Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum. Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.

02-20-2017 , 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimM846 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
I just spent several hours making custom pop-ups and now when I try to rebuild my stats hand2note crashes every time. Has this happened to anyone else?
Thank you for the information.

We can't reproduce the problem described. Please, provide us with the additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging
2. Reproduce the problem
3. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum or just attach archive right here in this topic
4. Please, make a visual representation of the problem. For example, short video or screenshots where we can see a bug. This will help us a lot to reproduce and fix the problem.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB
02-21-2017 , 05:36 AM
Any possibility to incluid merge network? There is no conversor on webs like pokerplaner (because merge is suported by hm2/pt4) so there isnīt any way to play on this room with h2note and i canīt buy the product as i was thinking

Thanks
02-21-2017 , 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjusto77 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Any possibility to incluid merge network? There is no conversor on webs like pokerplaner (because merge is suported by hm2/pt4) so there isnīt any way to play on this room with h2note and i canīt buy the product as i was thinking

Thanks
We don't plan to add Merge at the moment.
02-24-2017 , 09:02 AM
Hi,

Am I experiencing a problem with the positional HUD ? it displays the MP vs BB stats although we have a UTG vs BB situation.

https://gyazo.com/8f8eb4014ec4393ed23933854849039f

I didn`t modify any settings that could relate to this - couldn`t even find the direct option to do so.

Can you kindly give me a feedback on this ?
Thank you !
02-24-2017 , 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a23k08i03s11 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Hi,

Am I experiencing a problem with the positional HUD ? it displays the MP vs BB stats although we have a UTG vs BB situation.

https://gyazo.com/8f8eb4014ec4393ed23933854849039f

I didn`t modify any settings that could relate to this - couldn`t even find the direct option to do so.

Can you kindly give me a feedback on this ?
Thank you !
We can't reproduce the problem described. Please, provide us with the additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging
2. Reproduce the problem
3. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum or just attach archive right here in this topic
4. Please, make a visual representation of the problem. For example, short video or screenshots where we can see a bug. This will help us a lot to reproduce and fix the problem.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB
02-24-2017 , 10:51 AM
Thanks for the help Andrew. I got everything working now.
02-25-2017 , 07:45 PM
So, I have just decided to give H2N a try.

I loaded 500k hands
It took indeed a little time to load hands but more than 40min to build stats afterwards. Probably even more as I stopped paying attention at some point.

All for nothing because I can see all sites except the one i'm currently playing ipoker.FR
I'm 100% sure I have loaded the right files and even tried to load my hem database and yet same result, there is 0 hand from ipk
02-28-2017 , 09:22 AM
hey i'm trying the trial.

i imported 400k hands (almost only zoom) then builded stats.



went into configs and wrote my screename in ''rooms''. also went to game types



is there anything else i need to do ? because there is nothing in reports and sessions, nothing at all (like i imported no hands).
02-28-2017 , 12:31 PM
also how can it work with zoom? i have to buy starhelper? i have table optimizer.
03-02-2017 , 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valee Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
is there anything else i need to do ? because there is nothing in reports and sessions, nothing at all (like i imported no hands).
Could you please send us the hand history sample by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum.

PS
Make sure you are using the latest version of Hand2Note.
03-02-2017 , 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valee Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
also how can it work with zoom? i have to buy starhelper? i have table optimizer.
Yes, you have to use StarsHelper for ZOOM:

FAQ. Supported Poker Rooms
03-02-2017 , 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKhanh Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
I can see all sites except the one i'm currently playing ipoker.FR
Fixed in last version 3.1.18.9:

Updates Notes
03-04-2017 , 02:41 PM
Did I read that before importing data mined hands that I have to import some non data mined hands first? I just imported a lot of data mined hands and when I go to range research I dont get any stats?
03-05-2017 , 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihooper88 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Did I read that before importing data mined hands that I have to import some non data mined hands first?
Yes
03-05-2017 , 08:01 AM
just discovered that the hotkeys function on stars doesn`t work with hand2note opened

once i close h2n the hotkeys are working again
03-05-2017 , 05:57 PM
Could you please make a screenshot of your hotkeys settings on PokerStars?
03-06-2017 , 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand2note Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Could you please make a screenshot of your hotkeys settings on PokerStars?
https://gyazo.com/b745467112114d7152bfc1345cfb9683

Thanks !
03-07-2017 , 05:19 AM
We can't reproduce the problem described. Please make sure that Hotkeys is toggled on at the active table.
03-07-2017 , 05:47 AM
it`s really strange cause i can reproduce the bug on both Work and Home PCs ( i have up-to-date h2n - 3.1.18.9 )

and yep, hotkey is ON at the active table. tried to disable the "highlight target table" option - no workaround.

nobody else experiences this problem ?
03-09-2017 , 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a23k08i03s11 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
it`s really strange cause i can reproduce the bug on both Work and Home PCs ( i have up-to-date h2n - 3.1.18.9 )

and yep, hotkey is ON at the active table. tried to disable the "highlight target table" option - no workaround.

nobody else experiences this problem ?
Are you launching all software as admin? If not, you should try it.
03-12-2017 , 12:33 PM
7 reasons why H2N it's still not the best poker tool, 3rd will make you cry

1) Not having the evbb/100
2) There is not a feature like this which can avoid the Pokerstars restrictions

3) You can't minimize to the tray !
4) There isn't a stat like AVG Stack

5) You can't see the Equity in the Replayer/Live Replayer
6) You can't see the Mucked Cards at the end of the hand in a comfortable way
7) Not having a powerful feature like this:



http://forum.hand2note.com/topic/380...l-make-you-cry
03-13-2017 , 11:10 AM
pingeras, thank you for your suggestions.
You do not need to duplicate your post in different forums. One post on Hand2Note forum is enough.
03-14-2017 , 07:46 AM
How can I link preflop/postflop diagramm with stat for pokerstars? Are diagrams even working on pokerstars?
03-14-2017 , 01:02 PM
I'm just trying the software on trial and have a few questions.

First of all, I had the issue with the Total hands stat that other people had. May I suggest updating it so that stat just works without having to do some weird technical workaround that would be impossible to work out on your own?

The VPIP/PFR stats seem to only show stats for that session. Is there a fix for this?

When I have made some custom stats and added them to my HUD, they only show up as "--". I reimported my entire database and they then seemed to work properly. Is there a way of compiling the stats without creating and importing a whole new database every time?

Is there a way of making it so HUD stats never show a decimal point?
03-15-2017 , 05:39 AM
Another question - is it possible to customise the fields at the top of the reports? For example now it just shows the standard Hands, $ won etc, but I'd like to see things like cbet, 3bet, fold to 3bet, wwsf etc.

      
m