Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Other Other Topics Discussion of arts & entertainment, pop culture, food & drink, health and exercise, fashion, relationships, work, and just about anything else in life except poker, sports, religion and politics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 04:12 PM   #76
Zurvan
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Zurvan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: On the front porch, yelling at kids
Posts: 35,623
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulPower View Post
For the guys that watch porn with their wife - do you do it because you like sharing the actual content of the porn with her, is it another way to get her in the mood/initiate sex, or is it a way to fantasize about other women without feeling guilty?
It's awesome foreplay, and zero effort
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:37 PM   #77
leo doc
Most interesting man on 2p2
 
leo doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Not deserving of an undertitle
Posts: 12,132
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulPower View Post
For the gals that watch porn with their husbands - do you do it because you like sharing the actual content of the porn with him, is it another way to get him in the mood/initiate sex, or is it a way to fantasize about other men without feeling guilty?
Does it really matter... at the end of the day and all?
leo doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:40 PM   #78
leo doc
Most interesting man on 2p2
 
leo doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Not deserving of an undertitle
Posts: 12,132
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnotBoogy View Post
I love the extreme responses.
Sigh. Now I'm not sure we can help.
leo doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #79
sokiraJ
adept
 
sokiraJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Finland
Posts: 964
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

why did you let your wife out of the kitchen

edit: or why do you keep your computer in the kitchen
sokiraJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:04 PM   #80
SnotBoogy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SnotBoogy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: trying to make fetch happen
Posts: 7,694
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo doc View Post
Sigh. Now I'm not sure we can help.
I was just pointing out the fact most responses up till then were like

omg you are such a pussy, f dat ho

or

wtf you pervert whats wrong with you
SnotBoogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:12 PM   #81
shemp
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
shemp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: calmer than you are
Posts: 7,624
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

I can't help the OP, but I do have a cautionary tale for the rest of you. My ex-girlfriend asked me my favorite sexual position, and I told her, "Reverse cowgirl anal with the second chick licking my nuts." Turns out this is not an acceptable answer.
shemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:24 PM   #82
neuroman
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
neuroman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: the space/time continuum
Posts: 9,192
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

tell your wife you give up porn for the following monthly schedule of demands:

Blowjob 4x a month (2x facial, 2x swallow)
Anal 1x
Titty**** 1-2x (if B cup or smaller, move units to anal)
Costumed roleplay 2x
Mff threesome 3x per year
Gangbang (optional) 1x per year
Handjob 1x

however if you anticipate hard negotiation you may want to up these numbers.
neuroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:28 PM   #83
RadioActive1
veteran
 
RadioActive1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 2,964
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

My wife had no clue how much men watched porn until I told her. She was just like your wife before then, always talked bad about it etc. Once I started telling her how much men watched it and how much I watched it she started to come around a little bit.

She tried the same "now i'm inadequate" argument, but I just told her how often I have sexual urges and if she would like to **** me every time I have them then I would never watch porn again. She got the clue after that, no woman in her mind would **** a guy every time his dick got hard. I told her I am not gonna resist a natural urge just to wait on her to get in the mood, but I also told her I will always be there for her when she is ready. Also talked about how watching porn would keep my sexual temptations in check in between our sex sessions. (ie I wouldn't be pestering the **** out of her about sucking me off all the time) And guess what? My wife now enjoys watching porn with me. This is your opportunity, don't blow it.

She's a lawyer so she will naturally be trying to poke holes in your argument, but don't let her. Please don't back down at the first sign of resistance, but don't be a dick about it either.
RadioActive1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #84
neuroman
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
neuroman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: the space/time continuum
Posts: 9,192
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

oh yeah, also, pics of wife?
neuroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:49 PM   #85
five4suited
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
five4suited's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: LA
Posts: 9,028
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

i think zeebo posts almost as well as he plays, awesome

edit: this thread is like an interesting advice column. ****ing hilarious, but also highly informative and helpful. op, i've got to think you know what to do when she goes all "lawyer" on your ass, so keep her calm and stay focused on your argument. gl!

Last edited by five4suited; 04-29-2010 at 05:56 PM.
five4suited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:52 PM   #86
leo doc
Most interesting man on 2p2
 
leo doc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Not deserving of an undertitle
Posts: 12,132
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnotBoogy View Post
I love the extreme responses. Is no one bipartisan in this
Some of us are; but, we're on your side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnotBoogy View Post
I was just pointing out the fact most responses up till then were like

omg you are such a pussy, f dat ho

or

wtf you pervert whats wrong with you
I think this post summed it up pretty well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loss Tee View Post
If you're watching the porn because your sex life sucks - now is the time to talk about that.

If you're watching the porn because you've been in the habit of watching porn for however many years - then look into changing your habit.
leo doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:43 PM   #87
SharkTank43
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SharkTank43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 2 big, 2 fast, 2 strong, 2 good
Posts: 6,731
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

So you don't think she ever finger-blasts herself when you're not around? No offense, but your wife seems kind of lame.
SharkTank43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:08 PM   #88
Spota
old hand
 
Spota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,448
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

The longer you wait the more she is going to think you are FOS when you tell her. If I was in your shoes this is what I would say,

Honey, I dont know why you dont want to have sex as much as I do. I thought I wasnt as good as I could be so I was looking at porn to so I could find a new move or two. IMO, you need to make her feel guilty.

Or, deny. I dont know what happened, I clicked on a link and all these pop ups came up and I couldnt get them to stop.
Spota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:10 PM   #89
cash mahne
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
cash mahne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Milwaukee
Posts: 7,538
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

tell her you watch porn for the acting...
cash mahne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:25 PM   #90
Spacemoose
adept
 
Spacemoose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: running good with monkies
Posts: 719
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by cash mahne View Post
tell her you watch porn for the cable repair tips...
.
Spacemoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:31 PM   #91
toddw8
veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,472
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

This is America, man. She's gotta let you play.
toddw8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:05 PM   #92
smokeandmirrors
journeyman
 
smokeandmirrors's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 316
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostaevski View Post

idk why but this has me rolling around in laughter
smokeandmirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:09 PM   #93
wiper
still catching up
 
wiper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA#1
Posts: 42,782
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

private browsing ftw.

and if not, you can still delete individual sites from the history, no?
wiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:01 PM   #94
ucaclint
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 729
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

I've never been married. Hell, I've never been in anything resembling a serious relationship. But...

If you want to have more sex, why don't you just explain to her you think she's beautiful, yada yada yada, you'd really like to have more sex and try new things with her. Tell her that you're willing to do whatever it takes to help her get in the mood, try things she likes, and you are totally open to whatever...even if it's stuff not directly related to sex that she wants to change.

Also, on the subject of porn, just make sure that you tell her it's not something that you watch because she's inadequate as a wife. I don't know exactly how to do that, but I do know that there are plenty of people in healthy marriages that involve porn.

One of my best friends has a really cool and attractive wife. They don't talk about it a lot, but it seems like their sex life is very healthy. My friend watches porn and goes to strip clubs. His wife knows about it. His wife will even go to the strip club with us every once and a while. The thing is, my friend isn't obsessed with either and knows how to respect and satisfy his wife. I'm sure part of what she really likes about him is his honesty and openness.
ucaclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:04 PM   #95
noncents
enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 92
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry17 View Post
There are a few things that are too central to just overlook -- religious views, attitudes toward money, etc.. At the top of that pile as the most important is sexual incompatibility.
Ya if you can't bring her around, I can't see one of you not being miserable. Unless you lie and she ignores it but even that works for so long.
noncents is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:06 PM   #96
jchristo
veteran
 
jchristo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,553
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Where's that thread with the guy who's wife put him in a chastity belt? He was in to all kinds of kinky things... get your wife in on that train
jchristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:07 PM   #97
JDG001
journeyman
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 378
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry17 View Post
That study used a very strict definition of having watched porn -- it is very different than what OP and apparently most of 2P2 does which is chronic mass consumption of porn.
I have, on more than 30 occasions, multi-windowed porn at youjizz or pornhub.
JDG001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:17 PM   #98
themandude
veteran
 
themandude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: █♣█
Posts: 2,252
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

tell her to give you more head and youll quit the porn.
themandude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:33 PM   #99
SnotBoogy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SnotBoogy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: trying to make fetch happen
Posts: 7,694
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

LOL just had a two hour talk. It was 99% other BS and 1% porn. Thank God I'm not (caught) banging hookers.
SnotBoogy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:38 PM   #100
SnotBoogy
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
SnotBoogy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: trying to make fetch happen
Posts: 7,694
Re: beat...literally.. wife busted me.. interntz porn history

Had to make promise to stop watching porn. Actually I offered that. And also actually I'm really going to try.
But the heat wasn't so bad I think deep down shed probably rather I fap

Last edited by SnotBoogy; 04-30-2010 at 12:04 AM.
SnotBoogy is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive