Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread [WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread

11-23-2022 , 07:07 PM
Are they going to refund us or do we all just sit here til we die?
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-23-2022 , 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude45
Is it possible to get to the sportsbook without going through the poker client?
great question about sportsbook. i've tried to bookmark it before and have never got it to work that way. always have to open the desktop client which is annoying.

does anyone know?
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-23-2022 , 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beatingyou
Are they going to refund us or do we all just sit here til we die?
I reconnected long enough to steal the blinds and then disconnected again...

I think this is how we die.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-23-2022 , 07:30 PM
At this point they need to pull the plug and refund us.
I’ll go to the bar for a cold one and some college basketball.
The worst is sitting here for hours in limbo.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-23-2022 , 07:34 PM
We’re like at least almost 2 hours deep into it being completely unplayable/not running at all, imagine that happening live. I’m sure everyone would be super chill.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-23-2022 , 08:11 PM
account credited. not playing anymore tonight.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-23-2022 , 08:32 PM
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-23-2022 , 09:59 PM
Can connect to client but cant get to sportsbook which is where most of my money is and the cashier isnt working either
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-24-2022 , 01:58 AM
When will the cashier be working again
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-24-2022 , 04:15 AM
Iīm stuck with money at the blitz table for more a day, everytime when log in the table is there and canīt close it. Contacted support, send them everything (table ID, game...) but they didnīt help at all. Tried also on a different PC, no results. Do you have any idea how to leave? There were 6 of us, 3 players somehow left... itīs like lag in real time, can change my avatar etc.

[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-24-2022 , 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muglai
Iīm stuck with money at the blitz table for more a day, everytime when log in the table is there and canīt close it. Contacted support, send them everything (table ID, game...) but they didnīt help at all. Tried also on a different PC, no results. Do you have any idea how to leave? There were 6 of us, 3 players somehow left... itīs like lag in real time, can change my avatar etc.

Contact them on Twitter. It's really the best way to get assistance. They take several hours to respond, but I've found they actually are very helpful there. Emailing CS is more a shot in the dark.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-24-2022 , 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a dewd
Contact them on Twitter. It's really the best way to get assistance. They take several hours to respond, but I've found they actually are very helpful there. Emailing CS is more a shot in the dark.
You mean write a private message or how?

[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-24-2022 , 06:29 AM
@Muglai

If you have also tried it on another PC, there is nothing you can do about it. Except, of course, let them know. It must have something to do with that DDos attack.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-24-2022 , 08:06 AM
Tried @ them in tweet
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-24-2022 , 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muglai
You mean write a private message or how?



Yeah. Follow them and then DM them.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-24-2022 , 10:12 AM
Cashier still down for everyone else?
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-24-2022 , 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodBodyLC
Cashier still down for everyone else?

yes
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-24-2022 , 12:30 PM
My cashier is back up was able to get to deposit and withdrawal screens… do we see light?
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-24-2022 , 12:32 PM
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-24-2022 , 11:17 PM
Hi all. I present to you my recent complaint about "all in insurance" to WPN support and their brilliant response.

Hi. Today I play and in pot when 3 players all in I use cash out. You counted the money wrong.
See handhistory and use equity calculator - in main pot $612.93 I have 54,68% equity and my part - 335$.
In side pot $995.43 I have 82% equity and my part - 816$
335 + 816 = 1151$. Minus Fee $10.88. Need 1140$. You give me only $1077.99. That not cool. I many time use cash out on your poker tables,
but only versus 1 player, and always very good, but now that wrong, I think the reason is that three players in pot.
Yes, I push button "agree" on table, but I not use equity calculator when play and and couldn't see the insufficient amount $.
Give me please 62$.

Hand #1457039016 - Holdem(No Limit) - $5.00/$10.00 - 2022/11/21 20:25:47 UTC
Bush 6-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: FLiPorFLoP ($1000.00)
Seat 2: MrTestosterone ($1000.00)
Seat 3: dindon ($700.00)
Seat 4: elmatador6969 ($1918.92)
Seat 5: AP0137 ($201.36)
Seat 6: ospiel888 ($417.00)
dindon posts the small blind $5.00
elmatador6969 posts the big blind $10.00
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to dindon [Jd Jc]
AP0137 raises $201.36 to $201.36 and is all-in
ospiel888 folds
FLiPorFLoP folds
MrTestosterone raises $1000.00 to $1000.00 and is all-in
dindon calls $695.00 and is all-in
elmatador6969 folds
Uncalled bet ($300.00) returned to MrTestosterone
*** FLOP *** [7d Kh 2c]
Main pot $612.93 | Rake $1.15
Side pot(1) $995.43 | Rake $1.85
*** TURN *** [7d Kh 2c] [7h]
Main pot $612.93 | Rake $1.15
Side pot(1) $995.43 | Rake $1.85
*** RIVER *** [7d Kh 2c 7h] [As]
Main pot $612.93 | Rake $1.15
Side pot(1) $995.43 | Rake $1.85
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Main pot $612.93 | Rake $1.15
Side pot(1) $995.43 | Rake $1.85
MrTestosterone shows [Th Td] (two pair, Tens and Sevens [Th Td 7h 7d As])
dindon shows [Jd Jc] (two pair, Jacks and Sevens [Jd Jc 7h 7d As])
AP0137 shows [Kc 6c] (two pair, Kings and Sevens [Kh Kc 7h 7d As])
AP0137 collected $612.93 from main pot
dindon cashed out hand for $1077.99 | Cash Out Fee $10.88


Support answer: After checking the pot was 1911.56 when all players were all in and the pot for you was paid is 54.8%, as it stated when you accepted the offer.

Im: Hello. Read my letter carefully please. In hand main pot and side pot. Shortstack with K6c not pretended for sidepot, where I only vs TT.
Main pot $612.93 | Rake $1.15
Side pot(1) $995.43 | Rake $1.85

Support answer: Please know that we have already reviewed the gameplay and the information shows correct all the rewarded players accepted the offer and the funds were returned to the right accounts.

Im: Ok, why you write what pot was 1911.56 if in handhistory:
Main pot $612.93 | Rake $1.15
Side pot(1) $995.43 | Rake $1.85

Support answer: Please know that the pot was $1,911.36, and you were entitles to 54.8% of it. Which is $1077.99. The funds were returned correctly to your account according to the pot of the game.

Serious? How can I solve this problem?

P.s. Only now I understand where they got the amount 1911. The sum of all stacks in the hand, including the rake. 1000+700+201+10(Big blind) And 54% equity JJ vs opponents. I cry (((

Last edited by Cendel; 11-24-2022 at 11:24 PM.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-25-2022 , 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendel
Hi all. I present to you my recent complaint about "all in insurance" to WPN support and their brilliant response.

Hi. Today I play and in pot when 3 players all in I use cash out. You counted the money wrong.
See handhistory and use equity calculator - in main pot $612.93 I have 54,68% equity and my part - 335$.
In side pot $995.43 I have 82% equity and my part - 816$
335 + 816 = 1151$. Minus Fee $10.88. Need 1140$. You give me only $1077.99. That not cool. I many time use cash out on your poker tables,
but only versus 1 player, and always very good, but now that wrong, I think the reason is that three players in pot.
Yes, I push button "agree" on table, but I not use equity calculator when play and and couldn't see the insufficient amount $.
Give me please 62$.

Hand #1457039016 - Holdem(No Limit) - $5.00/$10.00 - 2022/11/21 20:25:47 UTC
Bush 6-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: FLiPorFLoP ($1000.00)
Seat 2: MrTestosterone ($1000.00)
Seat 3: dindon ($700.00)
Seat 4: elmatador6969 ($1918.92)
Seat 5: AP0137 ($201.36)
Seat 6: ospiel888 ($417.00)
dindon posts the small blind $5.00
elmatador6969 posts the big blind $10.00
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to dindon [Jd Jc]
AP0137 raises $201.36 to $201.36 and is all-in
ospiel888 folds
FLiPorFLoP folds
MrTestosterone raises $1000.00 to $1000.00 and is all-in
dindon calls $695.00 and is all-in
elmatador6969 folds
Uncalled bet ($300.00) returned to MrTestosterone
*** FLOP *** [7d Kh 2c]
Main pot $612.93 | Rake $1.15
Side pot(1) $995.43 | Rake $1.85
*** TURN *** [7d Kh 2c] [7h]
Main pot $612.93 | Rake $1.15
Side pot(1) $995.43 | Rake $1.85
*** RIVER *** [7d Kh 2c 7h] [As]
Main pot $612.93 | Rake $1.15
Side pot(1) $995.43 | Rake $1.85
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Main pot $612.93 | Rake $1.15
Side pot(1) $995.43 | Rake $1.85
MrTestosterone shows [Th Td] (two pair, Tens and Sevens [Th Td 7h 7d As])
dindon shows [Jd Jc] (two pair, Jacks and Sevens [Jd Jc 7h 7d As])
AP0137 shows [Kc 6c] (two pair, Kings and Sevens [Kh Kc 7h 7d As])
AP0137 collected $612.93 from main pot
dindon cashed out hand for $1077.99 | Cash Out Fee $10.88


Support answer: After checking the pot was 1911.56 when all players were all in and the pot for you was paid is 54.8%, as it stated when you accepted the offer.

Im: Hello. Read my letter carefully please. In hand main pot and side pot. Shortstack with K6c not pretended for sidepot, where I only vs TT.
Main pot $612.93 | Rake $1.15
Side pot(1) $995.43 | Rake $1.85

Support answer: Please know that we have already reviewed the gameplay and the information shows correct all the rewarded players accepted the offer and the funds were returned to the right accounts.

Im: Ok, why you write what pot was 1911.56 if in handhistory:
Main pot $612.93 | Rake $1.15
Side pot(1) $995.43 | Rake $1.85

Support answer: Please know that the pot was $1,911.36, and you were entitles to 54.8% of it. Which is $1077.99. The funds were returned correctly to your account according to the pot of the game.

Serious? How can I solve this problem?

P.s. Only now I understand where they got the amount 1911. The sum of all stacks in the hand, including the rake. 1000+700+201+10(Big blind) And 54% equity JJ vs opponents. I cry (((
It looks like they overpaid you. It should have been 54% of $1606 and not $1911. They counted the full $1000 on MrTestosterone when they should have only counted $695 of his stack since that is what you put in the pot. It should have been $695+$695+$201+$15 blinds and not $1000+$700+$201+$10(Big blind).
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-25-2022 , 03:48 AM
MonkeyPox
Read my letter carefully please. In hand main pot and side pot. Shortstack with K6c not pretended for sidepot, where I only vs TT.
Main pot $612.93 | Rake $1.15
Side pot(1) $995.43 | Rake $1.85
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-25-2022 , 06:19 AM
I was watching at some micro tournament and a player it doesn't have his country.
You know your nation written under the name....
Not him, just his nick.
How is it possible, when you sign up you are not forced to choose a country?
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-25-2022 , 06:35 AM
I am really confused. You are stating that you were paid on the $1911pot.

Here you are showing the $1606 pot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendel
Im: Ok, why you write what pot was 1911.56 if in handhistory:
Main pot $612.93 | Rake $1.15
Side pot(1) $995.43 | Rake $1.85

Support answer: Please know that the pot was $1,911.36, and you were entitles to 54.8% of it. Which is $1077.99. The funds were returned correctly to your account according to the pot of the game.

Here you are showing the $1911 hand which you are saying you are being paid for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendel
P.s. Only now I understand where they got the amount 1911. The sum of all stacks in the hand, including the rake. 1000+700+201+10(Big blind) And 54% equity JJ vs opponents.
This calculation has the full stack of MrTestosterone included ($1000) instead of $695, which is what he would have to put in to cover you.

Pot A should have been $619.08
Blinds -$15
AP0137 - $201.36
MrTestosterone - $201.36 ($798.64 left)
dindon - $201.36 ($493.64 left)

Pot 2 shouldhave been $987.28
MrTestosterone - $493.64 ($305 left)
dindon - $493.64

Total pot should have been $1606.36

54.8% of $1619 is $887.21
54.8% of $1911 is $1047.23
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
11-25-2022 , 11:07 AM
MonkeyPox you would be hired by support WPN. It's funnier only when you write a list of bots to support chico with an explanation of why and you get an answer - We don't allow bots to play
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote

      
m