Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Software Discussions about gambling-related and poker software.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2014, 07:06 PM   #1
oysgun
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 24
Bet365 Hand History problem

Hello guys,

I'm having some trouble saving my hand history with my Bet365 account.

In the poker software I have enabled "store hand history locally". The default location for Bet365 (iPoker) to store these files are C:\Poker\Poker at Bet365\History. It's not possible to change these default settings, meaning this is the only place these files may be found.

The problem is the "History"-folder doesn't appear in my "Poker at Bet365"-folder.

I have tried reinstalling the software twice, without any help. Plus I've talked to the Bet365 live chat where Debbie M told me: "I have just spoken to our Technical team and they have advised to try to delete files and cookies and they try to download again". OMFG!!!

So how do I fix this problem? How can I find my hand history folder??


Thanks in advance.
oysgun
oysgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 08:43 AM   #2
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 36,935
Re: Bet365 Hand History problem

Did you try what they suggested?

Are you playing/testing on real money tables? Play money hands/files will not write files so make sure you play a few real money hands before looking for that folder.

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using? It is possible they are preventing the folder from being created and/or the client from writing the files.

Make sure the \poker folder is not 'read only' so that it has permission to write files there. This is why most poker clients write hands to \users folders now.
fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:08 AM   #3
oysgun
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 24
Re: Bet365 Hand History problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
Did you try what they suggested?

Are you playing/testing on real money tables? Play money hands/files will not write files so make sure you play a few real money hands before looking for that folder.

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using? It is possible they are preventing the folder from being created and/or the client from writing the files.

Make sure the \poker folder is not 'read only' so that it has permission to write files there. This is why most poker clients write hands to \users folders now.
Thanks for the response fozzy71!

I've now deleted all cookies etc using ccleaner. It cleared 5 gb from my disc, so that's good! Uninstalled Bet365 before the scan, but I'm facing the same problem after reinstalling.

I'm playing real money tables, and have played much more than what should be needed for the folder to be created.

I'm currently using windows firewall and McAfee antivirus. I've now checked that none of them block Bet365 from writing files, or anything at all.

Also checked that the poker folder isnt read only, but the system has permission to write files.

More suggestions to what I can do? Extremely frustrating, hope to get more replies! Thanks again
oysgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 11:28 AM   #4
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 36,935
Re: Bet365 Hand History problem

If you right-click the desktop icon > 'open file location' which folder does it open?

IF it opens %localappdata% - then MOVE all in there to C:\poker\bet365 and start client from there. After the first hand played the client should create the HH folder. Then you will need to create a new desktop shortcut.

If you are still having problems you might want to try uninstalling mcafee, replace it with security essentials, reboot, and try reinstalling the poker client again in English.
fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 02:50 PM   #5
oysgun
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 24
Re: Bet365 Hand History problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
If you right-click the desktop icon > 'open file location' which folder does it open?

IF it opens %localappdata% - then MOVE all in there to C:\poker\bet365 and start client from there. After the first hand played the client should create the HH folder. Then you will need to create a new desktop shortcut.
This worked!! Thanks alot!!
oysgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 03:06 PM   #6
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 36,935
Re: Bet365 Hand History problem

nice, glad I could help
fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:50 PM   #7
edwin11
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 89
Re: Bet365 Hand History problem

Thanks a lot fozzy, had this same problem but all sorted now.
edwin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 01:53 PM   #8
Tibbii
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2
Re: Bet365 Hand History problem

Hello. How can you save your hands? Where can i find that "store hand history locally" ?
Thanks
Tibbii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 02:54 PM   #9
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 36,935
Re: Bet365 Hand History problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibbii View Post
Hello. How can you save your hands? Where can i find that "store hand history locally" ?
Thanks
  1. Launch iPoker.
  2. In the iPoker lobby click on Setting > System.
  3. Make sure "Store Hand History Locally" is selected. Make sure the hands are written in English, or the client was installed in English.
  4. Play a few Cash Game Hands
  5. Navigate to your Poker Client install path C:\Poker\YourSiteName\*
  6. Look for the Hand History Folder where Hand Histories are being saved.
  7. Make note of this folder path and write it down. (We may need this later.)
fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:55 AM   #10
Tibbii
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2
Re: Bet365 Hand History problem

That works out! Thanks a lot, buddy!!
Tibbii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:03 PM   #11
BTino
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Re: Bet365 Hand History problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
  1. Launch iPoker.
  2. In the iPoker lobby click on Setting > System.
  3. Make sure "Store Hand History Locally" is selected. Make sure the hands are written in English, or the client was installed in English.
  4. Play a few Cash Game Hands
  5. Navigate to your Poker Client install path C:\Poker\YourSiteName\*
  6. Look for the Hand History Folder where Hand Histories are being saved.
  7. Make note of this folder path and write it down. (We may need this later.)
Hi bro, how do I install path c:\poker as I can't find this folder at all and my hands aren't saving
BTino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:11 PM   #12
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 36,935
Re: Bet365 Hand History problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTino View Post
Hi bro, how do I install path c:\poker as I can't find this folder at all and my hands aren't saving
This is a really old thread and none of the ipoker clients save hands to that folder any longer. This is the folder they should use now:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\skin\data\playerna me\History\Data

Are you having problems with HM2? If yes, and the above doesn't help create a support ticket email at the holdem manager site and I or someone else can assist you further.
fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:49 PM   #13
BTino
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Re: Bet365 Hand History problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
This is a really old thread and none of the ipoker clients save hands to that folder any longer. This is the folder they should use now:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\skin\data\playerna me\History\Data

Are you having problems with HM2? If yes, and the above doesn't help create a support ticket email at the holdem manager site and I or someone else can assist you further.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply, yes hm2

I managed to find the hh there earlier and manually import but sadly still no hud display when playing ipoker - stars works fine w auto upload hh and hud working perfectly. Could it be some install problem, I've deleted cookies, re installed 3 times and opened via run administrator so all out of ideas
BTino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:31 PM   #14
fozzy71
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fozzy71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 8 Mile + 2.5
Posts: 36,935
Re: Bet365 Hand History problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTino View Post
Thanks a lot for the quick reply, yes hm2

I managed to find the hh there earlier and manually import but sadly still no hud display when playing ipoker - stars works fine w auto upload hh and hud working perfectly. Could it be some install problem, I've deleted cookies, re installed 3 times and opened via run administrator so all out of ideas
Find our official support thread or create a support ticket. I am not allowed to provide tech support that links to our faqs/site outside of our official support thread.
fozzy71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online