Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
Two Plus Two Publishing LLC
 

Go Back   Two Plus Two Poker Forums > >

Notices

News, Views, and Gossip For poker news, views, and gossip

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 07:18 AM   #51
PBJaxx
2010 WSOP November 9er
 
PBJaxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,330
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Hey, anyone know who this Blom90 guy is?
PBJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:56 PM   #52
Blom90
stranger
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Well, i didn't play any live tourneys yet but planning to do this later this year.
There will be a interview on pokernews later this week about my career atm.
Blom90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:32 AM   #53
durrium
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 105
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blom90 View Post
Well, i didn't play any live tourneys yet but planning to do this later this year.
There will be a interview on pokernews later this week about my career atm.
How are you doing these days btw?
durrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:40 AM   #54
goosty
old hand
 
goosty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,953
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blom90 View Post
Well, i didn't play any live tourneys yet but planning to do this later this year.
There will be a interview on pokernews later this week about my career atm.
Please start a thread where you share your poker experience with 2+2. We all want to know.
goosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:00 PM   #55
GymRatPoker
old hand
 
GymRatPoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,280
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goosty View Post
Please start a thread where you share your poker experience with 2+2. We all want to know.
+1, very interested to hear.
GymRatPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:23 PM   #56
Wham
grinder
 
Wham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 541
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

I hear he was busted by Hellmuth
Wham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:42 PM   #57
knght311
adept
 
knght311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,140
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

I think he is playing 10/20 in the Commerce.
knght311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #58
HellRoxYa
veteran
 
HellRoxYa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,202
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

I'm quite sure Blom knows about 2+2 (even though I believe the one in this thread is a gimmick).

I know for a fact that several people in the Swedish pokercommunity knows who he is. I don't know who he is personally but what I've heard is;

* Not born 1990
* Did not deposit 2k and run it up, this is a myth albeit a very good one

He also played a bit on Svenska Spels Poker (Governmentrun pokersite in Sweden) against the high stakes players there and busted, twice. I don't know how he did after that. Note that a regular buyin at SvS is 200 bb.
HellRoxYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:15 AM   #59
GreenSmoke85
Pooh-Bah
 
GreenSmoke85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,350
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

The real Blom ITT?
GreenSmoke85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:19 AM   #60
durrium
centurion
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 105
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellRoxYa View Post
I'm quite sure Blom knows about 2+2 (even though I believe the one in this thread is a gimmick).

I know for a fact that several people in the Swedish pokercommunity knows who he is. I don't know who he is personally but what I've heard is;

* Not born 1990
* Did not deposit 2k and run it up, this is a myth albeit a very good one

He also played a bit on Svenska Spels Poker (Governmentrun pokersite in Sweden) against the high stakes players there and busted, twice. I don't know how he did after that. Note that a regular buyin at SvS is 200 bb.
let the real one reply here
durrium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:28 AM   #61
Glennis
grinder
 
Glennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 468
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

He's obv not broke yet. Sitting with like 700k at the tables atm
Glennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:35 AM   #62
DanJ.
veteran
 
DanJ.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,415
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Played him at 10/20 months before his hot run, maybe 8 months ago.

He was stationy, not like super calling station but like Zomg gotta make lots of hero calls yo! He was also v aggro, I thought that he was OKAY but nothing special at that time.

He won a BI off me and left like 5 mins later. I see him about 1 week later at 25/50 sit down with him and ask him to play 10/20 with me but he says its too small and he will only play me at 25/50 or HIGHER.
DanJ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:10 AM   #63
Glennis
grinder
 
Glennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 468
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Yeah I think he moved up in limits quickly. A guy at a swedish forum datamined and had him 1,7M over EV at his rush
Glennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 03:14 AM   #64
Koshur
Pooh-Bah
 
Koshur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: doin' work
Posts: 4,045
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennis View Post
Yeah I think he moved up in limits quickly. A guy at a swedish forum datamined and had him 1,7M over EV at his rush
wow.
Koshur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:02 PM   #65
Jailblazers
veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,412
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

What happened to this guy?
Jailblazers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:48 AM   #66
Loctus
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Loctus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 8,915
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

A guy at my school named Viktor Blom stopped studying because he did well playing poker. For some reason I never connected it to Blom90.

Translation: Blom90 goes to my school.

Strong mind**** imo.

edit: He live(s/d) in a ****ty student apartment and is a shy guy in general.
Loctus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:38 AM   #67
LR89
grinder
 
LR89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: [x]NLH [ ]PLO
Posts: 672
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

2k into 1.5 mil in a few weeks...

HOW THE **** IS THAT POSSIBLE?
LR89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:25 PM   #68
Loctus
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Loctus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 8,915
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR89 View Post
2k into 1.5 mil in a few weeks...

HOW THE **** IS THAT POSSIBLE?
You play HU with absolutely relentless aggression and skill, 'n POOF, 1.5 mil.

edit: And start at NL400 with your 2k roll, don't move down until you reach railheaven.
Loctus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #69
kotkis
old hand
 
kotkis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Espoo, Finland
Posts: 1,395
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

He is my idol
kotkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:32 PM   #70
hobokes
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
hobokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: @hobokes
Posts: 6,331
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AArain View Post
A scared boyscout like you would never run it up to 1.5 mil....
this
hobokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:41 PM   #71
2eazy
veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,367
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

It's sick how much he improved in so little time, people use to line up to play him
2eazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:08 PM   #72
Zenkei2007
adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 917
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
A guy at my school named Viktor Blom stopped studying because he did well playing poker. For some reason I never connected it to Blom90.

Translation: Blom90 goes to my school.

Strong mind**** imo.

edit: He live(s/d) in a ****ty student apartment and is a shy guy in general.
lol at how this post got totally disregarded by just about everyone
Zenkei2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:12 PM   #73
Loctus
Carpal \'Tunnel
 
Loctus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 8,915
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenkei2007 View Post
lol at how this post got totally disregarded by just about everyone
It's funny how I never realized it.
First lesson of a new class: Teacher asks for Viktor Blom, and another guy says "nah, he won't come, he just plays poker".

I don't even flinch.


Then, a friend tells me how a Blom had his wallet jam packed with $100 bills at a club, do I connect Blom, born in 1990, playing poker, with Blom90?

Nope.
Loctus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:16 PM   #74
Narkissoz
adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 724
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Loctus, you should probably try to be some sort of private investigator or possibly a cop. You seem like a perfect fit.
Narkissoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:03 AM   #75
Mr Q
grinder
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: On the brink of insanity
Posts: 674
Re: Whats the story about Blom90?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narkissoz View Post
Loctus, you should probably try to be some sort of private investigator or possibly a cop. You seem like a perfect fit.
Narkissoz, you should probably try and be a stand up comedian, it seems like a perfect fit.
Mr Q is offline   Reply With Quote

Reply
      

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2008-2017, Two Plus Two Interactive
 
 
Poker Players - Streaming Live Online