Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
Two Plus Two Forums
Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief

08-19-2017 , 02:09 PM
Lol. Bang that keyboard. And I'll give you a $100 freeroll. Find anywhere on 2p2, or anywhere else for that matter, where I've given any indication I've ever owned, much less "proudly flown", a confederate flag, and I'll ship you $100.

How you turned "hey ****head, not everyone from the south is a racist POS" into "you're a racist ******* who deserves to get his ass beat for proudly flying a traitorous the symbol hate" is beyond me. But hey, it's your narrative so do with it as you please.
08-19-2017 , 02:13 PM
HERITAGE NOT HATE

gtfo here with your bull****, this **** isnt even about you so stfu
08-19-2017 , 02:14 PM
It's ****ed up to shoot a cat with a pellet gun. Get a super soaker or some ****.

Rep you are still being unreasonable. I can see that you are very emotional about this argument but you only hurt your own position by fluffing you chest and acting like a tough guy.

People talking a big game like that especially on the internet are a lock to be paper tigers
08-19-2017 , 02:17 PM
Gardens need tended every day? I was kind of looking forward to planting some tasty treats but that's way too much hassle.
08-19-2017 , 02:19 PM
Well, you're the one that made it about me, so....

Prior to that, it was all about you. Pointing and laughing at you, but about you nonetheless.
08-19-2017 , 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjonnie Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
It's ****ed up to shoot a cat with a pellet gun. Get a super soaker or some ****.

Rep you are still being unreasonable. I can see that you are very emotional about this argument but you only hurt your own position by fluffing you chest and acting like a tough guy.

People talking a big game like that especially on the internet are a lock to be paper tigers
i'm not a tough guy, at all

i'm definitely tougher than any coward who would harm a defenseless animal tho
08-19-2017 , 02:26 PM
not to mention, when you shoot my animal with a pellet gun...

..you think you're the only one who knows how to use a weapon? lol
08-19-2017 , 02:38 PM
Endless emotions
08-19-2017 , 03:32 PM
Good grief.
08-19-2017 , 03:37 PM
Rep is babsing hard
08-19-2017 , 03:41 PM
oh pls, acting like yall bitches dont love the drama itt
08-19-2017 , 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddymitchel Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
Rep is babsing hard
He's just posting to defend himself. Dog door.
08-19-2017 , 03:46 PM
Getting upset about cats roaming the neighberhood is pretty ****in ******ed. Getting upset about cats ****ting in your front yard or causing some kind of direct disturbance to your property is fully reasonable.
08-19-2017 , 03:48 PM
Shooting a cat with a pellet gun is pretty ****ed up unless the cat did something to warrant that kind of response. It would be pretty difficult for a feline to cause enough of a problem to warrant that kind of a response.
08-19-2017 , 03:49 PM
If someone shot my cat with a pellet gun I would be irate.
08-19-2017 , 04:17 PM
Once again I completely agree with Babs ^^^^^^
08-19-2017 , 04:18 PM
Babs with some of the most reasonable takes ITT. How the world has changed.
08-19-2017 , 04:24 PM
I agree. I personally would have no problem with on my property. Some people seem to have reservations about that though. I don't think keep your pets of my property is an unreasonable request.
If your cat doesn't like that or you think its a hustle well too bad. You decided to get a pet now deal with it.
08-19-2017 , 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the degenerate Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
Getting upset about cats roaming the neighberhood is pretty ****in ******ed. Getting upset about cats ****ting in your front yard or causing some kind of direct disturbance to your property is fully reasonable.
Babs nails it.

And I looooove cats.
08-19-2017 , 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakemeplz Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
After spending considerable time in the slammer, Alobar seems to be having trouble realadjusting to the real world. Maybe see a headshrinker brooo.
Never doubt my soul reads, gentle internet forums viewers, NEVER!

Last edited by rakemeplz; 08-19-2017 at 04:40 PM. Reason: lol babs >>>> jailobar here
08-19-2017 , 04:54 PM
Still havent had so much as a drop of alcohol since August 8th. Despite several opportunities.
08-19-2017 , 04:58 PM
That's great babs. Keep it up buddy.
I personally love the booze. My hang overs got worse in the last years.
I very recently moved to Malta and let me tell you hang overs when its a 40 degrees Celsius outside aren't fun at all.
08-19-2017 , 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the degenerate Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
Still havent had so much as a drop of alcohol since August 8th. Despite several opportunities.
Do you have a plan in place to stay sober long term? Because you've had these bouts of sobriety several times before.
08-19-2017 , 05:59 PM
Babs,

You didn't answer my question earlier. Do you have any plans for your life beyond driving for lyft/Uber?
08-19-2017 , 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjonnie Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
That's great babs. Keep it up buddy.
I personally love the booze. My hang overs got worse in the last years.
I very recently moved to Malta and let me tell you hang overs when its a 40 degrees Celsius outside aren't fun at all.
Thanks. Yes, those hangovers start getting nasty as **** the older you got. It starts going beyond just nausea, headache. Noone wants to admit it but its high anxiety and depression as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmakin Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
Do you have a plan in place to stay sober long term? Because you've had these bouts of sobriety several times before.
Not really, and I agree this could potentially be a concern. Ive started walking a lot more so I guess I could plug exercise in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo Nima Jooyandeh is a scammer and a thief
Babs,

You didn't answer my question earlier. Do you have any plans for your life beyond driving for lyft/Uber?
Yes. I plan to open a Persian restaraunt. Funny you should ask me this as my friend and I just had a long phone conversation and talked for about 40 minutes about how I have massive potential and Im wasting my life doing what Im doing and he would be happy to sell me his restaruant for 85k and mentor me along the way as much as I needed, which would be in his own words priceless. And I agree. The restaraunt is small and brings in approximately on average 8k a month in profit right now after all expenses.

      
m