Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Small Stakes PL Omaha Discussion of 1/2 and below pot-limit Omaha poker

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2020, 01:32 PM   #41501
CheckCheckFold
old hand
 
CheckCheckFold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 1,376
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

Quote:
Originally Posted by .isolated View Post
Play Bros, UPoker, PPP.

Is around 50% at $100, 25% at $60 and $200.
That's amazing that you could win so consistently.

Super curious, what is your VPIP? and your Raise First In? if you keep track of that.
CheckCheckFold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 04:47 PM   #41502
.isolated
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
.isolated's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Executing.
Posts: 21,165
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

I posted my stats from mid June-early July around 50-100 posts ago and they were ~25/10. Since then, I've opened up a bit to 32/13/4. The RFI's gonna stay with me . Obviously I just play in position a lot.

Spoiler:
.isolated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:46 AM   #41503
MikeyBu
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 631
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

Table 'Lovejoy' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: MikeyBu ($2.04 in chips)
Seat 2: bossbb ($3.93 in chips)
Seat 3: Tagtag124 ($1 in chips)
Seat 4: GoodEdvard ($2.25 in chips)
Seat 5: Graff48 ($2 in chips)
Seat 6: sergejvilkov ($2.55 in chips)
bossbb: posts small blind $0.01
Tagtag124: posts big blind $0.02
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to MikeyBu [Ac Td 6d Ah]
GoodEdvard: raises $0.04 to $0.06
Graff48: folds
sergejvilkov: folds
MikeyBu: raises $0.15 to $0.21
bossbb: folds
Tagtag124: folds
GoodEdvard: calls $0.15
*** FLOP *** [Th Qh Ad]
GoodEdvard: checks
MikeyBu: checks
*** TURN *** [Th Qh Ad] [8h]
GoodEdvard: bets $0.13
MikeyBu: calls $0.13
*** RIVER *** [Th Qh Ad 8h] [As]
GoodEdvard: checks
MikeyBu: bets $0.69
GoodEdvard: raises $1.22 to $1.91 and is all-in
MikeyBu: calls $1.01 and is all-in
Uncalled bet ($0.21) returned to GoodEdvard
*** SHOW DOWN ***
GoodEdvard: shows [7s 9s Jh 9h] (a straight flush, Eight to Queen)
MikeyBu: shows [Ac Td 6d Ah] (four of a kind, Aces)
GoodEdvard collected $3.97 from pot

Sickest hand I've ever played - How have we got to the point where a guy at 2PLO check raises the river with a straight flushs. Props to him.
MikeyBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 02:36 PM   #41504
adrianpk
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 366
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

GGpoker looks to be the best games right now online... I think Ill move over
adrianpk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 02:32 PM   #41505
RedTie89
newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 21
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyBu View Post
Table 'Lovejoy' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: MikeyBu ($2.04 in chips)
Seat 2: bossbb ($3.93 in chips)
Seat 3: Tagtag124 ($1 in chips)
Seat 4: GoodEdvard ($2.25 in chips)
Seat 5: Graff48 ($2 in chips)
Seat 6: sergejvilkov ($2.55 in chips)
bossbb: posts small blind $0.01
Tagtag124: posts big blind $0.02
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to MikeyBu [Ac Td 6d Ah]
GoodEdvard: raises $0.04 to $0.06
Graff48: folds
sergejvilkov: folds
MikeyBu: raises $0.15 to $0.21
bossbb: folds
Tagtag124: folds
GoodEdvard: calls $0.15
*** FLOP *** [Th Qh Ad]
GoodEdvard: checks
MikeyBu: checks
*** TURN *** [Th Qh Ad] [8h]
GoodEdvard: bets $0.13
MikeyBu: calls $0.13
*** RIVER *** [Th Qh Ad 8h] [As]
GoodEdvard: checks
MikeyBu: bets $0.69
GoodEdvard: raises $1.22 to $1.91 and is all-in
MikeyBu: calls $1.01 and is all-in
Uncalled bet ($0.21) returned to GoodEdvard
*** SHOW DOWN ***
GoodEdvard: shows [7s 9s Jh 9h] (a straight flush, Eight to Queen)
MikeyBu: shows [Ac Td 6d Ah] (four of a kind, Aces)
GoodEdvard collected $3.97 from pot

Sickest hand I've ever played - How have we got to the point where a guy at 2PLO check raises the river with a straight flushs. Props to him.
That is pretty sick.

Not that you can ever do anything, obviously, but yeah hes really tight if I recall, especially on river. But yeah that sucks.
RedTie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 02:37 PM   #41506
MilliWise
newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 21
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

I just moved stars to GG, much better take back.
MilliWise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 08:18 AM   #41507
Tim25
enthusiast
 
Tim25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: berlin
Posts: 77
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

hey guys,

I kinda found my love back for plo. played a bunch 10 years ago, nothing to spectacular. plo has changed as well as nlh. Micros are kinda tough these days, ppl getting better, the number of totally clueless ppl decreases and the rake knocks in as well... I play app only, 4 tabling so I prefer GG over stars bc their apps is super awesome. Normal tables arent a thing for me as I play App only...

played my first 100k hands on gg rush poker and well I guess Im a rb-grinder on the micros. I play at GG and the leaderboard + 30% affiliate + 20% shitty fishbuffet makes it quite comfortable even with low PVI, giving me back ~70% of my paid rake. Especially the leaderboard on omaha rush is kinda nice... I play at a tighter side (around 13% VPIP) and have paid 8bb/100 rake which is totally ok for me. Im a slightly winner after the first 100k hands, running with 10bb/100 pre rake = 2bb/100 after rake.

Is that everything I can expect from the micros? Being a rb-grinder to move up stakes? Unbeatable due to rake if I loosen up my ranges? Its some kind of frustrating to me. Even on plo5 the days where ppl will stack of with 3rd nut flush or with nut flush on paired board are gone. Played a bit on stars and found it a lot softer than GG... Nothing compared to the old days where I paid 22bb/100 rake on stars but beating it with 18bb...

Whats your opinion?
No money in poker, everyone is solid on plo micro?
Am I to nitty? Got the feeling they have it every time when potted or getting c/r
Switch to stars? no rb but softer fields?
Do I just suck and 2bb/100 after rake is horrible on rush/zoom?
Anybody here who made his/her way through plo micros on gg or stars?
Tim25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:01 PM   #41508
PokerPlayingGamble
veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 3,167
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

there are still good games out there u just gotta find them. you can't just sit down at a random table and expect it to be an amazing game. on ggpoker last night I was playing in this 1/2 game where this whale was straddling to $16 every single hand. \he did it for like an hour or two. won an almost $800 pot when I got it all in with AKQ2 vs AQJT and T987. it was kind of funny because i was two to his left i ended up being in MP (preflop) every ****ing hand for an hour, but I just nitted it up and waited. at that point I can get a quarter of my stack in just by opening. it's kind of a weird situation strategically. i mean how wide do you open when there is a guy straddling to 8x the bb every hand? my jnandez videos never prepared me for this!
PokerPlayingGamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 10:26 AM   #41509
heat555
grinder
 
heat555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 435
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim25 View Post
hey guys,

I kinda found my love back for plo. played a bunch 10 years ago, nothing to spectacular. plo has changed as well as nlh. Micros are kinda tough these days, ppl getting better, the number of totally clueless ppl decreases and the rake knocks in as well... I play app only, 4 tabling so I prefer GG over stars bc their apps is super awesome. Normal tables arent a thing for me as I play App only...

played my first 100k hands on gg rush poker and well I guess Im a rb-grinder on the micros. I play at GG and the leaderboard + 30% affiliate + 20% shitty fishbuffet makes it quite comfortable even with low PVI, giving me back ~70% of my paid rake. Especially the leaderboard on omaha rush is kinda nice... I play at a tighter side (around 13% VPIP) and have paid 8bb/100 rake which is totally ok for me. Im a slightly winner after the first 100k hands, running with 10bb/100 pre rake = 2bb/100 after rake.

Is that everything I can expect from the micros? Being a rb-grinder to move up stakes? Unbeatable due to rake if I loosen up my ranges? Its some kind of frustrating to me. Even on plo5 the days where ppl will stack of with 3rd nut flush or with nut flush on paired board are gone. Played a bit on stars and found it a lot softer than GG... Nothing compared to the old days where I paid 22bb/100 rake on stars but beating it with 18bb...

Whats your opinion?
No money in poker, everyone is solid on plo micro?
Am I to nitty? Got the feeling they have it every time when potted or getting c/r
Switch to stars? no rb but softer fields?
Do I just suck and 2bb/100 after rake is horrible on rush/zoom?
Anybody here who made his/her way through plo micros on gg or stars?
Fast Fold was nitty even back in 2015 on Stars. It's just how it is. Normal tables are still soft everywhere and you can have up to 15bbs winrate up to plo50.
heat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 02:16 PM   #41510
MartinK1979
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,573
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

Normal tables is the way to go. Zoom has nothing to do with poker imo..Its a modern slot machine, where you are moved everyhand to a new condition, have to act very fast and are every 2nd hand in small or bigblind. Should be forbidden.
MartinK1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 05:57 AM   #41511
Tim25
enthusiast
 
Tim25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: berlin
Posts: 77
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

normal tables are no option for me as I can play on my mobile only. would take years to get to a samplesize 4 tabling normal tables. I tried it as well... I moved my bankroll to stars and its way softer. playing nutti hands style 12% is ok, getting in a lot of volume with 5k hands a day 3 tabling zoom. running quite **** but ev 22b/100 on first 20k hands. due to less rb its way better than gg. only thing that sucks is writing support for my HH and it takes ages to get them
Tim25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 09:36 AM   #41512
MikeyBu
grinder
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 631
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

So 9 days ago I posted a Quads vs Runner Runn Straight Flush I lost too..

PokerStars Zoom Hand #218558404290: Omaha Pot Limit ($0.02/$0.05) - 2020/09/18 14:21:55 WET [2020/09/18 9:21:55 ET]
Table 'Lynx' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: MisterMinder ($5.91 in chips)
Seat 2: fullofdrugs ($2.54 in chips)
Seat 3: dss1990 ($6.22 in chips)
Seat 4: MikeyBu ($5.04 in chips)
Seat 5: kevkouv ($5.80 in chips)
Seat 6: Amazinjuriq ($4.85 in chips)
fullofdrugs: posts small blind $0.02
dss1990: posts big blind $0.05
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to MikeyBu [4h 9s 9d 4s]
MikeyBu: raises $0.12 to $0.17
kevkouv: folds
Amazinjuriq: calls $0.17
MisterMinder: folds
fullofdrugs: calls $0.15
dss1990: calls $0.12
*** FLOP *** [As 4d 4c]
fullofdrugs: checks
dss1990: checks
MikeyBu: checks
Amazinjuriq: checks
*** TURN *** [As 4d 4c] [Ad]
fullofdrugs: bets $0.43
dss1990: folds
MikeyBu: calls $0.43
Amazinjuriq: folds
*** RIVER *** [As 4d 4c Ad] [Ah]
fullofdrugs: bets $1.48
Uncalled bet ($1.48) returned to fullofdrugs
fullofdrugs collected $1.48 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $1.54 | Rake $0.06
Board [As 4d 4c Ad Ah]
Seat 1: MisterMinder (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: fullofdrugs (small blind) collected ($1.48)
Seat 3: dss1990 (big blind) folded on the Turn
Seat 4: MikeyBu folded on the River
Seat 5: kevkouv folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: Amazinjuriq folded on the Turn

Also, are peeps in agreement this is a clear fold?
MikeyBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 12:46 PM   #41513
.isolated
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
.isolated's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Executing.
Posts: 21,165
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

Obvious fold with it being 4 way ott and an Ace easily being in your range otr.
.isolated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 08:41 PM   #41514
JohnRusty
adept
 
JohnRusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: logged on
Posts: 1,085
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***



Played 7.5k hands of PLO in the last 30 days. I know it's not a ton of volume, but it's a lot for me as someone who works full-time, and who hasn't seriously played PLO before.

All on pokerbros
5.5k hands 0.10/0.20 PLO, 500 hands 0.3/0.6 PLO, 1k 0.2/0.4 PLO6, rest is a smattering of 0.2/0.4 and 0.3/0.6 PLO5 and PLO6

PLO6 seems juicy in a way that PLO just wasn't. I'm sure the PLO6 variance is gonna kick me in the ass at some point, but just seems like a lot more donks looking to donate money. Last 1.5k hands or so is pretty much all PLO5/PLO6, seems possible to print money by playing 20/10 and not getting out of line

Last edited by JohnRusty; 09-18-2020 at 08:48 PM.
JohnRusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 10:29 PM   #41515
SeaKing
Pooh-Bah
 
SeaKing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,299
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

For PLO5 your VPIP should be > 38 in pretty much any lineup and upwards of 50 sometimes. PLO6 is just a shitty game and very little actual "poker" gets played at the tables. Both are very profitable.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 03:47 PM   #41516
MartinK1979
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,573
Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***



    PartyGaming - $2 PL Hi (6 max) - Omaha Hi - 6 players
    Hand converted by Holdem Manager 3

    BB: $559.64 (279.8 bb)
    UTG: $596.88 (298.4 bb)
    Hero (MP): $176.00 (88 bb)
    CO: $432.61 (216.3 bb)
    BTN: $200.00 (100 bb)
    SB: $84.35 (42.2 bb)

    SB posts $1.00, BB posts $2.00

    Pre Flop: (pot: $3.00) Hero has J Q 9 J
    UTG raises to $7.00, Hero calls $7.00, CO calls $7.00, BTN raises to $38.00, 2 folds, UTG calls $31.00, Hero calls $31.00, CO calls $31.00

    Flop: ($155.00, 4 players) 2 6 9
    UTG checks, Hero bets $138.00, CO calls $138.00, BTN raises to $162.00, UTG calls $162.00, CO calls $24.00

    Turn: ($779.00, 4 players) 5
    UTG checks, CO checks

    River: ($779.00, 4 players) 4
    UTG checks, CO checks

    Results: $779.00 pot ($0.00 rake)
    Final Board: 2 6 9 5 4

    UTG mucks T A 7 K: (High Card, Ace)
    (Pre 24%, Flop 13%, Turn 3%)

    Hero shows J Q 9 J: (Flush, Queen High)
    (Pre 43%, Flop 34%, Turn 50%)

    CO mucks J 6 K 8: (One Pair, Sixes)
    (Pre 15%, Flop 11%, Turn 9%)

    BTN shows A 6 8 9: (Two Pair, Nines and Sixes)
    (Pre 18%, Flop 41%, Turn 38%)

    Hero wins $704.00
    BTN wins $72.00
    MartinK1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-20-2020, 05:04 PM   #41517
    heat555
    grinder
     
    heat555's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2014
    Posts: 435
    Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

    You had 43% preflop, that's crazy 4-way.
    heat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-21-2020, 01:45 AM   #41518
    MartinK1979
    Pooh-Bah
     
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: Germany
    Posts: 3,573
    Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

    Yeah, that was a crazy table on sunday night..was wondering about my equity pre and on the flop there.
    MartinK1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-21-2020, 04:17 AM   #41519
    PokerPlayingGamble
    veteran
     
    Join Date: Mar 2018
    Posts: 3,167
    Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

    CO is really the only person who is out of line pre. UTG should probably fold to the squeeze I guess. Also JJQ9 with three of a suit is supposed to be a fold vs UTG, although with two of a suit it would be a flat so probably fine once you take into account your opponents' sub optimal play.
    PokerPlayingGamble is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-22-2020, 06:19 AM   #41520
    yasuo
    old hand
     
    Join Date: Feb 2014
    Posts: 1,595
    Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
    For PLO5 your VPIP should be > 38 in pretty much any lineup and upwards of 50 sometimes. PLO6 is just a shitty game and very little actual "poker" gets played at the tables. Both are very profitable.
    are there solved 6max PLO5 ranges?
    yasuo is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-22-2020, 03:24 PM   #41521
    JohnRusty
    adept
     
    JohnRusty's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Apr 2018
    Location: logged on
    Posts: 1,085
    Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by yasuo View Post
    are there solved 6max PLO5 ranges?
    I’d also be interested in this just for fun.

    But where does the 38 vpip number come from? What sorts of factors make you inclined to be tighter or looser?
    JohnRusty is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-23-2020, 07:57 PM   #41522
    Purasevic
    adept
     
    Join Date: Oct 2017
    Posts: 743
    Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JohnRusty View Post
    Id also be interested in this just for fun.

    But where does the 38 vpip number come from? What sorts of factors make you inclined to be tighter or looser?
    Also curious about this number 38%.I played a lot with a vpip of 30% profitable.Even then i think i play some marginal hands that are not profitable
    against 50% vpip players,which is close to average population vpip i would say if i had to estimate.
    Purasevic is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-24-2020, 06:13 PM   #41523
    AnFearDearg
    enthusiast
     
    Join Date: Jul 2020
    Posts: 58
    Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MikeyBu View Post
    So 9 days ago I posted a Quads vs Runner Runn Straight Flush I lost too..

    PokerStars Zoom Hand #218558404290: Omaha Pot Limit ($0.02/$0.05) - 2020/09/18 14:21:55 WET [2020/09/18 9:21:55 ET]
    Table 'Lynx' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
    Seat 1: MisterMinder ($5.91 in chips)
    Seat 2: fullofdrugs ($2.54 in chips)
    Seat 3: dss1990 ($6.22 in chips)
    Seat 4: MikeyBu ($5.04 in chips)
    Seat 5: kevkouv ($5.80 in chips)
    Seat 6: Amazinjuriq ($4.85 in chips)
    fullofdrugs: posts small blind $0.02
    dss1990: posts big blind $0.05
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to MikeyBu [4h 9s 9d 4s]
    MikeyBu: raises $0.12 to $0.17
    kevkouv: folds
    Amazinjuriq: calls $0.17
    MisterMinder: folds
    fullofdrugs: calls $0.15
    dss1990: calls $0.12
    *** FLOP *** [As 4d 4c]
    fullofdrugs: checks
    dss1990: checks
    MikeyBu: checks
    Amazinjuriq: checks
    *** TURN *** [As 4d 4c] [Ad]
    fullofdrugs: bets $0.43
    dss1990: folds
    MikeyBu: calls $0.43
    Amazinjuriq: folds
    *** RIVER *** [As 4d 4c Ad] [Ah]
    fullofdrugs: bets $1.48
    Uncalled bet ($1.48) returned to fullofdrugs
    fullofdrugs collected $1.48 from pot
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $1.54 | Rake $0.06
    Board [As 4d 4c Ad Ah]
    Seat 1: MisterMinder (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: fullofdrugs (small blind) collected ($1.48)
    Seat 3: dss1990 (big blind) folded on the Turn
    Seat 4: MikeyBu folded on the River
    Seat 5: kevkouv folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 6: Amazinjuriq folded on the Turn

    Also, are peeps in agreement this is a clear fold?
    How about checkraising quads :P

    PokerStars - $0.02 PL Hi FAST (6 max) - Omaha Hi - 6 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

    Hero (BTN): 271.5 BB
    SB: 130 BB
    BB: 54.5 BB
    UTG: 109 BB
    MP: 50 BB
    CO: 389 BB

    SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

    Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has 5 A A 4

    fold, fold, CO raises to 3.5 BB, Hero raises to 12 BB, fold, fold, CO calls 8.5 BB

    Flop: (25.5 BB, 2 players) 6 8 A
    CO checks, Hero bets 17 BB, CO calls 17 BB

    Turn: (59.5 BB, 2 players) 6
    CO checks, Hero bets 29 BB, CO calls 29 BB

    River: (117.5 BB, 2 players) T
    CO checks, Hero bets 86 BB, CO raises to 331 BB and is all-in, Hero calls 127.5 BB and is all-in

    Spoiler:
    AnFearDearg is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-25-2020, 06:29 PM   #41524
    PokerPlayingGamble
    veteran
     
    Join Date: Mar 2018
    Posts: 3,167
    Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

    IPoker, $0.25/$0.50 Pot Limit Omaha Cash, 5 Players
    Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

    SB: $36.38 (72.8 bb)
    BB: $182.13 (364.3 bb)
    MP: $54.13 (108.3 bb)
    CO: $50 (100 bb)
    Hero (BTN): $69.23 (138.5 bb)

    Preflop: Hero is BTN with Qh Jc Ac Jh
    2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, SB folds, BB calls $1.25

    Flop: ($3.75) Ah 9h Th (2 players)
    BB checks, Hero checks

    Turn: ($3.75) Kh (2 players)
    BB bets $3, Hero calls $3

    River: ($9.75) Jd (2 players)
    BB checks, Hero bets $7.45, BB folds

    Results: $9.75 pot ($0.48 rake)
    Final Board: Ah 9h Th Kh Jd
    BB mucked and lost (-$4.75 net)
    Hero mucked Qh Jc Ac Jh and won $9.27 ($4.52 net)



    royal flush ya'll
    PokerPlayingGamble is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 09-25-2020, 08:03 PM   #41525
    BERRI SOUR
    grinder
     
    Join Date: Oct 2017
    Posts: 554
    Re: ***Small Stakes PLO BBV THREAD***

    clap
    BERRI SOUR is offline   Reply With Quote

    Reply
          

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off


    Forum Jump


    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 AM.


    Powered by vBulletin®
    Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive
     
     
    Poker Players - Streaming Live Online