Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Sporting Events Discussion centered around sporting events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2011, 12:57 PM   #9101
dkgojackets
DKGOAT
 
dkgojackets's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 86,128
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkNasty View Post
I think you'd have all sorts of conjecture and anecdotal stories with very little actual fact base to discuss, leading to horrific discussion.
at least that thread would be one of two or three on the front page with real discussion instead of the zillion nba and nhl and lolsoccer threads
dkgojackets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:57 PM   #9102
Dyenimator
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Dyenimator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: It's the D.Y.E.
Posts: 23,131
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Usually when I don't like people, I avoid all contact with them. Seems like that's not the case you have with me. Like I said, I appreciate it although it is creepy.

As of now, I'm gonna bow out of this thread. Phil, if you want to learn more about me, just PM or hit me up via Skype.
Dyenimator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:12 PM   #9103
bowens
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bowens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: He knew band, bros.
Posts: 16,888
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgojackets View Post
at least that thread would be one of two or three on the front page with real discussion instead of the zillion nba and nhl and lolsoccer threads
Oh jeez. Not this again.

bowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:21 PM   #9104
FlyingRat
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,409
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
i "care" in the sense that trolling that thread makes you a giant douchebag hater. then i "care" because you claim that you aren't laughing at them, you are just "not having sympathy" which makes you a giant hypocrite because you clearly were laughing at them. and it turns out you are also so incredibly arrogant, self righteous and full of yourself that you think being a giant douchebag was actually helping those people you were trolling.

personally i like calling out arrogant, hypocritical douchebags. you'll notice originally i was calling out all the guys that trolled the nvg thread, because you are all douchebags. but it seems that at least tut (and i think vic) embrace their douchebagedness and don't run around trying to justify it with nonsense like "hey i'm just so much smarter than everybody else. when i troll i'm doing it to help all those poor unfortunate souls who are so much dumber than me."

so i'm going to call you on it, you arrogant hypocritical douchebag.
Quote:
3. Do not call people names. "You are a dick" "You are a ******" "You are a moron, donkey, *******, asshat" etc are not going to work. You can say someone's post is illogical, not thought out, ignorant, etc. But no direct attacks. Bastardizing peoples names counts. Douchesmeidreu is the textbook example.
What's up with that?
FlyingRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:28 PM   #9105
Franchise 60
deliciously angry
 
Franchise 60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ferocious, isn't he?
Posts: 42,744
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Trolling and leveling are bannable offenses as well, be careful throwing those stones.
Franchise 60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #9106
FlyingRat
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,409
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise 60 View Post
Trolling and leveling are bannable offenses as well, be careful throwing those stones.
That's a super cool story, brother, but I don't troll or level so I'm fine.
FlyingRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #9107
Franchise 60
deliciously angry
 
Franchise 60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ferocious, isn't he?
Posts: 42,744
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

The "Jetto Rule" is actually in the faq rules list? Wasn't that almost universally laughed out of the building?
Franchise 60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:33 PM   #9108
C-Viggity
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
C-Viggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: GOOD FEELING
Posts: 28,618
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Phildo ban worthwhile just for the emosad reaction imo
C-Viggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #9109
ThaSaltCracka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ThaSaltCracka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Seatown
Posts: 66,878
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikestoys View Post
Right... It was my dad's 50th birthday party last night (currently hungover bleh), so I got to explain what my situation is to a bunch of people who have little to no idea about how the most basic things of poker work. Not one of them, even the weird Christian neighbors, reacted in the way you did. Not one. You're just being an unfunny dick to be an unfunny dick.

Poker will be back online soon because you can't outlaw a multi-billion dollar industry and the pros will get back on their feet. Unfortunately for you, it's highly likely you won't change.
Thanks for the overwhelming evidence that I am wrong. Did your party goers discuss any other issues that we can declare are "solved" now? LOL at all of this.

Also, highly unlikely I won't change? Change from what? You think I love laughing at other peoples misery? You are right bro, I had a kegger after the most recent tsunami and before that we had a huge party when my former work closed down. It was so much fun.
ThaSaltCracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:41 PM   #9110
Phildo
doesn't watch the games
 
Phildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: champagne room
Posts: 22,773
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingRat View Post
What's up with that?
wow. just hit the report button bro. i mean reporting that post is a pretty bitchmade move imo. but this is just lol.

Last edited by Phildo; 04-17-2011 at 01:42 PM. Reason: attn mods: can i straight up call him a bitch if he's acting like a bitch? don't want to cross a line here
Phildo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:44 PM   #9111
FlyingRat
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,409
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Phildo, this is not 'Nam. This is TwoPlusTwo. There are rules.
FlyingRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:45 PM   #9112
FlyingRat
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,409
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Also lol at you calling anyone a ***** when you spend your time sending whiny emo PMs to C-Vig.
FlyingRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:48 PM   #9113
C-Viggity
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
C-Viggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: GOOD FEELING
Posts: 28,618
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Rat do you realize it's NBA Playoffs today? Stop gossiping and NBA. I know you canadians don't have passion for real sports but you can pretend the Raps are playing
C-Viggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:49 PM   #9114
Phildo
doesn't watch the games
 
Phildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: champagne room
Posts: 22,773
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingRat View Post
Also lol at you calling anyone a ***** when you spend your time sending whiny emo PMs to C-Vig.
mods, c-viggity is revealing the contents of personal pms i sent him to flying rat and probably a bunch of people on skype. please ban him.

oh wait i don't really care because i'm not a little *****
Phildo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:52 PM   #9115
sethypooh21
Make or Miss League
 
sethypooh21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Nylon Calculus etc.
Posts: 47,038
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Phildo,

Last edited by sethypooh21; 04-17-2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: No, you can't.
sethypooh21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:52 PM   #9116
Bitchface
banned
 
Bitchface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: HANTZ
Posts: 6,917
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

The PM info was not revealed on Skype but it's possible it was in the other chat room that has allegedly formed due to the drama of the past few days.
Bitchface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #9117
Needle77
No Longer Protecting
 
Needle77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kutztown is in the Hall of Fame
Posts: 43,170
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Starcraft 2 skype chatroom?
Needle77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:55 PM   #9118
C-Viggity
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
C-Viggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: GOOD FEELING
Posts: 28,618
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

it's a 2nd chatroom to discuss the FAQ reactionaries of chatroom1

i dont know anyone who is in it yet, but i hear its an elite group
C-Viggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:55 PM   #9119
C-Viggity
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
C-Viggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: GOOD FEELING
Posts: 28,618
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Zach Randolph may or may not be a member in it
C-Viggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:56 PM   #9120
mjw0586
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mjw0586's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 37,375
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

probably wouldn't be the worst idea to actually start enforcing SE rules given how things have been going lately
mjw0586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #9121
ThaSaltCracka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ThaSaltCracka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Seatown
Posts: 66,878
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Phildo sent me a scathing PM sometime yesterday morning, for what I am not sure. He made a reference to a NVG thread that I have not posted it nor read.
ThaSaltCracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #9122
sethypooh21
Make or Miss League
 
sethypooh21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Nylon Calculus etc.
Posts: 47,038
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjw0586 View Post
probably wouldn't be the worst idea to actually start enforcing SE rules given how things have been going lately
Under advisement.
sethypooh21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:02 PM   #9123
Phildo
doesn't watch the games
 
Phildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: champagne room
Posts: 22,773
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSaltCracka View Post
Phildo sent me a scathing PM sometime yesterday morning, for what I am not sure. He made a reference to a NVG thread that I have not posted it nor read.
i sent both you and cviggity pms because needle told me to stop posting about it in this thread and both of you appeared to be taking shots at me (cvig def was but maybe you weren't; if not i apologize). i found out later that i could in fact post about it in this thread. if i knew at the time i wouldn't have sent either one of you pms.
Phildo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:07 PM   #9124
C-Viggity
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
C-Viggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: GOOD FEELING
Posts: 28,618
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

phildo confirmed under mod protection
C-Viggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #9125
ThaSaltCracka
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ThaSaltCracka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Seatown
Posts: 66,878
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
i sent both you and cviggity pms because needle told me to stop posting about it in this thread and both of you appeared to be taking shots at me (cvig def was but maybe you weren't; if not i apologize). i found out later that i could in fact post about it in this thread. if i knew at the time i wouldn't have sent either one of you pms.
naw man, I never said anything to you or about you. I wasn't even posting in this thread on Friday night.
ThaSaltCracka is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive