Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Other Gambling Games Discussion about other gambling games.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2020, 04:06 PM   #376
asymbacguy
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 363
Re: Baccarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jion_Wansu View Post
From the Venues & Communities - Seattle thread:



Yeah, how are the small, non-tribal casinos, with table games like baccarat and such survive with COVID-19.

On another note, the Chips/Palace casino washes their chips/cheques at the tables now with hot water and disinfected soap. this is probably the first time ever that these chips have been washed!!!
China, South Korea and Europe experience teach us the only way to limit the Coronavirus infection is to force people to stay at home.
asymbacguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 12:36 AM   #377
Jion_Wansu
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 334
Re: Baccarat

The Emerald Queen Casino (a tribal casino) will shut down for 2 weeks by midnight tonight!!!

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/...241248196.html

The state governor has ordered all non-tribal card rooms to shut down by midnight tonight!!!

If they don't then they will be forced to shut down by the state and there may be legal ramifications!!!

In a nutshell, gambling is dead in Washington to include poker for at least 2 weeks!!!
Jion_Wansu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 01:25 AM   #378
Bighurt52235
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Bighurt52235's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: All your chip are belong to me
Posts: 20,209
Re: Baccarat

Its gonna be longer than that, friend! I hope you can manage without playing any bacc for a couple months!
Bighurt52235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 04:22 AM   #379
Jion_Wansu
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 334
Re: Baccarat

LOL, that's the irony.

I'll be winning (can't play)

"...gee, where'd all this money come from?!?!?..."

In a nutshell, this will ultimately hurt the casinos because there most likely won't be any gambling like it used to be before the shut down. Shutting down the casinos will probably cure most peoples' "gambling bug"!!!
Jion_Wansu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 06:12 AM   #380
Jion_Wansu
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 334
Re: Baccarat

There's already a baccarat thread. Can someone delete the new thread that just got created? Thanks.
Jion_Wansu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 11:59 PM   #381
Jion_Wansu
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 334
Re: Baccarat

Wonder how problem gamblers and people addicted to gambling are fairing because of all of the casino closures do to COVID-19!
Jion_Wansu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 02:00 AM   #382
Bighurt52235
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Bighurt52235's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: All your chip are belong to me
Posts: 20,209
Re: Baccarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jion_Wansu View Post
Wonder how problem gamblers and people addicted to gambling are fairing because of all of the casino closures do to COVID-19!
Well..... how are you doing?
Bighurt52235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 04:23 AM   #383
Jion_Wansu
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 334
Re: Baccarat

I'm fine and you?

Can someone update this thread. It only states that Fortune is closed in the original post, but now it's all casinos in WA. For some reason I don't have "permissions" to view this thread when I'm logged into twoplustwo:

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...-post-1764536/
Jion_Wansu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 04:43 PM   #384
asymbacguy
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 363
Re: Baccarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jion_Wansu View Post
Wonder how problem gamblers and people addicted to gambling are fairing because of all of the casino closures do to COVID-19!
Probably they should be more interested to save their lives.
asymbacguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 03:39 AM   #385
Jion_Wansu
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 334
Re: Baccarat

Nice poker house. Too bad it's illegal. I used to play in these when I used to live in North Carolina back in the day:

https://www.fayobserver.com/news/201...legal-gambling





Also, didn't know that Paris Hilton plays poker. LOOOL:



Has anyone played this game:

Jion_Wansu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 02:58 PM   #386
browni3141
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: South Florida
Posts: 3,933
Re: Baccarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jion_Wansu View Post
Wonder how problem gamblers and people addicted to gambling are fairing because of all of the casino closures do to COVID-19!
Probably getting their fix online.
browni3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 05:03 AM   #387
Jion_Wansu
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 334
Re: Baccarat

How does one do that? It's banned!
Jion_Wansu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 11:35 AM   #388
bpb
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,312
Re: Baccarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jion_Wansu View Post
How does one do that? It's banned!
wtf are you talking about?
bpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 10:18 AM   #389
Jion_Wansu
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 334
Re: Baccarat

Online gambling is banned in my state.
Jion_Wansu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 07:35 AM   #390
Jion_Wansu
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 334
Re: Baccarat

Yoooo... Off the chain!!!

I mean it's only day 2/night 2 (almost the start of day 3) and the new Emerald Queen Casino (EQC) is a zoo; a madhouse!!!

For starters, it's the 8th largest casino in the world and the 3rd largest casino in America with about 310,000 square feet of space.

They had the usual table game trolls (mostly baccarat trolls) in the "high limit" room. It's weird because there are high limit slots in that room as well. The Mega Meltdown slot was extra loose in the last 2 days. People winning $1,000 or more every time you turned around it seemed. The most I seen was $12,500 so far.

Looks like they forgot t set the shufflers tight as well on the table games. In bacc the cards were truly shuffled at random and people winning thousands to tens of thousands of dollars no problem.

Rumor has it that EQC actually lost money within the last 2 days (shocking)!

Speaking of the smaller cardroom within the area; they have no chance of surviving unless they're poker rooms (EQC doesn't have a poker room). Everything's brand new to include the chips/cheques. They're gnarly too!

Speaking of how random the card shufflers are currently; same guy within 20 minutes got 2 red aces for 100 to 1 in Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em. There were a lot of 10% winners as well on the Match the dealer Spanish 21 progressive jackpot bonus.

They also have the brand new retro style reel slots (not the comuterrized reels, but actual reels like they had back in the day).

Someone posted this on YouTube about the parking garage leak when it rains:

Jion_Wansu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 04:25 PM   #391
asymbacguy
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 363
Re: Baccarat

A free car washing, what a service!
asymbacguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 12:36 AM   #392
Jion_Wansu
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 334
Re: Baccarat

From Wednesday night into Thursday morning there were 3 guys at 1 table. Each player played 3 spots for a total of 9 spots at $1,500 per hand for a total of $4,500 per hand

Long story short, they won every hand except for 10 hands the entire shoe of about 71 hands!!!

The pit had to call for 3 refills of purple chips. Was off the chain!!!! Each of them made about $30,000 profit!!!
Jion_Wansu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 05:16 PM   #393
bpb
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,312
Re: Baccarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jion_Wansu View Post
From Wednesday night into Thursday morning there were 3 guys at 1 table. Each player played 3 spots for a total of 9 spots at $1,500 per hand for a total of $4,500 per hand

Long story short, they won every hand except for 10 hands the entire shoe of about 71 hands!!!

The pit had to call for 3 refills of purple chips. Was off the chain!!!! Each of them made about $30,000 profit!!!
71 rounds, 10 losses
$4500/round
profit $30k

10 losses = -45k
17 wins = $76,500

Therefore you're saying 44 hands were pushes. Nope, didn't happen.

When you're going to make **** up for attention, at least get the math right.
bpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 12:13 AM   #394
Jion_Wansu
journeyman
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 334
Re: Baccarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpb View Post
71 rounds, 10 losses
$4500/round
profit $30k

10 losses = -45k
17 wins = $76,500

Therefore you're saying 44 hands were pushes. Nope, didn't happen.

When you're going to make **** up for attention, at least get the math right.
They didn't start from the 1st hand of the shoe. They started mid shoe
Jion_Wansu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 12:27 AM   #395
Lattimer
I is smart
 
Lattimer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New England
Posts: 15,059
Re: Baccarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jion_Wansu View Post
They didn't start from the 1st hand of the shoe. They started mid shoe
ummmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jion_Wansu View Post
Long story short, they won every hand except for 10 hands the entire shoe of about 71 hands!!!
Lattimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 08:20 PM   #396
asymbacguy
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 363
Re: Baccarat

Yep.

I'm wondering whether those wonderful players sometimes lose as there's no mention about the sessions they ended up as losers.
asymbacguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 09:54 PM   #397
Bighurt52235
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Bighurt52235's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: All your chip are belong to me
Posts: 20,209
Re: Baccarat

Jion is the biggest bacc fish/fanboy there is. Its really something to behold.
Bighurt52235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 12:45 PM   #398
bpb
old hand
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,312
Re: Baccarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jion_Wansu View Post
They didn't start from the 1st hand of the shoe. They started mid shoe
Whatever you say, liar.
bpb is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online