Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Sporting Events Discussion centered around sporting events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 04:54 AM   #7976
aejones
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
aejones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Running the Streets
Posts: 20,225
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

i can't believe this is real. as embarrassing as it is that this discussion is actually going on, it's way more embarrassing that i spent 30 minutes reading about it. you guys are embarrassing. i can't believe there is actually policing going on.

if people like epip wants to embarrass himself, let him. if bitchface wants to write stupid **** and embarrass himself, let him. victor is just genius, idk how you guys don't get him. yea, he posts a lot of obvious stuff, and yea hes a jackass, but if you strip away the no content posts, you get just enough witty posts and actual content posts to make him worth the read most of the time. if he's going to be pompous, he might as well be concise as well!

for the most part who cares about the mods, they take stuff way too seriously. primarily it seems like they have good intentions.

i can't believe you guys could actually think that the content of bobbo/assani isn't worth the price of a few random trolls. i mean clearly they're trying to balance their serious posts/ get a rise out of people posts. some of the levels are good and some fail, who caressss. its the internett.
aejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 04:58 AM   #7977
72off
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
72off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: WATZ POPPIIN!!
Posts: 62,110
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aejones View Post
...i can't believe there is actually policing going on...
oh yeah? what has been done exactly?
72off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:02 AM   #7978
aejones
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
aejones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Running the Streets
Posts: 20,225
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72off View Post
oh yeah? what has been done exactly?
just talking about ppl even talking about it? i apologize if it was the incorrect phrasing, what do people call it when a bunch of cops stand around and decide whether or not they should arrest people for jaywalking?
aejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:04 AM   #7979
JeffMaggert
veteran
 
JeffMaggert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,589
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

ok so this is SE FAQ and liveblog so let's get it on track

FAQ

why is flyingrat such a *****?

liveblog

I drank over 100 ounces of beer tonight and did other drugs too
JeffMaggert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:08 AM   #7980
aejones
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
aejones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Running the Streets
Posts: 20,225
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

see posts like that are great.

im going to sleep and i hope that i never open this thread again, but i feel like theres only like 3.5% chance of that happening.
aejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:09 AM   #7981
72off
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
72off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: WATZ POPPIIN!!
Posts: 62,110
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aejones View Post
just talking about ppl even talking about it? i apologize if it was the incorrect phrasing, what do people call it when a bunch of cops stand around and decide whether or not they should arrest people for jaywalking?
screwing the pooch, or something to that effect?

except when cops do it, they're on OT, whereas we don't get paid at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffMaggert View Post
why is flyingrat such a *****?
LOL QUEBEC!!!

Quote:
I drank over 100 ounces of beer tonight and did other drugs too
100 ounces or beer is no brag, well maybe for a crappy pro golfer or something, but tell us more.
72off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:14 AM   #7982
JeffMaggert
veteran
 
JeffMaggert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,589
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

well i cannot tell you what drugs i did but if you combine their colors it's lime greenish. and i received ~90 seconds of oral sex from a fat chick.
JeffMaggert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:19 AM   #7983
JeffMaggert
veteran
 
JeffMaggert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,589
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffMaggert View Post
i received ~90 seconds of oral sex from a fat chick.
JeffMaggert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:21 AM   #7984
JeffMaggert
veteran
 
JeffMaggert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,589
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aejones View Post
if he's going to be pompous, he might as well be concise as well!
.
you lost me here
JeffMaggert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:16 AM   #7985
Phildo
doesn't watch the games
 
Phildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: champagne room
Posts: 22,773
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffMaggert View Post
FAQ

why is flyingrat such a *****?
i don't know for sure but it is likely related to him using internet forums for 3+ years and still thinking that leveling in every post he makes is somehow funny.

Last edited by Phildo; 03-12-2011 at 07:22 AM.
Phildo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:32 AM   #7986
Jack of Arcades
Jumbo Jack
 
Jack of Arcades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Bastion
Posts: 23,569
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aejones View Post
see posts like that are great.

im going to sleep and i hope that i never open this thread again, but i feel like theres only like 3.5% chance of that happening.
I hope you never open any posts again
Jack of Arcades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:03 AM   #7987
Franchise 60
deliciously angry
 
Franchise 60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ferocious, isn't he?
Posts: 42,744
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of Arcades View Post
I hope you never open any posts again
Stick to basketball blogs amirite?

Quote:
Indiana High School basketball: An Upset of Epic Proportions



Tonight I witnessed something I never thought I’d see. I saw David slay Goliath.
Franchise 60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:42 AM   #7988
bowens
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bowens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: He knew band, bros.
Posts: 16,888
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by aejones View Post
i can't believe this is real. as embarrassing as it is that this discussion is actually going on, it's way more embarrassing that i spent 30 minutes reading about it. you guys are embarrassing. i can't believe there is actually policing going on.

if people like epip wants to embarrass himself, let him. if bitchface wants to write stupid **** and embarrass himself, let him. victor is just genius, idk how you guys don't get him. yea, he posts a lot of obvious stuff, and yea hes a jackass, but if you strip away the no content posts, you get just enough witty posts and actual content posts to make him worth the read most of the time. if he's going to be pompous, he might as well be concise as well!

for the most part who cares about the mods, they take stuff way too seriously. primarily it seems like they have good intentions.

i can't believe you guys could actually think that the content of bobbo/assani isn't worth the price of a few random trolls. i mean clearly they're trying to balance their serious posts/ get a rise out of people posts. some of the levels are good and some fail, who caressss. its the internett.
Let me know when you grow up. At some point, "it's the internet" has to stop being the excuse for rampant stupidity.
bowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #7989
FlyingRat
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,409
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
i don't know for sure but it is likely related to him using internet forums for 3+ years and still thinking that leveling in every post he makes is somehow funny.
Maybe if you say it enough, it will become true. Don't give up, champ.
FlyingRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:19 PM   #7990
Phildo
doesn't watch the games
 
Phildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: champagne room
Posts: 22,773
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

lol!

flyingrat may be the funniest poster on 2+2. and the best part is he keeps getting funnier with every post!
Phildo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:25 PM   #7991
unwantedguest
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

starting a petition to have the "LOL ARSENAL" thread reopened.

signed me.

Last edited by unwantedguest; 03-12-2011 at 02:32 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 02:42 PM   #7992
72off
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
72off's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: WATZ POPPIIN!!
Posts: 62,110
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

co-signed.

starting a petition to re-name it "LOL ARSENLOL!!!".
72off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:22 PM   #7993
C-Viggity
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
C-Viggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: GOOD FEELING
Posts: 28,618
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

former special agent phildo still mad
C-Viggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:34 PM   #7994
Phildo
doesn't watch the games
 
Phildo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: champagne room
Posts: 22,773
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

i'd rather be mad than a guy that tries so hard to be rat/epi and yet fails so badly at getting the haters mad.
Phildo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:39 PM   #7995
FlyingRat
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,409
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Look, Phillip, I'm truly sorry I didn't know who John Cleese was. Next time you guys hold a circlejerk, I will not intervene. Can we be cool now?
FlyingRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:42 PM   #7996
C-Viggity
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
C-Viggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: GOOD FEELING
Posts: 28,618
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
i'd rather be mad than a guy that tries so hard to be rat/epi and yet fails so badly at getting the haters mad.
C-Viggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #7997
JeffMaggert
veteran
 
JeffMaggert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,589
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingRat View Post
I'm gay
put up an avi you emo fa g
JeffMaggert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #7998
Blue Celery
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Blue Celery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: #carefree
Posts: 8,905
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

how many more terrible posts does PITTM have to make in the football threads before he's finally exiled from SE? it's been going on for years now with countless bannings and warnings, while adding no content in any of his posts. quit being terrible mods and pull the trigger already.
Blue Celery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #7999
Kirbynator
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Kirbynator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 52,005
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

pretty ridiculous what i got tempbanned for
Kirbynator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:43 PM   #8000
nutshot2
 
nutshot2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 48,746
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirbynator View Post
pretty ridiculous what i got tempbanned for
Details?
nutshot2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive