Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum. Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.

02-09-2017 , 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand2note Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Please, provide some screenshots of the problem.
Hi Andrew,

I was talking about the positional HUD stats. but i think i figured out.
Think i should modify the settings from HUD Editor Menu for :
- vsOpen raise call / 3bet / vs4betfold
- Open Raise Raise1st / foldvs3bet / callvs3bet
- Called open raise vsCbet(f-c-r) / fold vs Cbet turn (all pos) / fold vs Cbet turn (all pos)

The thing that got me confused is that as soon as the positional HUD is displayed at the table i get 100 hands for that respective hud and it stays the same.

Maybe i should apply the same method described earlier in the thread for a related hand stat?

Open Hud Editor -> Select your HUD -> Select the cell in which is located the stat Hands -> Choose Insert by mouse right-click -> Eхpression stat -> Hands -> Save

Can you please confirm ?

Also, how can i quickly find out the exact stats displayed on the positional HUD ? Some of the stats take quite some time to record a value. Are they positioned exactly in the order described above?

Thanks !
02-10-2017 , 08:09 AM
Yes, you should follow the instruction:
Open Hud Editor -> Select your HUD -> Select the cell in which is located the stat Hands -> Choose Insert by mouse right-click -> Eхpression stat -> Hands -> Save

You must Clear and Rebuild stats after placing new ones in your HUD
02-10-2017 , 08:23 AM
Thank you for your feedback !
02-11-2017 , 12:49 AM
Anybody have an extensive set of filters created for population research (kind of like nick howard night vision)? If you do, I am interested in buying. PM me, if interested.
02-14-2017 , 02:44 AM
When will you fix the reg/fish filter for tiger?
02-14-2017 , 02:46 AM
Can I export all the hands from all players from 1 limit?
02-14-2017 , 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihooper88 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
When will you fix the reg/fish filter for tiger?
Extract this archive into Hand2Note folder with replacing files https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9ol32yih5....18.0.zip?dl=0
02-14-2017 , 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihooper88 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Can I export all the hands from all players from 1 limit?
There is no such opportunity.
02-15-2017 , 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand2note Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Extract this archive into Hand2Note folder with replacing files https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9ol32yih5....18.0.zip?dl=0
What do you mean by "with replacing files"? I have extracted the files and then moved them into the PIO folder:

https://gyazo.com/02035f7dde6fd4e49e060f79440bc1d2

Its still not working, Can you walk me through exactly what I have to do as if you are talking to an idiot?
02-15-2017 , 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihooper88 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
What do you mean by "with replacing files"? I have extracted the files and then moved them into the PIO folder:

https://gyazo.com/02035f7dde6fd4e49e060f79440bc1d2

Its still not working, Can you walk me through exactly what I have to do as if you are talking to an idiot?
Why you have extracted the files into the PIO folder? You have to do this into H2N folder.
02-15-2017 , 08:40 AM
Hi,

Is there a way to edit the notes so that i just have an Overall section and delete(de-activate) the Preflop / PR / PRR / CR / CRR sections ?

It just takes up too much of the screen when i open the notes
https://gyazo.com/c1684d05b60a7658d4ac1a3220b9bf1d


Thanks !
02-15-2017 , 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a23k08i03s11 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Hi,

Is there a way to edit the notes so that i just have an Overall section and delete(de-activate) the Preflop / PR / PRR / CR / CRR sections ?

It just takes up too much of the screen when i open the notes
https://gyazo.com/c1684d05b60a7658d4ac1a3220b9bf1d


Thanks !
Yes, just open a popup editor and delete unused notes containers. If you can't find it - send your hand2note folder by email to support@hand2note.com
02-16-2017 , 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand2note Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Why you have extracted the files into the PIO folder? You have to do this into H2N folder.
Haha

What have I done wrong this time?

https://gyazo.com/81c750402794bb60413b930ab2d92484
02-16-2017 , 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesk777 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Anybody have an extensive set of filters created for population research (kind of like nick howard night vision)? If you do, I am interested in buying. PM me, if interested.
+1
02-17-2017 , 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihooper88 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Haha

What have I done wrong this time?

https://gyazo.com/81c750402794bb60413b930ab2d92484
Extract archive into this folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note
02-17-2017 , 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand2note Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Yes, just open a popup editor and delete unused notes containers. If you can't find it - send your hand2note folder by email to support@hand2note.com
Found it, thanks a bunch !
02-17-2017 , 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand2note Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Extract archive into this folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note
https://gyazo.com/d84041cc967fc3b872541974199a4895

Its still not working?
02-18-2017 , 09:23 AM
Try this https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5eg33ik4j....18.8.zip?dl=0

After extracting the files you need to create a new database.
02-18-2017 , 02:34 PM
Is there a way to get my HUD to only show session stats? If so can I set it to just show session stats for a specific site?
02-18-2017 , 03:52 PM
Any plans to support PLO in the future?
02-18-2017 , 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimM846 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Is there a way to get my HUD to only show session stats? If so can I set it to just show session stats for a specific site?
No, there isn't a way to show only session HUD.
02-18-2017 , 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antidote Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Any plans to support PLO in the future?
We are going to add PLO this year.
02-18-2017 , 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand2note Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
No, there isn't a way to show only session HUD.
Thanks for the reply. Follow-up question: how do I disable the HUD from appearing on certain sites? If I'm playing on 888 and party the HUD is only useful to me on 888 and I'd rather just use HM2 for party but I can't figure out how to disable hand2note and still have it running on 888.
02-20-2017 , 01:34 AM
I just spent several hours making custom pop-ups and now when I try to rebuild my stats hand2note crashes every time. Has this happened to anyone else?
02-20-2017 , 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimM846 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Thanks for the reply. Follow-up question: how do I disable the HUD from appearing on certain sites? If I'm playing on 888 and party the HUD is only useful to me on 888 and I'd rather just use HM2 for party but I can't figure out how to disable hand2note and still have it running on 888.
Go to HUD Editor, click on table border and choose necessary rooms.

      
m