Open Side Menu Go to the Top
Register
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread [888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread

04-01-2024 , 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcde23
The support opened the issue 240325-000800 but they don't seem to be willing to resolve the issue. It appears to me that they don't understand that there is a huge problem if players are only informed by popups and push notifications. Anyways the stopped answering on 26.03.2024.

The whole international pool is getting e-mails. On 15.05.2023 they suddenly stopped to send e-mails to germans. Half a year ago they asked us for a permission to send promotional e-mails. But they still don't send them to germans even if they agreed. Since it is a general problem, 888rep, could you please escalate the issue to the management?

Thanks.
I sent this over for you.

Regards
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-02-2024 , 05:05 AM
Hello,
I'm Educa-s0lver on Pokerstars and TheMestresis on WPN. I present my case here and my recent problems with 888 poker.
It all starts on February 2, 2023 when I received an email in which they asked me for verification. I did it by sending the requested documents and they asked me for new documents again the next day which I sent again.

We spent several months with this dynamic, in which each time they asked me for different documents (ID document, notarized invoices, selfies with my document, etc etc) and i sending each and every one of them several times.
The treatment by the 888 team was inefficient as they never solved my problem and always gave automatic responses. They said that they had received my documentation and it was being processed and fter spending several days they asked me the same thing again. In fact, one of the times I received an email from them saying that my account had passed the verification process and that it would be unlocked, but when I tried to access the same thing happened again and they asked me for the same documents again...

They have been freezing my account for one year with more than $20,000 in it, their investigation is completely wrong, I have sent them all the necessary documentation to verify that my KYC is completely correct. I don't mind that my account remains blocked but I do want to be able to get the money I have inside it.

Please tell me what else you need to clarify this situation, or return the funds. My username: ThePrinter and my is email: adrialmagro@gmail.com

If you are going to continue answering me that it is your decision and what it means, please tell me which higher authority I should contact to present my complaint/demand or tell me how I can contact your director to reevaluate your decision.

Thanks.
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-02-2024 , 11:38 AM
Hello,

I am not able to withdrawal using my original deposit method. ( Skrill) Live support said i should deposit again and the option for WD will appear. Nothing has happened for a while. Have not recieved any response for emails. Could you please check on it?
Thanks
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-02-2024 , 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupNoodles22
Hello,

I am not able to withdrawal using my original deposit method. ( Skrill) Live support said i should deposit again and the option for WD will appear. Nothing has happened for a while. Have not recieved any response for emails. Could you please check on it?
Thanks
I need your poker user name?
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-02-2024 , 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adristinson
Hello,
I'm Educa-s0lver on Pokerstars and TheMestresis on WPN. I present my case here and my recent problems with 888 poker.
It all starts on February 2, 2023 when I received an email in which they asked me for verification. I did it by sending the requested documents and they asked me for new documents again the next day which I sent again.

We spent several months with this dynamic, in which each time they asked me for different documents (ID document, notarized invoices, selfies with my document, etc etc) and i sending each and every one of them several times.
The treatment by the 888 team was inefficient as they never solved my problem and always gave automatic responses. They said that they had received my documentation and it was being processed and fter spending several days they asked me the same thing again. In fact, one of the times I received an email from them saying that my account had passed the verification process and that it would be unlocked, but when I tried to access the same thing happened again and they asked me for the same documents again...

They have been freezing my account for one year with more than $20,000 in it, their investigation is completely wrong, I have sent them all the necessary documentation to verify that my KYC is completely correct. I don't mind that my account remains blocked but I do want to be able to get the money I have inside it.

Please tell me what else you need to clarify this situation, or return the funds. My username: ThePrinter and my is email: adrialmagro@gmail.com

If you are going to continue answering me that it is your decision and what it means, please tell me which higher authority I should contact to present my complaint/demand or tell me how I can contact your director to reevaluate your decision.

Thanks.
Sent this over for you/

Regards
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-02-2024 , 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 888Rep
I need your poker user name?

PM sent.
Thanks
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-02-2024 , 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupNoodles22
Hello,

I am not able to withdrawal using my original deposit method. ( Skrill) Live support said i should deposit again and the option for WD will appear. Nothing has happened for a while. Have not recieved any response for emails. Could you please check on it?
Thanks
Sent over for you.

Regards
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-04-2024 , 09:45 AM
My nickname on 888poker is Savchenko1.

Hello, I cannot confirm my 888poker account and withdraw funds since 02/05/2024 (February 5th)
currently it is $34479.59

I moved from Montenegro to Belarus, 11/28/2023 (November 28th) I wrote to operations@888brands.net "that I had moved and sent documents (passport and bank certificate)

On February 5th I placed funds for withdrawal, after which they asked me for documents, I forwarded this letter. On February 10th I received an email response from "feedback@mailer.888poker.com" that the documents were approved.

The funds did not arrive and on February 19th I canceled and created a new withdrawal request. On March 13, I received a letter from “No-Reply@888poker.com” that the new data was saved. As a result, I cannot withdraw and they ask me to confirm the address, I send the documents, then I receive a letter “Restrictions have been introduced on your account due to the identified discrepancy between your country of registration and the country from which you accessed your account.” And so on in a circle starting from February 10th.

I uploaded documents via www.safe-cashier.com, sent here operations@888brands.net or support@888poker.com, no result.

I am ready to send any documents and screenshots personally to an 888poker employee

888poker I am your old client and I like playing with you, please help me!
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-04-2024 , 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savchenko1.
My nickname on 888poker is Savchenko1.

Hello, I cannot confirm my 888poker account and withdraw funds since 02/05/2024 (February 5th)
currently it is $34479.59

I moved from Montenegro to Belarus, 11/28/2023 (November 28th) I wrote to operations@888brands.net "that I had moved and sent documents (passport and bank certificate)

On February 5th I placed funds for withdrawal, after which they asked me for documents, I forwarded this letter. On February 10th I received an email response from "feedback@mailer.888poker.com" that the documents were approved.

The funds did not arrive and on February 19th I canceled and created a new withdrawal request. On March 13, I received a letter from “No-Reply@888poker.com” that the new data was saved. As a result, I cannot withdraw and they ask me to confirm the address, I send the documents, then I receive a letter “Restrictions have been introduced on your account due to the identified discrepancy between your country of registration and the country from which you accessed your account.” And so on in a circle starting from February 10th.

I uploaded documents via www.safe-cashier.com, sent here operations@888brands.net or support@888poker.com, no result.

I am ready to send any documents and screenshots personally to an 888poker employee

888poker I am your old client and I like playing with you, please help me!
This will be checked for you.

Regards
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-04-2024 , 07:15 PM
Hey 888rep, can u pls forward my request to unlock again my account after the 24hour period pls? account is still not open after more then 24 hours. did click once again on party poker the 24h panic button even i used party caption. will stop playing on that site from now on. sorry for the hustle. software team needs to fix the bug that u dont have access again after 24 hours period. lots of rake that 888 been losing from its german customers.

why did i get kicked out again from my session and couldnt finish it? thats another bug to be taken care of. will i get this time the funds refunded for the tourneys i was still playing or again not even a reply about that? u had this bug fixed but with the new software the bug got back.

thx a lot for ur help.

geniuspoker @888
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-05-2024 , 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sick_ayhan
Hey 888rep, can u pls forward my request to unlock again my account after the 24hour period pls? account is still not open after more then 24 hours. did click once again on party poker the 24h panic button even i used party caption. will stop playing on that site from now on. sorry for the hustle. software team needs to fix the bug that u dont have access again after 24 hours period. lots of rake that 888 been losing from its german customers.

why did i get kicked out again from my session and couldnt finish it? thats another bug to be taken care of. will i get this time the funds refunded for the tourneys i was still playing or again not even a reply about that? u had this bug fixed but with the new software the bug got back.

thx a lot for ur help.

geniuspoker @888
I sent this over for you.

Regards
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-08-2024 , 09:05 AM
Hello from 888poker,

888poker Launches Micro Rollers ChampionChips Series

888poker invites small-stakes players to join the Micro Rollers ChampionChips series, featuring over $500,000 in guaranteed prizes.

From April 14th to April 23rd, enjoy low buy-in tournaments starting at $1, including the $25 buy-in $100K GTD multi-flight Main Event.

Could you be our next Micro Roller Champion?

Click here for more information.

https://www.888poker.com/magazine/mi...onchips-series
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-10-2024 , 08:45 AM
Good morning
I have the problem that in my country the invoices do not have the postal code and out of nowhere the site left my account unverified, so I cannot play or withdraw the balance when before I could do so normally

I have already spoken with customer service and they have only left me waiting for emails, in the live chat they sent me the same thing to send emails but I still have no solutions for months

Last edited by stb193; 04-10-2024 at 09:04 AM.
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-10-2024 , 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stb193
Good morning
I have the problem that in my country the invoices do not have the postal code and out of nowhere the site left my account unverified, so I cannot play or withdraw the balance when before I could do so normally

I have already spoken with customer service and they have only left me waiting for emails, in the live chat they sent me the same thing to send emails but I still have no solutions for months
Poker user name please?
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-12-2024 , 02:39 PM
Hello, why have you put back the €0.10 blasts? The €0.30 ones were fine and you removed them and put them back at €0.10, why? Why? Can you put aside blast of €0.50? Is it very difficult for you? Why don't you put all of them? €0.10 €0.50 €1, etc? Why??????
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-13-2024 , 05:23 AM
so the colluding bots are still active at PLO25 & PLO50. They were reported ~8 weeks ago.
888 obv doesnt give a **** and now there arent any games because the playerpool is broke.
gg
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-13-2024 , 11:21 AM
Hi 888Rep! I can't get verified. My player name - "Chinazesss", country - Belarus. They accepted the driver’s license immediately, but for some reason they don’t accept the bank statement, although it contains all the information they request (date of the document, my first and last name and address). All information is in English as they request. They don't say what's wrong with my bank statement. It feels like there are blind people working there in support. I sent a bill for utilities along with a check and even sent a photo of my registration in my passport, but they were not accepted because they are in Russian, and I cannot translate them. What should I do and how can I get verified? Can you help me?
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-13-2024 , 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serhio
Hi 888Rep! I can't get verified. My player name - "Chinazesss", country - Belarus. They accepted the drivers license immediately, but for some reason they dont accept the bank statement, although it contains all the information they request (date of the document, my first and last name and address). All information is in English as they request. They don't say what's wrong with my bank statement. It feels like there are blind people working there in support. I sent a bill for utilities along with a check and even sent a photo of my registration in my passport, but they were not accepted because they are in Russian, and I cannot translate them. What should I do and how can I get verified? Can you help me?
Have you requested a withdraw?
I was asked to reverify account after requesting a cashout. Sent all required documents, but they refused to reverify my account.
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-13-2024 , 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konkurentas
Have you requested a withdraw?
I was asked to reverify account after requesting a cashout. Sent all required documents, but they refused to reverify my account.
No, but my friend have the same problem as you.
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-14-2024 , 03:31 AM
Today I received a letter about successful verification. The bank statement that I sent nearly 7 times finally went through.

I have another question - why is there no Luxon in the deposit/withdrawal methods for Belarus and when will it appear?
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-14-2024 , 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serhio
Today I received a letter about successful verification. The bank statement that I sent nearly 7 times finally went through.

I have another question - why is there no Luxon in the deposit/withdrawal methods for Belarus and when will it appear?
Please mail support@888poker.com and they will advise you.

Thanks
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-15-2024 , 01:21 AM
how is it possible? what is this? people cant verify their accounts, but this kinda account exists.
I quit from the table after a couple hands, avoiding some potential cheating stuff or so...

[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-15-2024 , 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adristinson
Hello,
I'm Educa-s0lver on Pokerstars and TheMestresis on WPN. I present my case here and my recent problems with 888 poker.
It all starts on February 2, 2023 when I received an email in which they asked me for verification. I did it by sending the requested documents and they asked me for new documents again the next day which I sent again.

We spent several months with this dynamic, in which each time they asked me for different documents (ID document, notarized invoices, selfies with my document, etc etc) and i sending each and every one of them several times.
The treatment by the 888 team was inefficient as they never solved my problem and always gave automatic responses. They said that they had received my documentation and it was being processed and fter spending several days they asked me the same thing again. In fact, one of the times I received an email from them saying that my account had passed the verification process and that it would be unlocked, but when I tried to access the same thing happened again and they asked me for the same documents again...

They have been freezing my account for one year with more than $20,000 in it, their investigation is completely wrong, I have sent them all the necessary documentation to verify that my KYC is completely correct. I don't mind that my account remains blocked but I do want to be able to get the money I have inside it.

Please tell me what else you need to clarify this situation, or return the funds. My username: ThePrinter and my is email: adrialmagro@gmail.com

If you are going to continue answering me that it is your decision and what it means, please tell me which higher authority I should contact to present my complaint/demand or tell me how I can contact your director to reevaluate your decision.

Thanks.
Hello. I've been waiting for 2 weeks and I still haven't gotten a response from your team. I need help with this topic please.
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-15-2024 , 05:27 AM
@nihilicus , I don't get it? What is wrong there?
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote
04-15-2024 , 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihilicus
how is it possible? what is this? people cant verify their accounts, but this kinda account exists.
I quit from the table after a couple hands, avoiding some potential cheating stuff or so...

For starters, he doesnt have a nickname.
[888poker] (ROW) Official Players' Thread Quote

      
m