Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Other Other Topics Discussion of arts & entertainment, pop culture, food & drink, health and exercise, fashion, relationships, work, and just about anything else in life except poker, sports, religion and politics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2018, 05:30 AM   #47976
Double Down
veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Studio City, CA
Posts: 2,503
Re: New fast food discussion/review thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes9324 View Post
I hit Taco Bell on occasion after a late shift because it's about the only thing open at 1am, and a Beefy Frito Burrito and two chicken mini quesadillas are pretty damn good for $3.25.

MM MD
Just saw an ad for a sick deal: beefy fritos burrito (w/ the spicy fritos) and a Baja Blast for $1.99.
Double Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 01:48 PM   #47977
jawhoo
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,788
Re: New fast food discussion/review thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes9324 View Post
I hit Taco Bell on occasion after a late shift because it's about the only thing open at 1am, and a Beefy Frito Burrito and two chicken mini quesadillas are pretty damn good for $3.25.

MM MD
Sub a bean and cheese burrito for one of the quesadillas imo. Excellent fire sauce vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
jawhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 05:16 PM   #47978
Bighurt52235
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Bighurt52235's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: All your chip are belong to me
Posts: 15,734
Re: New fast food discussion/review thread

A couple nights ago I bought a grande meal (app said 10.99 but after ordering in drive thru its 13.99. Jfc) consisting of half bean burritos and half soft tacos. Ate 4 burritos, 1.5 soft tacos, and two empanadas. I cant believe I used to like those soft tacos, I can hardly stomach them now. The soft warm tortilla in the beans is fun. I asked for Diablo sauce and they gave me exactly zero packets of sauce for my 10 items. Usually get 5+ packets no matter what you order.
Bighurt52235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 05:28 PM   #47979
hobbes9324
veteran
 
hobbes9324's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Reno
Posts: 2,486
Re: New fast food discussion/review thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawhoo View Post
Sub a bean and cheese burrito for one of the quesadillas imo. Excellent fire sauce vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
It's generally a 1am snack before going to bed at 2a - the bean and cheese burrito is great, but I think I'd be overstuffed for sleeping....

MM MD
hobbes9324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 06:31 PM   #47980
punkass
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
punkass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: hip deep in pie
Posts: 11,193
Re: New fast food discussion/review thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighurt52235 View Post
A couple nights ago I bought a grande meal (app said 10.99 but after ordering in drive thru its 13.99. Jfc) consisting of half bean burritos and half soft tacos. Ate 4 burritos, 1.5 soft tacos, and two empanadas. I cant believe I used to like those soft tacos, I can hardly stomach them now. The soft warm tortilla in the beans is fun. I asked for Diablo sauce and they gave me exactly zero packets of sauce for my 10 items. Usually get 5+ packets no matter what you order.
No sauce packets is worthy of several lobbed drink grenades.
punkass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 06:32 PM   #47981
br3nt00
veteran
 
br3nt00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,859
Re: New fast food discussion/review thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighurt52235 View Post
A couple nights ago I bought a grande meal (app said 10.99 but after ordering in drive thru its 13.99. Jfc) consisting of half bean burritos and half soft tacos. Ate 4 burritos, 1.5 soft tacos, and two empanadas. I cant believe I used to like those soft tacos, I can hardly stomach them now. The soft warm tortilla in the beans is fun. I asked for Diablo sauce and they gave me exactly zero packets of sauce for my 10 items. Usually get 5+ packets no matter what you order.


Love that order, used to do that exact grande breakdown back in college. What don't you like about the soft tacos? Bad batch or just outgrew them?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
br3nt00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 07:35 PM   #47982
foatie
veteran
 
foatie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: DMV(egas)
Posts: 2,608
Re: New fast food discussion/review thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkass View Post
No sauce packets is worthy of several lobbed drink grenades.
+1
foatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 09:48 PM   #47983
Bighurt52235
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Bighurt52235's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: All your chip are belong to me
Posts: 15,734
Re: New fast food discussion/review thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by br3nt00 View Post
Love that order, used to do that exact grande breakdown back in college. What don't you like about the soft tacos? Bad batch or just outgrew them?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tough to say exactly what it is about them. I just know that when I put them in my mouth it makes me unhappy.
Bighurt52235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:08 AM   #47984
SirOsis
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SirOsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Cowboy territory with no sheriff
Posts: 29,003
Re: New fast food discussion/review thread

I check the BK app about once a week out of curiosity, it seems like all the coupons read "Final day!" every day now. They've also managed to basically insert pop-up ads in the app, where if you click on what's put it front of you it forces you to the order screen. It's like they're trying to trick you from looking at the app deals or something my God Burger King.
SirOsis is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online