Two Plus Two Publishing LLC Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Online Poker Rooms Online poker rooms official support and general discussion.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2014, 07:50 AM   #15076
TheRuffian
grinder
 
TheRuffian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: London
Posts: 615
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by centebakkie View Post
Me, can't log in

added: Got in after lots of restarts.
Just got in myself
TheRuffian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 07:53 AM   #15077
Lessu
Thailand Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Finn Land
Posts: 9,064
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

can see my bonus when I login in the website www.partyaccount.com

but i can't see any promos or my active bonuses there

and i can't see this bonus offer in the client

maybe they added the bonus to the wrong place

it's just so hilarious

Lessu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:04 AM   #15078
DayToEnd
newbie
 
DayToEnd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 36
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

I have the same situation, Lessu. I don't understand why I have to(?) claim bonus again to release $42. And what about points I earned yesterday - don't count to that $42?
DayToEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:07 AM   #15079
Lessu
Thailand Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Finn Land
Posts: 9,064
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayToEnd View Post
I have the same situation, Lessu. I don't understand why I have to(?) claim bonus again to release $42. And what about points I earned yesterday - don't count to that $42?
points from yesterday won't count. only points earned after you have clicked claim.

good news is that you have 6 days to claim and after you claim, you have 6 days to clear
Lessu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:08 AM   #15080
w4llace
enthusiast
 
w4llace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: World
Posts: 95
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessu View Post
can see my bonus when I login in the website www.partyaccount.com

but i can't see any promos or my active bonuses there

and i can't see this bonus offer in the client

maybe they added the bonus to the wrong place

it's just so hilarious

It's not only hilarious, it's Partypokilarious...
w4llace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:27 AM   #15081
EmpireUK
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 670
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Finally managed to log in but I've noticed problems. On one of my tables I keep getting sat out everytime i get to the BB even though i dont have the box checked so I'm only playing every other orbit on that table. I've also had the rebuy glitch for the first time in months.
EmpireUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:58 AM   #15082
lydia12345
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 368
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Just curious to know whats the best way to sign up to party poker is right now as far as sign up bonus / rake back deal is concerned ?
lydia12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:10 AM   #15083
cristianrjx
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

I still can't log in and have this blank log in screen problem. is there a solution for this?
cristianrjx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:48 AM   #15084
centebakkie
Pooh-Bah
 
centebakkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: ☯☮❄☣
Posts: 3,570
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydia12345 View Post
Just curious to know whats the best way to sign up to party poker is right now as far as sign up bonus / rake back deal is concerned ?
Most of us are already playing there for quite a while, I wouldn't know.
centebakkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:50 AM   #15085
gotdanuts
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 417
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydia12345 View Post
Just curious to know whats the best way to sign up to party poker is right now as far as sign up bonus / rake back deal is concerned ?

Best way to sign up is to not sign up

Don't believe me ?


Read the last 500 pages or so .....
gotdanuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:53 AM   #15086
mishanjka
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 448
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireUK View Post
Finally managed to log in but I've noticed problems. On one of my tables I keep getting sat out everytime i get to the BB even though i dont have the box checked so I'm only playing every other orbit on that table. I've also had the rebuy glitch for the first time in months.
seems they haVE implemented it finally U r going to sitout on next BB if u sat out somewhere on other table.
mishanjka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:24 AM   #15087
EmpireUK
grinder
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 670
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Yeah just noticed that. Nice. It's only taken a few years to implement too. Are you going to miss writing 'sit out scum' on everyone's ptr page?
EmpireUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:49 AM   #15088
suboptimal
journeyman
 
suboptimal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Old Earth
Posts: 366
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireUK View Post
Are you going to miss writing 'sit out scum' on everyone's ptr page?
I LOL'd
suboptimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:59 AM   #15089
mishanjka
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 448
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

yes, badly

but who knows. maybe all my scum comments made it a bit faster.

Last edited by mishanjka; 03-25-2014 at 12:04 PM.
mishanjka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:01 PM   #15090
mishanjka
grinder
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 448
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireUK View Post
It's only taken a few years to implement too.
thats really terrible.
mishanjka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:45 PM   #15091
YouSureSir
veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,069
Good work guys. One positive step towards the right direction
YouSureSir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:06 PM   #15092
pokerColette
Poker Site Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 5,138
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Hi,

As you are aware, there was an error with the bonuses for the bonus builder promotion. We hoped to be able to credit the bonuses to your accounts by the end of today but due to the earlier client release were unfortunately unable to do so.

As a result of this the bonuses will be credited to you tomorrow and available for you to use then. We'll also be crediting all effected players with an extra $25 bonus as a goodwill gesture.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Paul
pokerColette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:20 PM   #15093
cristianrjx
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_Rep View Post
Hi,

As you are aware, there was an error with the bonuses for the bonus builder promotion. We hoped to be able to credit the bonuses to your accounts by the end of today but due to the earlier client release were unfortunately unable to do so.

As a result of this the bonuses will be credited to you tomorrow and available for you to use then. We'll also be crediting all effected players with an extra $25 bonus as a goodwill gesture.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Paul
adding more boni is a fine thing, at least for the people who can log in.

instead of apologizing all the time you should tell me what to do to get rid of the blank log in window.
cristianrjx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:29 PM   #15094
Show`nTell
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 38
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishanjka View Post
guys, do u get this after u Tile tables ?

HELL YEAH!!

Also, this..



I cant play like that. WTF


Show`nTell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #15095
cristianrjx
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

I reinstalled (also in another folder), deleted party in registry, and all party folders (roaming too), but still I get this screen without the log in fields.

I have no ideas what else I could do. support can't help. I won't be able to clear the 300$ bonus, well done party.
cristianrjx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:49 PM   #15096
lydia12345
journeyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 368
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishanjka View Post
guys, do u get this after u Tile tables ?


This problems looks like its your video card.

How old is your video card?
Can you play modern 3d games fine?
does this problem happen elsewhere?
When was last time you upgraded your video card driver?
Is your video card over heating? When you put your finger on the video after a period of use, does it burn your finger? Even if it does burn, it doesnt for sure mean your video card is over heating, but just a hint that it might be.
lydia12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:21 PM   #15097
cristianrjx
newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 20
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

before the update I had no problems, and I'm sure it isn't my videocard.
cristianrjx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:23 PM   #15098
Letricle
grinder
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 619
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydia12345 View Post
This problems looks like its your video card.

How old is your video card?
Can you play modern 3d games fine?
does this problem happen elsewhere?
When was last time you upgraded your video card driver?
Is your video card over heating? When you put your finger on the video after a period of use, does it burn your finger? Even if it does burn, it doesnt for sure mean your video card is over heating, but just a hint that it might be.
Lol, you did see that others had the same problem that is showing AFTER the update... ? When there's an issue with the Party client it's generally a waste of time to look at your computer specs.
Letricle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:28 PM   #15099
Show`nTell
newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 38
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydia12345 View Post
This problems looks like its your video card.

How old is your video card?
Can you play modern 3d games fine?
does this problem happen elsewhere?
When was last time you upgraded your video card driver?
Is your video card over heating? When you put your finger on the video after a period of use, does it burn your finger? Even if it does burn, it doesnt for sure mean your video card is over heating, but just a hint that it might be.
Hi lydia12345, thanks for the reply!

Regarding my video card, dont laugh if I tell u I use a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200. Please note that it worked fine until the update today.

So,..
1. I cant play modern 3d games.
2. No, only with the PP software.
3. Just a few of months ago.
4. I dont know, Ill try - not burning my finger, obv

Actually, as Ive been testing more, It seems that the first problem has ceased.

However, the "Total Pot" is displayed where player1 puts his chips, so its not readable anymore. Any idea how to solve this? Thanks :S
Show`nTell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:36 PM   #15100
thepizzlefosho
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: not winning at SD
Posts: 6,214
Re: ***OFFICIAL PartyPoker Thread***

can't opt into current bonus builder promotion. doesn't show my points earned yesterday in regards to these promotions.

this **** is worthless. it's like you're taunting us with ****ty promotions.
thepizzlefosho is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2008-2020, Two Plus Two Interactive