da pedos, we have to make jokes about porking kids that aren't even funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oski
I don't have a singular purpose; it is more like three:

1. Paterno fulfilled his legal obligations;

2. Paterno failed as a human and should have forcefully involved himself in the situation;

3. However, not to excuse his lack of action, but to perhaps introduce some explanation as to why he didn't act, I have raised some issues that may have kept him from acting (or at least thinking about acting more seriously).
[x] Pedo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oski
Had enough of her. She's become increasingly annoying over the past few months, and seems to have an attitude way out of line with her accomplishMENT (one win). Used to think she was hot, that's true, but every time she goes on a talk show, or is shown around the track, etc., she reveals a very annoying personality.

Recently, she's been trying to dust it up with other drivers. However, this time, she went over to some foreign woman driver, who appears to be way hotter than Danica. Also, the other driver, Milka Duno, seems way hotter, but has an accent that seems like would get old after about 20 minutes. The swimsuit is nice, though.

The footage on ESPN is cringeworthy. No sports fan should have to watch it.

By the way, I have a feeling that Milka is pretty beat up once you get close and/or past the air brushing. But, its okay, because I'm not planning on watching her race.
[x] Sexist

Quote:
What does "late to the party" mean?

Is it strange that I love my wife even though I had girlfriends before I was married?

If someone converts religions, does that somehow exclude them from being a "true believer" even though such conversion was (likely) the result of an informed, conscious choice?

If you were born in Manchester in 1990 at what point do you miss the cut off for being a United fan? 5? 10? 15? Are you allowed to be happy when you see match highlights from seasons prior to your fandom, or are you supposed to be emotionally distant?
Failing at trying to metaphorize bandwagon fans

I'm going to stop here, there's just too much material. Some of it has already been gone over already. The pedo stuff is enough as well as the WORD BOMB war with MicroBlab
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:07 PM
that was last round

current round coming up
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:17 PM
ughhhh

im gonna be out of commission for awhile. someone can make my last 2 picks for me

gl
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:18 PM
Besides trainwreckog, AngerPush, PITTM, Oski and SumNewb, who are the bad SE posters?

Closet Pedo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
i know i meant anybody who might be tempted. we could be posting kiddie porn in here and mods would never know it unless somebody reported it.
Quote:
07-30-2012, 02:44 AM #1
SumNewb
banned



Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: on meth
Posts: 820

The Olympics are socially acceptable soft-core kiddie porn

I mean seriously, how is it cool for 14 year old girls to be dressing, posing and dancing like this on TV in front of millions of people who are pretending to give a **** about who wins?

Nobody cares about any of these sports. There is a direct correlation to how sexually suggestive the clothes the athletes wear are to how much TV time is given to them - with a couple of exceptions for sports that are actually interesting and popular outside of the Olympics.

This is not to take anything away from the athletes and the actual fans who follow these sports year-in and year-out. But they are vastly outnumbered by the people who tune in to see underage camel toe and pectoral muscles - and the filthy companies, media outlets and tv networks who profit from it.
Here's some MAD about ClarkNasty being a UNDERCOVER MODERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkNasty
Always shocking to me how many people seriously don't know I'm a mod, or read the names on the bottom-right of the main page.

Yes, I'm a mod. I am now the senior-most SE mod, dating back to maybe 2005 or 2006. My name is not green because it was a condition of me accepting modship that my name not be green. Matt Sklans.ky was cool with that. I felt (and feel) that having a green name impacts the forum posting/feedback environment, and I wasn't going to accept the "job" if it adversely impacted my own experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
then get an undertitle or put it in your location - or else explicitly tell people who may not know before you ban them for failing to follow your instructions
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
In the context of a mod telling me to stop doing something and me repeating it, I agree the ban was justified. But I did not know he was a mod - so it wasn't.

I should get a free pass for the next ban or something imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
He should identify himself as a mod to people he is moderating that don't know it.
I'M SO MAD

LETTUCE MAKE AN ATF THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
clarknasty in sporting events is evidently a mod - however he has no green letters or special location or undertitle that indicate this. Yet he gives instructions that are indecipherable from trolling for those who aren't aware he is a mod, and then bans people if they don't follow those instructions. That is unfair. People are getting banned when they wouldn't be had they know he was a mod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit8888
If you get banned its your own fault and you have no business posting here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
if only the criminal justice system worked this way. imagine all the money we'd save getting rid of the appeals process!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolando Blackman
location: on meth
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
knock this crap off

Spoiler:
you do it again - i ban you. because i'm a mod and you didn't know it. thats what he does in SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaaynde
Looks like he's on the mod list to me

ClarkNasty, tuq, Nash Head, sethypooh21, Needle77, 72off, Phildo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
hmm i guess that does provide a bit of plausible deniability but i don't think people should be expected to check that list each time they get trolled to see if the person trolling them is an incognito mod.

imagine if a drunk bum came up to you and told you to get off the sidewalk while he drooled on your shoes and when you ignored him he arrested you. his name being on a list of drooling drunk bum cops down at the county courthouse doesn't seem sufficient to excuse the absurdity of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerowo
You want us to write your crappy posts too? Take some responsibility for your actions son.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
lol

when i pm'd him he acted surprised that i didn't know. and i believe him. but i really didn't, nor do lots of others i'm sure.



what we have here is a fundamental disagreement about whether the letter of the rule or the spirit of the rule is what matters. you think it's the letter, i disagree. i also invite you to go memorize the terms and conditions of every service you are currently signed up for, or have ever signed up for, and report back any interesting findings. see you in a few months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
I wasn't breaking any rules. He told me to stop doing something that is normally allowed (which is why I used the 'get off the sidewalk' metaphor), and then banned me because I did it again. Had he identified himself as a mod, I would have complied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
Hi rapini,

I know you probably don't remember who I am but awhile ago I called you a butthurt pussy. I'd like to apologize and take it back. You're clearly not butthurt I called you out for being a terrible mod and you're obviously not a pussy who can't take criticism.

Warm regards,

SumNewb
And here comes the dumb
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
RWB will be 2nd in MVP voting this year
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
And smart players wouldn't need word of mouth to know. Andrew Luck would have snap chosen to play for a London expansion team over the Colts, guaranteed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
Quality of living aside:

The reason players want to play in big markets is not because of proximity to family or fine dining options - it is because big markets have tons of media there which give them exposure and more opportunities for endorsements etc (and they hate playing for small markets for the opposite reasons).

The only US city that is a bigger media market is NYC.
Comparison to top-10 talent?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuq
It seems impossible that SumNewb is anything other than a Dead-like previously banned account going for the long con with dumb trolling that doesn't break any rules. Same thing with trainwreckog.

Other than reports though I didn't open or post in the WS thread, must not have been that bad since only one poster is getting a mention. Then again it wasn't much of a series.
And lastly is so dumb he thinks meth is amphetamines and refuses to admit he was wrong after much bolding of names

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
there is a certain group of chemicals you can put into your body that make you feel roughly the same as meth. it's not a coincidence that mlb bans all of them and most of them are a crime to possess - and no red bull and skittles don't fall into that category.

and i'm an sf fan. i never said a team had an advantage or this only applies to sf. all i said was that romo and ibanez were high in their postgame interviews and lots of mlb players take meth (and other meth like substances). all of that is true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
Exactly. Can't be done. Both meth and roids are slang terms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
ok? that doesn't change the fact that they have the same effect on you when ingested. or that they are both illegal, by us law and mlb rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GusJohnsonGOAT
lol, most players who take amphetamines are not taking meth. There are far safer ones to take than meth.


Ephedra does not have crazy effects like meth; it's only illegal because of health concerns.




Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookie
Yeah, I know everyone knows this, but you're full of ****.

Methamphetamine:



Ephedrine:



Pseudoephedrine:



Ephedra is a blend of ephedrine and pseudoephedrine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumNewb
I don't understand why people nit up over that specific slang term. Call it whatever you want, lots of people get banned for it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...nhancing_drugs

I took a lot of ephedra when you could buy it at GNC. It was just a cleaner version of street meth. When I was on it, I was tweaking. If you don't want to call that tweaking then substitute whatever you call that for every time I have said meth or tweaking and there ya go - thats what these guys are doing.
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by kerowo View Post
You want us to write your crappy posts too? Take some responsibility for your actions son.

lol
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:23 PM
im taking schererboy

he ****ing sucks and is not coming off my ignore list under any circumstance

some other brave soul can try to fish through his piece of **** posts


CINCH
ODELLLLLLLLLLL
STOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
THE4THFILM
SCHERERBOY
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:26 PM
i'm going to make a pick for annie, writing up now
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:30 PM
he's right that clark should have some identifying marker, i also didn't realise he was a mod until i was banned by him for not following his requests to the letter (not even the spirit)

lolclark. if he's so frequently shocked when people don't realise he's a mod then it's a lol decision to both maintain that reaction and continue to do nothing about it
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:31 PM
Sumnewb not jetto?
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:31 PM
mcb33f rising up the draft boards
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:32 PM
When drafting in place of an owner its important to try to draft in line with their vision for what a team should be.

In an effort to continue Annie's strategy of drafting high volume, low intensity AIDS posters, Team Anarchist selects Anarchist.

I'll leave the writeup to Anarchist, i'm sure he can do a fine job of it.

My fave annie moment: when he smuggled an iphone into a hospital in order to WW.
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:35 PM
When drafting in place of an owner its important to try to achieve their vision.

In an effort to continue Annie's strategy of drafting high volume, low intensity AIDS posters, Team Anarchist selects Chilltown.

I'll leave the writeup to Anarchist, i'm sure he can do a fine job of it.

Just fixing the pick

lol BAIDS
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:35 PM
lol baids
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:37 PM
Krayz, no mentioning undrafteds please. You can pick on behalf of annie when his last pick rolls round if you wish.

Pick stands.

Hoaya is up
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanmail
lol baids
lol fanmail, be more of a sheep son

yea i saw it pre-edit
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:40 PM
Sumnewb was awful. A totally unfunny troll probably created by a terrible poster. The meth argument was the dumbest **** I've ever read.
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAIDS
Krayz, no mentioning undrafteds please. You can pick on behalf of annie when his last pick rolls round if you wish.

Pick stands.

Hoaya is up
da fuq you're the one mentioning undrafteds
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayz
Besides trainwreckog, AngerPush, PITTM and Oski, who are the bad SE posters?



[x] tl;dr







JOE PA WAS INNOCENT





not only is it not enough to defend da pedos, we have to make jokes about porking kids that aren't even funny.



[x] Pedo



[x] Sexist



Failing at trying to metaphorize bandwagon fans

I'm going to stop here, there's just too much material. Some of it has already been gone over already. The pedo stuff is enough as well as the WORD BOMB war with MicroBlab
You are a moron is you think that excerpt supports Paterno in any way.

You are also a moron if you think my distaste of Danica Patrick is sexist in any way - it displays the opposite: although she may be objectively pretty, her character is ugly and annoying.

You are reaching hard.

I don't care if I'm called out as a bad poster - I was just hoping it would be by someone that could at least carry my jockstrap, not a total pissant, nobody that couldn't find an original opinion if it hit him in the face.

You would be first round in the "what should I have for lunch, Chipotle or Chik-Fil-A" circle jerk club draft. Keep playing it safe bro; keep saying things designed on getting approval from others; at no time grow some balls and be original - just keep posting your unoriginal, boring bull****.
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:47 PM
I doubt they'll try to extradite Amanda.

Last edited by Rei Ayanami; 04-26-2013 at 07:48 PM. Reason: oops wrong thread, got confused
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:47 PM


Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oski
You are a moron is you think that excerpt supports Paterno in any way.

You are also a moron if you think my distaste of Danica Patrick is sexist in any way - it displays the opposite: although she may be objectively pretty, her character is ugly and annoying.

You are reaching hard.

I don't care if I'm called out as a bad poster - I was just hoping it would be by someone that could at least carry my jockstrap, not a total pissant, nobody that couldn't find an original opinion if it hit him in the face.

You would be first round in the "what should I have for lunch, Chipotle or Chik-Fil-A" circle jerk club draft. Keep playing it safe bro; keep saying things designed on getting approval from others; at no time grow some balls and be original - just keep posting your unoriginal, boring bull****.
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-26-2013 , 07:56 PM
Lol baids lol oski
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote

      
m