Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Sports Betting Discussions related to wagering on sporting events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2016, 07:13 PM   #226
Mihkel05
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,870
Re: seeking NFL Supercontest partner (previous 6th place)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatoe View Post
we dream of brighter days

You just got cuck'd outta 6 dimes to save 90 dollars. And you keep using gimmicks so you end up with no rep and you can't get someone to send first. smh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poogs View Post
Iowa likes to think of himself as some sort of 'consumer advocate' I guess? It lets him lash out his obvious self-directed anger at strangers with the comfort of anonymity and without having to deal with a face to face situation. So he gets it both ways; he vents his pent up self-hatred while telling himself he's doing some sort of community service. Its kind of sad when you think about it.
Spoke to soon. Back to full on **** posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa! View Post
Says the guy who constantly resorts to ad hominem attacks because he is too dumb to participate in the actual discourse.

Here, let me help you out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
Dis why the Muslims put the children and women at a separate table.
Mihkel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:12 PM   #227
electrickshiite~
adept
 
electrickshiite~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: driving range
Posts: 806
Re: seeking NFL Supercontest partner (previous 6th place)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefNotRsigley View Post
i saw someone who looked like fezzik betting $50 on a game a couple weeks ago

why would you even get out of bed if you were that poor off in life
can confirm sighting of Fezzik at Red Rock sports book wagering approx $80 on pro football side last season, maybe those $1 plays from pregame are legit
electrickshiite~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 10:38 PM   #228
DefNotRsigley
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,685
Re: seeking NFL Supercontest partner (previous 6th place)

yea that is where i saw the person too

i mean if you're a professional gambler how much could you realistically expect to make off of such small bets? $2 in ev?
DefNotRsigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:21 PM   #229
DodgerIrish
Fraudulent Zodiac
 
DodgerIrish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: between overconfident and insecure
Posts: 18,851
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

the streak continues
DodgerIrish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:40 PM   #230
tomatoe
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 508
Re: seeking NFL Supercontest partner (previous 6th place)

it was a rough day but i figure if i can get some nice account bonuses and find some arbs a little i can make it back in a few months. and if sharky makes a comeback then its just a drop in the bucket.
tomatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 12:41 AM   #231
JPB383
Pooh-Bah
 
JPB383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bromanes dog ate his numbers
Posts: 5,440
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

must be nice to hammer the guy considering he did a fair level of due diligence (Twitter + Reference from a relatively well known reg).

Considering how common this is on 2+2 I wouldn't be shocked if one or two of these are an inside job knowing how easy it is to cry hacked.

Last edited by PropPlayer; 09-06-2016 at 07:34 AM. Reason: quote removed
JPB383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 04:51 AM   #232
HolidayInTheSun
adept
 
HolidayInTheSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 999
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPB383 View Post
Considering how common this is on 2+2 I wouldn't be shocked if one or two of these are an inside job knowing how easy it is to cry hacked.
You're nuts if you think one of the poker gods on this site with all these nerds eating out the palm of their hand is gonna risk their rep over a measly 6k.

If you're referring to some small-time guy who maybe isn't even profitable anymore since Stars put an end to bumhunting, then it's plausible. But if then you'd also do a more thorough search of his history before sending bitcoins first.
HolidayInTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:05 AM   #233
DefNotRsigley
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6,685
Re: seeking NFL Supercontest partner (previous 6th place)

Just bet on 20 point sec favorites and you've reproduced sharks system
DefNotRsigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:32 AM   #234
tomatoe
banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 508
Re: seeking NFL Supercontest partner (previous 6th place)

i need him to tell me how many stars the bet is. i emailed him before but didnt get an answer. ill try again now.
tomatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 09:46 AM   #235
JPB383
Pooh-Bah
 
JPB383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bromanes dog ate his numbers
Posts: 5,440
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolidayInTheSun View Post
You're nuts if you think one of the poker gods on this site with all these nerds eating out the palm of their hand is gonna risk their rep over a measly 6k.
This is a general response to your point and not directed towards asdf...

There's no way you can claim to know any "poker gods" financial situation without having see their personal financial statements. How do you know a well known pro doesn't need an instant 2k, 5k, 10k, 20k cash injection and they run this scam knowing full well it has been very common over the last few years and the guys who are hacked seem to come out unscathed reputation wise? There really is a fine line here and I've had my doubts about a fair # of these "hacks"
JPB383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 12:12 PM   #236
Mihkel05
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,870
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPB383 View Post
must be nice to hammer the guy considering he did a fair level of due diligence (Twitter + Reference from a relatively well known reg).

Considering how common this is on 2+2 I wouldn't be shocked if one or two of these are an inside job knowing how easy it is to cry hacked.
Here is a fair level of due diligence for most of my transfers: Personal relationships spanning years (some of which are approaching a decade).

Sending BTC first to some random dude off the internet to save 90 bucks is a ****ing clown car of idiocy. No amount of hand waving or equivocating on whether what he did was "appropriate" will change the fact that what he is doing is dumb as hell on its face.
Mihkel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 02:55 PM   #237
Poogs
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,413
Re: seeking NFL Supercontest partner (previous 6th place)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa! View Post
Says the guy who constantly resorts to ad hominem attacks because he is too dumb to participate in the actual discourse.

Here, let me help you out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
Oh you want to protect the sanctity of this high level "discourse" going on? Tell me bud is making your first response:

"Do you think you're +EV in this after proxy fees and the newly instituted rake?

Hint: You're not"

a good way to encourage open "discourse"? You're an unbelievable *******, all the time, to people who don't even come close to deserving it. When you and your chat room bros do this stuff to the fraud tout, marcoinvegas, vegas dave type, its great. You actually are performing a service. But the act gets old when you jump on peoples heads like this who are just stopping by and asking a question or making a reasonable offer.
Poogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 03:21 PM   #238
Iowa!
old hand
 
Iowa!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,296
Re: seeking NFL Supercontest partner (previous 6th place)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poogs View Post
Oh you want to protect the sanctity of this high level "discourse" going on? Tell me bud is making your first response:

"Do you think you're +EV in this after proxy fees and the newly instituted rake?

Hint: You're not"

a good way to encourage open "discourse"? You're an unbelievable *******, all the time, to people who don't even come close to deserving it. When you and your chat room bros do this stuff to the fraud tout, marcoinvegas, vegas dave type, its great. You actually are performing a service. But the act gets old when you jump on peoples heads like this who are just stopping by and asking a question or making a reasonable offer.
Bad week betting $100 total strike out props or somethin else?
Iowa! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 04:53 PM   #239
Poogs
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,413
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

ugh I dont know why I keep getting sucked into these things. I just think youre a dick to people who dont deserve it.
Poogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:35 PM   #240
JPB383
Pooh-Bah
 
JPB383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bromanes dog ate his numbers
Posts: 5,440
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihkel05 View Post
Here is a fair level of due diligence for most of my transfers: Personal relationships spanning years (some of which are approaching a decade).

Sending BTC first to some random dude off the internet to save 90 bucks is a ****ing clown car of idiocy. No amount of hand waving or equivocating on whether what he did was "appropriate" will change the fact that what he is doing is dumb as hell on its face.
If you can't trust some random dude off the internet who can you trust?

On the surface yes it might not have been the best approach to trade for $6,000 but ignoring the background he did a fair level of due diligence compared to some of the other folks who fall for this scam. But I don't see why you would hammer the guy for being scammed.
JPB383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:48 PM   #241
wiper
still catching up
 
wiper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA#1
Posts: 41,539
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poogs View Post
ugh I dont know why I keep getting sucked into these things

sure you do.

you're def right, you DO get sucked in. but I don't believe at all that you don't know why... Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)
wiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 01:31 AM   #242
EADGBE
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
EADGBE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 14,628
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

anyone know why the stanford/kstate game got canceled on 5d?
EADGBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 04:19 AM   #243
EADGBE
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
EADGBE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 14,628
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

nm i'm dumb
EADGBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 09:36 AM   #244
HolidayInTheSun
adept
 
HolidayInTheSun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 999
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)





3 September, 2016. The Autumn offensive has officially been launched.

Primary objective will be to inflict heavy losses. This will be a battle of attrition.

We will be taking no prisoners.

We will hit them hard and hit them fast.

We seek to break through their lines, creating chaos and dissension in their ranks.

We will advance on them rapidly, taking them by surprise and marching upon San Jose, Willemstad, Stoke-on-Trent. Once we have these capitals, morale will break and we will have them by the throats.

With a small but highly-trained force, we are confident that, with a little luck, we will be retired by Christmas.

Give em hell boysssssss!
HolidayInTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 12:24 PM   #245
Mihkel05
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,870
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Folks,

While it may seem very alluring to purchase Doge Rams and jetskis, keep in mind that exercising sound BR practices will be the key to your long term success. Noted luminary Bobby sums it up here.
Mihkel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 12:51 PM   #246
BooLoo
journeyman
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 267
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Does being a succesful bettor make you buy a dodge ram or is it the other way around?
BooLoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 02:35 PM   #247
Mihkel05
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,870
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Pretty sure it concomitant. Most of us either don't have cars or have late model entry luxury.
Mihkel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 03:28 PM   #248
Poogs
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,413
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooLoo View Post
Does being a succesful bettor make you buy a dodge ram or is it the other way around?
hmmm interesting. The betting got me the money that got me the Ram, but once I got the Ram the betting got better and bigger. I think they help each other, like those little fish that attach themselves to sharks.
Poogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 12:09 PM   #249
Mihkel05
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,870
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPB383 View Post
If you can't trust some random dude off the internet who can you trust?

On the surface yes it might not have been the best approach to trade for $6,000 but ignoring the background he did a fair level of due diligence compared to some of the other folks who fall for this scam. But I don't see why you would hammer the guy for being scammed.
Because he thinks that someone who doesn't use their account for months and then gets hacked has some sort of responsibility or obligation to pay him back. The whole idea of this is just absurd, and even Brusier can't be dumb enough to believe this is real. He's just trolling for a handout and trying to besmirch someone's name in the process.
Mihkel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 04:05 PM   #250
JPB383
Pooh-Bah
 
JPB383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bromanes dog ate his numbers
Posts: 5,440
Re: Low-Content Forum Chatter Thread (Current)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihkel05 View Post
Because he thinks that someone who doesn't use their account for months and then gets hacked has some sort of responsibility or obligation to pay him back. The whole idea of this is just absurd, and even Brusier can't be dumb enough to believe this is real. He's just trolling for a handout and trying to besmirch someone's name in the process.
Well is there any proof that asdf was in fact hacked? If so then yes I think bruiser doesn't have a leg to stand on - however I've noticed that hr hasn't even posted to defend himself which is strange. Until there's something more conclusive them the thread is serving a purpose.
JPB383 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2010, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online