Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Televised Poker Discussions about televised poker shows of all kinds including the World Poker Tour, NAPT, WSOP, Poker After Dark and High Stakes Poker.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2019, 10:13 AM   #1276
p566
Pooh-Bah
 
p566's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: too far from the casinos
Posts: 3,572
Re: Live at the Bike

Who played in the Mar. 5 game? There wasn’t a guy from Denver visiting was there?

Where can I see a list of who played and are videos available one off?
p566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 01:03 PM   #1277
Sensimuse
centurion
 
Sensimuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 162
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by p566 View Post
Who played in the Mar. 5 game? There wasn’t a guy from Denver visiting was there?

Where can I see a list of who played and are videos available one off?
Only with a membership. There’s a player directory where you can filter by player name and see all the streams they played in.
Sensimuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 05:33 PM   #1278
D22-soso
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 178
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelusionalFish View Post
Does LATB use RFID Technology?
Yes.

-Wayne Chiang
D22-soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 05:34 PM   #1279
D22-soso
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 178
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensimuse View Post
Only with a membership. There’s a player directory where you can filter by player name and see all the streams they played in.
And for one free week use code "poker"!

-Wayne Chiang
D22-soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 10:38 AM   #1280
lwlee
grinder
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 504
Re: Live at the Bike

Can someone give the final +/- in yesterday's million dollar cash game? How much was Berkey down again?
lwlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 12:42 PM   #1281
Airblaze
journeyman
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 287
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerr View Post
mamacita again proves she is a boss lady

Lol baller.
Airblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 03:52 PM   #1282
SamueMX
centurion
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 110
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by D22-soso View Post
And for one free week use code "poker"!

-Wayne Chiang
If I use the code "poker" can I cancel my membership before the 1 week period is over? or do I get charge anyway?
SamueMX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 05:03 PM   #1283
RyanFeldman
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 70
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by p566 View Post
Who played in the Mar. 5 game? There wasn’t a guy from Denver visiting was there?

Where can I see a list of who played and are videos available one off?
If you're talking about David, he played the last 30 minutes of the show on Thursday.
RyanFeldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 05:05 PM   #1284
RyanFeldman
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 70
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwlee View Post
Can someone give the final +/- in yesterday's million dollar cash game? How much was Berkey down again?
https://twitter.com/LIVEattheBike/st...72844493189120
RyanFeldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 11:41 AM   #1285
lwlee
grinder
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 504
Re: Live at the Bike

Doesn't give much info. It's already established the Gman is the best player. But I guess for PC reasons, you don't want to embarrass the losers. Heard Berkey may have finally eked out a win. But last I saw he was down, more than half way through the session.


Final results from Million Dollar Cash Game 3.0:

- Big winner: @GmanPoker +$146K
- $1.4 million on the table
- Biggest pot: @WAFoxen vs @bp22 $253K
- 86K total views

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFeldman View Post
lwlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 04:06 PM   #1286
RyanFeldman
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 70
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwlee View Post
Doesn't give much info. It's already established the Gman is the best player. But I guess for PC reasons, you don't want to embarrass the losers. Heard Berkey may have finally eked out a win. But last I saw he was down, more than half way through the session.


Final results from Million Dollar Cash Game 3.0:

- Big winner: @GmanPoker +$146K
- $1.4 million on the table
- Biggest pot: @WAFoxen vs @bp22 $253K
- 86K total views
If you look at the tweet, all of the results other than the people who left early are in the screenshot
RyanFeldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 04:07 PM   #1287
RyanFeldman
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 70
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamueMX View Post
If I use the code "poker" can I cancel my membership before the 1 week period is over? or do I get charge anyway?
correct, you won't be charged
RyanFeldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 04:19 PM   #1288
lwlee
grinder
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 504
Re: Live at the Bike



I had to use my HTML superpowers to decipher the hidden results!




Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFeldman View Post
If you look at the tweet, all of the results other than the people who left early are in the screenshot
lwlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 06:00 PM   #1289
Chicagodude
veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,286
Re: Live at the Bike

Wayne Chiang: "I'm Asian so I see a flush draw and think Full House."

I could watch Mamacita and Lily 500 times a day.
Chicagodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:02 PM   #1290
rileymadison2345
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 122
Re: Live at the Bike

I feel like Abe understands GTO on a level we have never seen.
rileymadison2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 01:48 AM   #1291
Rmbxr9
veteran
 
Rmbxr9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,315
Re: Live at the Bike

I really enjoy how awfully photoshopped their heads are here

Rmbxr9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online