Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
What is your favorite beer? What is your favorite beer?

05-14-2013 , 10:39 PM
Mill St. Tankhouse Ale.
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-02-2013 , 07:31 PM
pope did you ever end up trying mr. pineapple...I am sipping on one right now and thought about this thread ha
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-02-2013 , 07:34 PM
I'm not sure how anyone picks a fave, I hate faves, with seemingly endless options and tons of great tasting crafties I just can't pick one
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-02-2013 , 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by durango155
pope did you ever end up trying mr. pineapple...I am sipping on one right now and thought about this thread ha
Could swore I sent you a message or something. I found it in my sent mailbox, so I did. I did finish all 6 no problem, so that either speaks to my liking it or my alcoholism. Here is the message I sent on 5/11/13:

It was good, wasn't as sweet as expected. My wife was surprised I brought it home because she had it last year and loved it and I was indifferent then. It is a nice light hefe without too much sweetness, but isn't a session beer for me. Her mother is coming over for Mother's Day tomorrow, so she will probably like it as well. I'm not super excited for it, but I'm not upset about the purchase either.
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-02-2013 , 08:33 PM
Pope you did, my bad lol...maybe too many pineapples for me ha
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-03-2013 , 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2 dog, p2
I'm not sure how anyone picks a fave, I hate faves, with seemingly endless options and tons of great tasting crafties I just can't pick one
i agree with this, but i definitely get hooked on one or 2 great beers and buy those way more than others. Alpha King has always been one of those. Head Hunter IPA from Fat Head's is my new one. Try it out if its available in your area because its amazing.
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-03-2013 , 04:21 PM
Well I live near Indy so I'm familiar with three Floyd's (so good) and will keep an eye out for head hunter. I read the beer conossuir thread in lounge so I've heard of that one, I also want to try Pliny the elder, some of the premier craft beers in limited batches carry a heavy fee though.
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-04-2013 , 07:37 AM
Yuengling Lager no contest
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-04-2013 , 09:20 AM
Had a lot of miller lites last night
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-04-2013 , 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2 dog, p2
Well I live near Indy so I'm familiar with three Floyd's (so good) and will keep an eye out for head hunter. I read the beer conossuir thread in lounge so I've heard of that one, I also want to try Pliny the elder, some of the premier craft beers in limited batches carry a heavy fee though.
All of the Payless stores carry head hunter iirc.
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-04-2013 , 10:51 AM
Just picked up a can of this a couple days ago, excited to try it out as it's now rated the #1 beer in the world

What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-04-2013 , 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgojackets
Had a lot of miller lites last night
Always a time and a place.

I was at a concert last night and wish I went with miller lite instead of the shipyard stuff I was drinking.
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-04-2013 , 05:24 PM
Yep, just bought a 30 pack of Miller Lite because it is the Fourth of July!
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-04-2013 , 05:34 PM
Miller Lite.
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-04-2013 , 08:25 PM
Drinking Stone RuinTen. Holy **** is this hoppy. Its good I guess but seems like the goal was just to keep adding alcohol and hops until you couldnt squeeze any more in.
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-04-2013 , 08:37 PM
Pretty sure I am squarely on the Lagunitas bandwagon as my favorite craft brewery. Only brewery I buy their specialty releases on anything close to a regular basis.
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-05-2013 , 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vhawk01
Drinking Stone RuinTen. Holy **** is this hoppy. Its good I guess but seems like the goal was just to keep adding alcohol and hops until you couldnt squeeze any more in.
Those are always good goals, but the Enjoy By, Green Flash DIPA or Sierra Nevada Hoptimum are better than the RuinTen, imo.
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-15-2013 , 08:02 PM
Just finished up a 22 of Ballast Point "Victory At Sea". One of the best beers I have ever bought from a grocery. A must have...
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-16-2013 , 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetAgainst
Just finished up a 22 of Ballast Point "Victory At Sea". One of the best beers I have ever bought from a grocery. A must have...
Indeed, and if you like IPAs, their Sculptin is quite stellar as well.
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-16-2013 , 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by z4reio
Indeed, and if you like IPAs, their Sculptin is quite stellar as well.
I'm a fan of their Sculpin as well. Looking forward to some time to work my way through all of the Ballast Point beers.
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-17-2013 , 01:09 PM
Linenkugel
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-17-2013 , 01:44 PM
regular sapporo is my favorite beer.
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-17-2013 , 02:19 PM
Coke Zero
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-17-2013 , 10:38 PM
I'm a big IPA guy and I'm starting to fall in love with beers brewed in the Northwest. I like Inversion a lot, but my favorite beer I've had hands down is Grand Teton Lost Continent IPA. Really high IBU (I think it's around 100) and it's like 8%. I love the piney/citrusy taste of beers like this, and would like some other nominations from the Northwest in this arena. Any suggestions are appreciated.
What is your favorite beer? Quote
07-18-2013 , 12:24 AM
I just had Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA a couple of days ago and highly recommend it. It's super citrusy. It's a summer seasonal available in bombers only.
What is your favorite beer? Quote

      
m