Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2019, 03:54 PM   #12001
prana
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
prana's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 8,516
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

I suppose none of these idiots realize that Trump was just talking about censoring SNL the other day. Chances any reporter asks him about it? I'd say about 3.50%.
prana is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 04:04 PM   #12002
El Rata
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
El Rata's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 31,478
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyebooger View Post
It probably took 14 hours to explain to Trump what the Golan Heights are.
i need a journalist to ask him to point it on a map and explain its strategic importance. would be great comedy.
El Rata is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 04:15 PM   #12003
synth_floyd
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 6,932
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

"The Golan Heights, or Golan as I like to call it, is very important to Israel and to the US as well. Many people have been telling me to recognize it. So many people. They come up to me all the time, "Mr President, you should recognize Golan" Some people are opposed to it but they are anti-Semites and FAKE NEWS. You heard it here first folks, fake. Just like John McCain and his funeral. They begged me to allow the funeral. Begged I tell you. I didn't want him to have a funeral. I thought they should just throw the body in a ditch on the side of the road. But I allowed the funeral. No thanks from anyone though. Not a single person thanked me for allowing him to have a funeral. So blame the democrats for that."
synth_floyd is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 04:16 PM   #12004
realDonaldTrump
WITCH HUNT!
 
realDonaldTrump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Golfing at Mar-a-Lago
Posts: 2,921
realDonaldTrump is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 05:12 PM   #12005
realDonaldTrump
WITCH HUNT!
 
realDonaldTrump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Golfing at Mar-a-Lago
Posts: 2,921
realDonaldTrump is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 05:14 PM   #12006
ScreaminAsian
For President
 
ScreaminAsian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DO NOT CONGRATULATE
Posts: 33,266
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by synth_floyd View Post
"The Golan Heights, or Golan as I like to call it, is very important to Israel and to the US as well. Many people have been telling me to recognize it. So many people. They come up to me all the time, "Mr President, you should recognize Golan" Some people are opposed to it but they are anti-Semites and FAKE NEWS. You heard it here first folks, fake. Just like John McCain and his funeral. They begged me to allow the funeral. Begged I tell you. I didn't want him to have a funeral. I thought they should just throw the body in a ditch on the side of the road. But I allowed the funeral. No thanks from anyone though. Not a single person thanked me for allowing him to have a funeral. So blame the democrats for that."
This feels made up but I still give it a 50% chance it's real
ScreaminAsian is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 05:26 PM   #12007
markksman
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
markksman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Unstuckpolitics.com
Posts: 20,902
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by realDonaldTrump View Post
For the record this is literally the antithesis of constitutional free speech.

Lol u kidder!
markksman is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 05:26 PM   #12008
markksman
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
markksman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Unstuckpolitics.com
Posts: 20,902
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Womp
markksman is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 05:36 PM   #12009
tgiggity
Pooh-Bah
 
tgiggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,371
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by realDonaldTrump View Post
was pence not able to make it? it's like they photoshopped the same awkward picture of him into every pic.
tgiggity is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 05:39 PM   #12010
master3004
Revisionist Historian
 
master3004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Obstruct Everything
Posts: 55,844
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by realDonaldTrump View Post
So this means I can go to a college campus and tell the invited republican speaker to **** right off?
master3004 is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 05:43 PM   #12011
dlk9s
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
dlk9s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Correct, as usual.
Posts: 22,491
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rata View Post
i need a journalist to ask him to point it on a map and explain its strategic importance. would be great comedy.

dlk9s is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 05:45 PM   #12012
tgiggity
Pooh-Bah
 
tgiggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,371
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by master3004 View Post
So this means I can go to a college campus and tell the invited republican speaker to **** right off?
of course not. that would be a violation of right-winger's rights to say whatever they want without debate, critique or ridicule
tgiggity is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 05:51 PM   #12013
master3004
Revisionist Historian
 
master3004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Obstruct Everything
Posts: 55,844
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

What a vapid ****ing ****

Edit: Trump, obv, not miss teen south carolina
master3004 is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 05:56 PM   #12014
+rep_lol
El Guapo
 
+rep_lol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 14,724
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

lol she literally got kicked in the head by a farm animal as a kid

Spoiler:
+rep_lol is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 05:59 PM   #12015
jmakin
DoorDash Balla
 
jmakin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Streaming
Posts: 29,657
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rata View Post
i need a journalist to ask him to point it on a map and explain its strategic importance. would be great comedy.


You guys always imagine scenarios like this and don’t realize how easy it is to weasel out of a question like this if you’re a bull****ter
jmakin is online now  
Old 03-21-2019, 06:43 PM   #12016
fatboy8
journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 338
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by realDonaldTrump View Post
Get with the times, man. TPTB already did this months ago.
fatboy8 is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 07:08 PM   #12017
whosnext
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
whosnext's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: California
Posts: 6,258
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Please don't anybody show trump what the First Amendment actually says. He'll demand that it be revoked toot sweet.
whosnext is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 08:32 PM   #12018
dth123451
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 15,501
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Just once I want to see a reporter ask basic civics questions:

“Mr. President, what is the Bill of Rights?”

“What is the difference between Medicare and Medicaid?”

“How many people are in Congress?”
dth123451 is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 08:56 PM   #12019
wheatrich
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
wheatrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 21,247
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Most americans would get all three of the above wrong. Okay, mayyybe the first one but only b/c the gun one is in it.

Remember the day where not being able to spell potato got you DQ'd from the presidency. All he had to do was be a gigantic ******* and he would've been fine.

Last edited by wheatrich; 03-21-2019 at 09:04 PM.
wheatrich is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 09:52 PM   #12020
Louis Cyphre
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Louis Cyphre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Porada Ninfu, Lampukistan
Posts: 11,025
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Most Americans should not be president.
Louis Cyphre is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 10:03 PM   #12021
Clovis8
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Having a beer with Charles Darwin
Posts: 16,503
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by dth123451 View Post
Just once I want to see a reporter ask basic civics questions:

“Mr. President, what is the Bill of Rights?”

“What is the difference between Medicare and Medicaid?”

“How many people are in Congress?”
My over under would be

Less than 10% would know it’s the first ten amendments.

Less than 20% would know the difference

Less than 15% would know the actual number.
Clovis8 is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 10:18 PM   #12022
tgiggity
Pooh-Bah
 
tgiggity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,371
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by dth123451 View Post
Just once I want to see a reporter ask basic civics questions:

“Mr. President, what is the Bill of Rights?”

“What is the difference between Medicare and Medicaid?”

“How many people are in Congress?”
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheatrich View Post
Most americans would get all three of the above wrong. Okay, mayyybe the first one but only b/c the gun one is in it.

Remember the day where not being able to spell potato got you DQ'd from the presidency. All he had to do was be a gigantic ******* and he would've been fine.
I would guess 99.5% of americans can't answer 2/3 of those questions

I would bet good money trump can't answer any

less than 5% of americans know the # of congressman. I'm fairly polically informed and my best guess was 536, which is close but wrong
tgiggity is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 10:28 PM   #12023
metsandfinsfan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
metsandfinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey
Posts: 154,582
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Golan is important strategically to Israel
metsandfinsfan is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 10:38 PM   #12024
wheatrich
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
wheatrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 21,247
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cyphre View Post
Most Americans should not be president.
Yes but running for president is a popularity contest not a who's the best candidate for the job contest.
wheatrich is offline  
Old 03-21-2019, 10:40 PM   #12025
wheatrich
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
wheatrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 21,247
Re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgiggity View Post
I would guess 99.5% of americans can't answer 2/3 of those questions

I would bet good money trump can't answer any

less than 5% of americans know the # of congressman. I'm fairly polically informed and my best guess was 536, which is close but wrong
I just assumed it was 538 because of the website. That might not be right either atm heh.
wheatrich is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive