Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Small Stakes PL Omaha Discussion of 1/2 and below pot-limit Omaha poker

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2019, 08:56 AM   #576
lalchi14
newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: India
Posts: 39
Re: PLO study groups

Hey guys, I have started a discord group for PLO cash players at the micros up to PL25, PL50. If you are interested to be a part of this and are willing to participate in the weekly sessions hmu here and I can get you added.

About me: I am full time plo cash player and a coach, I also take up coaching at very nominal charges so you if you are interested in this we can discuss on that too. Please dm me any queries.
thanks
lalchi14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 08:46 PM   #577
PlayLearnOwn
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 5
Re: PLO study groups

Hello guys,

Plo200 reg looking for some study group with people that play same stakes or above.

Please pm me if interested!
PlayLearnOwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:00 PM   #578
Ole800
newbie
 
Ole800's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Norway
Posts: 44
Re: PLO study groups

Hi.

Anyone playing 5 card PLO? I play fairly high stakes on apps, but I have a lot to learn.
Looking to improve as well? Send me a PM.
Ole800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 10:09 PM   #579
esMerel
grinder
 
esMerel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 545
Re: PLO study groups

Hi all,

Playing PLO 5 at the moment and moving up soon. Anyone playing 5-50 that likes to talk over strat/hands are welcome to PM me and we can work something out!
esMerel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 09:12 AM   #580
HUMBLE.
old hand
 
HUMBLE.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: PG&C
Posts: 1,506
Re: PLO study groups

Link to Discord Pot Limit Omaha & Poker Chat

Playing a lot of 5 card, Pppoker & Online poker here. Of course also The Great Game of PLO.

HUMBLE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 08:29 AM   #581
mikey.poker
centurion
 
mikey.poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 129
Re: PLO study groups

I'm playing 2z and 5z on pokerstars.
Looking for people for live sweats, hand history reviews and general micros discussion.
Msg me if interested.
Cheers
mikey.poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:52 PM   #582
iamcaifan
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 4
Re: PLO study groups

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchi14 View Post
Hey guys, I have started a discord group for PLO cash players at the micros up to PL25, PL50. If you are interested to be a part of this and are willing to participate in the weekly sessions hmu here and I can get you added.

About me: I am full time plo cash player and a coach, I also take up coaching at very nominal charges so you if you are interested in this we can discuss on that too. Please dm me any queries.
thanks
Hey lalchi, I´d like to participate. I used to play limit he years ago. I´ve been playing micros for a month now. Are you using discord?
iamcaifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 08:57 PM   #583
iamcaifan
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 4
Re: PLO study groups

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey.poker View Post
I'm playing 2z and 5z on pokerstars.
Looking for people for live sweats, hand history reviews and general micros discussion.
Msg me if interested.
Cheers
Same here. Playing for about a month now. lets chat, I cannot pm for now.
iamcaifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 05:40 PM   #584
MrFabulous
journeyman
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 233
Re: PLO study groups

Playing PLO100z and regular tables. Occassionally PLO200. Would be fun to join any group
MrFabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 09:35 AM   #585
mikey.poker
centurion
 
mikey.poker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 129
Re: PLO study groups

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcaifan View Post
Same here. Playing for about a month now. lets chat, I cannot pm for now.
Do you have skype?
mikey.poker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 06:33 PM   #586
iamcaifan
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 4
Re: PLO study groups

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey.poker View Post
Do you have skype?
Caif.anse.gundo#1335 on discord, just remove the dots.
iamcaifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 05:59 PM   #587
BreakEvenAt1-3
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 261
Re: PLO study groups

Anyone playing or studying live PLO of any stakes? Winning 5/5, 5/10 NLHE live player trying to transition to PLO. Looking for anyone to discuss hands and strategy with.
BreakEvenAt1-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 10:54 PM   #588
River_Phoenix
stranger
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 2
Re: PLO study groups

Hey guys. I saw this forum and made an account. I'm looking to speak with someone else who plays microstakes PLO. I'm trying to build a big enough bankroll to move up out of this microstakes hell. I keep running into problems. Mostly due to not knowing how to fully take advantage of the maniac gambler players and protect myself from losing too many buy ins. To me it is much more difficult than NL micros due to no all in option and more action from all types of hands. If anyone is or was a microstakes omaha player and cam beat it pretty easily I would like to speak to you.
River_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 10:06 PM   #589
iamcaifan
stranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 4
Re: PLO study groups

Quote:
Originally Posted by River_Phoenix View Post
Hey guys. I saw this forum and made an account. I'm looking to speak with someone else who plays microstakes PLO. I'm trying to build a big enough bankroll to move up out of this microstakes hell. I keep running into problems. Mostly due to not knowing how to fully take advantage of the maniac gambler players and protect myself from losing too many buy ins. To me it is much more difficult than NL micros due to no all in option and more action from all types of hands. If anyone is or was a microstakes omaha player and cam beat it pretty easily I would like to speak to you.
Caif.anse.gundo#1335 on discord, just remove the dots.
Only play weekends but we can discuss hands, or whatever
It might be slow but sure cause I check discord once a day.
iamcaifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 07:07 PM   #590
dantheman_05
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 211
Re: PLO study groups

Recently started playing micro hu plo. Looking for a group to work with.
dantheman_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 08:11 AM   #591
SeeALL
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 17
Re: PLO study groups

I'm looking for a very basic group or even one person, where I can post basic beginner questions about hands for quick reliable answers from people who got plo fundamentals down pack- so I can learn the basics faster. I have ton of nlhe experience.. I'm only unfamiliar in the plo area.

send me a pm
SeeALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 06:21 PM   #592
Caterina
centurion
 
Caterina's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Germany
Posts: 154
Re: PLO study groups

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalchi14 View Post
Hey guys, I have started a discord group for PLO cash players at the micros up to PL25, PL50. If you are interested to be a part of this and are willing to participate in the weekly sessions hmu here and I can get you added.

About me: I am full time plo cash player and a coach, I also take up coaching at very nominal charges so you if you are interested in this we can discuss on that too. Please dm me any queries.
thanks
I'm interested, though not sure, what hmu means.
Caterina is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online