Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT

04-25-2013 , 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schu_22
Riverman pick is pure spew

4 of my top 5 now taken I believe, agdci #1 obviously. Dude was in the title of the bad p0sters thread for like 2 years, incredible stuff
we get it, you love riverman
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopSueyyy
Thremp
i browsed the faq thread for a bit and got the impression that he was terrible.

then i found this and now id like to change my pick
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 09:42 AM
I'm building a dynasty of bad posters here that will last FOREVER.
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 09:43 AM
Not really familiar with thremp.

Dont wanna end up in a blog post so not gonna criticise him.
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 09:46 AM
I don't remember cinch at all but I find him highly entertaining
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 09:47 AM
Riverman loves the FREE MONEY!

Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by digables
we get it, you love riverman
he loves riverman and phb

lol undrafted
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 09:50 AM
Chilltown ruining the draft with no-effort no write up nonsense, shocker
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:01 AM
Jettoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo is sick value in round 2


top 10
1. aidsdgci
2. cinch
3. greeeeeeeeeeeeeeear
4. jettoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
5. not lolo
-----
6. systolaids
7. raids aquarium
8. trainwreck
9. bdidd
10. g1212
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:09 AM
alright probably 15-20 minutes away, putting all the quotes together
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:09 AM
Thremp was just a misunderstood genius
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:11 AM
I can be skipped, I have a meeting I'm in so no writeup
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:12 AM
i think the greatest part of that thremp thread was at the end people just started implicitly assuming cinch was a girl, and referred to her as one.

amazing
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilltown
Opened up the lollakers thread, saw Seadood had the 4th most posts in it,

SEADOOD

I DONT ****ING CARE ABOUT THE DENVER NUGGETS YOU GOD DAMN JESTER
wat
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:17 AM
Sucking longer without getting banned a negative or a positive in this draft?

I'd think a positive. Someone who sucks for years and toes the line is a lot worse than someone who sticks around a couple months and goes out in flames.

Also a case of a poster truly embracing AIDS and its effects.
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:18 AM
Thremp was the all time MADDEST poster

When he finally got perma'd he started a freaking blog to make fun of stupid posters who disagreed with him

Also Thremp v. El Diablo re: steak was a top 10 2+2 interaction/argument (thremp got owned hard but wouldn't give an inch, truly awesome stuff)

Edit: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/85...estion-843859/

Good stuff starts at post 56.

Last edited by Riverman; 04-25-2013 at 10:25 AM.
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:20 AM
thremp also exposed a scammer scumbag mod on 2p2 (DCRFIS or w/e his name was, also known as baron gati) who basically perpetuated a pyramid scheme along with an ex-convict embezzler

his reason? because the mod had a minor disagreement with him on h&f

see here:

http://precisionconsultingcompany.blogspot.com/
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopSueyyy
i browsed the faq thread for a bit and got the impression that he was terrible.

then i found this and now id like to change my pick
Yeah you should change it. Thremp posted hard.
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:21 AM
lol, was about to post the same thing:

Quote:
You came to attention because of your juice fasting and your arrogant, deluded view on nutrition.
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:23 AM
I never thought thremp was a negative poster, but I didn't interact with him ever that I remember and didn't read most of the threads he allegedly did his work in.
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopSueyyy
i browsed the faq thread for a bit and got the impression that he was terrible.

then i found this and now id like to change my pick
Cinch is such a ****ing ELIte pick in this draft, just look at him GOATing all over that thread

Last edited by Dudd; 04-25-2013 at 10:24 AM. Reason: CHECK
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:24 AM
To continue the calvacade of suck I bring you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SToll
id pay you to not post. really. that would be a top 1 asset to this forum
STOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

January 4, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuq

SToll was unbanned earlier after a chat with him on AIM. I asked him not to make me look bad. We'll see.
January 5, 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEb
Just perma'd Stoll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NozeCandy
STOLLLLLLLLLL


Quote:
Sorry I'm not better, but with time, I may improve. like jordan hill
He adds to my increasingly strong NBA scouting department with personnel recommendations that mere mortals cannot comprehend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SToll
pgs are like hobos
Quote:
Originally Posted by SToll
bosh will not be going to the western conference.

he's 100% going to the NETS

Quote:
Danilo will be a 22pt, 4 ast, 7 rebound, 2+ treys, 1+ Steal, 1+ Block CAREER AVG Player

and that's a worst case scenario.

His game really has no flaws, glaring I mean. He's young, sat out with a bad back last year and had the type of injury that reoccurs less than 10% of the time, and thats for the average human. Not a world class athlete.

He can move, his bball IQ is awesome, he can handle the rock, shoot from everywhere, defend and he's got a bit of a mean streak. He'll be better then Peja in his prime within 3 years and he won't be 25
Quote:
His line's right now are 15 pts, 5rebs, 1.5 ast, .9 stls, .9 blks, 41% 3pt, 43% FG and 82% FT

He plays 30 minutes a game, and is 21 1/2 years old. He's 6'10 225

He can play D, He's aggressive and smart. His D is underrated because he's white

and not that this is gonna make much sense but

Danilo > Derrick Rose......... Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by SToll
Gerald Wallace, Boris Diaw and Tyson Chandler
for
T-Mac and Brian Cook
Quote:
Originally Posted by SToll
Mark Cuban buys like some team in barcelona or rome or london or whatever and signs HS kids w/ contracts and basically does it with exit clauses and such that they get these kids on the Mavericks because its too costly for nba teams to sign these guys becasue they cant pay the clause and teh clause is huge to exit the contract unless the fee is otherwise waived by the clbu
And if you disagree with his NBA scouting he has his amateur football career to fall back on.

SUP BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SToll
interesting story about Shonn Greene, he couldn't get outside of me 1 on 1 when we played football in highschool.

Shawnee vs. Winslow 2004. Ill upload the clip on youtube tomorrow.
Unfortunately the youtube clip was lost forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SToll
so we have to wait til tomorrow for the draft, thats pretty beat. its not hard to make a pick. it takes 30 seconds and can be done from a phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckleslovakian
can we ban yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etats360
STOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etats360
Mods, pretty pretty please don't ban Stoll. He's just too entertaining
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPiPeN11
odell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> stoll

srsly we need to bring odell back, it was a travesty he got permabanned
Quote:
Originally Posted by SToll
its called a debate, whats the issue?

im making valid points and getting trolled by a bunch of guys who have yet to make any real arguments against my points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needle77
SToll,

I've given you a whole lot of leash in this thread. 2+2 NFL fans are a very smart group as a whole if an entire group is telling you that your argument about certain things has flaws then instead of continuing to fight it maybe ask a question or research it yourself. Normally I'd lay it out black and white but I was watching my football team play and did not feel like doing it.

This is the last time we are going to post about this in this thread. If you want to discuss this further take it to PM with me. This thread has been derailed enough, and I am at fault for that myself.

I ask everyone to keep things on topic from here on out.

CINCH
ODELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
STOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalledDownLight
I never thought thremp was a negative poster, but I didn't interact with him ever that I remember and didn't read most of the threads he allegedly did his work in.
Yeah, Thremp was not a bad poster, just quite angry
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:27 AM
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote
04-25-2013 , 10:30 AM
Cinch/Odell/SToll is an impeccable vortex of suck, out of which no good posting can ever escape.
Who are the bad SE p0sters? DRAFT Quote

      
m