Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Sporting Events Discussion centered around sporting events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #3151
EPiPeN11
banned
 
EPiPeN11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: akon is the goat
Posts: 18,605
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

meh I don't really have a rivalry with meb in n2 since his team blows, I only consider legit contenders as ppl who I can have legit rivalries with. My main rivalries are with rucker and clark who act like they are helping the entire league while constantly ripping them off in trades.
EPiPeN11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:56 AM   #3152
TheUntouchable
banned
 
TheUntouchable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 23,975
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPiPeN11 View Post
meh I don't really have a rivalry with meb in n2 since his team blows, I only consider legit contenders as ppl who I can have legit rivalries with. My main rivalries are with rucker and clark who act like they are helping the entire league while constantly ripping them off in trades.
This is how it's done. Some of you should probably take some notes.
TheUntouchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:04 AM   #3153
Triumph36
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Triumph36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Osi Ukin'-yora
Posts: 40,914
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

wow an f60 link fail - losing your touch

Last edited by Triumph36; 08-19-2010 at 11:04 AM. Reason: what a shock that this has become the TZ circle jerk thread once again
Triumph36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:04 AM   #3154
MEb
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
MEb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 24,705
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPiPeN11 View Post
meh I don't really have a rivalry with meb in n2 since his team blows, I only consider legit contenders as ppl who I can have legit rivalries with. My main rivalries are with rucker and clark who act like they are helping the entire league while constantly ripping them off in trades.
My team thats finished better than yours 2 out of 3 seasons so far? Your team is an aging dinosaur ready to implode at any moment. You're a borderline playoff team at best.
MEb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #3155
BobboFitos
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
BobboFitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Cambridge, MA
Posts: 72,764
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

fwiw triumph, n2 is dif than TZ. its even more elite with MORE inside jokes. we're a cool group of guys huh
BobboFitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:10 AM   #3156
Franchise 60
deliciously angry
 
Franchise 60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ferocious, isn't he?
Posts: 42,744
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumph36 View Post
wow an f60 link fail - losing your touch
Just pushing the envelope from my phone. Even the wright bros faced some hiccups.
Franchise 60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:10 AM   #3157
MEb
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
MEb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 24,705
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPiPeN11 View Post
rucker and clark who act like they are helping the entire league while constantly ripping them off in trades.
I will note that I tried to warn everyone about this like 2+ years ago and everyone but you was like lol gtfo.
MEb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:13 AM   #3158
BobboFitos
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
BobboFitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Cambridge, MA
Posts: 72,764
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEbenhoe View Post
I will note that I tried to warn everyone about this like 2+ years ago and everyone but you was like lol gtfo.
maybe i havent seen the light yet, but clark and rucker are good (clark) or great (rucker) trading partners. there is dialogue, discussion, weighing things, etc. there is attempted logic for both ends. do they try (and generally succeed) in getting the best of the trade? sure. but at least they're reasonable.

clark doesnt offer me stuff like his 2nd rounder for rondo. his offers are not good for me but at least i dont look at it shaking my head thinking "wat".
BobboFitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:15 AM   #3159
EPiPeN11
banned
 
EPiPeN11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: akon is the goat
Posts: 18,605
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEbenhoe View Post
My team thats finished better than yours 2 out of 3 seasons so far? Your team is an aging dinosaur ready to implode at any moment. You're a borderline playoff team at best.
my team will clearly be better than urs this year and almost surley next year so make that 2 out of 5 seasons in 2 years. also lol @ aging dinosaur, my team is one of the younger contenders. just cause we have players on our team over the age of 26 unlike ur team doesn't make us old, it makes us good.

also 1 of those years u beat me by like 1 game and altho i lost money on it cause u ran like god compared to me via injuries the money i lost wasn't to u, it was to that snake clark
EPiPeN11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:15 AM   #3160
MEb
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
MEb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 24,705
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobboFitos View Post
maybe i havent seen the light yet, but clark and rucker are good (clark) or great (rucker) trading partners. there is dialogue, discussion, weighing things, etc. there is attempted logic for both ends. do they try (and generally succeed) in getting the best of the trade? sure. but at least they're reasonable.

clark doesnt offer me stuff like his 2nd rounder for rondo. his offers are not good for me but at least i dont look at it shaking my head thinking "wat".
This is how he gets you!!! He warps your mind Robert!
MEb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:17 AM   #3161
BobboFitos
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
BobboFitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Cambridge, MA
Posts: 72,764
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPiPeN11 View Post
my team will clearly be better than urs this year and almost surley next year so make that 2 out of 5 seasons in 2 years. also lol @ aging dinosaur, my team is one of the younger contenders. just cause we have players on our team over the age of 26 unlike ur team doesn't make us old, it makes us good.

also 1 of those years u beat me by like 1 game and altho i lost money on it cause u ran like god compared to me via injuries the money i lost wasn't to u, it was to that snake clark
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEbenhoe View Post
This is how he gets you!!! He warps your mind Robert!
maybe. my mind is warped!
BobboFitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:19 AM   #3162
MEb
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
MEb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 24,705
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPiPeN11 View Post
my team will clearly be better than urs this year and almost surley next year so make that 2 out of 5 seasons in 2 years. also lol @ aging dinosaur, my team is one of the younger contenders. just cause we have players on our team over the age of 26 unlike ur team doesn't make us old, it makes us good.

also 1 of those years u beat me by like 1 game and altho i lost money on it cause u ran like god compared to me via injuries the money i lost wasn't to u, it was to that snake clark
Actually the only reason it was even close was because my team fell apart due to injuries late in the season. Until that point I had the best record in the league.

I would not be so sure about being better next year. I've already rebuilt a really good young core, while your team will likely implode due to a few players aging and your ballooning payroll.
MEb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:20 AM   #3163
Franchise 60
deliciously angry
 
Franchise 60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ferocious, isn't he?
Posts: 42,744
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Someone get cvig in here so him and I can improve what has become of this thread.
Franchise 60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:20 AM   #3164
MEb
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
MEb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 24,705
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

This exchange is for needle cuz he said he missed the N2 email chains.
MEb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:39 PM   #3165
Needle77
No Longer Protecting
 
Needle77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Kutztown is in the Hall of Fame
Posts: 43,170
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

I do miss them so much. *sigh* I shoulda just fought through and continued to be horrible because my time is needed elsewhere just because I loved that league so much. Oh well...
Needle77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:40 PM   #3166
tuq
TEEJ
 
tuq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Southern Hemisphere
Posts: 46,363
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needle77 View Post
Who the hell is chilltown?
Exactly.
tuq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:53 PM   #3167
Franchise 60
deliciously angry
 
Franchise 60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ferocious, isn't he?
Posts: 42,744
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Needle77 View Post
I do miss them so much. *sigh* I shoulda just fought through and continued to be horrible because my time is needed elsewhere just because I loved that league so much. Oh well...
Franchise 60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #3168
kkcountry
BBV MS Paint Rapid Response Squad
 
kkcountry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: dimichele ripped
Posts: 31,249
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

HE HAS EVOLVED
kkcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:38 PM   #3169
Blue Celery
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Blue Celery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: #carefree
Posts: 8,905
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise 60 View Post
Someone get cvig in here so him and I can improve what has become of this thread.
he and i*
Blue Celery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:51 PM   #3170
EPiPeN11
banned
 
EPiPeN11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: akon is the goat
Posts: 18,605
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEbenhoe View Post
Actually the only reason it was even close was because my team fell apart due to injuries late in the season. Until that point I had the best record in the league.

I would not be so sure about being better next year. I've already rebuilt a really good young core, while your team will likely implode due to a few players aging and your ballooning payroll.


EPiPeN11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:57 PM   #3171
MEb
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
MEb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 24,705
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Interestingly incorrect graph by you. Not sure quite what that has to do with anything either.
MEb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:26 PM   #3172
Blue Celery
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Blue Celery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: #carefree
Posts: 8,905
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

99problemsbutabitchaintone.gif
Blue Celery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:33 PM   #3173
FlyingRat
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20,409
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

Sick brag, having 5 bank accounts.
FlyingRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:37 PM   #3174
nath
the second coming of the second coming
 
nath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Rust and Marty, a hundred years
Posts: 67,696
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

lmao at that graph

which rap song talks about n2 titles again?
nath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:39 PM   #3175
mjw0586
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
mjw0586's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 37,375
re: SE FAQ, Liveblog, Foodblog, and Forum Discussion

I'm starting to believe that MEb is an extremely elaborate Chilltown gimmick.
mjw0586 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive