Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
I want to start/be in a study group I want to start/be in a study group

10-15-2011 , 10:35 AM
I'm interrested in joining a study group, I currently play NL5 - soon to be taking shots at NL10. I'm already in two groups but they are rarely active. I'm looking for a stable group with players who have some experience.
I'm playing on Pokerstars btw.
Spoiler:
skype: coghwilliam
10-15-2011 , 02:54 PM
Im a pokerstars player, looking to join a study group. Im a micro/low stakes player.

MTSNG and MTTS, 180 man 2.50s for the mtsngs and i want to study and move on up and build a steady roll to do this and think a study group is going to be the way forward. Also Mtts, i am interestined in improving my hgame here and studying with people.

As a person, i am very ambitious and dedicated, i need people that want to work hard with me not just the float along.
10-16-2011 , 02:21 PM
Hello, I have been playing live poker for 8 years. I don't play online but don't hold it against me.

ryanryan40 on skype, would be interested in any or all variations of poker discussion
10-17-2011 , 07:18 AM
I have started a grinders group on teamspeak hosted through a dedicated
server for day in and day out poker discussion for serious players who
put in at least 80+ hours a month into their game and our looking
to become better through working with other players who share the same
goals of improving their game.

If you want to join this group post below explaining what your doing
to improve your game starting with the number of hours your putting
into your game at the tables/studying/reviewing.

Your results do not matter only that you are taking consistant action
to improve your game.

Once approved i will reply to your post with instructions.
10-20-2011 , 03:06 PM
Can we please get a study group for learning equities against ranges using poker stove and combinatorics anyone agree??
10-21-2011 , 10:09 PM
Looking for a few guys to create a study group for "Exploiting Regs in 180+45 man turbos." Want to keep it small and focused. PM me if you play these and are interested.
10-23-2011 , 11:17 PM
Hey looking for 1 person to do bi-weekly video reviews with. 200NL 6 max- be a solid winner. PM me and include HEM screenshot- thanks.
10-24-2011 , 12:53 PM
Hey I would like to start a PLO HU study group on skype for 1/2 + (I rarely ever play 25/50+ so prob just capped at 10/20 or so)- this is for more advanced players. Please pm me
10-31-2011 , 04:51 PM
Hello looking for a 6max SNG $15-30 buddy(s) to swap troubled hands with . im a reg at the $15 level currently.

If interested add me on AIM - wontholdup or PM me

Cheers
11-01-2011 , 09:16 PM
I'd really like to be in a group with serious players, I'd like to make poker my bread and butter in the future, msg me please if I may join up with you and others. (:
11-03-2011 , 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFlame I want to start/be in a study group
Can we please get a study group for learning equities against ranges using poker stove and combinatorics anyone agree??
That question can be answered in a couple of sentences.
11-03-2011 , 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCNUnreal I want to start/be in a study group
I have started a grinders group on teamspeak hosted through a dedicated
server for day in and day out poker discussion for serious players who
put in at least 80+ hours a month into their game and our looking
to become better through working with other players who share the same
goals of improving their game.

If you want to join this group post below explaining what your doing
to improve your game starting with the number of hours your putting
into your game at the tables/studying/reviewing.

Your results do not matter only that you are taking consistant action
to improve your game.

Once approved i will reply to your post with instructions.
Hows your group going?
11-03-2011 , 11:04 PM
Live $2/$4 cash game player looking to improve game. Will go over HH and exchange opinions of sessions/ plays etc. Add me on skype: jspoon90
11-05-2011 , 07:26 PM
Interested to join a poker study group for NLHE10-25 Full Ring. Let me know.
11-06-2011 , 02:51 AM
Been looking for some serious MTT discussion where people are looking to improve not just socialize - midstakes+. PM me.
11-06-2011 , 08:37 PM
Looking for a hard working good player preferably playing on pacific to talk about strategy, hh, db reviews etc. 20nl+. Please be active and motivated to play mid/high stakes one day.

Pm if interested.
11-07-2011 , 02:33 PM
Looking for dedicated ppl to improve their MTT/SNG game. Currently playing on stars micro stakes.
PM
11-07-2011 , 03:03 PM
Have a small group of 20/25/50NL 6max players (all winning) on skype. Looking for similar players who wants improve and move up. PM for more details.
11-14-2011 , 01:16 AM
Looking for serious hardcore MTT grinders, everything from 5$ to 55$ for Skype grp to talk hands sweat sessions on teamviewer and other things.

My name is Nikolaj, 22 years old from denmark, grind pretty much 6-10hours each day. playing on stars, ipoker and Ongame.

Looking for people with +ROI there wants to move up thu ze limits...

add me to skype kvando1337 or pm me in here if you got any questions.

good luck at the tables !
11-15-2011 , 01:40 AM
We have 2seats open in our NLHE 100+ HU/short -group.
Looking for WINNING,MOTIVATED and ACTIVE members who play NLHE above cheeseburger stakes.

Size of our group is 7 at this moment and max is obv. 9members.
You can add at skype : johanstromberg1988
When adding make clear where u got this contact (like: 2+2 study group etc...)
11-17-2011 , 09:18 AM
Hi guys

I would like to join/make a studygroup for MTTS i mainly play Mtts from mid to micro stakes and really want to improve.. if you want to add me on skype and we will see what we can learn from each other!

Skype name: koen.van.venrooij

Cya
11-18-2011 , 03:28 AM
I'm looking for any study groups in PA near the reading/Allentown area that might play frequently at the sands in Bethlehem. I'm really trying to improve my game and make a decent weekly rate but many of my personal friends don't play or do on a recreational level. If anyone knows any or wouldnt mind getting together at the sands please let me know. Thanks!
11-18-2011 , 02:27 PM
Looking for both HU and 6m PLO group, pm me pls
11-18-2011 , 08:11 PM
Hello. Im from sweden. I play 8 tabbles of 45man Turbo NL holdem. I would like to have some help about it. Im looking for pokerplayers that playing it too and want to help me. I would like to discuss poker with you. We can talk in skype, msn or whatever u prefer.
Write a comment, thanks!
11-19-2011 , 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by colan I want to start/be in a study group
Hello. Im from sweden. I play 8 tabbles of 45man Turbo NL holdem. I would like to have some help about it. Im looking for pokerplayers that playing it too and want to help me. I would like to discuss poker with you. We can talk in skype, msn or whatever u prefer.
Write a comment, thanks!
I also looking for pokerplayers that playing HU cashgame NL25, or NL50. Add my skype: colan4321

      
m