Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

Business, Finance, and Investing Making money, investing in markets, and running businesses

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2019, 08:43 PM   #32076
RunItPony
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by de captain View Post
I've followed btc for quite a while but I'm not sure that buying 4 figures worth of bug spray w/ btc is as ground breaking as you're portraying it:
Well you might think bitcoin having a price of 1 dollar isn't interesting either but it was a historical moment for sure.

That nations are now beginning to settle with it marks the rise of its ability to replace golds role for this.

Again if you don't think thats interesting I think you aren't really interested in the subject. What else is bitcoin but a high value settlement option and an censorship resistant emoney.

We're gonna soon see some nations bypassing sanctions which I think is very interesting.
RunItPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:47 PM   #32077
RunItPony
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToothSayer View Post

You post nothing but pure assertion - no evidence, no sources.
Continue sir, posting all the fabricated and already debunked evidence you have. Continue ur "no I'm not you are".

I'm just calling attention to your strategy and explaining to otherwise unknowing casual observers and regs that the only way to curb your disruptive behavior is to stop trying to refute your trolling.

Its the exact technique that wright and ver use because disinformation is costless to produce indefinitely and costly to continue to refute.

You get the spotlight.
RunItPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:55 PM   #32078
ToothSayer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ToothSayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: BFI Thought Leader
Posts: 8,133
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Continue sir, claiming all the fabricated debunkings and already debunked debunked evidence debunks the evidence. Continue ur "no I'm not you are". while posting no sources.

I'm calling attention to your strategy and explaining to otherwise unknowing casual observers and regs that the only way to curb your disruptive behavior is to focus on the fact that you do nothing but assert.

Its the exact technique that wright and ver use because assertions without sources or details are costless to produce indefinitely and costly to continue to refute.

You get the spotlight.
ToothSayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:57 PM   #32079
RunItPony
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

You are a habitual troll sir. I'm not trolling I'm bringing awareness to the disruption you are causing. Copycatting me is more of that behavior. What forumers need to understand is you don't defeat this behavior by refuting the ridiculous claims. That action gives the trolling power.
RunItPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:00 PM   #32080
ToothSayer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ToothSayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: BFI Thought Leader
Posts: 8,133
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

You are a habitual troll sir. I'm not trolling I'm bringing awareness to the disruption you are causing. Continually asserting without evidence and not actually discussing a single piece of evidence in 50 posts is more of that behavior.

P.S.
Spoiler:
ToothSayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:06 PM   #32081
RunItPony
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Now we have evolved the dialogue into something useful haven't we all? Shall we return to refuting TS ridiculous claims that have already been put to rest by well known and reputable experts in the field? I'm not a troll. I'm a lurker. And every so often I feel like I would rather see this community engage in actual discussion about the technology rather than play your little game.

You are genius just like Craig Wright just like Roger Ver.
RunItPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:15 PM   #32082
ToothSayer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ToothSayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: BFI Thought Leader
Posts: 8,133
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Your entire 40+ posts in this thread consists of:

"It hurts my soul to consider that Craig Wright might be Satoshi. I consider it debunked and prohibit discussion and will troll anyone who discusses it"

Ironically, I might add, prolonging the conversation by doing so. How that's strategy working out for you? What's the definition of insanity?

As for me, I saw people claiming with vitriolic certainty that Craig Wright is not, could not be Satoshi. I found that vitriolic certainty interesting so decided to look at the evidence. He clearly is Satoshi. I have read zero even slightly compelling evidence that he isn't Satoshi. The evidence is 100% consistent with Satoshi outing himself, proving it beyond any doubt to prominent members of the bitcoin community who then publicly vouched for him, then freaking out and laying a false and extremely poorly done set of frauds, for which he had very understandable reasons.

The evidence fits no other pattern.

I'm sorry that you find discussion of this hurts your soul, but you don't get to dictate what we talk about here, and you now have zero credibility after 40 useless zero content posts in a row essentially saying the same thing. Try a different strategy maybe? Your current strategy sucks in reaching your stated aims. I'm actually helping you bro.
ToothSayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:20 PM   #32083
RunItPony
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToothSayer View Post
Your entire 40+ posts in this thread consists of:

"It hurts my soul to consider that Craig Wright might be Satoshi. I consider it debunked and prohibit discussion and will troll anyone who discusses it"

Ironically, I might add, prolonging the conversation by doing so. How that's strategy working out for you? What's the definition of insanity?

As for me, I saw people claiming with vitriolic certainty that Craig Wright is not, could not be Satoshi. I found that vitriolic certainty interesting so decided to look at the evidence. He clearly is Satoshi. I have read zero even slightly compelling evidence that he isn't Satoshi. The evidence is 100% consistent with Satoshi outing himself, proving it beyond any doubt to prominent members of the bitcoin community who then publicly vouched for him, then freaking out and laying a false and extremely poorly done set of frauds, for which he had very understandable reasons.

The evidence fits no other pattern.

I'm sorry that you find discussion of this hurts your soul, but you don't get to dictate what we talk about here, and you now have zero credibility after 40 useless zero content posts in a row essentially saying the same thing. Try a different strategy maybe? Your current strategy sucks in reaching your stated aims. I'm actually helping you bro.
Does anyone want to offer evidence to contradict TS (repeated) claim that wright is satoshi or shall we just let the claim stand?
RunItPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:34 PM   #32084
ToothSayer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ToothSayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: BFI Thought Leader
Posts: 8,133
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

There seems to be no good evidence that he isn't. These "debunkings" you refer to of the strong evidence I posted seem not exist. You've simply been lying it seems (which is usually the case when people repeatedly assert without sourcing). The arguments against him being Satoshi are not debunkings of this strong evidence; they are arguments based on other things.

Multiple high level players in the bitcoin community claimed he is Satoshi. Andresen (highly trusted level headed lead bitcoin developer at the time) witnessed him in person use Satoshi's email keys. That article I linked has extremely detailed information - hundreds of pieces of evidence and happenstance and life events that fit no other pattern than him being Satoshi.

That's the evidence for. The only evidence I've ever seen against consists of one of two things:

- He says things that are deemed stupid/that people disagree with.
- Multiple very poorly done frauds purporting to be evidence of him as Satoshi were done by Wright

Neither of these have much weight as they perfectly fit a pattern of him being Satoshi then desperately wanting to backtrack. If people have other evidence I'd be happy to hear it, but what I've seen so far means little. The people putting extreme weight in the above two "against" points are not weighting evidence correctly. There are three possibilities here:

1. He is a pure fraud and one of the best conmen of all time, who managed to convince multiple smart and capable people, the heights of the bitcoin and gambling and investing community, that he is Satoshi after extensive conversations and days together. AND he managed to fool Andresen by somehow proving he had Satoshi's private email key in a demonstration on a just-bought laptop in front of Andresen.

2. He is Satoshi and laid a false evidence trail for very compelling reasons after his outing.

3. He is paid to cover for the real Satoshi, who gave him the private keys and is in cahoots with him. Or he collaborated with the real Satoshi who is either no longer around or is hiding.

The evidence strongly fits (2). The evidence does not in any remotely plausible way fit (1). It might fit (3) but with low probability.

Last edited by ToothSayer; 02-16-2019 at 09:45 PM.
ToothSayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:50 PM   #32085
Didace
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Didace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,507
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunItPony View Post
That nations are now beginning to settle with it marks the rise of its ability to replace golds role for this.
Replace gold?
Didace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 10:11 PM   #32086
de captain
Pooh-Bah
 
de captain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Been around
Posts: 3,921
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Everyone used to buy their bug spray with gold before this.
de captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 10:22 PM   #32087
protonewb
journeyman
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 277
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

The last I'll say on this, you are delusional TS:

1) Gavin admitted he was probably duped - google it. The email account was already compromised years ago per the btctalk forums

2) The most obvious proof is signing something with the genesis block key - which craig cannot do. Everything else is handwaving bull****. Sure he was around in the early days but that doesn't make him satoshi anymore than finney was satoshi.

3) Several of the "papers" craig has submitted have been proven complete bull**** or plaigarized, and every single core dev also says he can't be satoshi. Who understands the code better? Especially the nuances and even yes, errors, in the original satoshi code.

Craig was involved in btc early, sure, yes even very early. He also was nearly broke and in tax trouble and needed money (lol) before spinning his yarn about being satoshi and trying to get a book deal (cause satoshi needs money of course). He's a fraud with proven altered blog posts and emails and doesn't have the technical chops to be satoshi. Regardless of all this, he could prove beyond any doubt by signing something with the genesis block key. That is the _ONLY_ legit proof anyone can ever give. But he can't/won't, therefore is not satoshi.
protonewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 10:42 PM   #32088
shipit2kg
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,821
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

cant tell if TS is trolling lol

proton obv right
shipit2kg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 10:43 PM   #32089
ToothSayer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ToothSayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: BFI Thought Leader
Posts: 8,133
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by protonewb View Post
The last I'll say on this, you are delusional TS:

1) Gavin admitted he was probably duped - google it. The email account was already compromised years ago per the btctalk forums
And Craig Wright had the key? How does that happen? You agree that Craig Wright has Satoshi's private key, or do you dispute that too? Here's Gavin:

Quote:
gavinandresen
Gavin Andresen
2 years ago

Craig signed a message that I chose ("Gavin's favorite number is eleven. CSW" if I recall correctly) using the private key from block number 1.

That signature was copied on to a clean usb stick I brought with me to London, and then validated on a brand-new laptop with a freshly downloaded copy of electrum.
Could you please quote the post where he claims that Craight Wright is absolutely not Satoshi and is a fraud? Thank you. I assume you can't and are full of **** on Adresen disavowing. I'm sure he regrets his involvement, mostly because he got covered in **** after the backpeddle by Satoshi. Andresen then got ripped by a bunch of bitcoin chimpanzees who can't accept that someone like Craig Wright is the Messiah, but Andresen's regret is not the same thing as thinking he's not Satoshi. Indeed...



I'll also add that it's not just Andresen who was had a proof session. Multiple people with top level technical knowledge did and came away saying they know he's Satoshi. That's one hell of a fraud. I don't know if anyone alive could pull that off.
Quote:
2) The most obvious proof is signing something with the genesis block key - which craig cannot do. Everything else is handwaving bull****.
So if Satoshi loses the private keys, has them in a trust, does not want to sign for security reasons - he's not Satoshi? That's some pretty weak logic bro. There are multiple ways to prove he's Satoshi and he's done several of them. To the satisfaction of the highest players in the bitcoin ecosystem.

You don't find it even slightly compelling that Wright signed for Andresen as Andresen watched with block 1 keys?

Quote:
3) Several of the "papers" craig has submitted have been proven complete bull**** or plaigarized, and every single core dev also says he can't be satoshi.
After saying he was. After getting burned in the blowback. During a bitter fight for the direction of bitcoin in which Satoshi (Wright) wants to take Bitcoin in another direction

Quote:
Who understands the code better? Especially the nuances and even yes, errors, in the original satoshi code.
I completely agree. Hence why Andresen believes and said he is Satoshi.

Quote:
Craig was involved in btc early, sure, yes even very early. He also was nearly broke and in tax trouble and needed money (lol) before spinning his yarn about being satoshi and trying to get a book deal (cause satoshi needs money of course). He's a fraud with proven altered blog posts and emails and doesn't have the technical chops to be satoshi.
The latter seems a strange take. He certainly has the technical chops.
Quote:
Regardless of all this, he could prove beyond any doubt by signing something with the genesis block key. That is the _ONLY_ legit proof anyone can ever give. But he can't/won't, therefore is not satoshi.
This last bit isn't so much evidence and proof as you hating Craig and hating cognitive dissonance. You're not willing to lend credence on claims - even claims with overwhelming evidence such as Wright = Satoshi - without definitive proof. That seems a very weak epistemology, even if it has practical utility, particularly when the claimer is an *******.

Last edited by ToothSayer; 02-16-2019 at 10:52 PM.
ToothSayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 10:55 PM   #32090
RunItPony
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipit2kg View Post
cant tell if TS is trolling lol

proton obv right
Try moving the dialogue along without refuting or giving attention to what he is saying...you'll be able to tell immediately. Or talk around him and not to him.
RunItPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:04 PM   #32091
shipit2kg
Pooh-Bah
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,821
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

i like TS posts, esp Tesla bear thesis, but off base with this take.
shipit2kg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:08 PM   #32092
ToothSayer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ToothSayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: BFI Thought Leader
Posts: 8,133
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunItPony View Post
Try moving the dialogue along without refuting or giving attention to what he is saying...you'll be able to tell immediately. Or talk around him and not to him.
I'm nearly done with the topic anyway. The evidence is overwhelming and on top of that Andresen clearly knows that Wright is Satoshi. The question is settled in my mind. That's good enough for me. On top of that my detractors appears to be straight up lying about what Andresen has said (I looked up the original source for myself).

Compare the claims by salty bitcoin bulls and reality:
Claim:
Quote:
Originally Posted by protonewb View Post
1) Gavin admitted he was probably duped - google it. The email account was already compromised years ago per the btctalk forums
Reality:
Quote:
“It’s certainly possible I was bamboozled,” Andresen says. “I could spin stories of how they hacked the hotel Wi-fi so that the insecure connection gave us a bad version of the software. But that just seems incredibly unlikely. It seems the simpler explanation is that this person is Satoshi.”
His later posts support this - he clearly thinks Wright is Satoshi but wants to wash his hands of the whole affair, partly because of what disgusting people inhabit the bitcoin universe are doing, rabidly anti-Wright.

Do you protonewb, or anyone, have a post or quote from Andresen saying that he was "probably" duped? He says the exact opposite of that above. I would appreciate it if you can back up your claim that Craig Wright said he was "probably" duped.
ToothSayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:11 PM   #32093
RunItPony
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToothSayer View Post
I'm nearly done with the topic anyway...
No you aren't, you are trolling indefinitely. You won't ever be done.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ToothSayer View Post
The evidence is overwhelming and on top of that Andresen clearly knows that Wright is Satoshi. The question is settled in my mind. That's good enough for me. On top of that my detractors appear to be straight up lying about what Andresen has said (I looked up the original source for myself).

Compare the claims by salty bitcoin bulls and reality:
Claim:


Reality:

His later posts support this - he clearly thinks Wright is Satoshi but wants to wash his hands of the whole affair, partly because of what disgusting people inhabit the bitcoin universe are doing, rabidly anti-Wright.

Do you protonewb, or anyone, have a post or quote from Andresen saying that he was "probably" duped? He says the exact opposite of that above.

I would like to ask if you can back up your claim that Craig Wright said he was "probably" duped.
RunItPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:17 PM   #32094
ToothSayer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ToothSayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: BFI Thought Leader
Posts: 8,133
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunItPony View Post
No you aren't, you are trolling indefinitely. You won't ever be done.
The only person trolling here is you. Completely ZERO content 50+ posts. WTF is wrong with you? This would have been done 20+ posts ago without your extreme and weird angsty need to throw shade on Wright = Satoshi.

As for Wright's "technical ability", who do we believe, random cucks on the Internet who say he doesn't have the ability to have written bitcoin, or the level headed leader of bitcoin development itself???
Quote:
Gavin Andresen, chief scientist at Bitcoin Foundation

Can you give a percentage on how sure you are [that Craig Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto]? Like, 80% sure?

GA: I’m 98% sure. It’s possible it’s some huge scam. It’s not clear on, like, what [Wright’s] motivation would be for doing this. I trust that he really doesn’t want the spotlight. I think as you see his behavior as this announcement has happened, he said that he’s done his first and only on camera interview. I think that if he was doing this for fame he’d be out there talking to everybody in the world. I really don’t think that’s his motivation for [this].

He seems to have the technical knowledge to do something like [create bitcoin], right? He’s pretty academically gifted.

GA: He is, he’s brilliant. I think, like a lot of brilliant people, he may think that he’s a little more brilliant than he is, and I think he would probably admit that. I think he definitely has the capability to invent bitcoin.
It hurts the bitcoin bulls so badly that Wright is Satoshi - and I agree he's bordering on a detestable figure - that you have to flat out make **** up because you can't accept that he is. This is why RunItPony doesn't get into details - because the details trip him up and prove that Wright = Satoshi to any thinking person. Hence he gives zero content rhetoric and trolling for 50+ posts.

That's what got me interested in the first place in answering this question - the insane vitriolic denial. Rational people don't do that.
ToothSayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:23 PM   #32095
RunItPony
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToothSayer View Post
The only person trolling here is you. Completely ZERO content 50+ posts. WTF is wrong with you? This would have been done 20+ posts ago without your extreme and weird angsty need to throw shade on Wright = Satoshi.
.
Am I supposed to argue with you so you can continue ur spotlight game? Just continue with your rants yo.
RunItPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:27 PM   #32096
RunItPony
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

I think the most damning evidence that proves Wright is Satoshi, which he is and you all are ##%#$, is that Wright is nothing like Satoshi and he has a vast history of fraud.

What could be more genius?
RunItPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:30 PM   #32097
ToothSayer
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
ToothSayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: BFI Thought Leader
Posts: 8,133
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunItPony View Post
Am I supposed to argue with you so you can continue ur spotlight game? Just continue with your rants yo.
You're doing that already, but in a way that hurts your credibility and helps mine. And you've done it 40+ times, failing each time. What's the definition of insanity? And why are you so anxious that there would be discussion of Satoshi as Craig Wright?

Relax bro, you'll live longer, and also end this discussion sooner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunItPony View Post
I think the most damning evidence that proves Wright is Satoshi, which he is and you all are ##%#$, is that Wright is nothing like Satoshi
How do you know what Satoshi is like? Andresen does, is more intelligent than you, knows bitcoin better than you, and thinks he is Satoshi. Why exactly should we listen to you?
Quote:
and he has a vast history of fraud. What could be more genius?
I don't know if vast is the word, but Wright quite likely has committed a number of jailable offenses in his past. Which is not that unusual for people in this subset of the computer world. Which, if you actually think about it, is excellent reason for him NOT to want to have the intense scrutiny (both of law enforcement and reporters and former associates and people he's screwed) that would come with him provably being Satoshi and provably very rich and provably the high profile creator of a system that governments dislike and that funds terror and illegal content. That's an enormous target on your back. He NEVER sought the limelight and in fact had to flee Australia when he was outed by Wired - the police raided his home within hours. Does that sound like a man who wants it proven beyond all doubt that he's Satoshi? I'd probably do exactly the same thing in his shoes with his history - let some core devs know who I am, then balk on providing public proof and put a fake trail up so everyone thinks I'm a fraud and I can hide in plain sight without scrutiny or arrest.

The above two points are the core of your argument and you don't really have another one. Which is why you've refused to engage - the facts rip your view to shreds.

Last edited by ToothSayer; 02-16-2019 at 11:41 PM.
ToothSayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:36 PM   #32098
RunItPony
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToothSayer View Post
You're doing that already, but in a way that hurts your credibility and helps mine. And you've done it 40+ times, failing each time. What's the definition of insanity? And why are you so anxious that there would be discussion of Satoshi as Craig Wright?

Relax bro, you'll live longer, and also end this discussion sooner.
Now i need to defend myself versus your assertion that im freaking out and need to relax right?

all the evidence points to wright not being satoshi. thats the genius of it. That and all the fraud he has been apart of. And wikileaks is even in on the trickery. Its genius!!!

Why doesn't anyone but you and me understand how genius this is!
RunItPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:39 PM   #32099
RunItPony
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToothSayer View Post

I don't know if vast is the word, but Wright quite likely has committed a number of jailable offenses in his past. Which is not that unusual for people in this subset of the computer world. Which, if you actually think about it, is excellent reason for him NOT to want to have the intense scrutiny (both of law enforcement and reporters and former associates and people he's screwed) that would come with him provably being Satoshi and provably very rich.

The above two points are the core of your argument and you don't really have another one. Which is why you've refused to engage - the facts rip your view to shreds.
Exactly man. This is exactly why Wright is Satoshi and its genius. None of us can see it only you. And thats why you deserve to steer the dialogue in this forum thread.

Wright doesn't want the scrutiny and thats why he's going around telling people he's satoshi and doing major media interviews and giving lectures telling people he's satoshi.

I would have never thought of that. It so stupid its genius.
RunItPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:40 PM   #32100
RunItPony
banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 59
Re: Bitcoins - digital currency

Yo ill be going soon, and you will still be here just like you always have been. Continuing to play this game.
RunItPony is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online