Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan...

12-28-2012 , 11:15 PM
Do you have any current addictions? Food? Cigarettes? other meds?
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:15 PM
gif to page ratio is way too low
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Thinman
plus it's near the food court
Mean, but I haven't laughed that hard in awhile, thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSteve
It's like she's never heard of quarks.
also made me laugh, but not as much... I think Thinman already put me in the mood.

I went to Boston U. for undergrad... I was living in Brazil and took a job with a start-up. The CEO asked me where I went to university and I said, 'in Boston'. He went, 'Harvard?" and I said, 'no, similar, just across the river' and he bought it.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amichele15
okay everyone. I get it, its hilarious that I go to a cosmetology school in a mall and that I once referred to it as like the harvard of beauty schools. Thats because it IS one of the best ones you can go to and while you maybe thinking I'm going and learning how to simply cut hair, I'm actually learning the chemistry and science of every bit and detail. I've learned things from all the bones in the head, to the chemistry behind every product and coloring products we have, to what a single strand is made of starting from an atom, to many more complicated things than just cutting hair. You all can make fun all you want but I am proud of my school, I love it there and I know that I will be very successful upon graduation compared to most haircutters that work in supercuts and such. My ultimate goal is to move to NYC and be a master stylist in a high end salon. Sorry if thats not dignified enough to some of you but I will not be embarrassed or ashamed of any of it.
Are you by chance an Israeli super commando?
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:22 PM
Sometimes I see complex equations on chalkboards and just solve them.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT RJ
Well this depends entirely on the disorder, some can be basically eliminated with treatment.

Someone who is diagnosed with depression at 13 is not necessarily going to be depressed at 18 or 23 or 33 or 53, although it obviously increases the risk, depending on the type and severity of the disorder.
Personality disorders can't be diagnosed until 18 though, and once diagnosed, there is no cure by definition.

Although PDs are probably the weakest part of psychology.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amichele15
okay everyone. I get it, its hilarious that I go to a cosmetology school in a mall and that I once referred to it as like the harvard of beauty schools. Thats because it IS one of the best ones you can go to and while you maybe thinking I'm going and learning how to simply cut hair, I'm actually learning the chemistry and science of every bit and detail. I've learned things from all the bones in the head, to the chemistry behind every product and coloring products we have, to what a single strand is made of starting from an atom, to many more complicated things than just cutting hair. You all can make fun all you want but I am proud of my school, I love it there and I know that I will be very successful upon graduation compared to most haircutters that work in supercuts and such. My ultimate goal is to move to NYC and be a master stylist in a high end salon. Sorry if thats not dignified enough to some of you but I will not be embarrassed or ashamed of any of it.
No you didn't. If you want teaching shoot me some pics and ill actually tell you.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmakinmecrzy
Sometimes I see complex equations on chalkboards and just solve them.
its not your fault
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:25 PM
There's definitely some carbon in hair.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikestoys
Personality disorders can't be diagnosed until 18 though, and once diagnosed, there is no cure by definition.

Although PDs are probably the weakest part of psychology.
Well I wasn't talking about any one specific diagnosis, I was countering her ridiculous "if you are diagnosed with a disorder you have it forever" argument.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT RJ
Well I wasn't talking about any one specific diagnosis, I was countering her ridiculous "if you are diagnosed with a disorder you have it forever" argument.
Meh i read it in context of PDs not every disorder. Np.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo
All,

Facts we know about what WVU did:

With a coworker of am's
no fetishes
no poop
Illegal
gross
Made her want to throw up
Not weird
Not fetish-like
something guys do sometimes

This is quite the vexing riddle!!!
Tranny hooker?
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:37 PM
this video is pretty loleasy to find but ill make it simple for those asking

A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:42 PM
so which one is the girl that likes Cleveland steamers?
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amichele15
We aren't scumbags or trash. Neither of us are trying to act like were perfectly fine or normal people... but no one is normal or perfect.
Good thing we're all aware of that up front.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCuster_911
so which one is the girl that likes Cleveland steamers?
prlly both but at least the one on the left at the video's outset
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:44 PM
That's an amazing vid
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-28-2012 , 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCuster_911
so which one is the girl that likes Cleveland steamers?
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-29-2012 , 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonardoDicaprio
this video is pretty loleasy to find but ill make it simple for those asking

Roophies won the video comments 5 months ago...
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-29-2012 , 12:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSteve
There's definitely some carbon in hair.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-29-2012 , 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregorio
winner
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-29-2012 , 12:30 AM
so i read the last 500 or so posts (since wvu came in) straight through, and i obviously had about 20+ comments or questions along the way, but i think i can get them down to 2:

--do white trash realize they're white trash? b/c i mean, salons, huffing, dui's, cheating while in jail....that ****'s white trash. so like basically, besides the 'i'm white trash and i'm proud!' types, white trash don't realize that to regular people they're white trash?

--in a vacuum, say like there's no way she can get your phone number, or you're from out of town, at a bar and will never see her again, it's gotta be like 99% of the men who read this thread that would **** her right?

question 2a: how many men who read this thread all the way through would still sleep with her if she DID get your number and you worked at the same mall? that number is harder to figure i think.

gl OP. you have issues that you're not ready to confront yet, i hope eventually you figure them out and end up happy.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-29-2012 , 12:34 AM
Damn this thread got good over the last few hours...

This thread needs to be turned into a movie...if only this thread a screenplay writer...
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-29-2012 , 12:37 AM
Video delivers. Thread delivers.

I had no idea that there was a Paul Mitchell in Potomac Mills. Dale City is moving up in the world.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
12-29-2012 , 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiper

--do white trash realize they're white trash? b/c i mean, salons, huffing, dui's, cheating while in jail....that ****'s white trash. so like basically, besides the 'i'm white trash and i'm proud!' types, white trash don't realize that to regular people they're white trash?
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote

      
m