This update should address the issues with the HUD table / players configuration that got into the 1.00 build.
We'll be adding a signup on our site for test builds as well over the next few days as a way to ensure future official released versions have plenty of logged test hours on them.
We're planning on releasing weekly updates and of course there will be a lot more added to new versions than in 1.01 which is being released to deal with these bugs and to take advantage of the new Bodog Hand Grabber.
January 23: Version 1.01
* New Bodog Hand Grabber built by the IdleMiner team now works with HM
* Update DBControlPanel.exe to work for people who received "CREATE DATABASE can not be executed from multi command string" error when creating a database
* Fixed bug that caused a crash if you double click or try to replay a hand in the Sessions tab
* Fixed bug that caused HUD settings to reset each time the configuration form was loaded or HM was restarted
* Fixed bug with selecting color ranges in the HUD setup that would cause the HUD popup views to become unreadable
* Fixed bug that caused HM to crash if you selected an empty spot in the HUD Selected Stats window in Player Preferences
* Fixed bug in Active Player Details window that would appear if you change players, refresh players, or the timed refresh goes off while another players stats are being grabbed