Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2019, 02:24 AM   #3051
OmgGlutten!
Pooh-Bah
 
OmgGlutten!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5,263
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

I don’t see any signs of Barron being autistic what is this based on?
OmgGlutten! is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 02:36 AM   #3052
Catastrophe
enthusiast
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 55
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

His parents
Catastrophe is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 02:39 AM   #3053
gregorio
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 38,069
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

He's obviously not autistic as his parents came up with their own schedule for his vaccinations to avoid just such a scenario.

"When I was growing up, autism wasn't really a factor," Trump said. "And now all of a sudden, it's an epidemic. Everybody has their theory. My theory, and I study it because I have young children, my theory is the shots. We've giving these massive injections at one time, and I really think it does something to the children.

"What we've done with Baron, we've taken him on a very slow process. He gets one shot at a time then we wait a few months and give him another shot, the old-fashioned way. But today they pump the children with so much at a very young age. We do it on a very, very conservative level."

Last edited by gregorio; 01-14-2019 at 02:47 AM.
gregorio is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 08:00 AM   #3054
SJCX
adept
 
SJCX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 916
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Cut View Post
grats on having your country back, awval
lol
SJCX is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 08:03 AM   #3055
champstark
aka starkwired
 
champstark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,841
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Tbh calling Barron autistic without any evidence whatsoever as some sort of insult is pretty offensive my dudes

To go from (correctly) ****ting on Oversized Oompa Loompa for being a horrible racist piece of trash to making fun of a 12 year old without any reason is pretty bad.
champstark is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 08:15 AM   #3056
realDonaldTrump
WITCH HUNT!
 
realDonaldTrump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Golfing at Mar-a-Lago
Posts: 2,921
realDonaldTrump is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 08:24 AM   #3057
realDonaldTrump
WITCH HUNT!
 
realDonaldTrump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Golfing at Mar-a-Lago
Posts: 2,921
realDonaldTrump is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 08:27 AM   #3058
realDonaldTrump
WITCH HUNT!
 
realDonaldTrump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Golfing at Mar-a-Lago
Posts: 2,921
realDonaldTrump is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 08:33 AM   #3059
realDonaldTrump
WITCH HUNT!
 
realDonaldTrump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Golfing at Mar-a-Lago
Posts: 2,921
realDonaldTrump is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 08:35 AM   #3060
realDonaldTrump
WITCH HUNT!
 
realDonaldTrump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Golfing at Mar-a-Lago
Posts: 2,921
realDonaldTrump is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 08:45 AM   #3061
El Rata
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
El Rata's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 31,478
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

fox and friends is like crack to him
El Rata is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 08:51 AM   #3062
zikzak
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
zikzak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hither, Yon
Posts: 22,236
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by champstark View Post
Tbh calling Barron autistic without any evidence whatsoever as some sort of insult is pretty offensive my dudes

To go from (correctly) ****ting on Oversized Oompa Loompa for being a horrible racist piece of trash to making fun of a 12 year old without any reason is pretty bad.
Nobody is doing those things.
zikzak is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 09:00 AM   #3063
alazo1985
journeyman
 
alazo1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 333
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikzak View Post
I'm going to skip doing a forensic evaluation of Barron's many weird, awkward, and almost completely non-verbal media appearances and instead point out that the only time Donald has ever seemed to honestly care about a cause and charity, it has been for autism. And it has always been in a way that fits with a narcissistic dickbag like Trump might try to cope with having an autistic child, like blaming the condition on vaccines and supporting a very controversial organization like Autism Speaks - which sees the condition as something to be cured rather than accepted.
My wife is a child developmental psychologist that diagnoses autism for a living and some of the conferences she goes to she learns scary ****. This administration is pulling aside leaders of these organizations and threatening to withhold funding from autism research and treatment if they don’t come out publicly saying vaccines cause autism. So far no one has but how long til they find a grifter and it happens?

For the record I have asked and she has no opinion on Barron, there is t enough in the public record. There are many things that present with similar symptoms so the fact that he hasn’t spoken is in no way evidence of autism. Probably the biggest evidence imo is Trumps focus on the issue: the fact that he wants to blame vaccines rather than genetics is because he can’t bear the thought of a flaw in his genes
alazo1985 is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 09:45 AM   #3064
realDonaldTrump
WITCH HUNT!
 
realDonaldTrump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Golfing at Mar-a-Lago
Posts: 2,921
realDonaldTrump is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 09:59 AM   #3065
Joshfan
veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,752
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by champstark View Post
Tbh calling Barron autistic without any evidence whatsoever as some sort of insult is pretty offensive my dudes

To go from (correctly) ****ting on Oversized Oompa Loompa for being a horrible racist piece of trash to making fun of a 12 year old without any reason is pretty bad.
jeez, strawman much?

People have been incredibly polite so far, and it's not insulting to suggest the kid has autism or something else considering things like this well known moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTt5vb0_T4Q
Joshfan is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 09:59 AM   #3066
tomdemaine
Just tries harder
 
tomdemaine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Social Justice Rogue
Posts: 20,071
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Fake news should take lessons from the king of chill. DJT.
tomdemaine is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 10:06 AM   #3067
fatkid
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
fatkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: ikesghanistan
Posts: 8,849
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by realDonaldTrump View Post
Hes basically tweeting while standing in a septic hole with **** up to his neck.
fatkid is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 10:13 AM   #3068
Trolly McTrollson
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Trolly McTrollson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Winesburg, Ohio
Posts: 30,990
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by alazo1985 View Post
My wife is a child developmental psychologist that diagnoses autism for a living and some of the conferences she goes to she learns scary ****. This administration is pulling aside leaders of these organizations and threatening to withhold funding from autism research and treatment if they donít come out publicly saying vaccines cause autism. So far no one has but how long til they find a grifter and it happens?
So the administration is actively trying to undermine childrenís health, great ****ing job, Awval.
Trolly McTrollson is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 10:42 AM   #3069
Jiggymike
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Jiggymike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Approaching busto
Posts: 13,420
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Chill! What a ****ing loon. 40% approval though
Jiggymike is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 10:49 AM   #3070
Namath12
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Namath12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 55,869
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

lol the federalist dot com

Namath12 is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 11:48 AM   #3071
lozen
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
lozen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 17,593
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

When the reporter asked him if he was a Russian agent this morning I was hoping Trump said " Nyet"
lozen is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 11:50 AM   #3072
realDonaldTrump
WITCH HUNT!
 
realDonaldTrump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Golfing at Mar-a-Lago
Posts: 2,921
realDonaldTrump is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 11:58 AM   #3073
Kafja
adept
 
Kafja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 956
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by alazo1985 View Post
My wife is a child developmental psychologist that diagnoses autism for a living

For the record I have asked and she has no opinion on Barron, there is t enough in the public record. There are many things that present with similar symptoms so the fact that he hasnít spoken is in no way evidence of autism.
the only decent post in the terrible autism derail
Kafja is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 12:10 PM   #3074
Namath12
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Namath12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 55,869
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

So the house Dems are gonna subpoena the interpreter in the room with Trump & Pootin or are we still waiting for confirmation on that? Last I heard Trump took the interpreter's notes away which is totally normal and not at all suspicious, so we'll be relying on the interpreter's memory of what was said.

(Which won't matter anyway because 'executive privilege' is gonna be snapped off)
Namath12 is offline  
Old 01-14-2019, 12:15 PM   #3075
alazo1985
journeyman
 
alazo1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 333
re: The Presidency of Donald J. Trump: State of Emergency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namath12 View Post
So the house Dems are gonna subpoena the interpreter in the room with Trump & Pootin or are we still waiting for confirmation on that? Last I heard Trump took the interpreter's notes away which is totally normal and not at all suspicious, so we'll be relying on the interpreter's memory of what was said.

(Which won't matter anyway because 'executive privilege' is gonna be snapped off)
Yeah this looks like a clear case of executive privilege and because our system is design to give potus the benefit of the doubt even if undeserved thereís not really any honest protest if he invokes privilege. I donít see that strong leading anywhere in Congressóbest hope is that he was too dumb to state privilege proactively and that Mueller secretly interviewed her before it became news
alazo1985 is offline  

 
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive