Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum. Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.

01-23-2017 , 01:35 PM
Why don't you add features like being able to Purge hands from some stakes-rooms-tournaments... ?
01-24-2017 , 12:28 AM
Violation of the integrity of data greatly reduces database performance. Perhaps, we will be able to realize such opportunities in the future.
01-29-2017 , 05:31 AM
Is there anywhere that sells HUDS for hand2note?
01-29-2017 , 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerBoots Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Is there anywhere that sells HUDS for hand2note?
You can find some proposals here:

http://hand2note.com/Shop
02-01-2017 , 03:39 PM
Can I use HM2 or PT3 as a hand converter for Microgaming?
02-04-2017 , 01:07 PM
No, you need to use special program like Microgaming Converter for Hand2Note.
02-05-2017 , 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyslayer1 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
2) Spent 30 mins looking for a steal stat. Is there even one or does it have to be created?
Hi, did you manage to create the Steal custom stat ? "CallOpen SB/BB vs BTN" can be used for this.
But I myself got used to manually open the Preflop pop-up and check the "Vs Raise" SB vs BTN and BB vs BTN C and R values
02-05-2017 , 04:03 PM
Started the trial today.

When I try to import from my archived hands HM folder it just keeps opening the sub-folders.

I managed to import some hands with the "from file" option but it's not practical to do with with my whole database.
02-06-2017 , 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathorglory0 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Started the trial today.

When I try to import from my archived hands HM folder it just keeps opening the sub-folders.

I managed to import some hands with the "from file" option but it's not practical to do with with my whole database.
Does it open the sub-folder when you press the button <Select Folder>?

02-06-2017 , 10:43 AM
Most of the time yes.

Sometimes it closes and goes back to the main screen, no import happens and when I try again it opens displaying the contents of the previously selected folder.
02-06-2017 , 07:30 PM
Pretty tilting and combined with the slow response of support it isn't filling me with confidence regards making the switch from HM2.
02-06-2017 , 08:12 PM
can someone please point me out the exact setting to modify the positional HUD settings ? Stats and display.
i checked all menus and it triggers at around 100 hands total on villan. though it was changed through the vs hero settings but i came out empty.

Thanks !
02-07-2017 , 01:50 PM
Hi, I often think something is off with the results in my DB. Today I noticed these hands in my data base, it says they were played at 4:36am on 8/2/17 it is now 11pm on the 07/2/17. The hands were actually played around a week ago. I think this has happened before for this site, although most of the hands import with the correct time, any idea what that could be?

https://gyazo.com/8f38fb54bdc13debee488f4f465f7abe


I am getting this error message when I start H2N, do I just go to each of these folders and delete their contents?


https://gyazo.com/725859d747073da1ce656b29c12d98b8
02-07-2017 , 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerBoots Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Hi, I often think something is off with the results in my DB. Today I noticed these hands in my data base, it says they were played at 4:36am on 8/2/17 it is now 11pm on the 07/2/17. The hands were actually played around a week ago. I think this has happened before for this site, although most of the hands import with the correct time, any idea what that could be?

https://gyazo.com/8f38fb54bdc13debee488f4f465f7abe


I am getting this error message when I start H2N, do I just go to each of these folders and delete their contents?


https://gyazo.com/725859d747073da1ce656b29c12d98b8

I'm also having the last error message
02-07-2017 , 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathorglory0 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Pretty tilting and combined with the slow response of support it isn't filling me with confidence regards making the switch from HM2.
Please, follow next steps:

1. Check that you have installed all the latest updates for Windows
2. Check that you have installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1+
3. Try to remove Hand2Note via the control panel, and
then reinstall it.
02-07-2017 , 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a23k08i03s11 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
can someone please point me out the exact setting to modify the positional HUD settings ? Stats and display.
i checked all menus and it triggers at around 100 hands total on villan. though it was changed through the vs hero settings but i came out empty.

Thanks !
Please, provide some screenshots of the problem.
02-07-2017 , 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerBoots Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Hi, I often think something is off with the results in my DB. Today I noticed these hands in my data base, it says they were played at 4:36am on 8/2/17 it is now 11pm on the 07/2/17. The hands were actually played around a week ago. I think this has happened before for this site, although most of the hands import with the correct time, any idea what that could be?

https://gyazo.com/8f38fb54bdc13debee488f4f465f7abe
Seems like poker-room has saved hand history with a mistake.
02-07-2017 , 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingeras Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
I'm also having the last error message
You may just remove all files from these folders. We will fix it in next update.
02-07-2017 , 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand2note Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Please, follow next steps:

1. Check that you have installed all the latest updates for Windows
2. Check that you have installed Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1+
3. Try to remove Hand2Note via the control panel, and
then reinstall it.
Did all that and it didn't work.

I moved the Stars folder to desktop and it imported hands.

There are some hands that have imported and caused big errors in net winnings for many players. Some players are up 1.5 billion and others down large amounts. Why has this happened and what is the solution?

Last edited by deathorglory0; 02-07-2017 at 07:32 PM.
02-08-2017 , 07:19 AM
Almost all the Regs in my DB are labeled as fish, even when they seem to meet the parameters that I have set for regs, nothing seems to change no matter what I try. here are the settings:

https://gyazo.com/b687cedf9a263cf33595bd5b07241b01

https://gyazo.com/80b27512f6f4a5abea68d2af40a66199
02-08-2017 , 07:49 AM
Actually I think every player in my DB is labeled as a fish
02-08-2017 , 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathorglory0 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Did all that and it didn't work.

I moved the Stars folder to desktop and it imported hands.

There are some hands that have imported and caused big errors in net winnings for many players. Some players are up 1.5 billion and others down large amounts. Why has this happened and what is the solution?
Send,please, the hand history of one of such players to us by email support@hand2note.com You can export hand histories of a specific player from H2N database http://hand2note.com/Help/Index/ExportHandHistory
02-08-2017 , 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerBoots Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Actually I think every player in my DB is labeled as a fish
It happens with converted hand history. We will fix it in next update.
02-08-2017 , 09:59 PM
Any idea when the next update will be?
02-09-2017 , 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerBoots Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Any idea when the next update will be?
In a week, I think.

      
m