Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Sporting Events Discussion centered around sporting events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 06:20 PM   #3776
NozeCandy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
NozeCandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: lol goofybawler
Posts: 29,251
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Sweet survivor everyone!
NozeCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:20 PM   #3777
Franchise 60
deliciously angry
 
Franchise 60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ferocious, isn't he?
Posts: 42,744
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Mercy rule.
Franchise 60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:21 PM   #3778
Victor
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Victor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 65,789
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
People need to stop putting themselves above the forum. Some of the threads have turned into mini blogs
obv this gave it away but its pretty brilliant caricature.
Victor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:31 PM   #3779
EWS87
banned
 
EWS87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,428
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Thread was closed before some of TUt's friends got to vote. That wasn't very fair.
EWS87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:35 PM   #3780
uscpf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
uscpf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,273
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Stop teasing with the survivor threads, go through with it or don't. Also, definitely had no clue about the tut thing, not sure if that's more scumbaggy than being an ND fan. Will have to contemplate.
uscpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:37 PM   #3781
TheUntouchable
banned
 
TheUntouchable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23,975
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscpf View Post
Stop teasing with the survivor threads, go through with it or don't. Also, definitely had no clue about the tut thing, not sure if that's more scumbaggy than being an ND fan. Will have to contemplate.
I said in the thread that if I lost regardless of what the mods did I'd be getting myself perma'd. I ain't no punk *****.

F60 won. He went resorted to really scummy tactics to win but it is what it is. I've already PMd B.eal for my perma.
TheUntouchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:37 PM   #3782
Steroid Boy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Steroid Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Backpacking Bananas
Posts: 42,156
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

TuT

I don't care how ****ing old you were your attitude and reaction to the situation was unacceptable. I don't really consider admitting to the situation 2+ years later manning up to anything. You scammed $1600+ and repaid it. Do you want a ****ing medal for giving people there money back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWS87 View Post
also...if you really do end up paying them back than w.e....you still will never really be accepted into the community
unless you change your name, post mostly in SE, avoid MTTc and get your dick sucked by the TZ crew, then everything's OK!
Steroid Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:39 PM   #3783
Triumph36
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Triumph36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Osi Ukin'-yora
Posts: 40,914
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

ugh. could you guys (meaning mods) just institute a rule that says no survivors? if a survivor isn't going to be between two good posters, then it's going to be terrible and shouldn't happen anyway.
Triumph36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:39 PM   #3784
mjw0586
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mjw0586's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 37,375
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

I think now is a good time to point out that Steroid Boy once failed to reveal a sports reverse sheep that he ran in POG. He is still hated over there I'm pretty sure.
mjw0586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:40 PM   #3785
Steroid Boy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Steroid Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Backpacking Bananas
Posts: 42,156
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

good analogy!
Steroid Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:41 PM   #3786
mjw0586
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mjw0586's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 37,375
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Lighten up brah, it wasn't supposed to be one.
mjw0586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:42 PM   #3787
Franchise 60
deliciously angry
 
Franchise 60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ferocious, isn't he?
Posts: 42,744
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUntouchable View Post
I said in the thread that if I lost regardless of what the mods did I'd be getting myself perma'd. I ain't no punk *****.

F60 won. He went resorted to really scummy tactics to win but it is what it is. I've already PMd B.eal for my perma.
You said this an hour ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUntouchable View Post
It didn't bother me the first time you said it, it doesn't really bother me the second time either. It's not some huge secret.

If you wanna talk about being hated around here, I'll gladly offer you an SE survivor again.
I hinted at it twice and you then told me it's not some huge secret.

Part of me feels bad, part of me thinks it's a case of when keeping it real goes wrong.

Pass on the permaban stuff, there is no need for it.
Franchise 60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:43 PM   #3788
Needle77
No Longer Protecting
 
Needle77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kutztown is in the Hall of Fame
Posts: 43,170
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumph36 View Post
ugh. could you guys (meaning mods) just institute a rule that says no survivors? if a survivor isn't going to be between two good posters, then it's going to be terrible and shouldn't happen anyway.
Survivors are just ****ing ******ed. Its an ego boosting process, its not even one of those fun forum discussion things, it just gets rid of a person and gives another person some kind of self righteousness whether they ask for it or not.

If someone feels the need to survivor find somewhere else to do it. Hopefully it'll be your local bingo game so all those old people will laugh at you. Or Medieval Times. I'm sure they have some fun "survivors."
Needle77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:43 PM   #3789
TheUntouchable
banned
 
TheUntouchable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23,975
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steroid Boy View Post
TuT

I don't care how ****ing old you were your attitude and reaction to the situation was unacceptable. I don't really consider admitting to the situation 2+ years later manning up to anything. You scammed $1600+ and repaid it. Do you want a ****ing medal for giving people there money back?
I don't want a medal. As long as nobody thinks I took money that I didn't pay back then I'm fine with whatever people think. Won't matter much longer anyway.
TheUntouchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:45 PM   #3790
Pudge714
Modding All Day
 
Pudge714's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Frazier >>>>> Chilly
Posts: 39,104
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Very scummy of F60 to hold people accountable for their actions.
Pudge714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:46 PM   #3791
TheUntouchable
banned
 
TheUntouchable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23,975
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise 60 View Post
You said this an hour ago:



I hinted at it twice and you then told me it's not some huge secret.

Part of me feels bad, part of me thinks it's a case of when keeping it real goes wrong.
I knew what you were hinting at. Others have hinted at it before too. I was tired of people holding it over my head so I didn't care. You shouldn't feel bad at all.
TheUntouchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:46 PM   #3792
Triumph36
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Triumph36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Osi Ukin'-yora
Posts: 40,914
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needle77 View Post
Survivors are just ****ing ******ed. Its an ego boosting process, its not even one of those fun forum discussion things, it just gets rid of a person and gives another person some kind of self righteousness whether they ask for it or not.

If someone feels the need to survivor find somewhere else to do it. Hopefully it'll be your local bingo game so all those old people will laugh at you. Or Medieval Times. I'm sure they have some fun "survivors."
i agree that the concept is stupid, but it's also given us some very entertaining threads, and if two posters agree to it, there's no reason why it shouldn't happen. i think it's stupid for two posters to agree to it, though.

it seems to me that TuT was on the verge of wanting a ban anyway, which will happen from time to time with super high volume posters. he'll probably pop up as a 'new poster' in TZ when the season starts and that'll be that.
Triumph36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:46 PM   #3793
Pudge714
Modding All Day
 
Pudge714's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Frazier >>>>> Chilly
Posts: 39,104
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

TuT taking lessons from Don Draper itt
Pudge714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:48 PM   #3794
AcTiOnJaCsOn
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
AcTiOnJaCsOn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: GOAT
Posts: 24,775
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

tut,

dont perma yourself.

Spoiler:
AcTiOnJaCsOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:49 PM   #3795
uscpf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
uscpf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,273
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumph36 View Post
i agree that the concept is stupid, but it's also given us some very entertaining threads, and if two posters agree to it, there's no reason why it shouldn't happen. i think it's stupid for two posters to agree to it, though.

it seems to me that TuT was on the verge of wanting a ban anyway, which will happen from time to time with super high volume posters. he'll probably pop up as a 'new poster' in TZ when the season starts and that'll be that.
I'm actually roseeker fwiw
uscpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:49 PM   #3796
WaterWalker
Pooh-Bah
 
WaterWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Whats this?...A Roll of Quarters?
Posts: 3,901
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSaltCracka View Post
hmmm this thread got all serious this morning.
i wonder why....
WaterWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:50 PM   #3797
Franchise 60
deliciously angry
 
Franchise 60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ferocious, isn't he?
Posts: 42,744
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

I don't think anyone wants TuT to leave the forum for being an a douchebag two years ago, permabanning yourself is silly. I sincerely didn't want to bring it up and have known about it for awhile but you push buttons enough and people don't feel like withholding your dirty laundry when you are coming at them as hard as you can.

Probably doesn't count for anything but I think you should stay and hope you do.
Franchise 60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #3798
uscpf
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
uscpf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,273
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise 60 View Post
I don't think anyone wants TuT to leave the forum for being an a douchebag two years ago, permabanning yourself is silly. I sincerely didn't want to bring it up and have known about it for awhile but you push buttons enough and people don't feel like withholding your dirty laundry when you are coming at them as hard as you can.

Probably doesn't count for anything but I think you should stay.
I agree with this. TBH you've gone down a little to me (haha like that matters), but I'd still rather you stick around. Franchise... well you're still a ND fan, sorry. I'm all for your permaban.

Spoiler:
uscpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #3799
Chilltown
SuperMegaElitePoster
 
Chilltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Asgard
Posts: 39,695
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion


THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG
Chilltown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:56 PM   #3800
Speel Posher
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Speel Posher's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: check me out, im grindin...
Posts: 7,355
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needle77 View Post
Survivors are just ****ing ******ed. Its an ego boosting process, its not even one of those fun forum discussion things, it just gets rid of a person and gives another person some kind of self righteousness whether they ask for it or not.

If someone feels the need to survivor find somewhere else to do it. Hopefully it'll be your local bingo game so all those old people will laugh at you. Or Medieval Times. I'm sure they have some fun "survivors."

I agree with all of this. Needle is the troof imo
Speel Posher is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive