Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Sporting Events Discussion centered around sporting events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2011, 11:32 PM   #10676
Steroid Boy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Steroid Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Backpacking Bananas
Posts: 42,156
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetto View Post
It's ridiculous how people nitpick my posts. Especially when they only quote one sentence or one line of my posts which has been done so several times ITT.

If you think my posts are obvious then please just ignore me to make your life more stress free. And people saying all my posts are obvious. I would love to see them. If you do quote a post of mine that you hate. quote the whole post not just one line.
done
Steroid Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:34 PM   #10677
THAY3R
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
THAY3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Que?
Posts: 36,550
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

So now we can add Ikestoys to the "internet srs bizniss" Jetto hatewagon.

Clark, Boobo and Ike

Solid company
THAY3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:34 PM   #10678
ikestoys
banned
 
ikestoys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: and don't vote trump/sanders
Posts: 94,444
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetto View Post
It's ridiculous how people nitpick my posts. Especially when they only quote one sentence or one line of my posts which has been done so several times ITT.

If you think my posts are obvious then please just ignore me to make your life more stress free. And people saying all my posts are obvious. I would love to see them. If you do quote a post of mine that you hate. quote the whole post not just one line.
Jetto just to be completely clear, I'm not nitpicking your post... the whole thing is completely worthless and is, at best, a statement of the obvious.
ikestoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:48 PM   #10679
WaterWalker
Pooh-Bah
 
WaterWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Whats this?...A Roll of Quarters?
Posts: 3,901
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by THAY3R View Post
So now we can add Ikestoys to the "internet srs bizniss" Jetto hatewagon.

Clark, Boobo and Ike

Solid company
"when it rains, it gets wet" - DMX

can you imagine if someone was posting this chit non-stop in this forum...but with 10x more passion???


disclaimer: if Jetto really is ******ed, I take back everything I said.
WaterWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:51 PM   #10680
WaterWalker
Pooh-Bah
 
WaterWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Whats this?...A Roll of Quarters?
Posts: 3,901
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterWalker View Post
NHL QUESTIPN:

GOAL REVIEW

When reviewing a goal when an early whistle is blown, usually, during instant replay review by the refs, the puck is dead once the whistle blows regardless of whether the whistle was justified or not.
Does the referee have the right to override the whistle?
in other words: does the ref reviewing the goal have the right to override the inadvertent (early) whistle, when determining a goal?

any input from the NHL crew?

Last edited by WaterWalker; 05-07-2011 at 11:53 PM. Reason: iirc: once the whistle blows, the play is dead (no matter what)
WaterWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:56 PM   #10681
ikestoys
banned
 
ikestoys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: and don't vote trump/sanders
Posts: 94,444
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

I didn't realize laughing at stupidity was serious biz. Don't think banning is necessary, but Jetto should be told.
ikestoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:56 PM   #10682
Jetto
banned
 
Jetto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NBA
Posts: 10,888
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterWalker View Post
"when it rains, it gets wet" - DMX

can you imagine if someone was posting this chit non-stop in this forum...but with 10x more passion???

how do you not scratch your head and say, "Wtf"???

disclaimer: if Jetto really is ******ed, I take back everything I said.
and if people went around having disclaimers as the one stated it would be alright?

Again, search through my post history and quote my post in whole with the ones you have such a problem with. At this point it seems like its some kind of fad for people like you to attack my and my posting. and it seems like its been getting serious. And thats the first time people have claimed me being '******ed".

can you imagine if we had someone posting x type of posts but with x type of passion? imagine what SE would look like. you need to show posts that I have posted that you hate before you get on the hate wagon. I at times found it funny how people like bjktny or whoever wants to fight me over my posting. It's shows something about yourself about having that kind of reaction over a certain user when that user never does anything personal
Jetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:56 PM   #10683
WaterWalker
Pooh-Bah
 
WaterWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Whats this?...A Roll of Quarters?
Posts: 3,901
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikestoys View Post
I didn't realize laughing at stupidity was serious biz. Don't think banning is necessary, but Jetto should be told.
I fully approve of Dr Ikes

WaterWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:03 AM   #10684
WaterWalker
Pooh-Bah
 
WaterWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Whats this?...A Roll of Quarters?
Posts: 3,901
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetto View Post
and if people went around having disclaimers as the one stated it would be alright?

Again, search through my post history and quote my post in whole with the ones you have such a problem with. At this point it seems like its some kind of fad for people like you to attack my and my posting. and it seems like its been getting serious. And thats the first time people have claimed me being '******ed".

can you imagine if we had someone posting x type of posts but with x type of passion? imagine what SE would look like. you need to show posts that I have posted that you hate before you get on the hate wagon. I at times found it funny how people like bjktny or whoever wants to fight me over my posting. It's shows something about yourself about having that kind of reaction over a certain user when that user never does anything personal
Jetto, you seem like a genuine nice guy...but you have ****** passion (along with none or...way less than average self awareness.) If you don't mind, can you answer the following questions:

1. how old are you?
2. Where do you live? (state) - you don't have to be specific
3. who do you live with?
4. Do you have a girlfriend?
5. Are you a virgin?
6. Do you drink alcohol?
7. If so, how often?

*if I'm crossing the line (and I may be, because I am drunk), you don't have to answer them



edit: to answer your question: I don't know...but i guess that's why disclaimers were invented.
WaterWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:12 AM   #10685
Jetto
banned
 
Jetto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NBA
Posts: 10,888
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterWalker View Post
Jetto, you seem like a genuine nice guy...but you have ****** passion (along with none or...way less than average self awareness.) If you don't mind, can you answer the following questions:

1. how old are you?
2. Where do you live? (state) - you don't have to be specific
3. who do you live with?
4. Do you have a girlfriend?
5. Are you a virgin?
6. Do you drink alcohol?
7. If so, how often?

*if I'm crossing the line (and I may be, because I am drunk), you don't have to answer them



edit: to answer your question: I don't know...but i guess that's why disclaimers were invented.
I have already answered some of those questions before aroudn here although they were short bio questions. I do not like to reveal information. I am sure those questions have been or will be answered if you stalk me around 2+2 tho. I can reveal I am your average guy that enjoys many things that most posters he enjoy. But I love sports and Love the NBA. Please dont ask me how old I am or where I live and other thing about me. Thanks
Jetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:25 AM   #10686
Speel Posher
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Speel Posher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: check me out, im grindin...
Posts: 7,355
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by THAY3R View Post
So now we can add Ikestoys to the "internet srs bizniss" Jetto hatewagon.

Clark, Boobo and Ike

Solid company
well, it's clearly fine to call people ******ed and troll them across multiple threads.

i guess i should follow suit and troll the people i find ******ed as well. hopefully we can get a handful of bans in and have 20 people posting in SE
Speel Posher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:26 AM   #10687
The Rat
Pooh-Bah
 
The Rat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,620
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

WaterWalker you're a major creep. Take it easy, champ.
The Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:27 AM   #10688
ikestoys
banned
 
ikestoys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: and don't vote trump/sanders
Posts: 94,444
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

SP-

I guess that may be true for other people, but I'm calling Jetto's specific poast ******ed, which it undeniably is.
ikestoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:30 AM   #10689
WaterWalker
Pooh-Bah
 
WaterWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Whats this?...A Roll of Quarters?
Posts: 3,901
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetto View Post
I have already answered some of those questions before aroudn here although they were short bio questions. I do not like to reveal information. I am sure those questions have been or will be answered if you stalk me around 2+2 tho. I can reveal I am your average guy that enjoys many things that most posters he enjoy. But I love sports and Love the NBA. Please dont ask me how old I am or where I live and other thing about me. Thanks
Firstly, I am drunk atm.

Secondly, I will respect your privacy. Whatever you're comfortable with disclosing, is okay with me. That's fine.

Thirdly, I will not stalk your posts. It's too much work. I only frequent this thread, specific team threads (in STT), as many Draft threads an I can...and very rarely post outside of those.

Fourthly, I am drunk.

Fifth, I'm all down for the casual fan syndrome. After 4+ years here, I realized it is better suited for me. (even though I consider myself a pretty huge sports nerd and historian, I don't have the time to break it down like others do on this forum, respectively)

Without getting too nosey, do you not realize why people say what they say about you, wrt to ****** passion? FTR, Jetto, IMO, you seem like a nice guy, Im just curious.
WaterWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:31 AM   #10690
mjw0586
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mjw0586's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 37,375
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

jesus make it stop
mjw0586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:34 AM   #10691
WaterWalker
Pooh-Bah
 
WaterWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Whats this?...A Roll of Quarters?
Posts: 3,901
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjw0586 View Post
jesus make it stop
lol, says the most serious poster here.
WaterWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:42 AM   #10692
Jetto
banned
 
Jetto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NBA
Posts: 10,888
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterWalker View Post
Firstly, I am drunk atm.

Secondly, I will respect your privacy. Whatever you're comfortable with disclosing, is okay with me. That's fine.

Thirdly, I will not stalk your posts. It's too much work. I only frequent this thread, specific team threads (in STT), as many Draft threads an I can...and very rarely post outside of those.

Fourthly, I am drunk.

Fifth, I'm all down for the casual fan syndrome. After 4+ years here, I realized it is better suited for me. (even though I consider myself a pretty huge sports nerd and historian, I don't have the time to break it down like others do on this forum, respectively)

Without getting too nosey, do you not realize why people say what they say about you, wrt to ****** passion? FTR, Jetto, IMO, you seem like a nice guy, Im just curious.
as I said I do not want to disclose any personal information so I will not answer anymore questions about myself and will ignore them. But I will answer questions about my posts. I do not understand what you mean by ******ed passion as YOU are the only person which has typed those 2 words in a post alongside together. I do thank you for understanding and respecting my privacy.





MJW is right as usual. Let's move on.
Jetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:43 AM   #10693
Speel Posher
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Speel Posher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: check me out, im grindin...
Posts: 7,355
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikestoys View Post
SP-

I guess that may be true for other people, but I'm calling Jetto's specific poast ******ed, which it undeniably is.
eh, sorry.

it wasn't so much directed at you as it was directed at people for banning others for being in the gray area of "sucking", but allowing others to openly insult and troll other posters freely.

just saying that if that is the precedent, i will be calling a lot of people ******s in the near future, for being the ******s that they are.


edit: in b4 i mad
Speel Posher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:45 AM   #10694
WaterWalker
Pooh-Bah
 
WaterWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Whats this?...A Roll of Quarters?
Posts: 3,901
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

WaterWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:49 AM   #10695
WaterWalker
Pooh-Bah
 
WaterWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Whats this?...A Roll of Quarters?
Posts: 3,901
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

is JETTO on skype?
WaterWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:46 AM   #10696
Loretta8
knows her Big Ten
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 21,899
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

ikestoys shows up, thread goes to ****

stop the presses
Loretta8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:39 AM   #10697
ikestoys
banned
 
ikestoys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: and don't vote trump/sanders
Posts: 94,444
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

ROFL This thread has been straight **** for ****ing months without me.
ikestoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:41 AM   #10698
nutshot2
 
nutshot2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 48,746
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

and now it's even worse
nutshot2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:44 AM   #10699
EPiPeN11
banned
 
EPiPeN11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: akon is the goat
Posts: 18,605
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

like many others I think jetto is a good poster but if you don't like his posting it's really not hard to add him to ur ignore list. you don't have to pathetically brag about it like xorbie did either, just ignore him and move on with ur life.
EPiPeN11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:52 PM   #10700
Triumph36
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Triumph36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Osi Ukin'-yora
Posts: 40,914
Re: SE FAQ and QQ'ingblog

Quote:
Originally Posted by THAY3R View Post
So now we can add Ikestoys to the "internet srs bizniss" Jetto hatewagon.

Clark, Boobo and Ike

Solid company
says the guy who has spent at least 3k posts loling at people who think batting average and RBIs are meaningful
Triumph36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive