Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Other Other Topics Discussion of arts & entertainment, pop culture, food & drink, health and exercise, fashion, relationships, work, and just about anything else in life except poker, sports, religion and politics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 12:02 AM   #101
CheckRaise
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
CheckRaise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: $450,000 crack party
Posts: 22,045
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDG001 View Post
I have, on more than 30 occasions, multi-windowed porn at youjizz or pornhub.
tnaflix has integrated this right into the browser, you can watch 4 different videos at the same time
CheckRaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:25 AM   #102
atakdog
addicted
 
atakdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: vṛkṣāsana
Posts: 50,136
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucaclint View Post
I've never been married. Hell, I've never been in anything resembling a serious relationship. But...

If you want to have more sex, why don't you just explain to her you think she's beautiful, yada yada yada, you'd really like to have more sex and try new things with her. Tell her that you're willing to do whatever it takes to help her get in the mood, try things she likes, and you are totally open to whatever...even if it's stuff not directly related to sex that she wants to change.
The second paragraph is strong evidence that your first paragraph is true.

Women who really don't like sex a lot are not changing their minds because you say the right things or set the mood. If you are in a relationship you have choices — leave her, cheat on her, or deal with less sex — but talking her into wanting more is not a long-term option.
atakdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:39 AM   #103
neuroman
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
neuroman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: the space/time continuum
Posts: 9,192
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnotBoogy View Post
Had to make promise to stop watching porn. Actually I offered that. And also actually I'm really going to try.
But the heat wasn't so bad I think deep down shed probably rather I fap
Dude.

Spoiler:
neuroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:46 AM   #104
bobboufl11
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
bobboufl11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 14,314
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Well if you don't look at porn you'll just be jerking it to random women you see during the day( potential competition). Seems like that would be worse to a woman than random porn stars you'll never have sex with, plus you have to imagine the scenario where you **** them in the first place so its like you're cheating in your mind instead of watching others ****. Doubt an anti porn woman would understand this if you explained it to her though
bobboufl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:58 AM   #105
Dog Boy
adept
 
Dog Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Slouching Forward
Posts: 1,071
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnotBoogy View Post
Had to make promise to stop watching porn. Actually I offered that. And also actually I'm really going to try.
But the heat wasn't so bad I think deep down shed probably rather I fap
Up next.... $30 car bj's from streetwalkers. If you can't find one of those search search Craigslist for "BNG" or "blow n go." Might cost you $50 or $60, but your wife makes enough as a lawyer for you to play the hookers twice a month.
Dog Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:24 AM   #106
supafrey
banned
 
supafrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 4,549
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Want me to find somebody to hold on to your balls for a while, you obviously aren't using them.
supafrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:25 AM   #107
SnotBoogy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SnotBoogy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: trying to make fetch happen
Posts: 7,694
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

dude, there is no way i dont beat off to porn at least 1x per day if i can find time. this stealthed googlechrome is $$$... i'm going to try just reducing my time on porn... trying to be realistic here

Last edited by SnotBoogy; 04-30-2010 at 01:37 AM.
SnotBoogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:32 AM   #108
4ObliVioN4
veteran
 
4ObliVioN4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: on the bubble
Posts: 3,296
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

women who are antiporn are so f*cking ******ed. no offense OP, but seriously.
4ObliVioN4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:07 AM   #109
gamblore99
veteran
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: ----
Posts: 3,323
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

I can understand the wife being upset with the porn, but if she wants to be the sole provider of your sexual gratification then she needs to make yourself available to your needs.

The part that seems the worst about this is that you had to hide this from your wife, and that you have to apologize for it. It seems like...your wife wears the pants. Then again I'm not married. What the hell do I know.
gamblore99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:19 AM   #110
skindog
adept
 
skindog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 918
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

OP, out of curiosity, how long have you been married?

You made a promise, and if she catches you again you'll be in the same spot only much worse off. You're better off talking to her again and being honest this time. And she will catch you again, somehow.

For a guy with a sex drive that needs porn once a day, you put yourself in a terrible spot.
skindog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:23 AM   #111
SnotBoogy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SnotBoogy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: trying to make fetch happen
Posts: 7,694
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by skindog View Post
OP, out of curiosity, how long have you been married?

You made a promise, and if she catches you again you'll be in the same spot only much worse off. You're better off talking to her again and being honest this time. And she will catch you again, somehow.

For a guy with a sex drive that needs porn once a day, you put yourself in a terrible spot.
together 8 years married in august so coming up on one year

i wouldn't say i NEED it once a day. it'll probably end up being more like once ever 3 days, in reality.

seems a lot of you are pulling for me (no pun intended) to land some kind of "porn's ok let's watch it together" agreement, but it ain't happening. the good thing about porn is, especially on a site like pornhub, you don't need to bookmark anything. just gotta be supercareful I don't leave out any damning evidence.

yeah, chances are I'll get caught again, somehow.
SnotBoogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:28 AM   #112
ucaclint
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 729
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by atakdog View Post
The second paragraph is strong evidence that your first paragraph is true.

Women who really don't like sex a lot are not changing their minds because you say the right things or set the mood. If you are in a relationship you have choices — leave her, cheat on her, or deal with less sex — but talking her into wanting more is not a long-term option.
I guess you're right. I guess I just don't understand why someone would make the choice to promise to spend the rest of their life with someone they are sexually incompatible with.
ucaclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:59 AM   #113
atakdog
addicted
 
atakdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: vṛkṣāsana
Posts: 50,136
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucaclint View Post
I guess you're right. I guess I just don't understand why someone would make the choice to promise to spend the rest of their life with someone they are sexually incompatible with.
I think people don't think of it that way, or think of it at all — men are almost universally excellent at self-delusion, in this case the delusion being that it's temporary and/or that she will change.

However, I suspect that in more cases the relationship is formed at a time when one person (usually the woman, but not always) is more into it for a temporary reason, in particular the newness of the relationship, or in some cases doing it consciously in an effort to get the s.o. to commit. Once the ring's on the finger the blowjobs, and sometimes everything else, stop and she goes back to what she considers normal and healthy. If she's lucky, his response, after enduring frustration for a while, is porn. But in many cases it's hookers or affairs, or of course divorce.

Last edited by atakdog; 04-30-2010 at 03:05 AM.
atakdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:14 AM   #114
kantu
grinder
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: IF darrrel
Posts: 677
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loss Tee View Post

People (and men) survived for hundreds upon hundreds of years without needing to have porn at their fingertips 24 hours a day - you'll be just fine.
preposterous!

but dude, help around the house. it is lame if you don't and your wife is building up a hate bank with you because of it.

as for the porn -- she has to reaiize that it is normal for men with internet acce3ss to surf porn...it's like breathing or drinking water.
kantu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 09:44 AM   #115
Loss Tee
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 684
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

As a somewhat related story (but not completely related) - last night - flipping through the channels - I happened to see that MTV show real life - this one was "I'm addicted to porn" (not implying that you are OP - maybe you are - maybe you aren't - I don't have a clue).

I thought it was really interesting - one of the profiles was especially sad - guy was married - with 4 kids - and his wife separated from him because of his porn addiction.

Even when faced with the situation that "give up the porn - and you can come back" - the guy still couldn't do it - in spite of the fact that he said he loved his wife/kids and wanted to move back with them. He had been trying for months - and just couldn't resist it.

Wife was understandably upset about the whole thing (now raising 4 kids by herself on top of it) - and she consistently made the point - you have to choose - your porn or your family - and the fact that he couldn't choose meant he was going to be losing them all.

OP - if you analyze your situation at it's most basic level - what is more important to you? Your wife - or having the freedom to watch porn and masturbate whenever you want....because it seems at the most basic level - you're choosing wacking off....and I have a hard time that any rational person would choose that (unless they've got a severe issue)
Loss Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:03 AM   #116
Zurvan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Zurvan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: On the front porch, yelling at kids
Posts: 35,618
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Yeah, once you promise to give up the porn, you have to.

Watching people **** when your wife doesn't like it is a minor bad. It's "I wish you wouldn't do that". Doing something after you promised her you wouldn't is a really bad idea. WHEN she catches you, it's going to be a very big deal, and you will be 100% the guilty party. At least with the porn thing, there was some "but you're being silly".

Don't make a promise to your wife you don't intend to keep. It will not turn out well.
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:20 AM   #117
Whippit
centurion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 127
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

1-800-DR LAURA
Whippit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:24 AM   #118
I vi ii V7
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
I vi ii V7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Aiming for 100% fold to 3b
Posts: 9,998
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

The main isssue here is not whether watching porn is bad or not. It's the fact that you're doing something in secrecy from someone you love. It's lying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loss Tee View Post
As a somewhat related story (but not completely related) - last night - flipping through the channels - I happened to see that MTV show real life - this one was "I'm addicted to porn" (not implying that you are OP - maybe you are - maybe you aren't - I don't have a clue).

I thought it was really interesting - one of the profiles was especially sad - guy was married - with 4 kids - and his wife separated from him because of his porn addiction.

Even when faced with the situation that "give up the porn - and you can come back" - the guy still couldn't do it - in spite of the fact that he said he loved his wife/kids and wanted to move back with them. He had been trying for months - and just couldn't resist it.

Wife was understandably upset about the whole thing (now raising 4 kids by herself on top of it) - and she consistently made the point - you have to choose - your porn or your family - and the fact that he couldn't choose meant he was going to be losing them all.

OP - if you analyze your situation at it's most basic level - what is more important to you? Your wife - or having the freedom to watch porn and masturbate whenever you want....because it seems at the most basic level - you're choosing wacking off....and I have a hard time that any rational person would choose that (unless they've got a severe issue)
This sounded interesting, so I looked up "MTV True Life" online and started browsing the episodes. Just glancing at the list of recent shows, it really seems like they're running out of ideas. "True Life: I'm a sports fanatic"? Come on.

Last edited by I vi ii V7; 04-30-2010 at 10:30 AM.
I vi ii V7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:24 AM   #119
O Fenômeno
the phenomenon
 
O Fenômeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: PBR
Posts: 11,180
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

start having a maid cum to the house to service you. its like real life reality porn
O Fenômeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:30 AM   #120
Khaos4k
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Khaos4k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 10,799
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnotBoogy View Post
Had to make promise to stop watching porn. Actually I offered that. And also actually I'm really going to try.
But the heat wasn't so bad I think deep down shed probably rather I fap
You're screwed now. If she catches you again you "lied to her" or you're "addicted" to porn. Obviously you don't have the intention of telling her you won't watch porn and then do it anyways. But you seriously expect to never watch porn again in your life?
Khaos4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:41 AM   #121
SnotBoogy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SnotBoogy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: trying to make fetch happen
Posts: 7,694
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

i'm going to fap to non-porn. win?
SnotBoogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:45 AM   #122
Loss Tee
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 684
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

I think that would be a logical next question to her.

"I understand why my watching pornography bothers you - I'm sure that was an awkward conversation for both of us - and I hate to make it more awkward - but what is your position on masturbation in general....because our marriage is obviously important to me - and I want to be the type of husband that you want me to be - so I'd like to talk about what your expectations are with regard to my sexual needs and desires"
Loss Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:47 AM   #123
I vi ii V7
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
I vi ii V7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Aiming for 100% fold to 3b
Posts: 9,998
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnotBoogy View Post
i'm going to fap to non-porn. win?
I vi ii V7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:52 AM   #124
jchristo
veteran
 
jchristo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,553
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnotBoogy View Post
i'm going to fap to non-porn. win?
tell your wife to open her eyes or move every now and then during sex
jchristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:57 AM   #125
Loss Tee
adept
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 684
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Also - OP - just wanted to throw this out there.

Your wife either checked your internet history on accident or on purpose - ie - she was wondering what you were up to.

She was apparently hurt pretty badly over it.

You've promised to stop that behavior

You've discovered how to hide your browsing history - thinking that will keep you safe.

Now - will your wife trust you going forward? kind of doubtful in my opinion

So - will she be satisfied with checking internet history (which will theoretically be clean from now on) - or will she decide she wants to look a little bit deeper - something like installing a key logger - or computer tracking type software - which will NOT be covered by the cntrl/alt/P or whatever?

My main advice is - consider what you're risking if you choose not to keep your promise
Loss Tee is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive