Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan...

04-20-2013 , 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by splashpot
The ass pic is from 2p2.
NO that ass pic is from photobucket, it was linked on 2p2..there is a difference
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmakinmecrzy
WVU even though you're undoubtedly innocent, you may wanna be careful what you say here, because the contents of this thread will definitely be looked at by a DA.

Hello, DA! Enjoy the read.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:22 PM
I want to be a DA if all I got to do was read threads like this all day.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:23 PM
Odds that the DA joins and makes his first post:

"Grunching....."

???
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:29 PM
Ok from my side on this, Anna threatened 2p2 as well as WVU. She trumped up some phony charge against WVU obv but trying to make it stick against this website they probably laughed at her. She also said he dad ( yes the one she dreams of when rubbing one out) would do ..something...whatever that is unless there is some legal backing this thread, myself, and the TPB will hold firm.

Also looking up WVU here is the charge

A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:36 PM
I have a feeling the DA will read this thread and laugh at her.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa
Ok from my side on this, Anna threatened 2p2 as well as WVU. She trumped up some phony charge against WVU obv but trying to make it stick against this website they probably laughed at her. She also said he dad ( yes the one she dreams of when rubbing one out) would do ..something...whatever that is unless there is some legal backing this thread, myself, and the TPB will hold firm.

Also looking up WVU here is the charge

Could this be about the vag pic that she said wasn't her but it ends up it really was her?

If so then that's 1 more lie in the ever increasing amount from her.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:40 PM
meh...nvm

No, the pic in question is the underwear pic
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:41 PM
So, the offense took place on 06/01/2012, and the first amichele related thread was started on 07/08/2012. Either this has nothing to do with 2+2, or you're in the clear
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:41 PM
BTW, you know you can't sell pics for Sklansky bucks b/c they're not real?
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_AM_EVIL
Could this be about the vag pic that she said wasn't her but it ends up it really was her?

If so then that's 1 more lie in the ever increasing amount from her.
Did WVU post a snatch pic ever, only he can answer that and if he did I doubt he would willingly admit it at this point.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudd
So, the offense took place on 06/01/2012, and the first amichele related thread was started on 07/08/2012. Either this has nothing to do with 2+2, or you're in the clear
The copy of the warrant I have says that the offense took place sometime between 6/1/12-9/1/12

Honestly, im pretty pissed at VA laws where someone can just go to the magistrate say anything they want and have someone picked up on a warrant.

However, if she accused me of some felony charge, all felonies need to be investigated, grand jury, true bill etc. But not so for misdemeanors. Someone says something and swears to the magistrate then, boom. Warrant issued and court case.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:48 PM
Pretending for a moment that WVU had sold the pic and received money for it, wouldn't Anna have to prove that it's her in the pic?
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa
Did WVU post a snatch pic ever, only he can answer that and if he did I doubt he would willingly admit it at this point.
Not that I know of but if he jokingly posted about selling the pic then that could be what she's talking about.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:49 PM
VA confirmed AIDS
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 09:49 PM
I first posted the pic in bbv4l. The title was "post a pic of your gf's ass and brag about it"

I posted with her permission.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUskinsfan
I would think so. She had two years over here head, now the 2nd dui will be about 30 days maybe. Assault, well, I dunno i've seen those things get dropped a lot. I mean I don't know what she did, but it says simple assault and the fact she was drunk....cop or commonwealth might drop the charge because they know she is getting ****ed on felony violation.

I would guess that she gets a year or so.

Since all this info is public and I don't believe that I am doing anything wrong here, on the day she got arrested, she filed a charge against me for the picture I posted back in, what, June? Claiming it harmed her and "ruined her reputation." The charge also said something about selling the pics. WTF?! She straight up lied to get me in trouble. I believe that is how she was trying to punish me for wanting to end things and ignoring her. I was arrested on a warrant that she swore by to the magistrate. I was in jail cuz of her for about 15 hours before being released on an unsecured bond. Karma...

In no way will I ever take a plea deal or plead guilty even if they want me to do 20 push ups as punishment. So this is going to trial or getting dropped. Probably the later.

All this aside, I feel for her. I am praying that she can get help and somehow manage to put together a life for herself (without me). I would not be surprised if she is on suicide watch. The depths to which she ruined her life now is unimaginable and unbearable for most.

She is very sick. And while it does not excuse the behavior, I think that she felt so much pain that everything she was always doing was a way to try to escape it. I am a lot less mad over what she did now than I was a couple days ago. She (like most borderlines) can't stand rejection. "I hate you, don't leave me!"

Truth is, I wanted out around Xmas, thus the start of this thread. But for certain reasons I stuck around and had contact on and off. The main reason was because I was kind of scared of what she might do if I didn't answer her many texts.

Anyways...I don't know what else to say. She charmed me off the first couple months, then things changed. And I would hear things about her that I did not believe because it was just so outrageous that there is no way that sweet Anna could have done that. I would bring it up and she would explain it away and I would believe it.

Anyway, hopefully I never step foot in court. The judge doesn't want to see me again and I don't wanna see him.
lol at bolded. you are so fos.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor
lol at bolded. you are so fos.
Uh, everything he's said so far has held up. Since she was able to get him thrown in jail for a day with a false accusation, I think his fear was pretty valid.

You're FOS.


WVU, it's obvious she has been complicit this entire time - her participation in the numerous threads about your guys' sex lives should be enough. She was practically begging for the attention and even provided that "I'm amichele15" pic.

Any judge is going to laugh at this case. I'd love to see you do a TR after this whole thing blows down. Obv don't plead anything but not guilty at your arraignment.

If I had a spare 1000 bucks lying around I'd totally fly to WV just to see this case play out in court. I'm on disability and don't have anything better to do.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 10:17 PM
throw on "filing a false police report" to her impressive rap sheet.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 10:18 PM
Was this arrest supposed to be the MAJOR HUMILIATION? This arrest came way after she said that, and I don't know how that charge would constitute any humiliation.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 10:19 PM
I definitely feel bad for her.

However, at the end of the day she hasn't really done anything that she can not overcome eventually.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 10:23 PM
if you really want to be a pain in her ass WVU, keep filing for an extension at your arraignments until she gets flustered and gives up on it or the DA throws it out.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 10:24 PM
Can I get a prop bet from anyone that this thread (whatever happens to it) has her back and posting before, ummm, 5/1/2014.

I'm saying it will happen? Obv, offer is void if thread is ever deleted.

Last edited by WVUskinsfan; 04-20-2013 at 10:28 PM. Reason: I don't have to go to the arraignment. T-Money going instead
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmakinmecrzy
if you really want to be a pain in her ass WVU, keep filing for an extension at your arraignments until she gets flustered and gives up on it or the DA throws it out.
I am not expecting to ever step foot in court. I'f I do, it will be to take the stand, and that will happen months from now. Or it will be to watch her take the stand

Last edited by WVUskinsfan; 04-20-2013 at 10:27 PM. Reason: in a jumpsuit
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote
04-20-2013 , 10:29 PM
We should send emails to MSNBC and try to get them to send the Lockup crew to VA.

Maybe she can get on TV in a few months.
A lot of you know myself and WVUskinsfan... Quote

      
m