Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS

02-10-2011 , 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needle77 Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS
SE is meme paradise. Discussion? **** of the past. Memes? Thats all thats left. Welcome to 2011 SE.
only in certain threads.
02-10-2011 , 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needle77 Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS
SE is meme paradise. Discussion? **** of the past. Memes? Thats all thats left. Welcome to 2011 SE.
don't forget claims that (someone who sucks) >>>>>> (someone who is clearly better)
02-10-2011 , 12:08 AM
I just started reading the Variety Show draft. Man, that got ugly quick. Someone let me know if it gets better.
02-10-2011 , 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitchface Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS
You might want to look into the possibility that you yourself are pretty mad and maybe get that taken care of.
every other post is "u mad" or "oh he mad." yawn.
02-10-2011 , 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by natediggity Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS
every other post is "u mad" or "oh he mad." yawn.
Spoiler:
yeah i couldnt break my feelings i dont want to upset needle
Spoiler:
cause he mad
02-10-2011 , 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowens Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS
I just started reading the Variety Show draft. Man, that got ugly quick. Someone let me know if it gets better.
you just have to ignore a few posters
02-10-2011 , 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karak Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS
Spoiler:
yeah i couldnt break my feelings i dont want to upset needle
Spoiler:
cause he mad
all i see with you post is some blank text and "show." Can you give me hint as to what you are saying?

Last edited by natediggity; 02-10-2011 at 12:36 AM.
02-10-2011 , 12:29 AM
why is SE filled with so much strife these days?

this makes me an emo karak
02-10-2011 , 12:31 AM
You aren't allowed to be emo anymore. Only me.
02-10-2011 , 12:32 AM
u guys sad?
02-10-2011 , 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karak Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS
why is SE filled with so much strife these days?

this makes me an emo karak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needle77 Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS
You aren't allowed to be emo anymore. Only me.
Spoiler:

Last edited by 72off; 02-10-2011 at 05:24 PM. Reason: weirdo!
02-10-2011 , 02:08 AM
That's disturbing.
02-10-2011 , 02:12 AM
Yeah I almost didn't post it bc it freaks me out, its just so fitting I couldn't resist
02-10-2011 , 03:29 AM
I got a speeding ticket for going 82 in a 55 today. The officer seemed generally disturbed at me. He asked if I had an emergency. LOL

Can anybody beat this?
02-10-2011 , 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffMaggert Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS
I got a speeding ticket for going 82 in a 55 today. The officer seemed generally disturbed at me. He asked if I had an emergency. LOL

Can anybody beat this?
No. No one can.
02-10-2011 , 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowens Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS
I just started reading the Variety Show draft. Man, that got ugly quick. Someone let me know if it gets better.
14 pages in (50ppp, ldo). Nope.
02-10-2011 , 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffMaggert Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS
I got a speeding ticket for going 82 in a 55 today. The officer seemed generally disturbed at me. He asked if I had an emergency. LOL

Can anybody beat this?
I was going 90mph in my new car awhile ago and the cop just let me off with a warning, saying, 'You lose track of how fast you're going in a car sometimes.'

Then again, Michigan doesn't have many pussy 55mph highways, so I was only 20 over.
02-10-2011 , 02:03 PM
i got a verbal warning for going 80 something in a 50 when i was 17. that cop was awesome.
02-10-2011 , 02:31 PM
Spoiler:
phillllllldoooooooooooooo
02-10-2011 , 02:35 PM
when i hit edit my post includes "when i was 17" which i added. but it doesn't appear in the thread. wtf? i wonder if this is related to the dudd thumbs down mystery
02-10-2011 , 02:37 PM
it sure does appear!
02-10-2011 , 02:38 PM
I searched for "SE Poster Draft" yesterday and those words are still highlighted blue in every thread I read. What gives?
02-10-2011 , 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutshot2 Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS
it sure does appear!
i can't see it
02-10-2011 , 03:27 PM
has 2p2 ever done a tv character draft?
02-10-2011 , 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etats360 Sporting Events FAQ, Liveblog, and BANGERS
I searched for "SE Poster Draft" yesterday and those words are still highlighted blue in every thread I read. What gives?
This happened to me a couple weeks ago. It continued for most of the day and just went away eventually.

      
m