Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Sports Betting Discussions related to wagering on sporting events.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2020, 09:46 AM   #11851
dundalk
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere hot.
Posts: 547
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Forgive me if this is slightly off-topic.

In Europe/Australia, it's possible to watch a lot of the horse racing coverage from satellite raw feeds.

Are the same opportunities possible in the US? I know Satelite 131 West has some feeds - anyone know of any others ?

TIA
dundalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 10:12 AM   #11852
colt45ss
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 794
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

ill tell ya watching Americas best racing Saturday was two hours of bliss.
no political backbiting, no opportunist speechmaking, no stress.
just plain old gambling and sports
colt45ss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 10:35 AM   #11853
Jkpoker10
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,787
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Florida derby day- ugh went 5/6 in the mandatory payout pick 6 which is normal
For me. Had the top 2 only in the turf race where Zula alpha was a big favorite. Thought the ride by Tyler G was comical. If Irad is around that day, he prolly gets mount on Zulu and wins.

Probably should have had the winner on my tickets but went deep in other spots and thought top 2 would cover this race well.

Btw any thoughts on the derby? I honestly wonder if it even goes off this year honestly. Itís really obnoxious they didnít just go to a race at cd with no fans. Itís going to mess up the racing schedule this year. The travers, Preakness, Belmont all have to scramble now most likely to change dates. Churchill is greedy though and need their money in person. Iím sure the handle would be big as the derby would be only sport on in May. I mean I canít blame them for moving however I donít think itís right to go to first Saturday in September (just too odd).

With Javier castellano getting Covid, I really wouldnít be surprised tif they shut down racing soon. I feel Santa Anita got boned right before races this past weekend which was a really unfair move. I feel horseracing could be on way out. Would be terrible if we lose Santa Anita as I feel itís the best racing when Saratoga/ delmar/ keeneland arenít having meets. Iíll take Santa Anita over the crap NYRA puts out for majority of aqueduct and some of the Belmont schedule.
Jkpoker10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 04:51 PM   #11854
txdome
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
txdome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 12,716
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dundalk View Post
Forgive me if this is slightly off-topic.

In Europe/Australia, it's possible to watch a lot of the horse racing coverage from satellite raw feeds.

Are the same opportunities possible in the US? I know Satelite 131 West has some feeds - anyone know of any others ?

TIA
Depends on the park. Some have broadcasts on their website, others go through second parties.
txdome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 02:55 PM   #11855
dundalk
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somewhere hot.
Posts: 547
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Thx txdome.

With the mass restrictions on sport, UK gamblers are craving action.

A typical race at Tampa that used to trade $25k on Betfair, is now doing $200k.

The daily value of re-streaming a close-to-live pic, would be $50+.

The tech is v easy to set-up .. just need someone with a satellite dish, who has time on their hands at home.

Some of these feeds are Free to Air, so its not illegal to re-stream for private use.
dundalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 10:19 PM   #11856
Honcho
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,547
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

I do not tweet myfacespace or any of that chit i share here,this will be off topic and personal.

Man my father named me after passed away today,and it hurts. Did not think it could would or whatever but it does. Usually i am too cool for school (or try to present myself that way) i see life different then a lot of people since my cancer battle with liposarcoma and kidney cancer. Helped me see what i was missing and what was important.

Live about 40 minutes north now of Bloomfield Hills Michigan now and can wikipedia the city and see how much talent in so many different aspects of life live here,it is odd i always thought. Kept my P.O.BOX there still to this day out of respect to my father and the man he named me after and would on occasion see him say hello and a nicer man you could not find.

Everyone knew i was going to be a pro ball player...but me. Kirk Gibson's father umped my games as a kid his mother taught at our High School and Steve Howe had already got there and i looked up to them as a kid BUT nothing like i did Al Kaline #6.

Laying in the living room on the carpet watching WDIV Channel 4 Al Kaline & Ernie Harwell broadcast a game as long as it was an eveing game because i was always playing myself oblivious to anything other then baseball. Hearing stories about how great #6 was growing up i could never get tired and my ears always wanted more.

The man was ALL class and integrity and one of the greatest Right Fielders to play this beautiful game of baseball. He respected the game and understood people before him sacrificed to build something as special as MLB and it did not start with him entering the league. The man could have mirrors in every section of his house and never shy away from seeing his reflection because he respected the game and his teamates and himself.

RIP Al Kaline #6 i am honored to be named after you.
Honcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 10:01 AM   #11857
Honcho
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,547
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

This about covers the state of horse racing and the humans involved in it...Need to let the horses govern themselfs and set their own rules...BUT they are horses you dumb sob Honch...Think they could do worse? Hell even with no vocabulary to communicate take my chances with their integrity over the humans involved.

https://www.paulickreport.com/horsep...ackpot-winner/

Not a Renodoc beat though
Honcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 05:58 PM   #11858
txdome
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
txdome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Austin
Posts: 12,716
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honcho View Post
This about covers the state of horse racing and the humans involved in it...Need to let the horses govern themselfs and set their own rules...BUT they are horses you dumb sob Honch...Think they could do worse? Hell even with no vocabulary to communicate take my chances with their integrity over the humans involved.

https://www.paulickreport.com/horsep...ackpot-winner/

Not a Renodoc beat though
It sucks, but I see both sides of it. I don't think the track is strictly doing it their way just to keep the jackpot rolling, although that certainly plays a role. Let see what the courts have to say.
txdome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 11:15 AM   #11859
Honcho
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,547
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdome View Post
It sucks, but I see both sides of it. I don't think the track is strictly doing it their way just to keep the jackpot rolling, although that certainly plays a role. Let see what the courts have to say.
Track is trying to invent a leg to stand on imo here BUT they did decide already what to do with the wager.

Made it to 1 million views in the thread,i kept around until this happened it was important to me for some damn reason. Last post i really have nothing to add,or anything positive anyway any longer. It was the ONLY product out there sport wise and i still had no interest in it at all or have,human part of this sport turned me off forever.
https://www.paulickreport.com/horsep...wagering-menu/

Best of luck to all itt,

Honcho
Honcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 11:34 AM   #11860
RichGangi
Laughable false & highly douchey
 
RichGangi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Unearned income my a$$!
Posts: 9,502
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Wow, has anyone else seen this Real Sports segment? Is this old news that I was just completely ignorant of? Absolutely horrified at the way things are done in my home country. Truly vile, yet unsurprising.

RichGangi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 08:36 AM   #11861
FallawayJumper
journeyman
 
FallawayJumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 216
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

...................

Baffert has just been caught again
his undefeated horse Charlatan and one other from his stable tested positive for Lidocaine

"Lidocaine can be used legitimately for suturing wounds or as a diagnostic tool to determine whether horses are sound enough to compete. It is regulated because of its potential to mask lameness in an unsound horse."

Charlatan is or was considered a top contender for the Belmont Stakes

Baffert, racing's golden boy, has IMO long been afforded special treatment by racing officials

Justify was caught with scopolamine in his system after the Santa Anita Derby but he was still allowed to run in the KY Derby - he could have been disqualified

Baffert has been investigated before that when he had 7 horses die on him in 16 months because he was giving them thyroid medication even though they didn't have thyroid problems

I wonder if he will again skate




https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/26/s...rt-doping.html
FallawayJumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 02:13 PM   #11862
U shove i call
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,532
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Does anyone know if betstars honour best odds guaranteed on UK horse races? Im a UK based punter and trying to work out if betstars have shorted me today.

The race was today and i placed bets on skybet/unibet and betstars this morning all around 2/1 odds at the time. The race went off and the nag was 4/1 as i understand it all 3 sites offer best odds guaranteed. The horse won sky and unibet paid me out at 4/1 while betstars only paid me out at 2/1.

Thanks.
U shove i call is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:51 PM   #11863
U shove i call
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,532
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Hello

Thank you for contacting us.

We're always looking to improve the products we offer and to deliver the best possible customer experience.

As part of a careful review, taking product usage into account, we've decided to stop offering Best Odds Guaranteed for Horse Racing since December 2019.

Thanks for understanding.

If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to discuss it with us.


Best Regards,

Anton S.
PokerStars Sports Support

Guess they didn't stiff me then. Funny how people are waiting weeks for poker related responses yet i get a reply to this within 3 hours really shows what stars priorities are now.
U shove i call is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 07:40 AM   #11864
RichGangi
Laughable false & highly douchey
 
RichGangi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Unearned income my a$$!
Posts: 9,502
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallawayJumper View Post
...................

Baffert has just been caught again
his undefeated horse Charlatan and one other from his stable tested positive for Lidocaine

"Lidocaine can be used legitimately for suturing wounds or as a diagnostic tool to determine whether horses are sound enough to compete. It is regulated because of its potential to mask lameness in an unsound horse."

Charlatan is or was considered a top contender for the Belmont Stakes

Baffert, racing's golden boy, has IMO long been afforded special treatment by racing officials

Justify was caught with scopolamine in his system after the Santa Anita Derby but he was still allowed to run in the KY Derby - he could have been disqualified

Baffert has been investigated before that when he had 7 horses die on him in 16 months because he was giving them thyroid medication even though they didn't have thyroid problems

I wonder if he will again skate




https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/26/s...rt-doping.html
Sadly, I'm not shocked. Vile behavior.
RichGangi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 08:45 AM   #11865
FallawayJumper
journeyman
 
FallawayJumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 216
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

........................

he Belmont Stakes is next Saturday
the legal U.S. ADWs usually jack up their promos for the TC series - this is for new customers only

I didn't see a lot of that this year
I will check again on Thursday to see if there's more jacking

right now - below are the best 2 that I've seen for new customers
I suggest that before anybody signs up they call and get all the details and stipulations in case I missed something

some of them do not allow place and/or show wagering to be counted towards the promo - and some do

the best 2 that I found are pretty good - here they are:



1...............DRFbets.com - double the first deposit up to $250 - meaning if you deposit $250 they will give you a free play credit of $250 - you can cash out the $250 free play only after betting it


2......................NYRAbets.com - $25 wagering credit and a deposit match of up to $200 if you bet double that amount - in other words you can deposit $200 and get $200 but will have to have bet $400 which means you will have to have won some of your bets after your $200 deposit

you must bet twice the amount of your original deposit to get the match in free play

I'm assuming you could deposit $200 first and then make a 2nd deposit of $200 and as long as you bet the $400 you would get the free play of $200 even if you didn't win any of your bets on the total of the 2 deposits of $400







the T&C keeps getting trickier and trickier and should be understood completely before signing up


there are also time constraints - this has to be done within a certain amount of time.............................................. .........GLTA
FallawayJumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 07:11 AM   #11866
Sluss
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Living in Blissful Ignorance
Posts: 4,427
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

It's been a while since I posted and wanted to get this in before tomorrow.

I met a guy at a bar a few years ago. He would sit next to me and we would shoot the breeze. Conversations would range all over but eventually it became almost always about horse racing. Turns out he was part of Sackatoga and would always have horses for me. He got in a few years after Funny Side, always joking that the only reason he is friends with Jack Knowlton was because Funny Side lost the Belmont. He would offer up a horse they owned letting me know the track and the race they were going to run. Not a ton of winners in there.

He would show me pictures at the sales, here is this horse or that horse. Told me a story about this one horse that nobody wanted in on with the price so high, so a few of them upped the money they put in and a few of the other members dropped out. Last August he comes in and tells me about a race at Saratoga they have a 2 year old in, ďThe horse is Tiz the Law, bet it, heís going to win.Ē As we talked a little longer he started to qualify it, ďWell, when they are babies you never know what they will do when the gate opens, but Tagg says he is going to win and he doesnít get excited about anything.Ē

Not the first time he had told me that and often they donít win. So I put a modest bet on the horse and watched it run and my eyes widened. I saw him a few days later, he was over the moon. ďDid you see him run? We are going to run him in a stakes at Belmont! I think he is a Derby horse,Ē quickly qualified with, ďHeís a baby you never know.Ē But the excitement was there.

Then there was the Gotham. There was no reason this time to let me know the track and race. I was locked in, had to see what this horse could do. The Gotham was the race where I realized this wasnít just a Derby horse. This was THE Derby horse. Horse was in trouble at different times during the race deftly moved through traffic and then just cleared past everyone. I started showing everyone the video that night. Somewhat bragging, hey my buddy had a great horse, somewhat proving to our mutual (more skeptical) friends that this wasnít another one of his horses that flame out, this was the real deal.

We texted back and forth a few times about it. They were not going to run him in the BC Juvenile. ďWe are not taking this horse to Santa Anita, I donít want to get him killed,Ē he said half joking.

October 21st he comes into the bar and sits next to me. Of course the whole talk is about Tiz the Law. They had set the plan: Kentucky Jockey Club around Thanksgiving, then give him a break and then start the preps with the Holy Bull and then just keep him there for the Florida Derby. Tagg doesnít want to ship him a ton he wants to keep him healthy and happy. He bought me a drink and said, ďThis is it, this is the horse of my lifetime. There will never be another one like this. Iím going to enjoy every second of this whole ride.Ē

Four days later, I get an early morning text. My friend, who four days earlier was talking about the horse of his lifetime, died of a massive heart attack.

I lost a small bet on the Jockey Club. He seemed to not like the slop and just never really fired. It was hard to get into it and all I could think about is that he would have had the real excuse when I saw him. Then when the Holy Bull came around I was at a college hockey game in a small ice rink with no service. So during the first intermission I ran outside, had to reactivate my OTB account right there and found I only had $75 in it. Ok, put it all on Tiz the Law to win, then ran back inside. It was a long second period and after it was over I ran outside and just brought up the results page on Equibase and it wasnít on there yet. I thought I could still catch it. So I opened up the OTB account to watch the video and saw that I had more money in there and knew he had won.

Then of course things went crazy. Classic races all postponed.Of course another romp in the Florida Derby in front of no fans. But that first Saturday in May was a perfect day and would have been a fast track. Two weeks later was a perfect day in Baltimore and would have been a fast track. In an alternate universe, with no pandemic and no massive heart attack, I could have been in New York partying with a Sackatoga group that would have been out of their minds, another chance at the triple crown for such a small outfit. I also canít help but smile when I think of the rant he would be on right now. What kind of friend is it if you canít laugh at them going insane?

So for all the talk of I hope there isnít a triple crown this year, it would have an asterisks, etc. I never wanted to see a triple crown so bad. So, if youíre not tomorrow, I just wanted to give you a reason to root for Tiz the Law.
Sluss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 06:06 PM   #11867
Jkpoker10
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,787
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Will probably not be rooting for tiz the law lol but hes going to be 6/5 or less. I think its a bad move to keep manny franco on him. Think I would much rather have one of the ortiz brothers on him but its good they are keeping him on i guess to let him prove himself.

Any thoughts here on Belmont day? After looking at the pps, the field sizes are kinda comical. I know we are going through a pandemic, however its really sad lately how small field sizes are at solid tracks like Santa Anita, Belmont, etc. I think betting is much better with big field sizes and they should be big on bigger days such as travers day, belmont, etc.

So for strong opinions, I like the race before the belmont. The Jaipur has a moneyline favorite i wanna fade (something tells me the bettors will correct the ml). Pure sensation is 9 years old and hasn't raced since November. 6 furlongs and belmont isn't doing him favors either (did most of his crushing at parx at 5.5 furlongs). I feel pure sensation and hidden scroll could hook up and could melt early speed chances. Oleksandra is most likley winner imo (will most likely be favorite at race time). Wouldn't be against playing kanthaka, texas wedge, stubbins though bc all 3 are really solid and could win.

Also in race 6, I really like #2 sweet melania. Horse finished 3rd in breeders cup juv turf after setting pace. If this one can run after a layoff, expect an easy win potentially. Small field and not a ton of pace (maybe 1 other horse can push #2), I could see sweet melania romping. I tend to play chad brown turf horses but i will pass in this race as selflessly (#5) couldn't take advantage of a fast pace to pass sweet melania in the BC turf. Expect sweet melania to be controlling speed here.

Meh, Im seeing no guaranteed pools sadly. Might paly a p4 or p5 but really think there should be a gtn pick 4 pool just to up interest. Meh races look chalky to me but hoping its a solid day of racing.
Jkpoker10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 08:49 PM   #11868
Sluss
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Living in Blissful Ignorance
Posts: 4,427
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

I thought the pick 5 was guaranteed? Or at least a mandatory payout.

Turf is going to be hard. Oleksandra in the 9th and Canarsie Angel in the 7th who looks good after the trainer change. I also like Meru in the Woody Stephens, but I think 4 of the 5 could win there so it will depend on where the money goes.
Sluss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 12:03 AM   #11869
Jkpoker10
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,787
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluss View Post
I thought the pick 5 was guaranteed? Or at least a mandatory payout.

Turf is going to be hard. Oleksandra in the 9th and Canarsie Angel in the 7th who looks good after the trainer change. I also like Meru in the Woody Stephens, but I think 4 of the 5 could win there so it will depend on where the money goes.
The Woody Stephens is a super tough race. I feel kowalski could win (most unlikely to win on ML) if pace is too hot- however his speed figs (brisnet) are not too competitive but step ups in figs happen.

I did see the pick 5 is a mandatory payout which is nice. I could be wrong about guaranteed pools per se but just havenít seen them advertised anywhere.
Jkpoker10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 06:14 AM   #11870
BBB624
old hand
 
BBB624's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,339
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluss View Post
It's been a while since I posted and wanted to get this in before tomorrow.

I met a guy at a bar a few years ago. He would sit next to me and we would shoot the breeze. Conversations would range all over but eventually it became almost always about horse racing. Turns out he was part of Sackatoga and would always have horses for me. He got in a few years after Funny Side, always joking that the only reason he is friends with Jack Knowlton was because Funny Side lost the Belmont. He would offer up a horse they owned letting me know the track and the race they were going to run. Not a ton of winners in there.

He would show me pictures at the sales, here is this horse or that horse. Told me a story about this one horse that nobody wanted in on with the price so high, so a few of them upped the money they put in and a few of the other members dropped out. Last August he comes in and tells me about a race at Saratoga they have a 2 year old in, ďThe horse is Tiz the Law, bet it, heís going to win.Ē As we talked a little longer he started to qualify it, ďWell, when they are babies you never know what they will do when the gate opens, but Tagg says he is going to win and he doesnít get excited about anything.Ē

Not the first time he had told me that and often they donít win. So I put a modest bet on the horse and watched it run and my eyes widened. I saw him a few days later, he was over the moon. ďDid you see him run? We are going to run him in a stakes at Belmont! I think he is a Derby horse,Ē quickly qualified with, ďHeís a baby you never know.Ē But the excitement was there.

Then there was the Gotham. There was no reason this time to let me know the track and race. I was locked in, had to see what this horse could do. The Gotham was the race where I realized this wasnít just a Derby horse. This was THE Derby horse. Horse was in trouble at different times during the race deftly moved through traffic and then just cleared past everyone. I started showing everyone the video that night. Somewhat bragging, hey my buddy had a great horse, somewhat proving to our mutual (more skeptical) friends that this wasnít another one of his horses that flame out, this was the real deal.

We texted back and forth a few times about it. They were not going to run him in the BC Juvenile. ďWe are not taking this horse to Santa Anita, I donít want to get him killed,Ē he said half joking.

October 21st he comes into the bar and sits next to me. Of course the whole talk is about Tiz the Law. They had set the plan: Kentucky Jockey Club around Thanksgiving, then give him a break and then start the preps with the Holy Bull and then just keep him there for the Florida Derby. Tagg doesnít want to ship him a ton he wants to keep him healthy and happy. He bought me a drink and said, ďThis is it, this is the horse of my lifetime. There will never be another one like this. Iím going to enjoy every second of this whole ride.Ē

Four days later, I get an early morning text. My friend, who four days earlier was talking about the horse of his lifetime, died of a massive heart attack.

I lost a small bet on the Jockey Club. He seemed to not like the slop and just never really fired. It was hard to get into it and all I could think about is that he would have had the real excuse when I saw him. Then when the Holy Bull came around I was at a college hockey game in a small ice rink with no service. So during the first intermission I ran outside, had to reactivate my OTB account right there and found I only had $75 in it. Ok, put it all on Tiz the Law to win, then ran back inside. It was a long second period and after it was over I ran outside and just brought up the results page on Equibase and it wasnít on there yet. I thought I could still catch it. So I opened up the OTB account to watch the video and saw that I had more money in there and knew he had won.

Then of course things went crazy. Classic races all postponed.Of course another romp in the Florida Derby in front of no fans. But that first Saturday in May was a perfect day and would have been a fast track. Two weeks later was a perfect day in Baltimore and would have been a fast track. In an alternate universe, with no pandemic and no massive heart attack, I could have been in New York partying with a Sackatoga group that would have been out of their minds, another chance at the triple crown for such a small outfit. I also canít help but smile when I think of the rant he would be on right now. What kind of friend is it if you canít laugh at them going insane?

So for all the talk of I hope there isnít a triple crown this year, it would have an asterisks, etc. I never wanted to see a triple crown so bad. So, if youíre not tomorrow, I just wanted to give you a reason to root for Tiz the Law.
Great story. Sorry to hear about your friend, but thanks for sharing.

I had Tiz The Law in the Florida Derby to close out a double for $3660 and he couldn't have made it easier. Ran like a 7/5 horse should run. I anticipate that he will do the same today.

BBB624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 04:07 PM   #11871
Jkpoker10
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,787
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Iím getting irritated how everyone is acting like tiz the law is a lock to win the Belmont. On paper he is best horse, however I feel dr post and tap it to win both have solid shots.

Itís a stretch but if tap it to win can improve or run repeat of
His last at Gulfstream, he can take it on front end of pace isnít too hot. Also I like dr post bc pletcher seems to outperform at Belmont imo. No question I think tiz the law is most likely winner but I feel seeing all the pundits back him kinda is not very adventurous. Have him on most of my exotic plays though.

Somehow still alive with my p6 and p5s but the Jaipur/ race prior is going to make my day. If pure sensation wins at 9, Iím busting on a lot of tickets. Best of luck to everyone playing.
Jkpoker10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 05:56 PM   #11872
Jkpoker10
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,787
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Didnít want tiz to win but I hit the p5 3x at the min and the p6 2x at the min so
Profitable day. Sigh was going to hit near 5k if the 1,2,3,9,10 won but Iíll
Take it. Still have some p4s/p3s alive though so wonít complain. Yy
Jkpoker10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 02:06 PM   #11873
colt45ss
adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 794
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

can Serengeti Empress get loose on the lead and take down Midnight?
also in the main event I think this is By my Standards party
colt45ss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 09:32 PM   #11874
Jkpoker10
old hand
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,787
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by colt45ss View Post
can Serengeti Empress get loose on the lead and take down Midnight?
also in the main event I think this is By my Standards party
I actually had serengeti empress as a single in one p4 play however obv had her and bisou in my p4/p5 plays though. ugh serengetti looked like she would take advantage of no pace however didnt hold. This horse is quirky, she can look amazing for 2-3 races and then completely **** the bed which is clearly shown in her pps. would never leaver her off a race though in exotics if there isn't a lot of pace.

newspaperofrecord looked really solid in the just a game. I thought UNI was top choice but coming off a layoff along with a little rain.... had newspaper along in my horizontal wagers. Really solid training job by chad brown. newspaperofrecord looked done last year but chad brown obv knows a lot. I think it was a good move to scratch got stormy. I feel got stormy is done competing at a high level as shown from early results this year. Obv wanted got stormy in the race to take some of the fishy money.
Jkpoker10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 10:32 AM   #11875
Honcho
old hand
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,547
Re: HORSE RACING THREAD

Once i thought i was out they pull me back in Took down the Ohio Derby Weekend Challenge on TS,there was 1 other tied me had to figure a few thousand were entered and not sure what i won yet i had to come brag on myself here first
Honcho is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online