Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Sports Betting Discussions related to wagering on sporting events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2020, 12:35 AM   #201
lvr
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,374
Re: The Well - Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodythePATRIOT View Post
No warning or anything.... that is honestly kind of ridiculous.
are you serious?

he is doing the tout angle lol

legit scumbag move
lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 02:41 AM   #202
CodythePATRIOT
adept
 
CodythePATRIOT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 809
Re: The Well - Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvr View Post
are you serious?

he is doing the tout angle lol

legit scumbag move
If he was peddling coaching or something, I didn't see any real solicitation/call to action.
CodythePATRIOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 10:27 AM   #203
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 7,666
Re: The Well - Like

damnit, i've been doing so much jogging lately to train to be a runner too
rickroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 09:50 PM   #204
lvr
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,374
Re: The Well - Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodythePATRIOT View Post
If he was peddling coaching or something, I didn't see any real solicitation/call to action.
mate...you can't be this gullible can you?

You are a liberal thou so who knows
lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 07:05 PM   #205
SwoopAE
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SwoopAE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 20,752
Re: The Well - Like

That's exactly what Thremp said I was doing years ago just posting random spots I like for my own personal amusement when again at no point was I telling people to tail me or attempting to charge for services or whatever.

Poogs hasn't asked anyone for money in any capacity, didn't start his own well thread, answered people's questions on his own time and literally the only benefit he's got out of it is a few eyes on his blog, which doesn't cost anyone any money to look at and if you think it sucks then just don't read it.

lvr, because you personally can't fathom engaging with a community without 'getting something out of it' because of your right wing 'f you I got mine' attitude to life (i'm just assuming you're a fringe right winger but seems likely due to your blah blah libs comments), you can't imagine anyone else wouldn't be just like you and have some 'alternative agenda' to benefit financially or otherwise from all your interactions with people

It's sad and a bit ridiculous at no point has he tried to 'tout' in any way shape or form he's posting spots he likes most of which are random PPH arbs not available to the general public and he's not trying to charge money for his services or anything so why don't you **** off out of the thread with your cancer and go back to low content or something
SwoopAE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 08:46 PM   #206
DefNotRsigley
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 10,394
Re: The Well - Like

how is the dodge ram holding up? i'm thinking about selling my car because it's impossible to find a place to charge it without a line and my "luxury" condo doesn't have charging stations. it's extremely inconvenient

is it hard to back into a parking spot? that's my only worry and has me leaning towards a prius
DefNotRsigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 09:49 PM   #207
Da_Nit
Pooh-Bah
 
Da_Nit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Houston via Ruff Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,048
Re: The Well - Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefNotRsigley View Post
how is the dodge ram holding up? i'm thinking about selling my car because it's impossible to find a place to charge it without a line and my "luxury" condo doesn't have charging stations. it's extremely inconvenient

is it hard to back into a parking spot? that's my only worry and has me leaning towards a prius


Not a pickup truck driver but even though these large trucks are somewhat easy or at least not as nearly difficult as one would assume to reverse park. There higher off the ground so you get a better view, plus well sized mirrors. Additionally modern trucks have good handling and reverse cams are almost standard. Iíd say easier to park than an older model Kia hatchback or something.
Da_Nit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 01:20 AM   #208
hedgie43
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,226
Re: The Well - Like

Swoop,

Poogs was doing this thread and his blog to try to drum up PPH accounts. He's not just doing this without trying to get something out of it as you claim. He's also one of the last people here I'd advise someone to share a good PPH out with. There are dozens of more technically proficient bettors, none of whom have any history of slowpays/attempted partial pays. That said, banning him with no explanation seems a bit off.
hedgie43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 09:42 AM   #209
Nepeeme2008
old hand
 
Nepeeme2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In position
Posts: 1,887
Re: The Well - Like

Imagine living in a part of the U.S. Where the majority think like Ivr.
Scary thought. Urgghh, I'm getting shivers.

Oh wait! Poogs is banned?
Didn't he once say , or text rather, to Ivr, and I quote, "I'm finding it hard to stick up for you." . I guess because poogs is also pro Trump.
Probably the true reason he got banned. Bad judgment.
Just kidding!!

By the way. I'm also using this opportunity to get an opinion poll of what we should write on TomG's gravestone. I rather like, "A leader of men". TOM, we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still among us, utter a few syllables of reassurance that you're ok.
I'm sure nobody would miss me, but we miss you.

Last edited by Nepeeme2008; 04-21-2020 at 09:57 AM.
Nepeeme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 10:49 AM   #210
GameBred
enthusiast
 
GameBred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 90
Re: The Well - Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by daringly View Post
For US Sports, I'd use Bookmaker.
For Tennis, use Pinnacle.
For Soccer, I'd use ISN.
Good pull but they are a private Bookmaker.

Which public one gets your vote, if any?
GameBred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 12:28 PM   #211
Poogs
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,431
Re: The Well - Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvr View Post
are you serious?

he is doing the tout angle lol

legit scumbag move
You are deranged. Seriously.

Find one instance in my entire decades long posting history or anywhere on my blog where Iíve even entertained the idea of ďgoing tout.Ē All I do is bet on things that arenít widely available. I can prob show dozens of times where Iíve explicitly spoken negative about touts and say to everyone donít pay for picks, ever. And I would love to hear the argument how me getting accounts out of it is somehow bad?


Rigs: I totaled the original Ram but i absolutely loved that truck. I replaced it with another newer Ram which I like but not as much as the old one. Not sure what Iíll get for my next vehicle. Thatís funny you mention parking, I remember you asking the same thing a long time ago. Big pick ups can be hard to move around small parking lots but you can do it. ESP with back up cameras. Backing in is the way to go usually.
Poogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 07:42 PM   #212
cockandbull
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,602
Re: The Well - Like

I'm not sure what happened with deleted posts. Iowa's post should have stayed
cockandbull is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online