Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Beginners Questions Poker beginner? Ask your (possibly) naive question here and our community will attempt to help you.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2018, 02:55 AM   #1
juhiimi
centurion
 
juhiimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 125
Portable Equilab

Hi!

Can someone make a portable version of Equilab? I would like to play with it in the office, but i dont have administration rights.

Or if its already done, please give me a link(i couldn't find it).

Thanks!
juhiimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 03:07 AM   #2
sixfour
should be called sevenfour
 
sixfour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Tungsten Analysis
Posts: 64,057
Re: Portable Equilab

If your employers really don't care about you not doing work on their time why not just buy a laptop and whip that out when you're bored?
sixfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 03:18 AM   #3
juhiimi
centurion
 
juhiimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 125
Re: Portable Equilab

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfour View Post
If your employers really don't care about you not doing work on their time why not just buy a laptop and whip that out when you're bored?
I cant do that, i have a laptop, but can't bring it to the workplace.
juhiimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 06:40 AM   #4
ArtyMcFly
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ArtyMcFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Enchantment Under the Sea
Posts: 11,951
Re: Portable Equilab

I think there are a few equity calculators/trainers that are available for Android phones. (Presumably there are some for Apple devices too). None will be as powerful as Equilab, but you should be able to find something that's free.

https://play.google.com/store/search...0trainer&hl=en
ArtyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 06:50 AM   #5
juhiimi
centurion
 
juhiimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 125
Re: Portable Equilab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtyMcFly View Post
I think there are a few equity calculators/trainers that are available for Android phones. (Presumably there are some for Apple devices too). None will be as powerful as Equilab, but you should be able to find something that's free.

https://play.google.com/store/search...0trainer&hl=en
I know, i have some, but they are just so far away from equilab...

Tapatalkkal küldve az én PRA-LX1 eszközömről
juhiimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 04:50 AM   #6
Cfoye
adept
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 730
Re: Portable Equilab

look for an app called pkrcruncher. Very similar to equilab but just not quite as powerful
Cfoye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 06:49 AM   #7
juhiimi
centurion
 
juhiimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 125
Re: Portable Equilab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfoye View Post
look for an app called pkrcruncher. Very similar to equilab but just not quite as powerful
Thanks, looks ok.
juhiimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 02:08 PM   #8
Kelvis
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 8,093
Re: Portable Equilab

I know a lot of people just sit around and do nothing at work, but is that actually your job description or something?
Kelvis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 02:40 PM   #9
juhiimi
centurion
 
juhiimi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 125
Re: Portable Equilab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvis View Post
I know a lot of people just sit around and do nothing at work, but is that actually your job description or something?
Dont be edgy...
if you work at an office, it happens that you finish your job earlier, or days that are more free
juhiimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:23 AM   #10
pevasi
stranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 5
Re: Portable Equilab

Hi, on Android I use Holdem LAB https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...abtwo&hl=en_AU

It's pretty much Equilab for mobile.
pevasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 10:06 PM   #11
nat2r
stranger
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 5
Re: Portable Equilab

Quote:
Originally Posted by pevasi View Post
Hi, on Android I use Holdem LAB https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...abtwo&hl=en_AU

It's pretty much Equilab for mobile.
I use this too. Its beautiful, functional, and the PRO version has a lot of little features.
nat2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 04:50 AM   #12
bab00n
stranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
Re: Portable Equilab

all files required to run equilab appear to be in the program folder. simply copy the folder and run it somewhere else.
bab00n is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online