Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief

12-07-2015 , 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
Not sure what that would do for him, since the only thread he's allowed to post in is locked.
How would anyone know that his new account was him?
12-07-2015 , 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT RJ Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
Over/under on time until he is helped to circumvent the IP ban and gets back on 2p2?
He already did you little penetrate.
12-07-2015 , 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Watney Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
Reason for original thread lock?
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...ostcount=18387
12-07-2015 , 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by econophile Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
Link doesn't work, penetrate
12-07-2015 , 07:25 PM
Oh ****.

It works fine for mods.

Seek therapy, babs. Seriously.
12-07-2015 , 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT RJ Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
Oh ****.

It works fine for mods.

Seek therapy, babs. Seriously.
juicy deetz!?
12-07-2015 , 07:59 PM
lets get some gambling going
12-07-2015 , 08:01 PM
looking for babs in prison in the next 24 months at +275, $10 max.

Last edited by Tumaterminator; 12-07-2015 at 08:06 PM.
12-07-2015 , 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didace Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
How would anyone know that his new account was him?
babs witch hunt, no ip-exposing tools, penetrate.
12-07-2015 , 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumaterminator Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
looking for babs in prison in the next 24 months at +275, $10 max.
Booked. No way tDad would ever let that happen. Only thing he couldn't get out of would be if he kidnapps and murders Tak and is found with the body.

If this has happened already(420pm Pacific time, Dec. 7, 2015), bet is voided
12-07-2015 , 08:23 PM
endless assumptions
12-07-2015 , 08:31 PM
wagering 3 to win 8.25.
12-07-2015 , 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumaterminator Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
wagering 3 to win 8.25.
Booked and good luck to you Tuma!
12-07-2015 , 08:38 PM
I have insider info that I'm not allowed to post.

PM me I guess!
12-07-2015 , 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
Booked and good luck to you Tuma!
thanks ape
12-07-2015 , 08:44 PM
Move the other OP into a separate thread, lock it then unlock the job thread.

Loophole!
12-07-2015 , 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-inMcLovin Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
I have insider info that I'm not allowed to post.

PM me I guess!
post it in code
12-07-2015 , 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumaterminator Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
post it in code
dog door penetrate beeyoft ate up ape
12-07-2015 , 08:59 PM
penetrate = tak?
12-07-2015 , 09:02 PM
He's being evicted from his condo.
12-07-2015 , 09:04 PM
The bank wants its money. Now!
12-07-2015 , 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumaterminator Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
penetrate = tak?
I can neither confirm nor deny this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned4lyfe Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
He's being evicted from his condo.
Doesn't his dad own it?
12-07-2015 , 09:06 PM
I PMed McLovin about the current Babs news and that penetrate hasn't responded back. That's it you apes, I'm leaving this thread and never coming back. I'm done with being mistreated here. I mean, don't you people have lives? How do you act this way and sleep at night? I'm done for good
12-07-2015 , 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
I PMed McLovin about the current Babs news and that penetrate hasn't responded back. That's it you apes, I'm leaving this thread and never coming back. I'm done with being mistreated here. I mean, don't you people have lives? How do you act this way and sleep at night? I'm done for good
I just replied you ate up ape.
12-07-2015 , 09:09 PM
My ESP is leaning Washington and the unders, I'm gonna beeyoft the books with this gape.

      
m