Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum. Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.

10-23-2016 , 01:43 PM
Is the 30-day free trial include range research? decision analysis?
10-23-2016 , 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonabayagain Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Is there an ETA on when some more tutorials will be out in English?
Unfortunately, we do not have a specific deadline yet. But we have already started work on a new manual. You can already access it by pressing a button "Manual" in the header of our website:

http://help.hand2note.com/update-notes

We will try to fill this manual with new articles as quickly as possible.
10-23-2016 , 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1270 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Is the 30-day free trial include range research? decision analysis?
No, now Range Research and Decision Analysis are available only in EDGE package for $ 39.
10-25-2016 , 05:26 AM
Can you sum up in a few sentences what Range Research can do?

Can you do population analysis and, say, map out the population's weighted average opening ranges for various positions? Or the weighted average 3B range for one position vs another position's open?
10-25-2016 , 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenFish Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Can you sum up in a few sentences what Range Research can do?

Can you do population analysis and, say, map out the population's weighted average opening ranges for various positions? Or the weighted average 3B range for one position vs another position's open?
Yes, it is used for "population analysis". In other words, you can get a Popup for a group of players with specified parameters. For example:


Last edited by Hand2note; 10-25-2016 at 11:05 PM.
10-30-2016 , 10:14 AM
I would be interested in this if I can use it at ACR or ignition. I'm a live player and don't know much about programming this thing to work with those sites. Can you publish some sort of tutorials to use with acr and ignition?
10-30-2016 , 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake0518 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
I would be interested in this if I can use it at ACR or ignition. I'm a live player and don't know much about programming this thing to work with those sites. Can you publish some sort of tutorials to use with acr and ignition?
It works with Ignition.

I have requested they add WPN (ACR) support - hope they listen
10-30-2016 , 11:28 PM
Quote:
...thousands of custom stats....
Does these includes any of the "vs hero" type of statistics? Im a very happt PT4 user and even tho i know how to build custom stats on PT4 these "vs hero" stats arent cachable (dont know regading HM2) although the guys from propokerhuds offers a stat pack of vs hero stats that appareantly are fully cachable (dont know havent tried them) but it would be great if you offer them and how do they performe in real time game?


PS: Btw, im about to test your product, got high expectation about my experience with it cuz i a stated above im a very happy PT4 customer but their lack of major updates in the past 2 years have me a bit dissapointed.
10-30-2016 , 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake0518 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
I would be interested in this if I can use it at ACR or ignition. I'm a live player and don't know much about programming this thing to work with those sites. Can you publish some sort of tutorials to use with acr and ignition?
The addition of new rooms is very time-consuming task. At the moment, we have more priority tasks, so in the near future we do not plan to implement support for any new rooms.

Now you can use Hand2Note in not supported poker rooms if you have handhistory converter only.

In this case, you need to enable HUD based on converter hand history in Configurator --> HUD:
10-30-2016 , 11:36 PM
Never mind hahah




Oh and btw...Do you support Spin&Go?
10-31-2016 , 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPISCIVOROUSx Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Do you support Spin&Go?
Yes, of course.
11-01-2016 , 08:36 AM
What's the ETA of the bug of £ at iPoker tables?
Is possible to hide everything regarding the profits (bb/100, graphs) of hero? I mean I like to see my profits or losses the last day of the week and with hand2note is really hard
11-01-2016 , 03:48 PM
Oh forgot to ask the last time...Regarding your custom stats capabilities...Can user create fully cachable custom statistics? For example for both positonal and effective stack sizes? and even make a set of these vs hero type of stats?
11-01-2016 , 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingeras Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
What's the ETA of the bug of £ at iPoker tables?
Is possible to hide everything regarding the profits (bb/100, graphs) of hero? I mean I like to see my profits or losses the last day of the week and with hand2note is really hard
1. We will fix it in the next updates.

2. I believe that it is quite hidden. You can open reports or Popup Tabs with graphs only when you need it.
11-01-2016 , 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPISCIVOROUSx Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Oh forgot to ask the last time...Regarding your custom stats capabilities...Can user create fully cachable custom statistics? For example for both positonal and effective stack sizes? and even make a set of these vs hero type of stats?
I do not quite understand what you mean by the term "fully cachable custom statistics", but you can to set positions and effective stack sizes in your Filters:
Hand2Note: Creating Stats
11-03-2016 , 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand2note Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
I do not quite understand what you mean by the term "fully cachable custom statistics", but you can to set positions and effective stack sizes in your Filters:
Hand2Note: Creating Stats
I dont know if you´re serious or just trolling to brag but anyway i´ll risk it :P. A database cache is...

Quote:
A Database Cache is a table of pre-calculated information used to improve database performance, the cache accomplishes this job by storing and retrieving calculated data within a high-performance repository. If you are not familiar with how a database stores information, it is easy to understand if you visualize a series of spreadsheet tables that are tied together using multiple reference points. The more data that is stored in each table, the longer it will take to calculate the data contained within the tables. To solve this speed problem, database designers typically use a Cache of pre-calculated results and temporary storage points to assure a fast response from the database server; the alternative would be to have the database server calculate the results of multiple tables on demand which would require excessive review of every data point within the database query and sub-par performance.
So in pocker tracker vs hero stats are not cachable and hence the performance of these type of statistics are really bad as it usually take a few minutes to populate.

I watched the video u posted and on neither of the folders shown there i see a "vs Hero" folder or filter, can u create them?
11-03-2016 , 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPISCIVOROUSx Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
So in pocker tracker vs hero stats are not cachable and hence the performance of these type of statistics are really bad as it usually take a few minutes to populate.

I watched the video u posted and on neither of the folders shown there i see a "vs Hero" folder or filter, can u create them?
Hand2Note based on completely different principles of operation. Hand2Note automatically calculates the value of "vs Hero" for each stat when you build your stats and hence the performance of these type of statistics remains the same as for normal stat.
11-04-2016 , 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand2note Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Hand2Note based on completely different principles of operation. Hand2Note automatically calculates the value of "vs Hero" for each stat when you build your stats and hence the performance of these type of statistics remains the same as for normal stat.
In the video link you posted about how to build a custom stat i dont see any folder with the lable "Hero" or "vs Hero"...is it a speciall procedure or what?
11-05-2016 , 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPISCIVOROUSx Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
In the video link you posted about how to build a custom stat i dont see any folder with the lable "Hero" or "vs Hero"...is it a speciall procedure or what?
You no longer need to create them separately. Every stat has Popup with the additional stats including "vs Hero" value:
11-05-2016 , 04:02 PM
Hi
Is possible to hand research an alias?
Can I do something to don't let the program open that amount of windows?
I don't know why is not possible to add/remove stats that we want in the report section, are you planning to add that?
11-06-2016 , 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1270 Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
It works with Ignition.



I have requested they add WPN (ACR) support - hope they listen


How did you get it to work on ignition?
11-07-2016 , 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingeras Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
Hi
Is possible to hand research an alias?
I know you have received answer by email, but i want to give you an additional advice.

There is not an alias parameter in Range Research but you can create new Marker in Configurator->Color Markers:

and assign this Color Marker to some players.

Then you can select all of the players with this Marker to research their range.
11-09-2016 , 08:26 AM
Hi,
Thank you very much for your previous reply

Sorry for disturbing you so much, but is possible to change this names?
https://gyazo.com/49d7b0f5a4d61001ea63d7e43f4022d1

It's weird having MP2 in 6max heheh

Greetings
11-09-2016 , 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingeras Ex Hand2Note thread in Poker Software forum.
It's weird having MP2 in 6max heheh Greetings
Agree, thats why i dont like lableling EP and MP like that cuz when you play tournaments and the table size changes it gets skewed so i like to see positions in terms of how many people the player have behind them or "left to act" so besides the obvious ones like the BB, SB and BU (even CO) i like to name the other Into 3, Into 4, Into 5, etc.
11-10-2016 , 10:24 AM
It's just the label of Positions and does not matter what they are called here.

      
m