Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Sports Betting Discussions related to wagering on sporting events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2020, 11:27 PM   #2101
lvr
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,374
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgie43 View Post
I've got serious empathy for small business owners in all of this. They are generally risk takers who improve the lives of many, with little thanks. Also, I have little sympathy for someone like lvr who made posts like this less than 2 weeks ago: Total clown.
lol

this would only make sense if I caught the disease or someone close to me did

I'm angry that the world is overreacting and then their overreaction has affected me monetarily

I'm still consistent in my views

anyways brah maybe you and the other moral warriors can place more bets on how many people will die to the corona virus or other scumbaggery
lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 11:39 PM   #2102
hedgie43
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,226
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvr View Post
so who did the cost-benefit analysis on this?

I wonder if more people will die due to the economy collapsing than corona ey
Clearly not you.
hedgie43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 12:01 AM   #2103
lvr
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,374
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgie43 View Post
Clearly not you.
That was evident in my post my man

So are you going to be watching the worldometers hoping it reaches your target so you can win a few dollars?

people like you are the best lol
lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 12:04 AM   #2104
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 7,659
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefNotRsigley View Post
I have a bunch of properties and I pay a property manager. They contacted me about people not paying rent, etc. so I just said figure it out that's why I pay you, but I'm assuming that income will disappear for a while. It's not too bad since none of them have mortgages, I would just have to cover the HOA fees and property taxes.

Outside of that I'm an investing idiot. Most of my money was in money markets, high yield savings, CDs, bonds, etc. super low risk donk investments that have guaranteed %. I had some in stocks but it's still way up from where I started so I'll just hold. I don't know anything about crypto and sold everything I had during the first big surge. I also was big into precious metals like platinum, palladium, and rhodium. Might sell the palladium, but will keep the rest. Those are up so much in the last 3 years and I took so much profit out that it would have to crash to 0 to essentially cause an issue. I also have a lot of land but that's more of a long term investment. I just buy super cheap land near towns that I hope will explode soon. Been lucky with some plots outside of Austin in the last couple of years and hoping my investment around Kansas City will pay off soon.

The web based portion of my portfolio has been really struggling in the past week. Ad revenue is staying steady, but affiliate income is plummeting. It doesn't really affect me personally but what it's going to end up doing is just having me re-invest less money into the sites, which means less pay for people I hire, etc. Will try to keep them going for as long as possible but if it's running super negative (e.g., a site is losing 1k/month) then I'd probably scale back on content. I don't really see that coming soon tho. Most of them cover their costs (e.g., paying people to write, hosting, marketing, development of new sites) just from ads, affiliate income is the profit.
sigs, i know you don't do pm but i have some affiliate business for you if you pm me an email

i triple pinkie swear to not use this direct communication to ever talk to you about your picks or ask for advice etc - will strictly be about affiliate work for the eccommerce sites launching this week
rickroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 12:10 AM   #2105
hedgie43
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,226
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvr View Post
That was evident in my post my man

So are you going to be watching the worldometers hoping it reaches your target so you can win a few dollars?

people like you are the best lol
Not everyone thinks like you, you cretin.

Even if I were a piece of **** like you, I stand to gain far more from (and have lost far more from this) a miracle where we go back to normal as fast as possible than I could ever remotely hope to get down on any COVID bets. Nice try though.
hedgie43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 12:39 AM   #2106
lvr
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,374
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgie43 View Post
Not everyone thinks like you, you cretin.

Even if I were a piece of **** like you, I stand to gain far more from (and have lost far more from this) a miracle where we go back to normal as fast as possible than I could ever remotely hope to get down on any COVID bets. Nice try though.
How am I the POS while you're placing multiple bets on the corona outcome?

You have literally made multiple posts about it lol

moral warriors when will they learn

edit : I'm not sure what your first reply even means but w.e it's just funny watching people like you and everyone else jump on the corona bandwagon and judge me while placing bets on how many people die lol funny world we live in where we judge people on the words they say rather than the actions they take
lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 01:10 AM   #2107
hedgie43
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,226
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvr View Post
How am I the POS while you're placing multiple bets on the corona outcome?

You have literally made multiple posts about it lol

moral warriors when will they learn

edit : I'm not sure what your first reply even means but w.e it's just funny watching people like you and everyone else jump on the corona bandwagon and judge me while placing bets on how many people die lol funny world we live in where we judge people on the words they say rather than the actions they take
I paid the insurance on my car the other day. I bet on myself getting in a car accident. How awful.

Let’s be clear: I’m not judging you for being an a-hole. I’m judging you for being an idiot and an a-hole.
hedgie43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 01:16 AM   #2108
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 7,659
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

lvr, what is it you wish to accomplish?

serious question
rickroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 02:02 AM   #2109
lvr
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,374
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickroll View Post
lvr, what is it you wish to accomplish?

serious question
What do you mean? lol

Do I need a reason to post?

There is just not much to do at home now and everything is shut down so I posted because I'm bored and curious
lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 02:06 AM   #2110
lvr
veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,374
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgie43 View Post
Not everyone thinks like you, you cretin.

Even if I were a piece of **** like you, I stand to gain far more from (and have lost far more from this) a miracle where we go back to normal as fast as possible than I could ever remotely hope to get down on any COVID bets. Nice try though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgie43 View Post
I paid the insurance on my car the other day. I bet on myself getting in a car accident. How awful.

Letís be clear: Iím not judging you for being an a-hole. Iím judging you for being an idiot and an a-hole.
So you went from saying you don't do it to defending it within a post?

Good on you bro keep up the good work

moral warrior at its best

honestly I don't care if you judge me or not lol I don't know you nor want to

I just find it comical that people like you go around overreacting to posts about death then do stupid **** like bet on corona deaths outcome

also how can you compare it to insurance lol you take up -ev bets like insurance just in the off chance it happens

when you place bets on the outcome of corona then you hope that outcome happens

literally hoping the death toll meets your bet criteria so you can make a few dollars

if that isn't the definition of scumbag then I don't know what is
lvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 04:03 AM   #2111
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 7,659
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvr View Post
What do you mean? lol

Do I need a reason to post?

There is just not much to do at home now and everything is shut down so I posted because I'm bored and curious
this is kind of my point, it just feels like you're bored and trolling for reactions

i can think of a million better things to do with my time is all i'm going to say about that
rickroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:09 AM   #2112
Nepeeme2008
old hand
 
Nepeeme2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In position
Posts: 1,880
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Coming to a Corona virus free theater near you
The incredible story of the syndicate that broke the books
Crowd Source Syndicate
Nepeeme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:10 AM   #2113
Nepeeme2008
old hand
 
Nepeeme2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In position
Posts: 1,880
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Starring TomG
Nepeeme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:10 AM   #2114
Nepeeme2008
old hand
 
Nepeeme2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In position
Posts: 1,880
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

DefNotRsigley
Nepeeme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:12 AM   #2115
Nepeeme2008
old hand
 
Nepeeme2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In position
Posts: 1,880
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Also starring
Rockroll
Like aka poogs
And Iowa!
Nepeeme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:12 AM   #2116
Nepeeme2008
old hand
 
Nepeeme2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In position
Posts: 1,880
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

With a special appearance by Ivr
Nepeeme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:14 AM   #2117
Nepeeme2008
old hand
 
Nepeeme2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In position
Posts: 1,880
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Supporting cast
Lasfuentes
Parisron
Jskelts
NajdorfDefence
And many many others
Sorry if someone feels left out!
Nepeeme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:15 AM   #2118
Nepeeme2008
old hand
 
Nepeeme2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In position
Posts: 1,880
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Watch them in this exiting Story of how they crush the sports betting world!!
Nepeeme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:17 AM   #2119
Nepeeme2008
old hand
 
Nepeeme2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In position
Posts: 1,880
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Making gambling history!
Nepeeme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:24 AM   #2120
rickroll
oddly catty
 
rickroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: serene, serene, puissant, puissant
Posts: 7,659
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

love it nepeeme
rickroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:27 AM   #2121
hedgie43
old hand
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,226
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvr View Post
So you went from saying you don't do it to defending it within a post?

Good on you bro keep up the good work

moral warrior at its best

honestly I don't care if you judge me or not lol I don't know you nor want to

I just find it comical that people like you go around overreacting to posts about death then do stupid **** like bet on corona deaths outcome

also how can you compare it to insurance lol you take up -ev bets like insurance just in the off chance it happens

when you place bets on the outcome of corona then you hope that outcome happens

literally hoping the death toll meets your bet criteria so you can make a few dollars

if that isn't the definition of scumbag then I don't know what is
Never denied making a bet on COVID. What I said was that I donít hope it wins, both because COVID being not as bad as expected is good for business (sports to bet on coming back and financial investments going up being worth far more than any possible betting volume) and because Iím not a piece of **** who wants death and destruction. We make -EV bets on insurance because they are +EG, not because theyíre like some lottery ticket. I look for bets on COVID that are +EG. No surprise someone who couldnít and still doesnít grasp the current crisis canít grasp an essential concept of advantage gambling (and any type of financial investment) that has been discussed on this forum ad nauseum.
hedgie43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 10:07 AM   #2122
Nepeeme2008
old hand
 
Nepeeme2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In position
Posts: 1,880
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgie43 View Post
Never denied making a bet on COVID. What I said was that I donít hope it wins, both because COVID being not as bad as expected is good for business (sports to bet on coming back and financial investments going up being worth far more than any possible betting volume) and because Iím not a piece of **** who wants death and destruction. We make -EV bets on insurance because they are +EG, not because theyíre like some lottery ticket. I look for bets on COVID that are +EG. No surprise someone who couldnít and still doesnít grasp the current crisis canít grasp an essential concept of advantage gambling (and any type of financial investment) that has been discussed on this forum ad nauseum.
Guys guys, enough of this. Let's just enjoy the movie.

Rrick
Nepeeme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 10:24 AM   #2123
Nepeeme2008
old hand
 
Nepeeme2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In position
Posts: 1,880
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

I feel like I instigated this little fued by commenting on Hedgies post.
I should have known better.
Ivr is who he is, like millions of others. I'm sure he's not a bad guy.
We accept people for who they, that's all. Even if they can sometimes be wicked annoying!
Nepeeme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 10:36 AM   #2124
TomG
Pooh-Bah
 
TomG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: prop manager, crowdsource syndicate
Posts: 3,951
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

world population is the guy who runs hot and then complains incessantly when he takes one bad beat
TomG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 11:04 AM   #2125
Nepeeme2008
old hand
 
Nepeeme2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: In position
Posts: 1,880
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Being the lowest baller hear who still mostly relies on his old school instincts, I bet the over on a game that was heavily favored to end a draw. We all know draws usually are low scoring games! We don't need a model for that logic!
But at least I we got the second game right.
Melbourne city for the win, 4-2
Brisbane roar vs Newcastle jets 1-0
But, we also managed to buy 34 mgm shares for 6.45 and sell
For 10.24 . Yeahh

Swoop, I'm loving Australia, get the bed bunk ready my buddy!
Nepeeme2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online