Just going through the beyond core section now . I think although some of the info in the core section is dated etc it’s a well structured course that will give you good foundations to then improve your game. But I suppose it depends what level your at.
Just going through the beyond core section now . I think although some of the info in the core section is dated etc itís a well structured course that will give you good foundations to then improve your game. But I suppose it depends what level your at.
Thanks for your reply!
Do you feel your game has improved?
Is this the first poker training/coaching which you have tried?
I believe the Upswing lab is well worth the monthly price - more so if you get a discount or only subscribe for a few months out of the year.
Some improvements I'd like to see.
- subtitles on all videos and better sound quality in general
- It's cool many of the videos have notes underneath but I wish the notes were more nuanced/descriptive
- I wish at the the end of each 'play and explain' video there was a review of the most important hands from the session. Some videos do focus on the major hands but most of the videos I watched were filled with standard folds and a lot of 'dead time' that isn't going to help anyone.
- Not a big issue, but the site itself could be made easier to navigate. I have to sign in twice to access to lab and this is after I click through various screens.
- Solver videos for HU SNGS - perhaps one exists but I have yet to come across it.
- PLO lab or perhaps a discounted price on the launchpad. I cannot commit $99 unless I know I am go to learn something beyond beginner concepts. Their competitors offer far better content regarding PLO.
Its a great site just for the articles alone. Many are high-quality and some I wish were not released to the general public. If you're a complete beginner just reading over the articles and taking the quizzes could improve your game dramatically.