Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Other Gambling Games Discussion about other gambling games.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2018, 07:08 PM   #1
asymbacguy
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 265
New game

Hi all.
What do you think about this new game?

https://rougenoir3000.com/

Sadly the game is offered by CSM, but I know some people made some serious studies about CSM distribution.
For what I know no cards are burnt before any deal.
asymbacguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 08:41 PM   #2
magking1
adept
 
magking1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 933
Re: New game

Seems boring to me

I played about 50 hands on the website.
magking1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 06:49 AM   #3
onguard
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 151
Re: New game

Obviously have a bet on # of cards and value of last card.
onguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 03:17 PM   #4
browni3141
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: South Florida
Posts: 2,519
Re: New game

This game seems highly vulnerable to card counting techniques. High cards would have a high EoR since they often end the deal and determine the winner. Obviously the A is a big card, too.
browni3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 11:34 PM   #5
onguard
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 151
Re: New game

Thats not that big a deal if you dont want it to be. CSM or whatever.
onguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 05:33 AM   #6
asymbacguy
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 265
Re: New game

Basically we need to know which color, red or black, will be the first card of any hand resolved.
Every hand is resolved whenever a count from 31 to 40 is reached (cards value are the same as baccarat, Ace=1, face cards=10).

Naturally house edge comes from the 0.5:1 payement instead of 1:1 on winning hands when the ace of spades falls within the first three cards dealt (minimum requirement to have a resolved hand is 4 cards).

The problem is to assess whether every card dealt by CSM is really a total independent event from the previous ones and obviously it's not (at least partially).

Last edited by asymbacguy; 05-19-2018 at 05:39 AM.
asymbacguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 01:33 PM   #7
browni3141
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: South Florida
Posts: 2,519
Re: New game

Quote:
Originally Posted by asymbacguy View Post
Basically we need to know which color, red or black, will be the first card of any hand resolved.
Every hand is resolved whenever a count from 31 to 40 is reached (cards value are the same as baccarat, Ace=1, face cards=10).

Naturally house edge comes from the 0.5:1 payement instead of 1:1 on winning hands when the ace of spades falls within the first three cards dealt (minimum requirement to have a resolved hand is 4 cards).

The problem is to assess whether every card dealt by CSM is really a total independent event from the previous ones and obviously it's not (at least partially).
Actually, the color of the last card is more important, not the first, due to the reverse mechanic. This is why high value cards will have a high effect of removal.

You can bet that the last card will be red, black, the same color as he first card or different color from the first card.
browni3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 07:24 PM   #8
asymbacguy
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 265
Re: New game

Quote:
Originally Posted by browni3141 View Post
Actually, the color of the last card is more important, not the first, due to the reverse mechanic. This is why high value cards will have a high effect of removal.

You can bet that the last card will be red, black, the same color as he first card or different color from the first card.
I think you are right.
Yet I cannot grasp the concept why high cards should have a profitable high effect of removal.
Could you elaborate?
Thanks.
asymbacguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 12:13 AM   #9
onguard
centurion
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 151
Re: New game

High cards end more hands. Imagine if you stripped the deck of all red paint for example. Black would be very profitable. Stripping all the red babies would make less difference.
onguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2018, 04:16 PM   #10
asymbacguy
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 265
Re: New game

Quote:
Originally Posted by onguard View Post
High cards end more hands. Imagine if you stripped the deck of all red paint for example. Black would be very profitable. Stripping all the red babies would make less difference.
Good point.
asymbacguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online