Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
LOL hope solo; LOL KlarkNasty LOL hope solo; LOL KlarkNasty

07-17-2011 , 09:25 PM
That would be an awesome draft
07-17-2011 , 09:35 PM
I think we have a good circle-jerk draft idea coming up august 1.
07-17-2011 , 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffMaggert
I'd rather have nutshot mod tbh.
07-17-2011 , 09:43 PM
just finished watching, man im legit $uper $ad
07-17-2011 , 09:49 PM
I also just watched it. I am disappoint.
07-17-2011 , 09:52 PM
lol american soccer fans "she only saved one penalty, choker"
07-17-2011 , 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needle77
I think we have a good circle-jerk draft idea coming up august 1.
Care to share with the class?

Greatest gifbomb threads?
07-17-2011 , 10:05 PM
We can vote on what we want I guess. The idea was you are casting a Real World House. You have to draft 6 SE'er's 1 male athlete, 1 coach/GM/Figure/OWner/whatever, and location.
07-17-2011 , 10:08 PM
I think I can count on one hand the number of SEers who would make interesting reality stars. In general though, having thousands or tens of thousands of posts on an internet forum and making for interesting television would be highly negatively correlated, as evidenced by the fact I just used the phrase 'negatively correlated'.
07-17-2011 , 10:09 PM
goddammit, free Maggert -- how else am I gonna retroll him over Matt Joyce, "MVP candidate".
07-17-2011 , 10:17 PM
Have a gif draft
07-17-2011 , 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudd
I think I can count on one hand the number of SEers who would make interesting reality stars. In general though, having thousands or tens of thousands of posts on an internet forum and making for interesting television would be highly negatively correlated, as evidenced by the fact I just used the phrase 'negatively correlated'.
What if it was you can select SE'rs for a reality TV show. Survivor, Real World, Big Brother, Rat Race, Biggest Loser(LOL), ect.?
07-17-2011 , 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirOsis
Have a gif draft
This isn't a bad idea.
07-17-2011 , 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loretta8
who's the next SE reg to get a perma?

smart money's on epi, followed by agdci imo
I doubt that.
07-17-2011 , 11:30 PM
A+ OP

free jeffmaggert
07-17-2011 , 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudd
I think I can count on one hand the number of SEers who would make interesting reality stars. In general though, having thousands or tens of thousands of posts on an internet forum and making for interesting television would be highly negatively correlated, as evidenced by the fact I just used the phrase 'negatively correlated'.
when in Rome...
07-18-2011 , 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirOsis
Have a gif draft
IN
07-18-2011 , 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirOsis
Have a gif draft
no1 pick gif is moar dominant over 2nd than even labron of yesteryear
07-18-2011 , 12:25 AM
lol free maggert
Spoiler:
not
07-18-2011 , 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor
no1 pick gif is moar dominant over 2nd than even labron of yesteryear
clue?
07-18-2011 , 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtThe Aquarium
clue?
[Undrafted]kidgoingOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!.gif
07-18-2011 , 02:33 AM
agdci isn't getting banned. nor should he

Last edited by ItsRainingMen; 07-18-2011 at 02:33 AM. Reason: lolsteelers
08-25-2011 , 01:00 AM
pretty true, now USA swags about for getting 2nd

low wim nation imo
08-25-2011 , 01:04 AM
I think a Best thread of all time draft would be pretty fun. Pretty damn obvious what the #1 should be it seems to me. Contains what has to be the #1 overall SE moment as well.
08-25-2011 , 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeestein
pretty true, now USA swags about for getting 2nd

low wim nation imo
seems like goat wim actually. we so good we dont even need to win to win.
Closed Thread Subscribe
...

      
m