Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread [WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread

05-13-2022 , 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick619
Not sure if you noticed, but bitcoin prices have been drastically fluctuating lately. Iím sure that has something to do with it.
actually dont check prices very often. Every couple weeks at most
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
05-13-2022 , 08:02 PM
What stakes do they even have all in equity. I can’t find it. They don’t have it at plo10, 25, 50, or 100. Maybe I’m doing something wrong. I have run it twice turned off. Is it only .01/.02? I mean that’s useless if so. Do they plan on offering at all stakes?
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
05-13-2022 , 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger24
What stakes do they even have all in equity. I canít find it. They donít have it at plo10, 25, 50, or 100. Maybe Iím doing something wrong. I have run it twice turned off. Is it only .01/.02? I mean thatís useless if so. Do they plan on offering at all stakes?
Probably just don't have it at PLO.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
05-13-2022 , 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleRick
Probably just don't have it at PLO.
So I found it at .02/.05 and .01/.02 plo. I understand them testing it because I always want them to test their features but this was released a while ago. The testing should be over. Making people believe this is a feature when it’s not doesn’t seem right. Either take it off the client or enable it everywhere
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
05-14-2022 , 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger24
So I found it at .02/.05 and .01/.02 plo. I understand them testing it because I always want them to test their features but this was released a while ago. The testing should be over. Making people believe this is a feature when itís not doesnít seem right. Either take it off the client or enable it everywhere
They have it at 200-600nl.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
05-14-2022 , 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleRick
They have it at 200-600nl.
I donít understand why they would skip around. Maybe they are still testing for plo. Iím assuming you are talking about NL holdem and not NL plo
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
05-14-2022 , 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger24
I donít understand why they would skip around. Maybe they are still testing for plo. Iím assuming you are talking about NL holdem and not NL plo
No limit pot limit omaha?

Yeah I mean NLHE, do they have no limit omaha? I like that game better than PLO.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
05-14-2022 , 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleRick
No limit pot limit omaha? [WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread



Yeah I mean NLHE, do they have no limit omaha? I like that game better than PLO.
Yes NLO exists. On WPN, Kings, and Crash for US players.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
05-14-2022 , 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude45
is blockchain slow for anyone else? Made a BTC deposit 8 hours ago and not a single confirmation.
just pay a higher fee for a transaction so it gets through faster, your fee was not enough to process straight away when there is a lot of on chain activity.
8 hour blocks don't exist anymore in bitcoin, on average you'll have a confirmation in 10 to 15 min.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
05-14-2022 , 08:07 PM
I asked support what specific stakes and games is the play it safe option currently working? Their response was:

“The email you sent us did not include any information about the situation you are inquiring about. Please provide as many details as possible, so we can assist you in the best way possible”

I sent another email being as specific as I can at just PLO this time. They won’t answer lol

A Dewd if you could ask your discord and any contacts you might have I would appreciate it
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
Yesterday , 05:03 AM
got my money after 3 days and TBC i never thought ACR was trying to cheat me just never had a transaction take so long before
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
Yesterday , 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricepaddy
just pay a higher fee for a transaction so it gets through faster, your fee was not enough to process straight away when there is a lot of on chain activity.
8 hour blocks don't exist anymore in bitcoin, on average you'll have a confirmation in 10 to 15 min.
Im a transaction fee nit. Usually set it to 5 cents and get the transaction through in less then a hour. Next time ill splurge and set it to 10
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
Yesterday , 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger24
I asked support what specific stakes and games is the play it safe option currently working? Their response was:

“The email you sent us did not include any information about the situation you are inquiring about. Please provide as many details as possible, so we can assist you in the best way possible”

I sent another email being as specific as I can at just PLO this time. They won’t answer lol

A Dewd if you could ask your discord and any contacts you might have I would appreciate it
Yeah their email support is basically re.tarded. Same goes for chico.

Last edited by Helllsreal; Yesterday at 10:52 AM.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
Yesterday , 01:16 PM
I did a withdrawal yesterday and it literally took an hour. Actually contacted support to confirm the withdrawal address and they were really quick to get back.

Not sure what the problem is for others.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote
Today , 01:22 AM
Someone experiencing a delay withdrawing with BTC?

Was always under 1 hour for me in the past and this last one is approaching the 24 hour mark and still nothing.

I sent the information they always ask now when withdrawing (about the withdrawal and last deposit info) and it’s still pending.
[WPN] Americas Cardroom, BCP, TruePoker Ex-Official Discussion Thread Quote

      
m