Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief

02-19-2016 , 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by +rep_lol
donjonnie sent me a PM on the 11th stating that he forgot to put money in paypal or something, and that it would take an extra day or two. i've been travelling all week so haven't had the time or inclination to send him a message asking what's going on (until about 2 mins ago) but obv its the 18th now and i still havent been paid that 50
yeah just replied i am a forgetfull moron like always. havent done any of that ****. IŽll take care of it today. i just ****ing hate paypal and all the hoops they make me jump through. propably wont gamble with people outside the eu anymore this is just a pain in the ass.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjonnie
yeah just replied i am a forgetfull moron like always. havent done any of that ****. IŽll take care of it today. i just ****ing hate paypal and all the hoops they make me jump through. propably wont gamble with people outside the eu anymore this is just a pain in the ass.
Huh? I'm in the EU and Paypal is the easiest payment method ever to exist for payments towards the US.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 04:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMLAW
Huh? I'm in the EU and Paypal is the easiest payment method ever to exist for payments towards the US.
i set up my paypal account for the last thingy we gambled on in this thread. what was that again? cant remember ( me not remembering something is somewhat of a recurring theme in my life)
anyhow they wont let me send money directly although i linked it to my bankaccount and used it to order pizzas and stuff from amazon a bunch of times since. when i talk to the support they just tell me use it some more and we eventually will let you use it as you want.
but thats not the mainissue th emainissue is me i could have gotten the money to rep+ by now easiyl even with jumping through exytra hoops i did not because i ddint think about it. thats totally on me. i offered a rep a solution in which he would have the money + a small vig for his troubles today. i hope that offer will work out for him.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 05:08 AM
Www.xendpay.com if you want to send straight from your bank account to his bank account for minimal feel. I m sure rep can last a few more days without your 50 bucks
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 05:08 AM
Yeah, I wasn't doubting your integrity, no worries. It's strange that Paypal is being a PITA, I have nothing but good experiences.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 05:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMLAW
Yeah, I wasn't doubting your integrity, no worries. It's strange that Paypal is being a PITA, I have nothing but good experiences.
That's the kind of stuff who is great when it's working well and can be a nightmare for a small % of people
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMLAW
Yeah, I wasn't doubting your integrity, no worries. It's strange that Paypal is being a PITA, I have nothing but good experiences.
i did not read it like that. i am honestly just embarrassed this happend to me. i made bluff wait th elast time and make rep wait this time. both have been very reasonable and a pleasure to deal with, while i am drawing it out and beeing dificult to deal with simply because i forgett things a lot.
Its not a good look for me and i dont like it.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjonnie
i set up my paypal account for the last thingy we gambled on in this thread. what was that again? cant remember ( me not remembering something is somewhat of a recurring theme in my life)
anyhow they wont let me send money directly although i linked it to my bankaccount and used it to order pizzas and stuff from amazon a bunch of times since. when i talk to the support they just tell me use it some more and we eventually will let you use it as you want.
but thats not the mainissue th emainissue is me i could have gotten the money to rep+ by now easiyl even with jumping through exytra hoops i did not because i ddint think about it. thats totally on me. i offered a rep a solution in which he would have the money + a small vig for his troubles today. i hope that offer will work out for him.
i dont play on stars, dont know when the next time i'll log in is, and i'm uneasy about accepting xfers from random people, especially when they're being sloppy about paying up. stars routinely locks and investigates accounts that are related second or third-hand to people who break TOS via collusion, chipdumping, credit card fraud etc. idk who you are or who your friends are or what accounts you've been linked to via xfer. i know i said i would take it as a last resort if you couldnt paypal, but i'd really rather not. i do have skrill, that should be a pretty easy option for an EU gambler, and its the same as my paypal info (my apologies for not telling you this earlier, but you insisted that paypal would be ok, would just take a few more days, which i made clear that i was totally fine with)

been 12 days dude, get it together please. you know that like 3/4 of the superbowl squares gamblers are american and likely dont play on stars, so you should have had money ready to go some other way. ive been real cool about this, but it's getting a bit absurd by this point

youre not doing the things that you promise in the timeframe that you give me, and you keep "forgetting"

Last edited by +rep_lol; 02-19-2016 at 07:52 AM.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 07:59 AM
and btw i dont think your intention is to scam or not pay, but i do think your lack of attentiveness has been pretty disrespectful
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 08:45 AM
you are right. i did screw up. please accept my sincere apologies.
i didnt think paypal would still be dicking me around since last time i tried to send money to bluff the support told me the only reason it doesnt work is i havent used it to do any shopping before. i did to a decent ammount of shopping for random stuff of amazon and order food and payed via pay pal. they just took the money directly from my bankaccount.
so i figured sending out money wouldnt be a problem this time around. unfortunately it turned out to be a problem. you are right though that i should have just prepayed my squares to avoid this exact situation.
thats on me too.
i would like to send you a few dollars more dont call it a vig call it me buying you a sixpack because i was a dumbass about this whole odreal.
i think western union would be the best way to get you the money fast if that works for you.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 08:52 AM
I appreciate it but thats totally unnecessary, all i want is 50.

Western union would be fine if you dont have skrill
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 09:11 AM
Dog door
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 09:11 AM
Nimadamus,

Congratulations, you are no longer the most difficult person in OOT to bet with. If you could once more reappear and shine your light on the 'he is wrong, I am right'-bet which turned into 'I might be proving that on the moons of Saturn there are some experts who might consider my point not completely wrong', that would be swell.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 09:13 AM
Look if he's got such a great record over 19 games then clearly he's the best ever and you whiny warbling walruses need to learn to shut your crevices.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjonnie
you are right. i did screw up. please accept my sincere apologies.
i didnt think paypal would still be dicking me around since last time i tried to send money to bluff the support told me the only reason it doesnt work is i havent used it to do any shopping before. i did to a decent ammount of shopping for random stuff of amazon and order food and payed via pay pal. they just took the money directly from my bankaccount.
so i figured sending out money wouldnt be a problem this time around. unfortunately it turned out to be a problem. you are right though that i should have just prepayed my squares to avoid this exact situation.
thats on me too.
i would like to send you a few dollars more dont call it a vig call it me buying you a sixpack because i was a dumbass about this whole odreal.
i think western union would be the best way to get you the money fast if that works for you.
I'll send for you and just send to me when you get a chance.

Rep, I got your PP so I'll ship tonight.

Don and Villian I'll ask that you two escrow from now on to avoid these issues. Obviously don't think either of you are welchers but payment should be prompt. Now let's dog door this conversation and start putting together a March Madness pool.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 10:10 AM
My group switched from a full bracket to a survivor style NCAA pool. The first two days you pick two winners, each subsequent day you pick one winner. Picking a loser obviously knocks you out and you can't pick the same team twice. It's much more fun, I think and avoids the deal where really only the winning pick matters of most pools. Might be a good alternative or we could double up if there was interest.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT RJ
Look if he's got such a great record over 19 games then clearly he's the best ever and you whiny warbling walruses need to learn to shut your crevices.

This is a great post and you should feel great.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 10:18 AM
March Madness,

After shipping last year, (right?) in again.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 10:28 AM


#KeepUp
#Beeyoft
#Gaped
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 10:45 AM
Gee i wonder why the link to his tracking on wagerminds was taken off the Twitter profile. I mean I understand taking off the pickmonitor links but this was indisputable proof!
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 11:26 AM
Booker, I'm sure it will come back once the picks he's hunching over there go on a lucky run.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 11:34 AM
Nima goes from bad tout to full blown scammer faster than Tak could say "hey this isn't working anymore, I need someone whose birthday is closer to mine"
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 11:59 AM
Some penetrate should mine the last couple of pages to compile the definitive, complete compilation of Babs-isms and update the wiki.

Course I'm not gonna do it. Beeyoft.
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 12:02 PM
that weasel avatar really is so fitting....no wonder he hates it so much, the truth is too painful for him
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote
02-19-2016 , 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbuck
oT, is that next week? If so, I'll have something for you to ponder Monday eve...

It's a couple weeks out
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Quote

      
m