Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Televised Poker Discussions about televised poker shows of all kinds including the World Poker Tour, NAPT, WSOP, Poker After Dark and High Stakes Poker.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2018, 01:19 PM   #1101
D22-soso
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 148
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC2012 View Post
Don't believe anyone said it was a reasonable request.
Well, if it's not a reasonable request, then it doesn't necessarily deserve a reasonable answer.

Here is a more "professional" answer:

Ryan Feldman does the scheduling. The shows prioritize players who are regs on the show, then special guests who are various famous poker players, previous regs on the show, subscribers who are active in the chat, then subscribers, maybe friends of people on the show, Ryan Feldman, JJ, Dan Zack or me may play or be in contact with someone interesting that we will recommend... The scheduling is often filled with massive waitlist. A request in the 2p2 forum section is not even entertained.

-Wayne Chiang

Last edited by D22-soso; 08-04-2018 at 01:24 PM.
D22-soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 06:04 PM   #1102
KingKrab
grinder
 
KingKrab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Read My Biography
Posts: 654
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by D22-soso View Post
Well, if it's not a reasonable request, then it doesn't necessarily deserve a reasonable answer.

Here is a more "professional" answer:

Ryan Feldman does the scheduling. The shows prioritize players who are regs on the show, then special guests who are various famous poker players, previous regs on the show, subscribers who are active in the chat, then subscribers, maybe friends of people on the show, Ryan Feldman, JJ, Dan Zack or me may play or be in contact with someone interesting that we will recommend... The scheduling is often filled with massive waitlist. A request in the 2p2 forum section is not even entertained.

-Wayne Chiang
Well I'm kind of a celeb, Limon 3 years back specifically asked for me by name, and Mason malmuth on the books and publishing forums endorsed my publications publicly. Good guys both of them. Make it happen Wayne.
KingKrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 11:02 PM   #1103
D22-soso
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 148
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKrab View Post
Well I'm kind of a celeb, Limon 3 years back specifically asked for me by name, and Mason malmuth on the books and publishing forums endorsed my publications publicly. Good guys both of them. Make it happen Wayne.
As said above, Ryan Feldman does the scheduling, not me. Your best bet is to ask him on twitter(@theryanfeldman & @liveatthebike), state who you are and why you're a good fit for the show. If you are a poker celeb, chances are you will not be put with whales. It makes more sense for you to be pitted against poker celebs so "see where everyone is at".

-Wayne Chiang

Last edited by D22-soso; 08-05-2018 at 11:12 PM.
D22-soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 02:04 AM   #1104
Rmbxr9
veteran
 
Rmbxr9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,218
Re: Live at the Bike

My brain just melted watching the Friday show where they explain for like maybe literally 20 minutes how a snake draft works to Francisco

After 20 minutes of explaining it, they finally red black for the option of pick 1 or picks 2 and 3. Chris wins and says "Ok, you pick first, I want picks 2 and 3" and Francisco is again lost.

Nobody can be this dumb
Rmbxr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 04:27 AM   #1105
rileymadison2345
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 12
Re: Live at the Bike

Insane show tonight. The action was nonstop.. the level of fishyness was unbelievable. Felt bad for Andrew and jonnie. They were card dead the entire stream, other than a few hands where Johnny got sucked out on by Abe, and Andrew failed to click the call botton when he was ahead of eli for a 5k pot.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
rileymadison2345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 04:59 PM   #1106
Turdzilla
veteran
 
Turdzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: From here to eternity
Posts: 2,310
Re: Live at the Bike

More like watching a car crash than a poker game.
Turdzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 12:06 PM   #1107
Chicagodude
veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,122
Re: Live at the Bike

I saw the one with Brandon Cantu. Is he a terrible cash game player? I know one session doesn't make the man but he seems to lose a lot.
Chicagodude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 06:34 AM   #1108
Lilu7
Made 2+2 Great Again
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,782
Re: Live at the Bike

there's a ton of demand to play on LATB, obviously. one way or another they are gonna need some sort of a prioritization system, and: recs over pros, entertaining personalities over borings, well knowns (ig poker personalities) over unknowns.. etc makes obvious sense. stop crying

enjoying the feed guys!
Lilu7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 05:57 PM   #1109
PokerTwice
stranger
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 3
Re: Live at the Bike

The one guy Garrett is a weirdo in real life. Met him a few times-
PokerTwice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 01:58 AM   #1110
Rmbxr9
veteran
 
Rmbxr9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,218
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerTwice View Post
The one guy Garrett is a weirdo in real life. Met him a few times-
Go on...
Rmbxr9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 04:05 PM   #1111
D22-soso
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 148
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerTwice View Post
The one guy Garrett is a weirdo in real life. Met him a few times-
sounds like a bitter ex-gf!
D22-soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 01:50 AM   #1112
Turdzilla
veteran
 
Turdzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: From here to eternity
Posts: 2,310
Re: Live at the Bike

What is the story with the dog?

If he is there for emotional support he should have told him to fold.
Turdzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:41 AM   #1113
Rmbxr9
veteran
 
Rmbxr9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,218
Re: Live at the Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turdzilla View Post
What is the story with the dog?

If he is there for emotional support he should have told him to fold.
Ya, they describe it as an "emotional support" or "therapy" dog.
I enjoy how when Garrett is absent, Gary doesn't stop talking
Rmbxr9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online